Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2009, 05:04 PM   #21
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
I realised today that I have met several women in my life that have said that they were raped, but then hearing the whole story you notice that it is quite far from the truth.

One from years ago said she was raped by her driving instructor, when basically they were getting it on and he went to have sex with fuck her. She was not sure if she wanted to, so she just lay there without stating any objection and let him fuck her.
Based on the limited information that you gave here, I can actually sympathize with the girl in this scenario. Although, I don't think that her silence should warrant a conviction of her driving inspector, I do see how this could constitute as a "rape".
It's unfortunate that she might have a submissive personality so she might not protest when others are violating her rights, but she is an adult and she should know that she she should only have sex when she's sure that she wants to.
It's possible that the driving instructor knew of her personality disorder and took advantage of her. In which case, he IS a rapist and should be punished. I don't know if you can convict someone of rape based on silent protest, but the information you gave makes it clear that the girl was, in fact, the victim here.

Quote:
Another claimed to have been raped on 7 different times and later on went to india where she was nearly gang raped. It's wrong for me judge, but I'm gonna any way, I just need to know if after 7 rapes she should take a good look at how she keeps making herself vunerable all the time.
I'm kind of interested in knowing how the India story happened, lol. But, honestly I don't think it's right to blame the victim for their misfortune.

You're really just viewing the story from the natural bias which comes from being a guy who likes rape fantasy. It'd suck ass if you role-played with a chick who lied to the police about you raping her and ruined your life all because of her issues with men, but if you were in her position then you probably wouldn't think that it was your fault.

It's not logical to put the responsibility on the victim to avoid being victimized when her or his violators shouldn't have done what they had done in the first place. However, it is probably in her best interest to figure out why she is so vulnerable to being raped and change that about herself, that is, if she actually wants those guys to stop "raping" her.

Quote:
and of course there is annabel chong who went to have sex with some stranger, who she just met on the train, in an alleyway. Then didn't say no to his friend afterwards, and the guy that was just walking past. Till eventually she had a line building up.

Then one girl accused me of trying to rape her when we just spent a night of heavy petting. then she kept saying she wanted to have sex then changing her mind minutes after. Needless to say this got me furious. And then in the next morning she said she hated me and wanted to call the police.

What is up with this crazy women with all these 'almost rapes' that like to entertain the idea that they actually were?
I have to admit, though, bitches do lie quite often. I know gender doesn't really make you liar, but men are in a vulnerable position for accusations of rape. Society does tend to blame the man in these situations and it its one of the cons to being a man.

Not that I'm trying to bitch and moan about it, because there might be a reason behind why society does this. Yet, as a male, I understand some of the typical anxiety associated with being falsely accused for rape. It's probably even worse for "us" since we have rape fantasies.

Many people assume that men who fantasize about rape are either rapists or potential rapists who haven't had the opportunity to commit it yet. Never mind, that fantasy is just a coping mechanism for life and that most people can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. Also, because society views rape in such a way that not everyone who fantasizes about it can actually live with themselves becoming a "monster".
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:49 PM   #22
Ace_McGuire

Ace_McGuire has initial reputation
Default Western Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Alcohol. Pretty much always in England its alcohol. One of my closest friends took a man to court for raping her, and it got thrown out for the reasons :

- She hit on him at the club
- She invited him to her house
- She stripped them both
- She kissed him
- She started to have sex with him.

But she changed her mind in the middle of it. While I was 100% on her side, I can see why it was thrown out. It is technically rape the moment that she said no, but factor in that the man has also been drinking and when you are actually having intercourse then people say "yes, no, whatever" its obviously blurred.

The booze/club culture in England (possibly the world) is out of hand. I could get dressed up tonight, get drunk, sleep with a man I wouldn't sleep with if I saw him standing next to me right now while sober, get pregnant, regret it and take him to court for rape. It happens all the time.
This might be why society is so fucked up. Maybe people should learn to practice moderation or restraint, or even do as many religions say and hold off until marriage? I mean, if people didn't allow themselves to act like animals who can't reason then there wouldn't be any of these unwanted surprises anymore.

Additionally, we men aren't little switches that can be turned on or off at will. We ourselves have a hard time controlling our urges, when it comes to sex, we're probably more emotionally unstable than women and is why we can be so stupid.

I understand that the woman has the right to refuse sex, even while in the middle of engaging in it, but try to see view the male predicament like this:
Imagine yourself in a situation where you haven't eaten the entire day, you're tired, and hungry. Someone offers to make you dinner, even though they're not obligated to, and you accept their kind gesture.
After taking a couple of bites, that person suddenly snatches the food away from you and tell you that they've changed their mind about letting you eat. Even though they have the right to do this, it's still a mean thing to do and you might be angry with that person.

That's how I view the situation that your friend was in. I'm not saying that she was wrong, because she might not have thought how her action might affect the guy she was with. Beside, it is her right. But, you can't really blame alcohol for your behavior and to leave things justified. Although, it isn't as severe, blaming alcohol for having sex is like blaming alcohol for drunk driving or losing your job. You still know what you're doing when you go into a car drunk and you still know that you have to be sober often enough to keep your job.

Likewise, girls know what they're doing when they hook up with men at dance clubs and bars. They know what guys at dance clubs and bars want from them and shouldn't go to a bar and drink if they don't have someone looking out for them.
Ace_McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote