Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2014, 08:33 PM   #1
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Quick and Dirty

Do you like your stories short and to the point? Sometimes that's how you need it, quick and dirty! Hopefully a story here will give you just what you're looking for--something hot, fast yet detailed.

Read or feel free to post stories that are more than a paragraph length, but not quite a multiple part/page story as many of the fine writers on RB have posted. If you post stories or pics, make sure you follow RB's rules.

(This is a longer version of stories than the "Rape-in-a-pill" thread, which I love btw ...)
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(Since I proposed this thread...I'll go first...I hope you enjoy it!)

Blind Date

The phone rang several times before the answering machine engaged. The caller hesitated, when no one picked up. She decided to leave her message anyway.

“Hey Callie! It’s me Mira…hope you are having fun girl! I told the gals down at La Belle that you had a hot date tonight. Ellie could not believe it…OMG…she kept saying I was lying. Can you believe that bitch? She is such a bitch! I told them, though. I told them—Callie is out right now, enjoying herself for a change instead of stuck at home, eating Ben and Jerry’s and watching another boring episode of Housewives of Where-the-hell ever! I don’t know why they think you can’t get a man. Sure…I was skeptical about you meeting some bozo off the internet, but hey…we live in the age of technology. That’s what Liam said. He’s smart like that. Anyways…you go girl! Hope you get laid tonight! Call me later; I want all the nasty details.” The excitement in Mira’s voice would normally have made Callie Price laugh and call her a nutcase.

There was a running joke among her friends about how long it had been since Callie had been on a date. Tonight the uncanny events unfolding during Mira’s happy chatter over the answering machine made her blood run cold.

Actually, it wasn’t her friend Mira’s voice making her stomach churn so much as the man power thrusting into her abused and aching asshole. What had really only been roughly 10 minutes of brutal ass fucking, felt more like 10 hours to Callie. She gritted her teeth in an effort to avoid crying out. He’d made it painfully clear he could and would kill her if she screamed. The knife he slid against her throat and his tight grip in her hair was incentive enough. She’d promised him she’d do anything if he didn’t hurt her. Men like him, made no promises—he would do as he pleased anyway.

His hard grunts of pleasure echoed her squeaks of pain. His groin was flush against the softly rounded globes of her creamy ass. The colliding flesh made slapping noises with every thrust into the unreceptive hole. His cock was swollen and hot. It felt too big. He would surely stretch her until her asshole was just a gaping maw.

“Mmm…bitch you got a real nice fuckhole back here!” he lewdly chuckled. “Nice and tight…bet nobody’s fucked you like this before, huh?” he didn’t really expect her to answer. Callie’s moans were answer enough.

“Nooo…please….it…it….h-hurts!” she cried into the thick quilt covering her bed.

“That’s too bad you little slut! Hurts like hell the first go ‘round…or so gals have told me! Don’t worry, my cum will make it all better!” he sniggered rudely. Callie moaned again to feel his fingers working their magic.

This rapist was definitely a multi-tasker, vigorously fucking her and
managing to savagely finger her clit at the same time. He played with her clit, causing her to buck against him, trapped between the bed, his hand and his cock. If she canted backwards, her ass drove into his dick. If she shifted forward, his fingers ground and tortured her sensitive little nub.

Face down, ass up, there was little she could do to fight. Her nails clawed into the quilt on the bed. Her mouth a small “O” of surprise, fear, disbelief and lust all rolled into one, occasionally made little mewling noises, though she fought to keep quiet.

She hated that it felt so good. She hated that it had been so long since anyone had fucked her. She hated that she ached to cum. How sick did that make her? She couldn’t help it. She could feel the vague ‘itch’. Despite repeatedly ramming his steel hard prick into her puckered shithole, and the fact that this was not some hot wild affair, but a brutal rape, Callie knew the ultimate indignity was imminent. She tried to clench her muscles, but it only served to heighten his pleasure.

“FUCK BITCH! You got a nice tight hole! Too bad my big ass dick’s gonna make it wide enough to hold a baseball….ha ha haaaaaah!” he had not lost his sense of humor. Why should he? All the girls he’d fucked pleaded with him, begged and what not, but it was all the same in the end. He got off…they got fucked. The sweet little brunette was no different.

Callie tried her best to stop him…the orgasm…everything, but it was no use. Gradually she relaxed enough for some of the pain to subside.

He slapped Callie’s ass cheeks a few times, making the flesh a rosy color and warm to the touch as he enjoyed the jiggle and sound. This one made his dick instantly hard when he’d spied her in the store. He’d followed her from the grocery store when he noticed she was alone, on a Friday night and buying ‘single girl’ shit…ice cream, one sad little frozen meal, and the latest copy of some trashy entertainment magazine. Yes…she was a prime target and he hadn’t fucked a bitch in nearly a week. Having a girl willingly was alright, but it paled in comparison to taking what she didn’t want to freely give him. An unwilling fuck was the best fuck!

He’d raped a number of women over the last few years—most never reported the attacks. This girl was the best he’d enjoyed thus far. He liked them small enough to cover with his entire body. He easily outweighed her. He loved the feel of her satiny skin, too.

Normally he used a condom, but there’d been little time to slide it on when she made a dash to escape. He just shoved her down and spit on her anus to give him a bit of moisture to work his meat past the ring of muscle. It was no easy task with a squirming bitch, but he liked that, too. She’d wiggled her ass and it made him hard as stone. He didn’t doubt it hurt her. But it didn’t dissuade him from his course. He had to admit she was a fighter. He liked that.

Now, he could feel himself about to spew his cum. A few more thrusts and he couldn’t take it anymore. Huffing and groaning, his balls constricted, preparing to soak her tunnel. His body hummed. He doubled his efforts to bring her off, too. Most of them really hated cumming for a disgusting rapist. They didn’t have a choice.

Callie whined like a whipped puppy. Oh…yeah! She was going to cum and he just knew she’d hate it, too! She’d hate that he forced her to enjoy such a dirty, vile act. A nasty rapist had fucked her and she liked it. The thought sent him over the edge of no return.

“AWWWW SHIT GIRL! AWWWW FUCKING HELL! YEAH…TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU CUMSLUT! TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD IN YOUR ASS BITCH!” He screamed all manner of lewd words to her as he let loose with thick ropes of his cum.
Without missing a beat, Callie felt her insides clench in response. She cried out as the first spurt burst out, coating her hole. She felt every hot rope of cum as he thrust for good measure…one…two…three! The man sighed, groaned and moaned his pleasure as she broke down into tears. Her clit felt like it had been hit with an electric current of lust as she was forced to orgasm.

“Oh..oh..oh…god! Nooo!” she wailed, but it felt too damned good. “Mmm—oh yeah…yeah!” she squeaked in pleasure. Sighing in relief at her release, she burst into tears again. She began to cry in earnest despite his earlier warning. Tears were streaming down her face, dampening the quilt as he slumped over her, breathing hard. He gulped air a few times to steady himself. Her face was pushed into the quilt to hide her shame. He loved the sound of her barely concealed climax. Cum drizzled from her pretty bottom as his cock softened. Pulling out, he smiled at the sight. Sticky, warm cum glistened and her asshole was nice and open. He wished he’d could take a picture of it.

“Looks like you can tell your girlfriend…you got laid alright!” He chuckled, slapping her ass again as he pulled out and stood up. She could hear him adjusting his clothing. “Don’t forget--tell her all the ‘nasty’ details!” he laughed outright at his little joke. “Tell her how a real man filled your juicy ass with cum and how you came like a dirty fucktoy!” he chuckled at each one of her whimpers. Finally, he stopped talking. He didn't even have to threaten her--he could see she was cowering like all good little cunts did. As stealthily as he entered her home, he left the same way.

After a few minutes of silence though, she knew he was gone. Sitting up gingerly, Callie looked around the room to make sure. Her apartment was silent. She knew she should do something-call the cops, call her friend—anything. Yet, she sat there, feeling numb. She stared at the door he’d shut behind him. Sighing, she finally did something.

She pulled the covers up and over her sweaty, musky body and got in bed. Curling into a ball, she felt more tears, silent and hot. Closing her eyes, she began to finger her pussy, as she felt the stirrings of lust start to take her again. She imagined a heavy male body using her ass hard and long.

END

(Callie gets an ass full...whether she wants it or not!)
Old 04-26-2014, 02:32 AM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Brilliant writing and so engaging. You truly feel the rawness. I should say "Poor Callie", but I won't - it's likely the best fuck she ever had

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:57 AM   #4
Ambush-predator

Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)Ambush-predator Level 3 (300+)

Excellent, Sweetlust! In answer to your question, my stories tend to get long because I think of detail and twists I want to include, but short can be beautiful: it's not size that counts, but the use you make of it. I've got one, possibly two ideas for short ones that started as ideas for policewoman jokes, but I realised to be worthwhile they had to be a bit longer than that.

Well done again. Very sexy.
Ambush-predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:43 AM   #5
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Just What the Doctor Ordered

Grace walked briskly toward the bank of elevators facing the lobby, her mind deep in thought. This had been the tenth job interview she’d been on this month and frankly she was ready to give up. Well, at least for the rest of the week. It was Friday and she was looking forward to going home, relaxing and feeling sorry for herself. Ever since she’d lost her job last year things had taken a decidedly depressing turn for her. Still, she plodded on.

Her interview had been at four o’clock that afternoon. Initially she started to ask for another time to meet, but figured, she needed this job badly enough the appointment time was of no consequence. She’d carefully selected a pretty pastel green skirt, topped with a crisp, freshly starched white bow blouse. She decided to wear pantyhose to give her a more professional look, even though it was summer and hot. Grace decided it couldn’t hurt. Slipping on a pair of taupe colored pumps, she recalled admiring herself in the mirror. Her chin length dark brown hair hung in soft waves framing her face giving her a sweet look. She hoped it would win over this prospective employer.

Now standing at the elevators, she waited with the few late afternoon stragglers leaving for the day. Grace had been lucky to find an empty parking space in the building rather than having to park three blocks away at a commercial lot. The fee was much lower in the building, too. She thought things might be looking up, but as usual, she was told there were several other candidates for the office assistant position and she would be contacted if they desired a second interview.

“Great.” She muttered to herself. No one noticed her whisper. It was just as well. They were headed home no doubt, or at least away from jobs. They could probably care less about her failures. A few more people gathered to board the next available elevator.

The ‘ding’ signaling the arrival of a lone elevator moved the people to amble forward in an effort to jockey for a space. No one wanted to wait for the next elevator. One by one they got off the elevator once it stopped on the garage level. Making their way to cars and vans, people drove off with no thought of the pretty young woman walking to the far end of the parking garage. It was dimly lit, and quite secluded, but still inside and that was all she cared about.

Grace didn’t notice the solidly built man walking behind her. She was too preoccupied with digging through her large shoulder bag. She balanced her leather portfolio in one hand and fished for her car keys with the other. The echoes of vehicles exiting and soft voices in the distance obscured any sound the man’s soft soled shoes made.

He’d been watching the sweet little brunette since she stepped out of the office down the hall from his doctor’s office. He hadn’t been able to get it up for months. The doctor spouted the usual bullshit possibilities--stress, performance anxiety, cholesterol and so on. He hadn’t fucked decent pussy in such a long time. Even masturbating didn’t seem to help. Maybe he just needed the right one to set him right.

When he saw that prime piece of ass sauntering out of the business office, his cock took serious notice. It twitched, itched and beckoned. Following at a discreet pace, his mouth watered watching the sway of that ass and those long legs encased in pantyhose. He didn’t have a car in the building. But seeing this little beauty, he had to follow her. Maybe she’d give him her phone number or something. She didn’t even look at him. He got on the elevator and moved to stand behind her.

She smelled so nice. Her hair was a glossy chestnut color, thick and luxurious. He could imagine it must feel like silk. He wanted to run his hands through it and smell it. By the time they reached the garage level, he was as hard as a rock thinking of her ass pressing into him. If he’d moved an inch, her rounded tushy would be couched by his crotch and his cock was at the right level. Images of her legs spread wide, leaning over a car and his cock sawing in and out of her made his pulse race. The good doctor had been wrong, all he needed was the right motivation, and she was it. He couldn’t pass this up, whether she was willing or not.

Grace reached her car. She pulled the keys out as she turned upon hearing an echo of soft footsteps. It was the man from the elevator. She looked at him with a worried expression. She couldn’t remember whether the can of mace was still in her bag. He stopped short, a look of mild frustration on his face.

“SHIT!” he exclaimed. Turning back to the direction he’d come, he shoved his hands in his pockets. “I’ll be a motherfucker! I left my damned wallet in the doctor’s office!” he pretended to be upset. “Say---you don’t know if that exit goes back up to the fifth floor, do you?” he asked, pointing a set of metal doors near car.

“Uh—no—maybe. I’m not really sure. It’s my first time here.” She offered, shrugging her shoulders. He nodded then turned to head toward the doors. Grace turned her attention back to the car. Reaching to insert the key, she felt a pair of vise-like arms encircle her. She let out a thin scream of surprise.

“Shut the fuck up, bitch. Now, move! Make one fucking sound and I swear, that will be the last damned thing you do! Got it!” a voice roughly whispered into her ear. His grip was tight and he was far stronger as he dragged her toward the metal exit doors.

“N-no! No! Please! Let me go! Pleeease!” Grace begged despite her assailant’s warning. She struggled to get away, her feet kicking and flailing helplessly as he picked her up slightly. Pushing the doors open with his back, the man pulled her into the dimly lit stairwell. He had her in a corner. Even if anyone came through, nobody would see them unless they looked beneath the stairs. As far as anyone would be able to tell the two looked like a horny couple getting their weekend playtime started now.

Grace tried to fight as the man pawed at her, his strong hands tugging her shirt out of her skirt. He cupped and groped her breasts. His breathing was heavy in contrast to her frightened whimpers and pleas. The man paid her no attention as his he tore open her blouse causing buttons to fly everywhere.

“Ohhh…god…no! Please! Please don’t do this! Please I-I have money!” she cried, hoping it would stop him.

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT IT BITCH! I DON’T NEED YOUR FUCKING MONEY!” he growled. He meant to rape her and she knew it. He pushed her head first into the corner, one hand shoved up her skirt as she tried to move. He kept her in place with his body. His hand found her pantyhose. He made quick work of that barrier. She heard the puncture as soon as his fingers tore into her pantyhose. The silky nylons made a ripping noise causing her to whimper again. The man laughed as he found the gusset of her panties through the large tear he’d made in her pantyhose. He grabbed the gusset and tugged the tiny pair of white cotton bikinis aside. His rough fingers found her soft little cunt lips.

“You fucking slut! You don’t have a shred of hair on your twat! You shaving in hopes of some man using this pussy? HUH? ARE YOU? ARE YOU SLUT?” he growled again brutally rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy.

“Noooo….!” She whined as he continued to worry her clitoris. He held her tight, gripping her breast as it pushed at the white cotton bra cup. He tore at the cup to gain a better hold on the mound of flesh. His fingers pressed against her clit, rubbing forcefully circular-wise. He stroked and rubbed causing her to push back against his cock. He was so hard it hurt, but he wanted to enjoy this little fucktoy. He owed her much, after all, his dick got hard because of her.

“Look at you…you are a slut! Your pussy’s wet girl!” he crowed feeling the moisture building. His other hand squeezed and mauled her tit. He pinched the nipple so hard she gave a little cry of pain. Grace squirmed in an attempt to dislodge him. He shoved first one, then two, finally three fingers into her fuckhole. Pumping furiously, he seemed determined to make her cum against her will. As much as Grace squirmed and bucked it only served to press her pussy against the offending hand. The man licked and kissed her slender neck sending shivers through her body. She was so sensitive at that spot!

It wasn’t long before she felt the familiar tingling invading her pussy. The moisture, the stretching and his other tactics all conspired to force her to cum for her rapist. The man laughed evilly when he felt her body shaking. Her small whimpers caught his ear.

“Oh...oh...oh!” she whined. Then it happened--the tell-tale trembling she feared. She climaxed against his hand. “Oh god…oh god! Nooo!” she softly cried, as tears streamed down her face. How could she come for this beast?

The man wasn’t finished with her. Cunt juices stained his hand. He pulled out his fingers and licked the cream from them.

“Mmmm…girl! You taste so fucking good! We’re not done, you fuckslut!” he warned.

He forced her to her knees, and unzipped his jeans. Pulling out the meatiest cock she’d ever seen, he waggled it at her obscenely. Grinning he tapped her mouth. Grace slowly opened her mouth only to have him shove his rod into the wet opening. The man began to pump for all he was worth, forcing her to move her head to keep from gagging. Her small hands clutched at him to keep from falling. He grabbed a handful of hair and used it like the reigns of a horse to drag her mouth back and forth on his fuckstick.

Grace made little watery gagging noises that seemed to amuse him. The man sighed in pleasure to look down and see the gorgeous woman sucking his cock. Granted, he was forcing her to give him a blowjob, but it still felt good, and his cock was nice and hard. When he was satisfied he pulled her off. He didn't want to waste a drop of cum in her mouth. He wanted it all in her tight snatch. Maybe in nine months she'd have a little 'memento' of this day. Who knew? That wasn't his problem.

“UP!” he ordered. She reluctantly stood as he mauled her tits again before pulling her to him. She was so soft and yielding, he hated this was a one shot deal.

“Please…please let me go!” she softly cried as he dragged her over to the stairs. He ignored her pleas once again, intent on sampling her to the full. He pushed her to lean against the stairs, kicking her legs apart.

“I’ll let you go when you’re full of cum! Now spread those legs!” he slapped her ass three times in quick succession causing her to yelp.

“AH!” she spread her legs to avoid more punishment. She held onto the step to keep herself from being pushed into the concrete.

The man shoved her skirt up over her ass. Ripping her pantyhose down her backside this time, he pulled her juice stained panties aside again. Gripping his stiff cock, he guided his purple helmeted invader against her cunt lips. Rubbing it up and down, he let it soak up her moisture before forcing it inch by inch into her pussy. He began with a slow, sensuous fuck, pumping in and out in short thrusts to open the cunt lips.

Grace mewed in discomfort as his cock stretched her poor abused walls. Soon, though he was pumping in and out with a regular rhythm, his balls slapping against her ass. The sound was music to him. He closed his eyes and concentrated on fucking her as deep and fast as possible. Raping a woman was just paradise to him. No strings, no cares or worries. He didn’t give a fuck whether she came or not. The first one was just to make her wet enough to take him. This was all about him now.

The rhythmic slap of flesh, the smell of sex and the girl’s whimpers were the best aphrodisiac and his cock responded beautifully. He smiled thinking of her hot sheath and that fool of a doctor telling him to take some damned pills! His fingers dug into the softness of her hips as he banged her for all he was worth. Every now and then he ground his cock deep into her sweet pussy with a twist. His hips canted in the age old movement.

The combination of smells, sounds, the grip of her cunt and the sight of her creamy ass drove him toward his climax. He felt his body tighten. His buttocks flexed. His breathing hastened, becoming much more harsh. He felt like a racehorse in that last stretch to victory. His balls felt like they were boiling. Six months of inactivity suddenly vanished as his cock spewed thick ropes of cum into the slut’s hole. His body jerked several times with a force that surprised even him.

Quickly as it started, it was over. The man slumped over Grace. His harsh breathing was slowing, stabilizing. She remained still, afraid he was going to hurt her. After a few minutes, the silence was broken as he stood up. She heard him zip up his jeans. She felt him slide a finger into her pussy, swirling it inside her swollen flesh. Pulling the digit out, he smiled appreciatively at the white jism foaming and drooling out from her well fucked gash. He pushed his finger at her mouth.

“Open.” He spoke softly. "Suck." She did as he directed, sucking his finger clean. “Good girl. Now count, backwards starting at one-hundred. If you scream, I have no problem with snapping your neck, so I suggest you do the smart thing and forget this happened. When you finish, go to your car, get in and go home. Babe…you were just what the doctor ordered!” with that he bounded up the stairs. Grace knelt there tears drying on her face, shaking and counting until she couldn’t hear the man anymore.

Taking a deep breath, she looked about. Pulling her bra back down and adjusting her clothing, she limped to her car. Climbing in she sat. Her pussy throbbed as it all sunk in. She’d been raped. Peering at herself in the mirror, she sighed in resignation. Starting up her car, she pulled off and left the parking garage. Her Friday was officially ruined.

*fin*

Last edited by Sweetlust; 05-13-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:14 AM   #6
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default One of you best

This was very intense and well written. I have read very few stories that capture this as well as you did in so few words. You are a remarkable writer.

However I have one question was her Friday really ruined? This was probably the most " in depth" interview she has had in weeks, and I bet Grace will remember it forever.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:48 PM   #7
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow! Standing up and applauding! BRAVO! Sweetlust, that was perfectly written and executed flawlessly. With your mastery of language, you crafted an engaging story with such colorful words and stunning detail. I could clearly visualize all the scenes. I especially liked how you threaded the paths of the two characters into an inevitable (and most steamy) collision . You are an incredible writer, and it's always been a pleasure RPing with you. I look forward to more of your delicious tales

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 05-15-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 08:55 AM   #8
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Thanks everybody for reading the stories and your encouraging comments! I hope more people will post short story bytes of their own. It's open to anyone who wants to contribute. Thanks again, you guys have given me a warm glow!
Old 05-17-2014, 04:41 AM   #9
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

How's this for quick and dirty ?

"Please Don't"

"Shut the fuck up!" *SLAP* *THRUST*
Old 05-17-2014, 11:38 AM   #10
luvnlust
Privileged Member

^^^ BOO! Thumbs way down! This critic says the Lady of this thread deserves much better than that!

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 05-18-2014, 01:32 AM   #11
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by insearchof33333 View Post
How's this for quick and dirty ?

"Please Don't"

"Shut the fuck up!" *SLAP* *THRUST*
ISO! I had no idea you could write Haiku! Well...rapey Haiku, but still poetic...

Don't worry LNL--he's just trying to get out of writing a real 'quick and dirty' story, but I'm going to get him! You'll see!

Now, somebody post a story!
Old 05-18-2014, 02:52 AM   #12
luvnlust
Privileged Member

The Match

Trish Stratus and John Cena's longtime friendship fell into a spat between them when Trish read from a recent interview in an issue of Pro Wrestling Illustrated that John accused her of being promiscuous during her days in the WWE. Even after she married Ron in 2006, he insisted she shared herself with several men - many of them in the wrestling profession. John even confessed they had a temporary fling, meeting several times, but before his marriage to Elizabeth in 2009. Truth is, deep down John had always wanted to fuck Trish but he knew that would have ruined their professional association, besides Trish used to consider John a good friend. After reading the article Trish was furious with John, and she wanted revenge...

---

A month later Trish starred on a WrestleMania special where she openly trashed John - viewers got to hear how John would invite some of his prettier female fans after matches back to his dressing room for very "personalized" autographs - that they'd be in there for hours. Trish even said she felt sorry for his wife Elizabeth, whom she said was sure she didn't know any of it was going on - well, not till now. A friend of John's told him about what Trish said - John couldn't believe it, but after watching it on YouTube he was enraged... the bitch!

---

In a couple days Trish got a call from John's promoter telling her she was being challenged to a match with John Cena - Fuming and angry, Trish accepted and was told to meet at the WWE Headquarters to discuss the conditions. She flew in from Toronto while John came in from Los Angeles. Sitting in the same room together you could cut the tension with a knife - John and Trish stared at each other with fire in their eyes.

John's promoter who wanted to hurry the proceeding, started speaking:
"The match will be held as an exclusive pay-per-view exhibition event, after the main event, at the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit in 2 weeks between Trish Status and John Cena. Normally the rules of the WWE would apply but both parties have agreed to waive all rules. During the match there will be no interference by the ring or arena officials. The Winner will be declared once one player is pinned down for a count of 10 and then the other player yells the word "VICTORY!". Do we have an agreement?"
John stared right at Trish, smashing his fist on the table "Hell yes bitch!"
Trish stared back, giving him the finger "Me to, and fuck off asshole!"
John thought to himself "I certainly will, and I'll enjoy it..."

---

It was the big night in Detroit, the winner of the main event was announced to the crowd - but they would now be treated to a special appearance and match between John Cena and Trish Stratus. The fans were thrilled to hear they would see such a hot, no holds barred event, between two well known professional wrestlers. They also knew about the allegations and heard the rhetoric thrown back and forth over the last 2 weeks. Bets were placed on both sides but John was favored 4:1.

The announcer came on: "Welcome to tonight's special exhibition event. This match will be a battle, a fight to go all the way to complete domination until the winner declares V I C T O R Y! And so without further delay, in this corner is John Cena, better known as, Mr. P, from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 251 lbs. In the other corner is Trish Stratus from Toronto, weighing in at 125 lbs."

The referee then came on: "John and Trish, you will join me in the center of the ring." They then walked over. "Both of you have asked to have all WWE rules waived so this will be a no holds barred match, meaning I will be staying outside the ring and will not interfere. When the bell rings, the match will begin - please shake hands." John threw up a fist, while Trish gave him the finger again. John and Trish then walked back to their corners, the ref got out of the ring, the crowd drew silent, and then the ref rang the bell.

Trish and John flew at and slammed right into each other. Trish knee'd John in the abdomen while he elbowed her large breasts. Neither wasted any time, executing what they both trained for over the last 2 weeks. John wrapped one of his arms under her cunt and around her thigh in an attempt to get Trish on the mat, but she dug her fingers into and scratched John's back, eliciting a scream "Yow, you fuckin' bitch!" John reached around with his other arm, grabbing and yanking on Trish's hair and with his other hand tore off her top causing her huge tits to come right out. The crowd roared with delight when that happened - the announcers were in a gasp and at a loss for words.

Trish tore away from John and covered her big tits - the crowd started booing - Trish looked at the crowd, she was quite upset, but gained her composure telling herself she wasn't going to go down without a fight. She finally took down her arms, the booing subsided and the crowd went "Yehhh!", but rather than encourage Trish, they cheered "Go John! Go John! Go John!" And John did go, again right at Trish, this time he went after her bottom. Grabbing her legs, Trish fell to the mat. She then twisted around, elbowed John in the lower back, and tried tugging on his tights. John arched his back from the pain but not without sending one his feet right into Trish's side. Ding! Round 1 was over. John got up and walked over to his corner. Trish did the same, visibly exhausted, and with her huge mams bouncing up and down. This would be a night the crowd would never forget, and it was just beginning...

---

Ding! Round 2! John and Trish charged at each other again, Trish's nipples real hard, tits flopping everywhere, she dove head first into John's abdomen and grabbed his balls real tight and twisted. John yelled "Fuckin' shit! That fuckin' hurt, you fucking bitch!" This only increased his resolve. John flipped around, grabbed Trish's bottom, yanked and tore them right off - now exposing her shaved pussy to everyone. Another roar of approval came from the crowd. Again Trish backed up trying to cover both her tits and pussy, and beginning to feel humiliated as she knew the several thousand strong crowd and several million viewers were staring at her right now, and loving it. John stood there looking at the bitch thinking every guy in the crowd would love to not just fuck her, but rape her. Every guy in the audience was a savage now and they could experience it through him - the Gladiator.

They were both exhausted but like a naked wild animal, Trish leaped up in the air, slammed her leg into John's side, got his head in a lock around his neck, kicked out one of his legs, and slammed his whole body face down into the mat. She then grabbed one of his arms, twisted around his back, and then locked her legs around his neck, her pussy just inches from his face. The ref then started the count - 1, 2, 3 - the crowd was subdued, and getting more quiet - 4, 5, 6 - as Trish pulled up his arm, it caused her melons to get mashed together with her nips pointing straight out - 7, 8, 9 - John's energy and resolve came back, as he spun around and grabbed her legs. The crowd went wild! "Oh yeh!!!"

One announcer said "Looks like he's going to finish her off" and he actually meant it. And John, with his hands on both legs, Trish on her back, he spread them far apart to position himself right between them. He then reached around the back and pulled off his specially designed tear away tights - exposing now his raging hard-on, pointing it straight at Trish's juicy cunt. The ref was about to jump into the ring to break it up, but a WWE official pulled him back reminding him "Remember, this is no holds barred until the end." The ref nodded and backed away and ran off the official count - finally reaching 10.

But it wasn't over - John got on top of Trish, grabbed her arms and pinned them down. "And now you bitch this is for smearing my name - and Elizabeth approves what I'm about to do" The audience was silent with every jaw dropped in disbelief - then it happened - John rammed his big, thick cock into Trish's pussy, shoving it all the way in - the crowd roared with absolute delight! "Yyyeeehhhh!!!" John pistoned his cock in and out of her cum hole - and Trish screamed because it was sore, but John didn't care, nor did the crowd. They all relished her suffering, loving every bit of it, and this bitch, this whore was being fucked and deserved every bit of it. Trish was absolutely exhausted and John's strength overwhelmed her, she had to take it - his cock pounding relentlessly into her, his wicked smile as he looked at her, the blaring lights, the cameras pointing at them, the noise everywhere, and the crowd enjoying every bit of it. John kept pushing his meat into her, pulled it out, pushed back in - "Take it you fuckin' bitch, take it, you love it, don't you, you fuckin' love it, feel my cock about to explode inside you!" Trish was completely humiliated but screamed at John "You bastard! Fuck you! Fuck you! Take it out now! Now!!! Oh god, please!!!"

That's all it took, for Trish to beg, and it turned him on even more. His pace picked up, the crowd cheered "Fuck her!" "Fuck her!" "Fuck her!", he lifted his chest out, squeezed the muscles in his ass, raised his head toward the lights, plunged his cock deep inside her - and he exploded, shooting tons of his cum, way deep into her pussy, cumming and cumming and cumming - it felt incredible - the crowd yelling "Yeh!" "Fuck her!" - blasting all his cum inside her, completely emptying all his jizz until the very last drop, till she was filled all the way up. John had an ear to ear grin, telling her "I always wanted to fuck you, you whore."

John pulled out and stood up, and Trish lay there in defeat with cum pouring out of her cunt. He raised his arms up in the air, looking back on his prize, then looking out toward the crowd, muscles heaving, his hard cock on display, still dripping, and yelled... "VICTORY!"

trish-stratus-naked_01.jpg

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 05-18-2014 at 02:57 AM.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:36 AM   #13
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Wow LNL! You really put the 'smackdown' on with that one! How did you know I am a fan of John Cena (yeah...one of my guilty pleasures)? Enjoyed it immensely. I think you could turn this into a series of short vignettes each featuring a WWE champion and his lusty, busty, man-hating opponent (just saying...).

Here's looking to more quick and dirty stories folks!

John Cena

(As Homer Simpson would say...WHOO HOO!)
Old 05-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #14
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default The Bitch

In order to make a few extra bucks and make ends meet, Adam decided to enter his wife Susan in an amateur contest at a local strip club he often frequented on the way home from work. The contest was offering $1000 to the hottest wife or girlfriend who could strip and put on a good show for the customers. The winner would be picked based on the amount of audience participation - and for Adam that meant the amount of applause and whistles the contestant got, which was fine with him. Besides he loved showing off his wife, especially watching the envious stares from other men. And she did get them... not just because Susan was a brunette with a nice figure, but because her main asset which was right up in front: her all-natural 42DD chest. She hated the attention they attracted, as men were always fixated on them. When guys met her for the first time they couldn't help but stare right at the huge size of her breasts, even if they were completely covered. The fact that her boobs stuck way out meant they were begging to be looked at. This embarrassed Susan because she didn't often know what to say or do when men would openly gawk at them. If she had an open top, some would intentionally stand next to her just to stare down at the cleavage formed by her huge melons. Even at work, male co-workers always leered at her boobs making lewd comments - such as "Your boobs look like they're going to explode", "Hey, if those are heavy I'll hold them for you", and "Your breasts look really nice - they're real aren't they?". And beyond the numerous comments, she had to put up with having them touched as well. When she rode a bus or subway, her tits often got nudged, poked or groped - some guys even pretended to lose their footing, intentionally falling forward, grabbing them, molding them with their hands, holding on tight, straightening up, letting go, and then not even apologize. Poor Susan tolerated all this attention ever since high school.

Adam and Susan arrived at the strip club and the customers couldn't help but immediately turn their heads and stare at the set of hooters that walked into the place. Susan promised Adam she was only doing this for the money and just wanted to get it over and done with - and he couldn't help but smile. Seeing the way she was dressed, with such big bouncing boobs, a bouncer came up and handed Susan a disclaimer, which if she had read it, stated the establishment was not responsible for the sexual activities of its customers. Being in a hurry "to do what her husband wanted her to do" she skipped reading the disclaimer, signed it and gave it back to the bouncer. While standing, waiting to be called up on stage, several patrons kept looking at Susan up and down, licking their lips and making remarks about her breasts, ignoring the other women who were up on stage. After a few of the average looking contestants danced and stripped, Susan was next. Walking onto the stage she got lots of hoots and hollers - "Take it off woman!" "Let's see them big tits!" "Yeh! Show us those melons bitch!" Susan realized this was a very rowdy crowd, some of them bikers, but it was too late and they were now very worked up after watching the other strippers. Standing on the stage looking down Susan noticed a mattress on the floor and thought that was odd - must be for a special event? Another voice yelled "What's taking this cunt so long?" Realizing she was the only woman in an entire room of very horny men, she felt quite vulnerable.

Susan reluctantly began with gyrating her hips, left and right, running her hands up and down her body. The men got quiet and stared. Bending over, showing the deep valley of her bosom, she unbuttoned her leather shorts and lowered them to the ground, leaving on her black leather leg covers. The men gawked with their mouths open, practically drooling at the site of her huge hangers. She knew her next move would really excite the crowd, but how much she had no idea. Susan then carefully and slowly pulled her tank top up and over her head, displaying her full, fleshy tits encased within a black leather bra. The bra so was so tight her boobs were literally spilling over the top. A loud round chorus of appreciation went around the room - "Yeh!" "Fuck yes!" "Look at those big fuckin' beauties!" Susan was getting pretty scared, but this caused her nipples to really harden up. Thinking of the money, and seeing the encouragement from her husband, she kept going. She didn't want to show her tits yet, so she knew she'd have to show her pussy first... since she'd been married, no other man other than her husband had seen her vagina, and now she was going to expose it to all these men... men who stared at her body like they owned it, that if she didn't undress, they'd get up on stage and do it for her, but more roughly. "Hurry up Bitch! Show us that fuckhole of yours!" Susan nervously but slowly slid her panties down... finally exposing her shaved pussy. Shimmying out of her panties, they dropped to the floor where she stepped out of them... quickly hands went up on the stage to take her shorts and panties. Nervous, she felt so exposed to the eyes of these animals "Damn! Look at that cumhole!" "Bet that pussy is a real tight fuck!" One guy was rubbing his crotch "Baby you need a big cock to fuck you, so here I am!" Seeing her clothes disappear she felt so vulnerable... not knowing what to do, feeling helpless, the horny men urged her on more "Let's see those fucking tits!" "Come on cunt! Get that damn thing off or I'll come up there and rip it off those juggs!" Not wanting to make the guys more rowdy, Susan had no choice, so she started removing her bra. To relax she took a very deep breath but this caused her knockers to stand WAY, WAY out. Comments were shouted from the audience "Holy Fuck!" "Look at those BIG beauties!" "I'd sure love to get my hands on those meaty tits!". Pulling the front zipper down, Susan reluctantly revealed more and more of her deep cleavage. Her mounds were so BIG the flesh was spilling forward, needing to be released. Every eye in the place was locked on her tits. Shaking but placing her fingers on both cups, Susan proceeded to peel them down. The place was totally quiet, every jaw dropped, in awe of what was happening - when the cups passed her huge nipples, the bra completely off, her full, round boobs bounced right out, jiggling in all their naked glory. Voices went off "Woh!" "Wow!" "Just look at those huge fucking melons!!!!" "Gotta get my hands on some of that!" and several other wolf calls went off around the room. Suddenly an arm grabbed her tank top from the stage. Susan now was completely exposed and vulnerable as she stood nude in front of all these men who had most of her clothes - and she had nowhere to go.

The impatient crowd wanted more... "Move bitch!" "Yeh! Show us that cunt of yours!" Hearing that, Susan did as she was told... lowering her hips toward the floor caused her pussy to display open in front of all the hungry eyes - and she could feel every single one, as she sensed every man had the savage desire to take her. Was the money worth all this? Why did she agree to do it? "Hey Bitch! Play with those big fuckin' titties!" They needed the money... so she did as she was told, shaking her boobs making them wobble back and forth.. then with her hands mashed them tightly together, making her stiff nipples point straight out at the men. The display only worked up the horniness in the room even more, causing the audience to get into a frenzy. At this point, the guys were getting beyond the point of no return - they wanted her, really needed her, like wild animals. Not caring anything about her, they saw Susan as a piece of meat, a busty bitch who must be fucked... has to be fucked. One of the guys in front of her smiled very friendly asking her to come over to the edge of the stage as he waved money. Susan figured why not, it was about time they showed some appreciation, and not just talk dirty... so she stepped over to the guy, carefully bent over to take the "tip"... suddenly several hands flew in to grab her, pulling her forward into the crowd completely helpless and under the complete control of the lustful men.

Struggling against the guys handling her, Susan was guided over and onto the mattress where the they started to ravage every part of her body. Pinning her down, unable to move, Susan screamed realizing these men, every one of them, were going to gang rape her. The manager stood watching but because of the signed disclaimer, could do nothing... in fact he was getting a huge bulge watching her about to be violated. One hand covered her mouth - other pairs of hands grabbed her wobbling tits, squeezed them real hard, mashed them together, molded them; someone pinched her nipples and then pulled her tits up, swinging them around; the one covering her month removed his hand, and pushed his cock into her mouth, deep into her throat forcing Susan to suck on his member. One customer tightly grabbed one of her bouncing breasts and started pumping his cock, telling her he wanted to shoot his jizz all over her BIG meaty tits. Adam couldn't believe his eyes as he was totally turned on watching these men rape his wife - he was the only one she'd ever fucked and now dozens of men were going to do so. One man in particular came up to Susan, forcefully spreading her legs as he got closer. She instantly recognized him as one of her co-workers - it was Jeff, someone she considered a good friend - she even helped him many hours with his career... but now Susan was "udderly" humiliated. Jeff leaned toward her ear and told her he'd always secretly wanted to fuck her and now he finally could. Susan pulled her mouth away from the cock in her mouth and pleaded, begged him not to - but Jeff, really driven to FUCK his "friend", this bitch, wasted no time removing his pants, while other guys helped keep her legs spread. Meanwhile the other guy grabbed her hair tightly, plunged his cock back in her mouth, forced her to suck it more, and in no time exploded shooting his huge load down her throat. Susan gagged but swallowed all of it - next the guy pumping his cock, shot his cum all over her tits and face, spurt after spurt. Now there was no one left between Susan and Jeff, as the crowd was mesmerized as they were about to watch Jeff fuck the woman. Looking into Susan's eyes and with pure intent, he pointed his cock straight at her cunt - and without any hesitation, pushed it between her lips and lunged forward jamming his meat into her hole, deeper and deeper, inch by inch, until it was all the way inside - his balls bumping up against her. Jeff was in a complete state of lust, beholding not Susan but the slut he always wanted. She couldn't believe her husband wasn't stopping any of this... especially another man's cock invading her. In desparation, she pleaded to Jeff "I'm not protected! I'm not on the pill! Please pull it out! I can get pregnant!" But he didn't care... with fire in his eyes, thrusting back and forth, he could only muster "I'm sorry bitch... but I have to fuck you... I have to... and I'm gonna fill you up." With that he grabbed her huge mounds tight with his hands and rammed his cock even deeper, pulled completely out, then rammed his cock forward again. The crowd was in a frenzied uproar, cheering Jeff on: "Fuck her!" "Fuck her!" "Fuck her!" "Fuck her!" "Fuck her!" Adam was aware his wife was unprotected, but this got him even more excited as he pulled out his cock and started beating it. Jeff was picking up the rhythm loving the sensation of Susan's cunt squeezing his cock, her tits rocking back and forth, raping his bitch of a "friend", at last! Jeff picked up her legs, lifted her ass up, so he could ram even deeper, faster and faster, in and out, thrust after thrust, pushing, pulling, pushing... he was nearing the moment "OH FUCK BITCH! BITCH!!! GOD THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!" Jeff's cock stiffened up, real hard, his eyes rolling up into his head, and Susan knew he was about to... and Jeff did, with incredible force, shot load after hot load of his juicy cum deep into Susan's feritle pussy... AHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!". With Jeff's cock spasming, twitching, and filling her up with so much sperm, Susan had the most amazing orgasm, the best she ever felt - tensing, shaking, tingling all over her body as Jeff was still emptying himself into her. At the sight of another man's cock cumming inside his wife, Adam exclaimed "Here goes you fucking whore!" and he shot his cum all over Susan's bouncing tits.

As Jeff pulled out, Susan was turned over, fucked up the ass, in the mouth again, and her cunt was pummeled over and over. Even the manager fucked her pussy, totally getting off on her "torture", and eventually pumped his huge load into her - certain getting his money's worth. Other guys came back for seconds, thirds, and even fourths fucking her any way they wanted, while Susan begged them to stop - but the more she begged the more they fucked her... By evenings end, the manager handed the $1000 check to Adam - all while Susan was left laying on the mattress, completely filled up, covered with cum and used like the bitch she was.

Perfect.jpg

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 05-27-2014 at 12:06 AM.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:00 PM   #15
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

I'm definitely going to have to say this story was hot...whew!!! Wow, LNL, it was a nice twist on the classic 'fuck my wife' story. The setting was dirty, the action hot and quick! Poor Susan...LOL! I love the pic...very eye-catching! Thanks for contributing...

Come on folks, don't be shy, I hope to see everyone's 'quick and dirty' stories...post post post people!

Last edited by Sweetlust; 05-27-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #16
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

A Fantasy Conversation Overheard...she is gagged, tied securely, trembling, but she can hear...and now her imagination will run wild with horror and fear.

Has she talked?

No, not yet

She doesn't like pain

Then give her pain

Can I use her?

Of course, take your pleasure in whatever form it comes

I will put her body to good use

Let others do so as well. She is here to serve*

I will, but I will break her thoroughly first

Enjoy her, make her scream

Last edited by insearchof33333; 06-16-2014 at 02:53 AM.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:27 PM   #17
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

ISO...this piece is chilling and horrifically sexy! Short and yet, so powerful. It really puts the mind in a spin. You take the reader on a dark and frightening journey. Pain and pleasure become one. I want to scream with her. Thanks for posting!

Come on people...post those 'quick and dirty' stories...show us your 'rapey fantasy'!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:23 PM   #18
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default The Sorority Intiation

After starting at San Diego State University, a well-known party school, Sasha decided to join a sorority during Rush week - especially after her lesbian partner pushed her into doing it. Her partner even reassured her that if Sasha joined, she will too. The next day Sasha visited the sorority where she found out from the Leader that she must go through the initiation where she must completely undress, put on a blindfold, and lie down letting all the girls touch her, in any place they wanted. After further consideration, Sasha figured that's not so bad... so why not? Her partner will be there for her supporting her all the way, so what could go wrong?

The initiation day finally arrived, Sasha kissed her partner who as promised stayed in the background to watch the whole thing. As the candidate, Sasha was given orders by the Leader to which she obeyed: she stripped off all her clothes, had her eyes covered with a blindfold, lied down on a bed, and then her arms and legs were tied up... Wait! She wasn't told that would happen!... but after thinking about, she realized this was part of testing her loyalty, so she decided everything was still ok... after all her partner was still there with her.

Sasha was now told to relax and enjoy the sensations given by the Sorority Leader. She felt a feather run up and down her body, and then around her breasts which caused her nipples to get very hard, and tingly feelings spread out causing goose bumps to form all over. Hands instantly flew forward and grabbed her full boobs, which startled her... Gradually and with increasing frequency, the hands molded, fondled, squeezed, and mashed them together. Another pair of hands started teasing, rubbing and tickling her nipples, causing Sasha now to get tingly sensations around her clit. After a while she really wanted to rub her button but couldn't - yet the teasing of her nipples wouldn't let up. She next felt someone's lips kissing hers, first softly then passionately, the tongue probing in between. Suddenly another tongue began licking her clit, swirling it around then sucking it in deeply. The feelings were so intense, she can't hold back anymore! Her body tightening, she twisted, moaned and came with an intense orgasm - which seemed to last forever - over and over and over, she came - it felt incredible! When the bliss settled in, Sasha was somewhat embarrassed... but God, it felt really good! This initiation stuff wasn't so bad after all... she wondered if it was over now?... it was so quiet... no movement...

Then there was a stirring... and whispers, as Sasha experienced the sensation of something stiff first touching her lips, and slowly entering her vagina. Her tummy tightened and her teeth clenched as she felt the foreign object penetrate her... of course she's wet enough now after the orgasm that it started sliding in, deeper and deeper. It felt so thick and soft against her pussy lips... curious, she asked what it was and was told it's a dildo. She paused wondering if she should tell the Sorority Leader she's was a virgin? Sasha really wanted to but decided she really wanted to please her lesbian partner and get in to the sorority - and maybe they'd stop when they hit her virtue, so Sasha gave in to the pleasurable sensation - all while the "dildo" kept pushing in. Her hymen stopped the movement, as Sasha held her breath... a good strong push of the "dildo" broke right through it, causing it to bleed a little - but the "dildo" didn't stop, as it kept pushing further in until it hit her cervix. At this point Sasha felt completely filled up, a sensation she never felt before. Then the "dildo" pulled out a little, and then slowly went back in, slowly out, and quicker back in, all the way in - quicker out, then in, even quicker out, then right back in. As the "dildo" was moving in and out, Sasha felt someone rub her clit - god, it felt sooooo good. The "dildo" started picking up more speed, her clit was rubbed, a pair of hands squeezed her melons and tickled her nipples - the pace was picked up more within her cunt, in, out, in, out, faster, faster - Sasha then heard a guy say "ok now", and the blindfold was taken off! She looked up and saw that a college guy was fucking her, in fact she was surrounded by guys! She panicked, tried to move but couldn't - and the realization settled in that she just lost her virginity to a guy! The dude fucking her was breathing faster, his cock was pounding her pussy now as fast as he could go. He screamed "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" She screamed "I was a virgin! I'm not protected! I'm a lesbian! Shit, you're a guy! Oh please don't do this! Please don't cum inside me! Please, please pull your cock out!" Nobody stopped - her nipples were being sucked on by two guys, and another was rubbing her clit. She just couldn't look, so she closed her eyes, turned her head, and bit the pillow. The cock in her pushed a final thrust... fucking her real hard he yelled "Ohhh myyy fucking god!!! You fucking big titted bitch! I'm gonna fill your pussy up with my hot fuckin' cum!" His whole body stiffened up, his prick pushed right up against Sasha's cervix "Oh fuckin' bitch, take it, take my cum!!!" His cock pulsated as huge gobs of his baby making sperm shot deep into Sasha's fuck hole, squirting load after load straight into her fertile cervix. Sasha's feelings were so mixed, being raped, losing her virginity, being fucked by a guy... yet, all that aside she was now hit by a mind-blowing orgasm, wave after wave, causing her whole body to stiffen up, covered in goosebumps, with rock-hard nipples - she shouldn't be turned on but she was... The thoughts poured in: I'm a fuckin' bitch! I was fucked, fucked! and it felt good, soooo good! Her powerful orgasm washed away any shame and humiliation she had before.

No sooner after the guy fucking her pulled out, feeling his cum oozing out of her pussy, it was replaced by another cock. This next cock was relentless as the other, pumping into Sasha's cunt until she screamed with yet another incredible orgasm... and this fucker pumped Sasha until he shot all his hot juicy sperm deep into her. Then another guy's cock entered her pussy fucking her till it exploded and dumped it's whole load, making Sasha experience another mind-blowing orgasm. And yet came another cock, and another, and another - until she was fucked by an entire fraternity. Her pussy was filled to the brim, just swimming in cum, loads of it spilling out everywhere. When all the guys were completely satiated, and Sasha was exhausted, it was finally over. The Sorority Leader then stepped forward and told her the good news, she successfully completed the initiation; but the bad news was her girlfriend chickened out, wouldn't go through with it, and left. Laying there in total bliss, Sasha didn't fucking care... she was a slut and liked guys now.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 06-14-2014 at 08:42 PM.
Old 06-21-2014, 04:28 PM   #19
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

It seems that poor Sasha has had a serious change of heart with her new found 'friends'. I hope we will be seeing how well Sasha takes to being a slut in her new role! Great short story LNL! Looking for more of your well endowed, clueless pretty little victims! Thanks again!

Remember folks...ANYONE is welcome to post your 'quick and dirty' stories!
Old 07-12-2014, 12:17 PM   #20
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Quickie request - Anyone to write and post a very quick, very dirty Birthday themed story. Write any details you like, but no snuff, afterall, it's her (or his) birthday! Everyone feel free to post, and it doesn't matter how many stories are submitted. Let's see how 'quick and dirty' you can be...