Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #21
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLA68 View Post
Gosh bias? Okay I am friends with Phantom and Sierra, there I said it. Boy that is a load off my conscious.

How presumptuous are you. Am I describing your comment as a biased one because you're friends with Phantom and Sierra? Did I ever say that? No. You just made shit up and you know it.

I'll repeat this one last time: Phantom tried to stir shit with me by responding to a post that I made that was directed to noone in particular, and you tried to mislead everyone into believing that I'm the one who started it. Good job, because some morons are already buying it hook, line and sinker.

Quote:
Well it is the subject that creates issues with not having anything better to say.

Yes, they are issues with not having anything better to say in your own perspective because they're beyond your level. Need I say more?

Quote:
Enthusiasm is always gained with having fun posting here, just like in this thread although I tend to post in my sleep a terrible side effect to sleep walking from time to time.

You seem to have a sense of humour with your ignorant "jokes", but your jokes are lame to say the very least. Maybe you should go entertain 3-year-olds.

Quote:
The real difference here is that my posts might be a little darker as I am making fun of you but I am not taking this one or the previous seriously. You on the other hand given your track record...probably just swore some type of 100 month war on me just like some others you have here .

That is some funny shit I don't care who you are.

There was never a war between us until you decided to jump in and get involved about a few days ago (i.e. when you first posted your biased comment in this thread), how is it that I started a 100 month war on you?

You're not impressing me with your stupidity here.

Last edited by ctomie; 07-03-2008 at 11:15 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #22
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
just a couple of quick comments on your post .

if you looked at the facts Italianguy attacked Sierra numerous times over a period of months . are you comparing that to her comment in here ? or is there more to it ?

The logic behind Phantom's accusation is that Italianguy attacked Sierra when she said nothing to him. Italianguy might have done it "numerous" times as you stated (but who knows? Some of you are proven to be liars who twist facts to suit your purposes), but that has no relevance whatsoever in the logic.

Quote:
the name calling ,(insults), does nothing to strengthen your position , weakens it in my opinion . especially when nobody has called you any names in here . or did i miss where you were called names ?

It certainly doesn't strengthen or weaken my position. It is merely an expression of contempt that is independent of the argument.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #23
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
I can think of a couple and they end with either fuck or shit but he isn't worth the effort to type them. He just wants attention like Italian Guy did...+6 Rep and going down seems like a similiar trend.

I never wanted or needed your attention; you chose to give it to me.

You went into my "I'm so hurt..." thread not very long ago and you played your little "peacemaker" role. You're not that much of a peacemaker now aren't you? You've just exposed yourself as a fake by joining in the vendetta.

You're not just a fake, but you're also a reprehensible hypocrite.

Mr. Peacemaker my ass...

Last edited by ctomie; 07-03-2008 at 11:22 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #24
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post

How presumptuous are you. Am I describing your comment as a biased one because you're friends with Phantom and Sierra? Did I ever say that? No. You just make shit up and you know it.

Um make what up? What medications are you on? Who cares if I am friends with Phantom and Sierra or why my comments were made that seemed bias?

So what am I making up again? You stated my comments were bias and I said I was friends with Phantom and Sierra...let me type real slow here for you. Are they related maybe but what am I making up?
Quote:
I'll repeat this one last time: Phantom tried to stir shit with me by responding to a post that I made that was directed to noone in particular, and you tried to mislead everyone into believing that I'm the one who started it. Good job, because some morons are already buying it hook, line and sinker.
Wow with my little old post...I must be quite influential. Maybe I will run for office on the platform of what a neurotic individual you are.

Just a tip: If morons want to believe stuff about you that is bad...let them. Who cares after all they are morons. Also my post wasn't that good. Really I put almost no time into taking the shot at you. Much like this.

Quote:

Yes, they are issues with not having anything better to say in your own perspective because they're beyond your level. Need I say more?
Wow. Beyond my level. Please educate me professor and shine a light from your superior IQ...still waiting. Times up the subject again fails to project a good response due to his own patheticness.

Quote:

You seem to have a sense of humour with your ignorant "jokes", but your jokes are lame to say the very least. Maybe you should go entertain 3-year-olds.
Ignorant...I am sure a lot of people understand my jokes whichis more than anyone can say about your dribble in your attempt to argue whatever it is you are arguing.

By the way: entertaining a three year old would be 2 steps up from arguing with you professor.
Quote:

There was never a war between us until you decided to jump in and get involved about a few days ago (i.e. when you first posted your biased comment in this thread), how is it that I started a 100 month war on you?

You're not impressing me with your stupidity here.
You impress me with each stupid post with how low you can dig. Keep up your 100 month war.

If you attack my friends then just out of sport I will make my posts directly at you...what the hell this is the Rowdy Room. I see what being a nice guy got me so I think I will learn to enjoy this.

Last edited by RLA68; 07-03-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:26 PM   #25
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

I never wanted or needed your attention; you chose to give it to me.

You went into my "I'm so hurt..." thread not very long ago and you played your little "peacemaker" role. You're not that much of a peacemaker now aren't you? You've just exposed yourself as a fake by joining in the vendetta.

You're not just a fake, but you're also a reprehensible hypocrite.

Mr. Peacemaker my ass...
Okay. And I also stated in a post after trying to be Mr. Nice Guy and Peacemaker then still getting attacked and further yet people who still thought I shared in the equal blame...I stated the problem here to an effect is a SAD ELEMENT.

Gee don't want to point fingers or anything.

Next of all did I ever claim to be saint? I am not. What I am is someone that will join in if my friends are attacked. Yes.

Last edited by RLA68; 07-03-2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:26 PM   #26
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Sorry, it is the first notice from you I've registered. Definitely it is my fault due to your number of post. But I want to say I like it. Don't know why, but it reminds me of some nice old stories I've red ... maybe something like Hobit. You know, when the old times were peaceful, only a few members were here posting, all friends together ... (just guessing, I probably was not on this world these days) It is some poetics in it which I like ...

This is rowdy room and everybody here is welcome to throw shits on anyone as he likes and I usually enjoy it during a day, working ... But now, in a midnight, after some nice talks with my friends and brother, drinking some beer ... I want the world to change And this one post is like a shining gem among the useless speeches! Thanks for it, I love it
Thank you Fibonacci. Sometimes, it seems that we are all so involved in the drama of it all that we forget to just have some fun. I haven't posted here much lately because I want to unwind, flirt a bit and have some fun.

*brings Fib an ice cold, beer and anyone else that wants to hang out*
Old 07-04-2008, 12:25 AM   #27
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Um make what up? What medications are you on? Who cares if I am friends with Phantom and Sierra or why my comments were made that seemed bias?

I never cared if you're friends with Phantom and Sierra. I never asked for any details about your friendship with anyone here did I? You chose to bring it up yourself.

I never cared about why your comments "seemed" biased, because I cared about why they "are" biased. Life is too short to argue with idiots about the difference between the two.

Quote:
So what am I making up again? You stated my comments were bias and I said I was friends with Phantom and Sierra...let me type real slow here for you. Are they related maybe but what am I making up?
Wow with my little old post...I must be quite influential. Maybe I will run for office on the platform of what a neurotic individual you are.

I said you're making up the lie that I've described your comment as being biased because you're friends with Phantom and Sierra. Are you disagreeing with it or is your command of the English language too insufficient to comprehend the statement?

Quote:
Gosh bias? Okay I am friends with Phantom and Sierra, there I said it. Boy that is a load off my conscious.
You said "Gosh bias?" followed by "Okay I am friends with Phantom and Sierra...". If they aren't related then why are you putting them in the same sentence? If they aren't, then how does being friends with them play a role in this conversation? Please elaborate on your unintelligible crap here.

Quote:
Just a tip: If morons want to believe stuff about you that is bad...let them. Who cares after all they are morons. Also my post wasn't that good. Really I put almost no time into taking the shot at you. Much like this.

I do let them believe whatever they want. I've never done anything to prevent them from having their ignorant opinions.

Quote:
Wow. Beyond my level. Please educate me professor and shine a light from your superior IQ...still waiting. Times up the subject again fails to project a good response due to his own patheticness.

I'll be pleased to educate any uncivilized apes. All you need to do is to quit being close-minded and imbecilic. Unfortunately, you're far from meeting the basic "prerequisite".

Quote:
Ignorant...I am sure a lot of people understand my jokes whichis more than anyone can say about your dribble in your attempt to argue whatever it is you are arguing.

Oh they can definitely understand your jokes, but they will not be able to perceive that they are pointless and lame because their level of intelligence is as low as yours. Sad, but true.

Quote:
By the way: entertaining a three year old would be 2 steps up from arguing with you professor.

Yes, 2 steps up in the level of stupidity.

Quote:
You impress me with each stupid post with how low you can dig. Keep up your 100 month war.

If you attack my friends then just out of sport I will make my posts directly at you...what the hell this is the Rowdy Room. I see what being a nice guy got me so I think I will learn to enjoy this.

I will attack whoever attacked me. If you make your posts directly at me then I'll gladly return the favour. It's shit starters like you that are paranoid enough to shift blames to those that aren't responsible for what you are responsible for.

You only feel secure when your "friends" belabour people without facing any repercussions, and you feel insecure when they got exactly what they had coming for running their mouths. Please grow up.

Last edited by ctomie; 07-04-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:48 AM   #28
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

The logic behind Phantom's accusation is that Italianguy attacked Sierra when she said nothing to him. Italianguy might have done it "numerous" times as you stated (but who knows? Some of you are proven to be liars who twist facts to suit your purposes), but that has no relevance whatsoever in the logic.
go back and reread it , that was a minor part of it . i agree some of us are lairs who twist facts . you just did and seem to be very adapt at it . you are not the only one of us by any means , we all do that of a more or lesser extent . but as you said since "that has no relevance whatsoever" it does make this whole thing kind of pointless . if you are going to pick and chose facts for your statements , but not take the totality of the statements ,(from which you are getting the facts), into account ... who is twisting facts ?

p.s. as for Italianguy doing it or not ... that fact can be easily checked , all you have to do is look at his early posts .

Quote:

It certainly doesn't strengthen or weaken my position. It is merely an expression of contempt that is independent of the argument.
think what you want ... it might not weaken the points you make or think you are making . but it does weaken or appear to weaken your position .
Old 07-04-2008, 12:48 AM   #29
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Okay. And I also stated in a post after trying to be Mr. Nice Guy and Peacemaker then still getting attacked and further yet people who still thought I shared in the equal blame...I stated the problem here to an effect is a SAD ELEMENT.

Gee don't want to point fingers or anything.

You haven't stated any actual problems; you were making a set of groundless and deplorable assumptions about me and that clearly constitutes an attack.

You aren't "Mr. Nice Guy" or "Mr. Peacemaker"; you just pretended to be one and you refused to admit it.

The only "sad element" here is you. You're a low life scum who has contaminated the world with your mindless drivel and you're not ashamed of it. Jump off a cliff and die now, and spare me your insanity.

Quote:
Next of all did I ever claim to be saint? I am not. What I am is someone that will join in if my friends are attacked. Yes.

Sure you are someone that will join in if your friends are being attacked. You have no problem escalating the issue as long as you can relive your "primary school" moment by rambling childishly.

Last edited by ctomie; 07-04-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:53 AM   #30
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
think what you want ... it might not weaken the points you make or think you are making . but it does weaken or appear to weaken your position .

Do you even know what an Ad Hominem fallacy is? Once you understand the concept you'll manage to see that you're wrong, trust me.
Old 07-04-2008, 12:57 AM   #31
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Do you even know what an Ad Hominem fallacy is? Once you understand the concept you'll manage to see that you're wrong, trust me.
trust me ... you being insulting , calling names for no reason or very little reason makes you look weak . i don't know , maybe you are to smart to see it .
Old 07-04-2008, 01:21 AM   #32
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
trust me ... you being insulting , calling names for no reason or very little reason makes you look weak . i don't know , maybe you are to smart to see it .

You're seriously having a difficult time trying to use the premise that I insult to establish the conclusion that my position looks weak (aside: I thought you said my "position" looks weak, not that I look weak). You're essentially saying "it just is, ok?" without giving any rational explanations behind it.

You're too reluctant to learn the "Ad Hominem" fallacy because you're afraid of seeing that you're wrong. You want to convince yourself that you're right when there is already evidence against your claim.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:28 AM   #33
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:

You're seriously having a difficult time trying to use the premise that I insult to establish the conclusion that my position looks weak (aside: I thought you said my "position" looks weak, not that I look weak). You're essentially saying "it just is, ok?" without giving any rational explanations behind it.

You're too reluctant to learn the "Ad Hominem" fallacy because you're afraid of seeing that you're wrong. You want to convince yourself that you're right when there is already evidence against your claim.
i won't play this game with you . nothing i've said is that complicated . if anyone results to name calling , insulting ,(for whatever reason), while getting their point across it makes them and by extension their position look weak . please quit twisting my words to suit you , i already agreed you were good at that .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 07-04-2008 at 01:46 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:01 AM   #34
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
go back and reread it , that was a minor part of it . i agree some of us are lairs who twist facts . you just did and seem to be very adapt at it . you are not the only one of us by any means , we all do that of a more or lesser extent . but as you said since "that has no relevance whatsoever" it does make this whole thing kind of pointless . if you are going to pick and chose facts for your statements , but not take the totality of the statements ,(from which you are getting the facts), into account ... who is twisting facts ?

p.s. as for Italianguy doing it or not ... that fact can be easily checked , all you have to do is look at his early posts .

I'm not going to waste my time going through earlier posts by Italianguy. You stated that he has attacked Sierra "numerous" times over a few months when she said nothing to him, and I'll gladly take that as a fact.

In general, saying that a statement has no relevance is not the same as discarding it. The major point in the accusation is that Italianguy has attacked someone who said nothing to him. Doing so "numerous" times is part of the fact which I haven't discarded, but that has no relevance in the logic.

Is it that hard for you to see that I'm basing my opinions on the major point only?

By the way, not taking irrelevant facts into consideration is not the same as twisting facts; twisting facts means introducing misleading or false information into the facts which make them deviate from their truth.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:17 AM   #35
ctomie
Banned

Default Twisting words?

Quote:
i won't play this game with you . nothing i've said is that complicated . if anyone results to name calling , insulting ,(for whatever reason), while getting their point across it makes them and by extension their position look weak . please quit twisting my words to suit you , i already agreed you were good at that .

I've acknowledged your statement, in my previous post, that using insults will weaken a position and I replied by saying that the Ad Hominem fallacy will disprove your statement. Pointing out that I can prove you wrong means that I'm twisting your words to suit mine? You're just full of bullshit aren't you? Perhaps using circular logic is the only way for you to get your point across.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:22 AM   #36
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:

I'm not going to waste my time going through earlier posts by Italianguy. You stated that he has attacked Sierra "numerous" times over a few months when she said nothing to him, and I'll gladly take that as a fact.

In general, saying that a statement has no relevance is not the same as discarding it. The major point in the accusation is that Italianguy has attacked someone who said nothing to him. Doing so "numerous" times is part of the fact which I haven't discarded, but that has no relevance in the logic.

Is it that hard for you to see that I'm basing my opinions on the major point only?

By the way, not taking irrelevant facts into consideration is not the same as twisting facts; twisting facts means introducing misleading or false information into the facts which make them deviate from their truth.
once again go back and reread it , the "not talking" was a "minor" point . just because you want it to be the major attack on Italianguy , doesn't make it so .

Last edited by touriquet2001; 07-04-2008 at 02:24 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #37
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:

I've acknowledged your statement, in my previous post, that using insults will weaken a position and I replied by saying that the Ad Hominem fallacy will disprove your statement. Pointing out that I can prove you wrong means that I'm twisting your words to suit mine? You're just full of bullshit aren't you? Perhaps using circular logic is the only way for you to get your point across.
there you go again
Old 07-04-2008, 02:25 AM   #38
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Because, a little thing affects them. A slight disorder of the stomach makes them cheats. You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about you, whatever you are!

Easy there...it's almost time for your medicine.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:29 AM   #39
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
once again go back and reread it , the "not talking" was a "minor" point . just because you want it to be the major attack on Italianguy , doesn't make it so .

It's not up to me to go through all the posts to search for answers; it's up to you to quote the relevant posts to support your argument.

Just give me the quote. It makes the whole process much easier for the two of us.

Quote:
there you go again

I figured that I should quote you the fallacy, maybe it'll shut you right up.

Last edited by ctomie; 07-04-2008 at 02:36 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 02:33 AM   #40
touriquet2001
please delete

it's in this thread on the first page . we are talking about your post and you comparing yourself to sierra as a victim . and why didn't phantom stick up for you . did you forget that ?

post #6 and #12 for sierra and phantom and post #105 and #112 for us

Last edited by touriquet2001; 07-04-2008 at 02:38 AM.
Closed Thread