Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-23-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How do you rape roleplay?

When you roleplay rape with your significant other, how does the scenario go? Do you plan it out and make up safe words, or do you just say, ok, lets play rape, and anything goes??

If I were to every roleplay rape with anyone, I wouldnt make up any safe words, I think its lame and no fun...but thats just my opinion. I would just say, "rape me" and hopefully he does no matter how much I kick and scream. Or hopefully dont even have to say it so bluntly. Does anyone just do that?
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
If I were to every roleplay rape with anyone, I wouldnt make up any safe words, I think its lame and no fun...but thats just my opinion. I would just say, "rape me" and hopefully he does no matter how much I kick and scream. Or hopefully dont even have to say it so bluntly. Does anyone just do that?
For a girl who hates anal you'd better make it clear that your backdoor is off limits to tongues, thumbs, pinkies and thick curved cocks. so yea you better get a safeword.

As for me if I ever get into a rape rp(a serious one), i'll want a safeword, at least three to let me know what's going on.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:45 AM   #3
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well if you arnt going to use a safeword i think it should be someone you really trust
Old 03-24-2008, 07:11 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, the safeword is also a security device for him, we shouldn't forget that.
It's not only for us (victims) to protect ourselves from anything we don't want to happen (especially if you don't play anything planned, but just go along), it's also a reassurance for him so he knows he can go along no matter how much you fight, cry, beg,, whatever as long as you don't use your safeword.
In my experience it also makes the guy feel more comfortable because he knows he can do whatever he wants, no matter what she does or says - always aware you can stop him by using the safeword.
Put yourself in his position eventually: No safeword ... how is he supposed to know (instantly) you actually want him to stop this time if there's no safeword, sign, etc ... you agreed on? You could frighten your partner and thus limit him and by that your entire RP seriously if he isn't totally sure about it.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That is a good point. I think also because some males don't realise their own strength, like the guy i roleplayed with once and almost knocked me out and was making me bleed and he didn't realise he was hitting, and fucking so hard...
Old 03-24-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, the safeword is also a security device for him, we shouldn't forget that.
It's not only for us (victims) to protect ourselves from anything we don't want to happen (especially if you don't play anything planned, but just go along), it's also a reassurance for him so he knows he can go along no matter how much you fight, cry, beg,, whatever as long as you don't use your safeword.
In my experience it also makes the guy feel more comfortable because he knows he can do whatever he wants, no matter what she does or says - always aware you can stop him by using the safeword.
Put yourself in his position eventually: No safeword ... how is he supposed to know (instantly) you actually want him to stop this time if there's no safeword, sign, etc ... you agreed on? You could frighten your partner and thus limit him and by that your entire RP seriously if he isn't totally sure about it.
Thats the point. WHY would I want him to stop?? If he hurts me he hurts me thats the point!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post
For a girl who hates anal you'd better make it clear that your backdoor is off limits to tongues, thumbs, pinkies and thick curved cocks. so yea you better get a safeword.

As for me if I ever get into a rape rp(a serious one), i'll want a safeword, at least three to let me know what's going on.
actually those are all ok except for anything bigger than a finger.

I dont need a safeword.
Old 03-25-2008, 11:13 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
Thats the point. WHY would I want him to stop?? If he hurts me he hurts me thats the point!!!
By all means - if that is what you want I don't mind.
If you don't need one because you feel that's the way it should go down I'm not inclined to argue with that. Those guys are out there as well for sure, I'm just saying just because you don't want a safeword doesn't mean he doesn't want one as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanja
That is a good point. I think also because some males don't realise their own strength, like the guy i roleplayed with once and almost knocked me out and was making me bleed and he didn't realise he was hitting, and fucking so hard...
Yes, in a way they're always like little children are they not?
Old 03-25-2008, 04:19 PM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Personally, i am. And it is sooo good!
Old 03-26-2008, 12:32 AM   #10
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I am sure my RPs are pretty tame compared to some of the others on this board. We don't use safe words persay but neither of us takes the play too seriousley either. I am well aware of the things that are on her " don't do" list and during the play I just... don't do them.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:45 AM   #11
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
I am well aware of the things that are on her " don't do" list and during the play I just... don't do them.
Ah...a rare gentleman

i guess sometimes - with a little common sense and a partner you trust - safe words aren't always necessary. Hadn't thought of it that way.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:17 PM   #12
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
actually those are all ok except for anything bigger than a finger.

I dont need a safeword.
Even if I'm really careful?

That's good though, just tell him that beforehand lol. Otherwise he's just gonna think you're still playing when you scream for him to 'take it out of there!'
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote