Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-30-2008, 02:38 AM   #61
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
Well yesterday I walked into my local pub and had 6 shots of whiskey, when the bartender asked why, I said that I'd had my first blowjob, he offered me another one on the house, my answer was "Nah, if the first 6 didn't get the taste out, nothing will".
That's funny!(not the joke but the fact that GOATBOY already used it earlier in this thread.Twice actually.The last time on December 6th.)It's OK,I'm usually late to the party too.LOL!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:16 AM   #62
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought I'd heard it before!
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:34 AM   #63
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bdsm_lover420: My first blowjob was when I was 19 and still exploring my bisexual side. I had a friend who had come out in HS and I always wanted to know what it was like to suck a cock. I went over to his house and we got naked in his bedroom. I got on my knees and began sucking him. I let him facefuck me then we switched. We 69'd and we both swallowed each other loads.

That was my first with a guy.

I've read that male-male oral sex in a certain context was fairly common in the US in the repressed 1950s (when it was hard to get women to "do" anything before marriage). Not the mutual kind, but the kind where self-identified straight guys would go to the gays to get blown. The idea was that you weren't actually "a homo" as long as you were doing purely the penetrative role. It was called "trade".

No real idea whether guys who did that were actually gay and just repressing it, or it was something that just naturally happened because sex with women wasn't available, or if the writer just made it up.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:03 AM   #64
AtomicGarbage

AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)AtomicGarbage Level 4 (400+)

I guess I'll tell my story; it might be interesting to some of you. I was about to start my senior year of highschool and I was riding home from work on my bicycle. It wasn't very late but it was autumn so it was dark. At the intersection I noticed a man in a car looking at me in a way that I felt wasn't quite the casual driver-looking-at-his-surroundings gaze. I disregarded it and continued to ride. When I had gotten to the next block, he had pulled his car right up beside me and made a motion of sticking his thumb in his mouth. I knew what he wanted and was paralyzed between my impulsive, submissive, adrenaline-pumped reckless side and the side of me that knew better. I'm usually a conservative personality, but this time my darker side won out. I gave him an out; I said to him "You realize that I'm a guy, right?" He shrugged, and that seemed to seal the deal.

I climbed into his car and was surprised to find that he had no pants and his cock was already out. I have no idea what would have happened if I had refused. I knew that what I was doing was potentially extremely dangerous, but I was in a state of mind where I really did not care. I leaned over and began to suck him off. I wasn't very long; it wasn't very quick either. I wondered if anyone would notice that I was late coming home. But the payoff came soon enough; I felt him begin to throb, could tell he was near to coming. Suddenly I felt a hand on the back of my hand. Impulsively, I resisted it, but it held me fast while he came in my mouth. It was not like I expected- I almost didn't realize it was there. He released me and I quietly sat up. He thanked me, and I got out and he left. I swallowed it, and went back home in a much shakier mood. I was a little angry at myself for doing it, and for the next few days I went to work earlier so as to get back home during daylight. But a week later I was trying to time it so that I would be going home at the exact same time. I don't know what I would've done if I had ran into him again, but I never did.

Last edited by AtomicGarbage; 12-31-2008 at 03:07 AM.
AtomicGarbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:32 AM   #65
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

First blowjob, first pussylick (for her) and first fingering (for her also) and first vaginal sex (with condom) all on the same day - at 21.

I am so noob.

I couldn't shoot but I was still stiff

Oh well, the sex was pretty meaningless but at least I got it. It's late I realize.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:06 PM   #66
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

21 isn't a late age to lose your virginity.

Don't be sad about it, i say congratulations!!woohoo!!
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #67
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
First blowjob, first pussylick (for her) and first fingering (for her also) and first vaginal sex (with condom) all on the same day - at 21.

I am so noob.

I couldn't shoot but I was still stiff

Oh well, the sex was pretty meaningless but at least I got it. It's late I realize.
Dude that ain't sad at all, well if it is I'm sad too, I was 20 when I lost mine, fucked for like 45 minutes too, couldn't cum, she was bored by the end of it.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #68
Brutal Cop

Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)Brutal Cop Level 9 (900+)

18 to obey the rules on posting, but only just, and whilst baby sitting with gf we were watching 'I Spit On Your grave'. I held her head down when I cum. it was her first time as well, and wasn't keen after that!
Brutal Cop is offline   Reply With Quote