Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2012, 11:19 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default PIN EM ROLE PLay

Actually designing an Rape campaign that allows the lady combatant a chance to fight back. The premise is you are fighters that are kidnapped and forced to fight for your freedom. But if you lose you will be forced to service your opponant, or the highest bidder who gambled on you.

Sometimes the fights are fixed as you are forced to wear special collars that implant suggestions, control muscles or just cause pain.

All you need is a dice and a love for both styles of Rp, as you win you will keep getting more and more chances to buy new weapons, armor, sex toys to earn your freedom. But don't worry some of the matches will be fixed and you will be forced to service.

If any of you ladies are into campaign RP as well as rape RP let me know and we can set up a campaign, however just to let you know both the opponants and the resulting person you service is randomized so if you are not open to bi-sexuality, gangrape or possibly demons then this is not for you.

Reply on board or PM me if interested, give me statistics (name, age, fighting style, sexuality (virginity)) and I will go into the rules with you in more detail. already have one but since this is an arena I can handle more.

Let
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Still looking for more lady fighters, I have the dice if you dont.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bisexual, campaign, gang, rape, variety