Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #41
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
i am sure numerous countries have done so...and i am not trying to make some kind of reasonable "rational" argument based on historical facts. very much NOT...my opinions come straight from gut feelings of disgust.i was raised by a gun toting flag waving republican family and grew up thinking all that rhetoric was truth. maybe thats why i feel the way i do today? wouldnt/couldnt deny it
. used to think it was worth changing or fighting for...now i just hope i get to live long enuff to see it all fall down.
well at least you're honest . fyi i wasn't commenting on the right or wrong of america , just that it's a country ... much like any other one .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #42
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking w3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
well at least you're honest . fyi i wasn't commenting on the right or wrong of america , just that it's a country ... much like any other one .
its all good... im too old and lazy to get riled or hurt and i kinda like the lively debates
and anyway your position makes much better sense...i just cant join you over there on the reasonable side of things

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-04-2008 at 01:37 PM. Reason: ehx2 JEEZ I WISH I CUD SPELL!
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #43
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking and theres that animal planet thing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Well animals kill each other all the time but only ants come into my mind when talking about using massive armies to attack the neighbouring ant colonies. On the other hand chimpanzees have the most disturbing "wars" but guess that comes from them being so close to humans. In the end war is completely natural part of our species.
i forget wat it was called..they look like prarie dogs but they were in africa...my sis luved that show.
man they had some wars heh...all kinds of strategery and stuff
Old 08-04-2008, 02:17 PM   #44
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

Talking Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
meer cat(?)
(?) mear cat (?)
ya that was it ! MeerCat Manor they called it....there was some epic conflicts in that show!
Old 08-04-2008, 02:20 PM   #45
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
At the risk of fanning the flames, I have a few points to make here.

I love my country and I’m proud to be an American. As has been stated before, America is not its government. While I might agree with some or all of your views and opinions, I resent being told my WHOLE COUNTRY sucks. It doesn’t.

I can love my country without hating yours. I do not hate Germany, England, Italy, Egypt, Ireland or even Iraq. I do not verbally attack your countries, and I will thank you not to spew random hate on mine.

Sternenlied, with all due respect I am somewhat surprised at your repeated posts in this vein. I expect mindless idiocy from some of the people in this string. However, you are a woman who intelligence I admire and whose views I respect and yet this is the second time I have seen this vituperative lashing out. Not ALL Americans are mindless lemmings making their way to the sea in a headlong rush to disaster. Not ALL Americans subscribe to the “love it or leave it” way of thinking. America was originally founded by and for dissenters. People often confuse dissent and attack. I don’t. I welcome dissenting views and relish debate – even heated debate – when the views have solid thinking and mutual respect for each other behind them.

In short, I think political debate is healthy and can be interesting. I ask only that we show some respect for each other’s feelings and opinions.

Fucking post of the year!
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #46
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

vituperative...i had to look that shit up and im a humanities major WTH. thats the adjective of the year anyway.

Main Entry:
vi·tu·per·a·tive Listen to the pronunciation of vituperative
Pronunciation:
\vī-ˈtü-p(ə-)rə-tiv, -pə-ˌrā-\
Function:
adjective
Date:

: uttering or given to censure : containing or characterized by verbal abuse

(srry ill shut up now i guess my off topic is bordering on spam)

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-04-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: .
Old 08-04-2008, 02:42 PM   #47
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Unhappy

Quote:
Well animals kill each other all the time but only ants come into my mind when talking about using massive armies to attack the neighbouring ant colonies. On the other hand chimpanzees have the most disturbing "wars" but guess that comes from them being so close to humans. In the end war is completely natural part of our species.
Now that you've mentioned insects, see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M

An army of 30 hornets massacre 30,000 bees!!!
Old 08-04-2008, 02:42 PM   #48
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

ya i saw that to Noir...was hard to watch em beat that chimp down. baboons do it...dolphins do it...i think any animals that form social groups do it?

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-04-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #49
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Those chimps even went to the hostile territory while knewing exactly what they were after which can be seen from the way they moved after they had left their own territory.
That suggests "planning." Which, naturally, indicates some type of intelligence. Also, chimps are known to use tools for killing. Also for eating.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #50
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra
At the risk of fanning the flames, I have a few points to make here.

I love my country and I’m proud to be an American. As has been stated before, America is not its government. While I might agree with some or all of your views and opinions, I resent being told my WHOLE COUNTRY sucks. It doesn’t.

I can love my country without hating yours. I do not hate Germany, England, Italy, Egypt, Ireland or even Iraq. I do not verbally attack your countries, and I will thank you not to spew random hate on mine.

Sternenlied, with all due respect I am somewhat surprised at your repeated posts in this vein. I expect mindless idiocy from some of the people in this string. However, you are a woman who intelligence I admire and whose views I respect and yet this is the second time I have seen this vituperative lashing out. Not ALL Americans are mindless lemmings making their way to the sea in a headlong rush to disaster. Not ALL Americans subscribe to the “love it or leave it” way of thinking. America was originally founded by and for dissenters. People often confuse dissent and attack. I don’t. I welcome dissenting views and relish debate – even heated debate – when the views have solid thinking and mutual respect for each other behind them.

In short, I think political debate is healthy and can be interesting. I ask only that we show some respect for each other’s feelings and opinions.
I am afraid I have been misunderstood here ...

I do not hate the USA in any way, I merely like to make a joke here and there about them and some of its citizens.

In the case of my earlier post I was merely exaggerating the mindset of many US citizens I know (mostly soldiers however I have to admit) and the one doppelganger displays here. Fortunately in his follow-up posts he made the point for me perfectly.
I am well aware not all US Americans are like that just as I am aware his post has no actual value for a discussion since - as has been pointed out and proven by many of his (now deleted by himself) replies - he is only after another war around here.
So don't worry ... no hate towards the USA here.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:57 PM   #51
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
War for oil my ass!! Are you retarded? Yeah i guess so, American patriots in Iraq are risking and giving their life,
so the world can be free of terrorism, America has more accessible oil than the rest of the world combined, we don't need it.
Just give me ONE little favour, shout up you idiot!
I don't have time to wade through four pages of this crap right now, but I did want to say that's about the dumbest thing I've ever read on any forum.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #52
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
I do not hate the USA in any way, I merely like to make a joke here and there about them and some of its citizens.
And even if you hate their country this don't give any one the right to insult you as you didn't insulted him or his country.
It's very hard to control your feel but it's easy to control your tongue or hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
In the case of my earlier post I was merely exaggerating the mindset of many US citizens I know (mostly soldiers however I have to admit) and the one doppelganger displays here. Fortunately in his follow-up posts he made the point for me perfectly.
Maybe this doppelganger is an soldier or retired soldier,and maybe he lose his hand or leg or dick in a war and for this he act as we see now.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:13 PM   #53
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="PaleGreen"]Maybe this doppelganger is an soldier or retired soldier,and maybe he lose his hand or leg or dick in a war and for this he act as we see now.

You know, ezzdx, you have said some things that amused me. Others that angered me. That doesn't matter - it's just the way this forum is.

This post is the first one you've made that pisses me off. Making a joke about a soldier's war injuries? Do you laugh when you walk down the street and see one of your brave soldiers walking with crutches?

This is not a matter of national pride - it doesn't matter whose uniform the soldier is wearing. It's a matter of simple respect and human decency. Shame on you.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:42 PM   #54
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
War for oil my ass!! Are you retarded? Yeah i guess so, American patriots in Iraq are risking and giving their life,
so the world can be free of terrorism, America has more accessible oil than the rest of the world combined, we don't need it.
Just give me ONE little favour, shout up you idiot!
No.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #55
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Fucking post of the year!
Thank you, Rasputin.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #56
doppelganger
Banned

doppelganger has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
doppelganger don't you think it's too soon for attack ezzdx????? Also who is this Britain asshole?????
Well for me be patriotic is ok...but there is a limit you know...and i don't see why you have to attack us in this crazy way.
It looks like that for you if someone is not american is inferior...beh you make me sick...no doubt about it!

Shut your mouth up, you stupid latino!
doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #57
doppelganger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I think the brother of Smoke has came here,but welcome by the asses to their hell.

So you want the all Americans to be like a stupid fanatics "as you" who see their country in the best and any thing it did and doing is right,and any one don't see this they should fight him.
as America have some stupid asses like you it also have some rational reasonable people who could think well and could see the real world.

You don't know with who you want to play,not a fat ass like you would talk about me or my country or any other country.
It seems you have some supporters here but I can fuck all your asses easyly.

You didn't free them from their president only but from their money,oil,food,clothes,houses,family members and friends,and you do this by the democratic bombs and the freedom rockets!

I'm happy for this and I'm afraid you will forced to accept this,the fat asses like you don't have any rights here,speicaly who have a wide ass hole like you.
and another thing I want to say to you:
SUCK IT
I hate you and your country and Triple H "not more than this".
Old 08-05-2008, 11:37 AM   #58
doppelganger
Banned

Quote:
I love my country and consider it to be the best place to live for our people. I still don't see my country as a paradise that everyone would wish to live in since it is simply best for those with their own cultural heritage tied to the land and the same goes for other countries and the people originally living in them. I'm not aiming to offend anyone but most of those people who appear to have twisted views on the superiority of their own country when compared to the rest of the world are often found from US or maybe they just have louder voices than those people living in other countries. This feeling of superiority also gives a nation permission for imperialistic actions which are often justified with oppressive goverments or other "evil" stuff...

Referring to my last sentence I'll take the risk of taking some shit on me after saying this but I don't really see the justification in "freeing" Iraq. I'll just pass the obvious points like the complete lack of any weapons of massdestruction and links to Al Quida since the only remaining justification is the bringing of "freedom" and democracy to the country. Even though Saddam Hussein was a dictator he did rule with an iron fist which made it possible to live in the country without the constant fear US has brought to the country. I'm mainly referring to the situation after the invasion of Iraq where the infrastructure was brought down and the whole goverment was brought down enabling an anarchy like of a state and giving birth to several criminal and extremist organizations.

Iraq is basicly a multicultural state with two different branches of Islam being the two largest groups of people. The attempt to bring a western system of democracy to this middle-eastern culture ignited the long hibernation of different kind of ethnic and religious groups which has resulted to bombings all around Iraq while even the overall security situation has gone to hell after the system keeping the country intact was brought down few years ago.

And before someone tries to disprove the USA as an imperialist country try thinking what has been the aim of several wars US has started during the last several decades. Bringing your own sense of freedom through your own govermental system doesn't differ at all from bringing christianity to pagans. After all the fanatic belief on western democracy being the real answer doesn't differ much from believing in Jesus as the saviour of whole planet whom's population should be turned to follow the religion he gave birth to.

Er, I wasn't supposed to write more than a few lines so guess I'll just stop at this. By the way US hasn't given any significant support to my country ever so the world police thingie doesn't really work out.
You don't see the justification in freeing Iraq??? We are rebuilding the Iraq, not destroying it.
We will continue to help those who are in need, eventhough they has an irrational hatred of us.
YES, believe it or not, America is great. Take your stupid thoughts for yourself and get educated, it's better.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #59
Sierra
Privileged Member

I can't believe you guys are encouraging Doppelganger's pathetically obvious attempt to get us all riled up. He's not even good at it, just spewing canned insults. We demand more of our resident trolls - they must at least be entertaining.

By all means respond to each other, but please....

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!

Old 08-05-2008, 01:30 PM   #60
Sierra
Privileged Member

My friend, I guarantee it.

RB does have its pet trolls, of course, which we keep around just for a little drama. We do insist that they be at least housebroken, however, and this one keeps making messes on the carpet.

Will one of the mods please call the exterminator?