Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2009, 09:37 PM   #21
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

everyone knows asspies need a machine hug!

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #22
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
I've never heard of a hugbox so I looked it up:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Hugbox

and lawl at the video btw
*Watches video*

My word! She's almost as purdy as that fine, upstanding young woamn Zac Efron.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #23
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
everyone knows asspies need a machine hug!
It's true! I'm just waiting for Apple to make one that's smaller, faster, and shinier.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:55 AM   #24
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival

i realy hope this is all a friggen joke if not well idk im just like wtf i geuss
Old 04-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #25
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Strictly speaking as a noob to RB (please dun hurt me! I bruise easy!) and ignoring the outburst above in favor of answering the question, I'd have to say that anyone who is that hung up over an online friends list needs to seriously get their priorities in order. Honestly, who cares if someone you've never met in real life adds you to a list? Will that make you any more special? Any more respected? No.

No offense to anyone on this board, of course, and please forgive me if I stepped on any toes--just wanted to put in my two cents.
And you are?

I love when a new person comes in,insults someone and then ends it with "No offense".....

Thumbs down,sorry to disagree with you Phantom but Me No Like...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:32 AM   #26
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whats not to like? Dollface made a valid point I think. In any environment there going to be people you like and people you don't like. Is having a list of your favourite people on display really important?

Don't get me wrong its nice to have a bit of comaradre and if you have a circle of friends on here and want to regognise that then cool. However Dollface hasn't insulted anyone here she (he?) said was "try not to take these lists to heart" (paraphrasing) and even if it was an insult I'd point out 2 things.

1. Rowdy room

2. Open forum where people can share their thoughts (within reason)

Chill out a bit Darkone, everyone knows who they like and don't like here. I for one don't need a strict list of those people
Old 04-02-2009, 02:38 AM   #27
Dollface
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
And you are?

I love when a new person comes in,insults someone and then ends it with "No offense".....

I'm no one important.

And I didn't think I was insulting anyone, since I a) didn't call anyone out or accuse anyone of anything in particular, and b) I don't know anyone well enough to want/be able to insult them.

But if I came off as trying to insult anyone, then I sincerely apologize.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:51 AM   #28
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Whats not to like? Dollface made a valid point I think. In any environment there going to be people you like and people you don't like. Is having a list of your favourite people on display really important?

Don't get me wrong its nice to have a bit of comaradre and if you have a circle of friends on here and want to regognise that then cool. However Dollface hasn't insulted anyone here she (he?) said was "try not to take these lists to heart" (paraphrasing) and even if it was an insult I'd point out 2 things.

1. Rowdy room

2. Open forum where people can share their thoughts (within reason)

Chill out a bit Darkone, everyone knows who they like and don't like here. I for one don't need a strict list of those people
Who the hell are you to tell me to chill out?

It is pretty clear what was being said and who it was being said to.No matter what that person is my friend.

If you don't like what i have to say then fuck right off.I have never seen you until right this moment.

If everyone feels they have a right to give there opinion then i will give mine .
Old 04-02-2009, 03:00 AM   #29
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My point exactly Darkone. In a weird way you just agreed with me. Although I have to say the "fuck off" part was a little uncalled for. Just being new to the forum doesn't make my views any less valid. Ok I haven't been posting on here long but its not like I'm a brand new person in the world so the fact you haven't "seen me" isn't even a factor in all this. Bottom line, the freinds list is an ok thing if you want to regognise publicly who you get on with on here. But is it the be all and end all? not really
Old 04-02-2009, 03:07 AM   #30
theDarkOne
Banned

Phantom

I encourage new people to post all the time.For every asshole comment i get i get just as many saying thank you for helping me with navigating the board.

I have already expressed how i feel and i stand by it...

(this has nothing to do with the Friend list thing.The people on my list are my friends,thats it)
Old 04-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #31
theDarkOne
Banned

Ok...

It is pretty clear who the original post is about.Then someone who has no clue what the history of the situation is says this about whom the OP is speaking...

Quote:
I'd have to say that anyone who is that hung up over an online friends list needs to seriously get their priorities in order. Honestly, who cares if someone you've never met in real life adds you to a list? Will that make you any more special?
Whether or not people agree with the content of her words they are directed at the person in Sierras post.Someone i consider a friend....
Old 04-02-2009, 03:24 AM   #32
Dollface
Privileged Member

Quote:
Ok...

It is pretty clear who the original post is about.Then someone who has no clue what the history of the situation is says this about whom the OP is speaking...

Whether or not people agree with the content of her words they are directed at the person in Sierras post.Someone i consider a friend....
Uhhh... I had no idea who the OP was talking about in particular, I just gave my opinion. Next time I'll try harder not to indirectly insult your friend. Promise!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:33 AM   #33
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And you are?

Quote:
Who the hell are you to tell me to chill out?

It is pretty clear what was being said and who it was being said to.No matter what that person is my friend.

If you don't like what i have to say then fuck right off.I have never seen you until right this moment.

If everyone feels they have a right to give there opinion then i will give mine .
Quote:
Ok...

TDO, I consider you a friend. I like you a lot and this incident won't change that.

Sooo...please take this the right way, but to go in to a defensive frenzy at Dollface misses the mark. If you're going to be mad at someone over this, you basically have two choices. You can be mad at Doggy himself for once again going HUA, getting wildly offended, and flouncing off in melodramatic fashion. Or you can be mad at me for asking the question in the first place.

In this case you are attributing a lot of intent to someone who doesn't know the people involved, and very harshly, too. Dollface said nothing offensive, and made no judgments. She posted intelligently and cogently to a question I asked. I for one thing she might be a good member and I welcome her.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:45 AM   #34
theDarkOne
Banned

I did not say one thing about the right or wrong of your post Sierra and im not mad at anyone at all.(defensive frenzy,kinda condescending)I call it like i see it and i stand by what i wrote.

You and Dog have a history and i have no clue what went on between you guys.I did not comment on any of it.

When i am new to a board i make sure what i am stepping into.Dollface does not know any of the history behind this and that was my point.

I did not tell her to leave or anything like that.(and if i did(i didn't) who the hell cares what i think)

This had nothing to do with you(Sierra )or Phantom.It was about her post and how i felt about it.

Im allowed to have my own opinion,my own feelings,right?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:56 AM   #35
theDarkOne
Banned

You know what....

Im wrong,you all are right..

Im the asshole,you all are not..

I just don't understand,you all see with perfect clarity..

Im going to bed...good night..
Old 04-02-2009, 04:06 AM   #36
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

HEY!

What the hell is this? Sierra asked a valid question - even giving the member in question the courtesy of anonymity - and everyone goes crazy about it.
I get the feeling there are enough people taking this friends list/reputation rubbish way too seriously.
And stop getting in over your heads just because of whiny emo doggystylethatgirl. Frankly ... why? He's behaving like a child all the time, is record-holder of making messes I believe and ... and ... and ...
Please ... why the commotion about such a simple and honest subject like Sierra's?

EVERYONE SHUT UP NOW!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 AM   #37
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

damn, this thread got emo huh guys? guess i should contribute to the new flavour of the topic

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=2467558

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 04-02-2009, 04:15 AM   #38
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, you bloody ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24-286~Family-Guy-Stewie-Posters.jpg (41.9 KB, 49 views)
Old 04-02-2009, 04:20 AM   #39
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Old 04-02-2009, 04:21 AM   #40
dashrendar44
Kamina

the lady in that pic kinda looks constipated stern. are you eating enough fibre in your diet, or do you need to start taking metamucil? according to the price is right, its only 3.99$ for the big size kind...