Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 01:33 AM   #21
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Ctomie, these are your words. You said you do not require help from ANYONE.
This should also include people that take your side man.

Seriously, so if someone comes in and takes Crotch Ripper's side is that ok? I still think not.

I respected your rules until you endorsed this guy and told him it was ok to post.

You will lose a lot of respect needlessly ctomie for breaking your own rules. It looks as if to say, it is ok for anyone to post here that wants to support me, but not ok if it is CR.

Now, do you mean to sound like that? No, I don't think so.
I am telling you how it looks.

For the record, AWDracer doesn't care about you or this thread. He winds up in everyone's thread or ban no matter WHO they are.

He did the same thing to us.

Think about it, and I wish your original rules would stick.

Because if they don't, then you can't get mad or bothered if ANYONE posts here, and thats how all the needless group posts start.

Stay one on one, and stay respected.
Ok fair enough.

AWDracer: If you want to share your comments with me, please use PM.

P.S. Post #21 edited.

Last edited by ctomie; 10-02-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:11 AM   #22
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation Listen up brave guy

I hope you read this in case you've finally gotten back some of your courage and manhood by unblocking me.

I have better things to do for the time being, and since dealing with insignificant pests has always been my lowest priority, I will put off my fighting in this thread until late December. While you may have fun making yourself look stupid possibly in your next couple of replies, I do look forward to seeing you getting enlightened and having the ability to say something that contains a shred of worthiness.

Unless you've stopped posting to me after this point, I will come back to face you again. You have my word.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:08 AM   #23
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Phantom as usual, a sound voice of reason. I knew there was a reason I liked you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Ctomie, these are your words. You said you do not require help from ANYONE.
This should also include people that take your side man.

Seriously, so if someone comes in and takes Crotch Ripper's side is that ok? I still think not.

I respected your rules until you endorsed this guy and told him it was ok to post.

You will lose a lot of respect needlessly ctomie for breaking your own rules. It looks as if to say, it is ok for anyone to post here that wants to support me, but not ok if it is CR.

Now, do you mean to sound like that? No, I don't think so.
I am telling you how it looks.

For the record, AWDracer doesn't care about you or this thread. He winds up in everyone's thread or ban no matter WHO they are.

He did the same thing to us.

Think about it, and I wish your original rules would stick.

Because if they don't, then you can't get mad or bothered if ANYONE posts here, and thats how all the needless group posts start.

Stay one on one, and stay respected.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 09-28-2008, 08:10 AM   #24
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ctomie commie again your medical condition is cureable ROFL

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-18-2008, 08:35 PM   #25
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post

I hope you read this in case you've finally gotten back some of your courage and manhood by unblocking me.

I have better things to do for the time being, and since dealing with insignificant pests has always been my lowest priority, I will put off my fighting in this thread until late December. While you may have fun making yourself look stupid possibly in your next couple of replies, I do look forward to seeing you getting enlightened and having the ability to say something that contains a shred of worthiness.

Unless you've stopped posting to me after this point, I will come back to face you again. You have my word.
After missing almost 3 months of action due to a hectic semester...here I am again.

I'm back to face you (the great Crotch_Ripper) again, as promised.

You still miss me or not? I made an appreciation post in Sani's movie thread and you had to reply to that? Let's settle everything here, as I don't fight one battle in multiple threads!
Old 12-18-2008, 08:48 PM   #26
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Phantom as usual, a sound voice of reason. I knew there was a reason I liked you
You're entitled to your opinions about any members, but blind ass kissing is another thing.

I, indeed, had taken Phantom's suggestion by moving my reply to AWDracer's post to his PM. I didn't do it because I'm friends with him (I'm not), but because it was the right thing to do.

Rep comment (paraphrased because it was deleted before I could copy and paste it):
Quote:
You neg rep me, I neg rep you. We're a happy family.
I don't need to neg rep you. I don't even care about reducing your rep points. You prevented me from sending you PMs so I had no other alternatives but to replace them with rep comments (through a neg rep).

I thought we've covered this part...yet another example of how you don't read.

Quote:
ctomie commie again your medical condition is cureable ROFL

ctomie "commie"? What do you have against communists?

I thought you would come up with something worthwhile to say...but once again I'm disappointed by you.

I realized that the holiday season is approaching...so I think I'll have fun with this. Just bring it (if you must).

Last edited by ctomie; 12-19-2008 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Added the reply to the rep comment
Old 12-18-2008, 08:54 PM   #27
ctomie
Banned

Exclamation note!

You did see my message in Sani's thread...so you finally took me off ignore? That IS smart (no sarcasm intended).

The next step is to take this debate in PM, and then ask a mod to lock this thread.

You might as well take it like a man.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-18-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:42 PM   #28
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
You did see my message in Sani's thread...so you finally took me off ignore? That IS smart (no sarcasm intended).

The next step is to take this debate in PM, and then ask a mod to lock this thread.

You might as well take it like a man.
Im sorry I have better things to do than pick up an argument from a month ago. Who gives a fuck.

Enjoy arguing with yourself.....among other things

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #29
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

And for the record, I took you off ignore to show you we can agree on something.

I dont even know what we were arguing about and I dont even give a shit anymore. I was attemping to be nice, if you want to be a dick and continue on with this enjoy my friend.

Mods you can now lock this thread

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 12-18-2008, 11:24 PM   #30
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Im sorry I have better things to do than pick up an argument from a month ago. Who gives a fuck.
You don't have to give a fuck. Nobody is forcing you to reply.

Quote:
Enjoy arguing with yourself.....among other things
I've been posting to you, so how is it that I'm arguing with myself?
Old 12-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #31
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
And for the record, I took you off ignore to show you we can agree on something.

I dont even know what we were arguing about and I dont even give a shit anymore. I was attemping to be nice, if you want to be a dick and continue on with this enjoy my friend.

Since when did I start acting like a dick or an asshole? I just found your behaviour towards teco to be uncalled for. I don't think I was doing anything beyond reasoning with you. You're the one who started the attacks.

Quote:
Mods you can now lock this thread

Only thread starters can request the mods to lock up their threads. I'll see how things go in a day or two. If I'm convinced that you are sincere about stopping this fight, then I will send a mod a PM to make a thread locking request.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-18-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:16 AM   #32
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Thats not true at all.I know you said this was a thread for the 2 of you but your wrong.
The title of this thread specifically states that this is a one-to-one fight and I reiterated it again in post #1. Please take some time to understand how one-to-one threads work. It's very low for you to intrude on my affairs in a manner that you did.

Quote:
I would think you would want this thread locked.Your not looking to good in it.
Do I give a flying fuck what you think?

Seriously, you need to mind your own fucking business. I've seen how you started shit with other members of this board and people like you disgust me.

If you have any constructive comments to offer then drop me a PM, but try to show some class by staying out of this thread.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-19-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:45 AM   #33
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
No ,i will post where and when i want.You were away for 3 months and you come back and start this up again.Thats pathetic.Plus your just getting OWNED by CR.
You're the pathetic one for interfering in one-to-one threads. I figured that you have no shame for stooping to such a low level.

I've been away for 3 months because of a busy semester. I made a note to Crotch_Ripper, before my 3-month absence, that I would promise to come back to resume this battle. Why can't I do that? Is there a time limit on when I should reply to a post?

lol getting owned by Crotch_Ripper? He hasn't even addressed any of my arguments. He just posted stupid pictures that have no relevance whatsover. It's ok...you can keep applauding him for his "arguments".

Quote:
I was PMing you to apologize for posting in your pathetic thread.
I know apologizing is too much for a smug like you, so quit lying about wanting to send me apologies.

Quote:
Now i think i will post here when ever i feel like it.
I saw how you went apeshit on a member here who once stuck his nose into your business, but you have no problem doing the same thing.

Quote:
Also your still wrong about the locking thing...

Good luck with that..
You've yet to prove that I'm wrong. Please crawl back to your cave because I have better odds of winning the lottery than to be convinced by your irrational nonsense.
Old 12-19-2008, 12:50 AM   #34
ctomie
Banned

Default Fuck you

Quote:
Oh no ,I disgust you Don't cry..
You're the one who is crying about the way I act...

So there is a fixed "due date" on when I should respond to a post? That's funny as shit.

Yes I'm disgusted by your immaturity.

(rep comment)
Quote:
your a bad joke,pathetic..U were gone 3 months and u start up again.SAD
A neg rep by theShitOne? Oh I'm so intimidated...

Last edited by ctomie; 12-21-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:43 AM   #35
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
You're still going on with your mad ramblings...

Well I think I have a possible explanation to that.

If I'm not mistaken, you are still traumatized by the following quote. This is allegedly a PM sent by the member named silentbob:

Quote:
Awww Why so serious? Im quite offended with all the name calling. Especially since we are related.

Thats right, I raped your mom right before you were born . You're the little shit nobody wanted
Is that the reason why you're taking your frustrations out on me?

Last edited by ctomie; 12-19-2008 at 04:55 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:49 AM   #36
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
[Picture removed]
Now I see the amount of pain that silentbob has caused you.

Do you need some pills?

Granted, his insults are way over the line, but it's just a matter of keeping your emotions in check. However, if you're the one who started shit with him, then you don't deserve to be sympathized (since you're not the victim).

And you are no victim in this case either.

Go read some books or something...it should fill the voids in your shitty life.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-21-2008 at 12:52 AM. Reason: stupid picture and its post number deleted
Old 12-19-2008, 05:03 AM   #37
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well since you quoted that then you must know that my mom died not to long ago.Thats why it upset me

Yes we are in the rowdy room and we had a good back and forth going but i personally would never say anything like that to someone.So i don't want any more contact with you.

If that is what it takes to make you feel better about yourself then good luck to you.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:25 AM   #38
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Well since you quoted that then you must know that my mom died not to long ago.Thats why it upset me
And I was asking you if that was the cause of your madness...

Quote:
Yes we are in the rowdy room and we had a good back and forth going but i personally would never say anything like that to someone.
I don't need to write anything that is similar to silentbob's crap either. I just quoted his post to raise a question.

If you're going to post shit against other members and then get insulted for it, don't go around and claim that you're the victim.

Quote:
So i don't want any more contact with you.
True, you need to back off because I'm sick of your garbage.

Quote:
If that is what it takes to make you feel better about yourself then good luck to you.
Feel better?

I'm already happy with the way I am. I'm intelligent, knowledgeable, and have unbreakable fighting spirit. In particular, when someone fucks with me, I will show them that I'm not someone who likes to be pushed around.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-19-2008 at 06:53 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:42 AM   #39
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

not to get involved in any of this other than to point out that this statement ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne
Thats not true at all.
posted to this ...

Quote:

Only thread starters can request the mods to lock up their threads.
is actually true . mods can lock(close) threads any time they want . this is one ...

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....sed#post257357

there are plenty more on RB also ...

anybody can request it tho , as shown here ...

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=17346&page=3

up to the mods if they do it or not

only fact i wanted to voice please continue

Last edited by touriquet2001; 12-19-2008 at 05:53 AM. Reason: add second link
Old 12-19-2008, 06:10 AM   #40
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
not to get involved in any of this other than to point out that this statement ...

posted to this ...

is actually true . mods can lock(close) threads any time they want . this is one ...

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....sed#post257357

there are plenty more on RB also ...

anybody can request it tho

only fact i wanted to voice please continue
The fact that you're commenting on a post here shows that you're getting involved. It's just like how you tried to declare that you would ignore me in our past battles but you still wound up posting to me.

Moderators can certainly make judgment calls on which threads they want to close without explicit permission from any members. My point is, assuming that they're not closing it but any posters in the thread want to, then only the thread starter has the right to ask. I know it because that's what one of the mods told me in the past (unless they've changed this policy).

I don't think this needs to continue as I've just noticed that theDarkOne has deleted all of his stupid posts. Some people should just learn to mind their own business...like the both of you.
Closed Thread