Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #61
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Uh, Lajan that sinility must be setting in! I didn't write the word owned, right, wrong or otherwise! LMAO!!!

Last edited by somedude; 04-29-2006 at 07:50 PM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #62
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaJan
As a member of the board, I'll toss my vote into the hat: PG, post them all right along with the ones you make up and we'll see who can tell them apart. For the record, I saved all my PM, IM's and email as well and I can vouch for the fact that the two PG posted below are completely accurate (right down to the typos) and not faked in any way whatsoever. I feel honoured that you kept them!

Unfortunately, I made a pledge when I started receiving PM, IM's and email from people: I'd never disclose anything that was said in them. Even in PG's case, I have too much respect for another person to violate that pledge, especially and have others think I would stoop that low to prove a point. They'd never know if I'd do the same to them.

However, I can say that PG honoured all my requests, up until she had to be banned by another Admin. Read that and then re-read the last line I wrote below.

Now PG, show your balls (no pun intended) and post ALL of your replies - including the ones regarding the nudes I sent you of me. Only you can do it since I still honour myself and others but you have my complete blessing in posting your words to me as well! "u OOGly mook" wasn't what I'm reading right now. LOLOLOLOL!

But thank you for clarifying Somedude's typo as "owned". Despite you abhorant nature, you do clarify some of the things I've most needed clarifying over the years. Sadly, I can't imagine what they are...

Somedude:

and

I can't even comment without feeling like I'm back in the 3rd grade. GRM, are you sure you checked his age at the door? LMFAO!
learn how to write in legible english if u expect a response you illiterate dumbass

Old 04-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #63
cleanfun4all

Oh this is about the silliest thread I have ever read anywhere.

Here's my votes.

Persiangurl is in fact a woman.

Everyone posting here needs to find something better to do on a Saturday night.

Somedude's "typo" was not a typo. "Pwned" is net slang for owned. It originated with gamers and is now beginning to migrate to the rest of the net.
Old 04-29-2006, 08:17 PM   #64
stevoj

stevoj has initial reputation

but it is in fact nighttime in the other 50% of the world lol
stevoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:21 PM   #65
persiangurl

and with that.....

LaJan officially makes himself the board's village idiot

lmfao @ the retard
Old 04-29-2006, 08:45 PM   #66
Brek

Brek is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Brek Send a message via MSN to Brek

A man who hasn't had sex is effeminate? That's the best logic I've ever seen .

I think they just taught PG English incorrectly, as a joke. (Kung Pow reference AND an insult!)
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Brek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:45 PM   #67
JackG23

JackG23 has initial reputation

What the sweet fuck is going on here? LaJan, you posted a dull essay calling PG a man in a sleazy attempt to get PG to get naked and screw a guy for you on cam. You failed. Miserably. In fact, so fucking awesome was your failure that you keep coming back, and now you're going to send out private pictures too? And I told PG to go easy on your flabby ass. What the fuck was I thinking?

"However, I'm taking credit for seeing a typo when I see it - especially a "near key miss" typo."

It's a slang phrase. Holy shit, this is incredible. You keep getting bitch slapped by people who know their stuff, but you keep posting away, oblivious to the eyerolls and the "WTF is this idiot for real?" posts your overlong responses generate.

PS, Emily? Go for it. Since your man is all about calling people out, I call you out right now. I have never communicated with your sorry ass in my life. So now you claim to be able to call my house? Well, shit, go ahead. In fact, post the number here for all to see. Of course, your lies are as ugly as your ass, and (like your man) you aint got shit worth talking about.

This thread is like pwnage fucking volleyball, with LaJan bloated head taking all of the blows.
JackG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:50 PM   #68
stevoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackG23
This thread is like pwnage fucking volleyball, with LaJan bloated head taking all of the blows.
Is that a typo i see
Old 04-29-2006, 08:54 PM   #69
persiangurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brek
A man who hasn't had sex is effeminate? That's the best logic I've ever seen .

I think they just taught PG English incorrectly, as a joke. (Kung Pow reference AND an insult!)
^^^^^^^^^

leave it to the faggot in a ponytail to know what EFFEMINATE is

bwahahhahahha
Old 04-29-2006, 08:56 PM   #70
JackG23

JackG23 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevoj
Is that a typo i see
Ha, yeah. LaJan is the kind of idiot who complains that people don't capitalize the "i" in "iPod".
JackG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 08:57 PM   #71
stevoj

lol
Old 04-29-2006, 09:08 PM   #72
Brek

You mean, leave it to the person who actually can read a book to know what a word means? Hey, PG, if you don't know what a word means, I can always show you an incredible device called a "dictionary" . It may end up being used more on that butt, but hey.
"The BDSM credo, "safe, sane and consensual," does NOT mean that all scenes have to be about consent fantasies. It means only that all participants should consent to what their scene consists of. And if I want my boyfriend to chase me around the house, fling me on the bed, pull off my clothes and pry my legs open.." - Lorelei
Old 04-29-2006, 09:09 PM   #73
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You mean like the one you have crammed up your ass Rainman/Brek! Definitely a retard yeah!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:10 PM   #74
Brek

What can I say, I'm very flexible, and I happen to need it on a regular basis. The idea just suggested itself to me .
Old 04-29-2006, 09:13 PM   #75
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
What can I say, I'm very flexible, and I happen to need it on a regular basis. The idea just suggested itself to me .
Bet you take things up the ass all the time!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #76
Brek

Nah, the dictionary doubles as a chastity belt .

Though I could definitely recommend it for you, it'd probably be a quite revealing exercise .
Old 04-29-2006, 09:18 PM   #77
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

That was weak little Brek!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:20 PM   #78
Brek

Somedude: You don't get it, do you? I don't care. You're a troll on the Internet. You're below contempt. It's just fun to see you get riled up and self-righteous over lame shit . Dance, puppet, dance!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:22 PM   #79
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Somedude: You don't get it, do you? I don't care. You're a troll on the Internet. You're below contempt. It's just fun to see you get riled up and self-righteous over lame shit . Dance, puppet, dance!
Riled up! LMAO! I just like taking shots at ponytailed dumbasses for the entertainment value!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:23 PM   #80
Brek

But see, Somedude, the fact that you're entertained just means you're an inferior human being. Honestly, get a fucking hobby.