Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-10-2008, 05:15 AM   #41
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Just backing Chi-town on this is all! He comes out of no where stirring everything up and you think its entertaining...weird sense of humor you have?
Stirring everything up, Sindy? I looked at his posts. Until provoked I don't see that he stirred anything up. And you and I both know that we enjoy the pot being stirred a little. Let's not pretend. Yes, I do include myself in this. As for backing up ChiTown, she does a great job all on her own.

Quote:
Well will stop stirring it up here just do me a favor keep a tighter hold on your Dogs Leash okay??? Thanks!
Sindy...honestly, you and I haven't had any issues on the boards, but was this comment really necessary? I have no dogs in this fight.

Besides...anyone I consort with would surely not wear a leash.

I don't play with puppies. Only big dogs.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #42
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Just backing Chi-town on this is all! He comes out of no where stirring everything up and you think its entertaining...weird sense of humor you have?

Well will stop stirring it up here just do me a favor keep a tighter hold on your Dogs Leash okay??? Thanks!
You know what Sindyloo...as I said...I don't know you and am at a loss what your issue is.

Please review the history between Chi and myself and then come back to talk to me. I did nothing to her and was attacked...SHE ADMITTED TO THAT AND HER INTENT.

Please read... http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=12694&page=4
Posts #41, #49, #54, #69 and #70 and any in between then we can talk about this.

We are past it I hope, so why are you stirring it up? I have no issue with you.

Last edited by RLA68; 07-10-2008 at 06:32 PM.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #43
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
chitown you know i'm your friend and this doesn't do anything to change that on my part . i'm also sorry if it does on your part .

you are wrong to keep on rla68 like this . i'm sorry ... but you are in my opinion .

i thought about staying out of this because i consider both of you friends on here . but nothing he did deserves the treatment you have been giving him . i already said i thought he was wrong for the words he used in the one post , now i'm telling you i think this is wrong also .
My friend as allways you are right...you made the point once again!
For me this sort of fight doesn't have a sense...at all
ChiTownHoney i'm sure that with the times you will realize that RLA68 is a very cool and smart guy...
to me you are very cool and smart too...so i'm sure that everything will be resolved soon...i hope!

Last edited by MARADONA; 07-10-2008 at 10:06 AM. Reason: :)
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:59 AM   #44
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

sindyloo don't take it bad ok? But you are starting to be a pain the ass...just wondering why?
Old 07-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #45
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Simple its the easiest way to get your attention! Let me know if its working? Tired of listening to you sanctominous twits all the time is whats my pain! (Oh wooo Poor Me...everyone is attacking poor innocent me??")

Give me a damn break okay. Oh and I love dogs so here we go again. It always takes two dogs to fight. Get it? I have yet to see dog fight himself.

Sierra as far as your Dogs go...they will never be Big Dogs until they grow up. Until then they will be cute little puppies making a stinking mess and playing at being mean to everyone they meet!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:23 AM   #46
MARADONA
Banned

Who is attacking you? To me you are the one who likes to attack the others (with insults and sarcastic comments...)
Old 07-10-2008, 10:49 AM   #47
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No one yet that has been directly put at this time. Just wanted to explain why I am a pain in the ass as you said!

I come to this place for fun. and its not fun to see these childish posts and people...slyly (not attacking) people all thru the rowdy room here. The Rowdy room was created for people to have fun fights with each other.

All in fun to break up the boredom, Have a good fight here, a heated discussion, finally seeing how the other really thinks and becoming friends/not enemys! It was a lot of fun then....NOW its Garbarge people getting on other people and being mean by it. Yes me too when I get upset sorry!

RLA also I dont come here to avoid threads, like you suggested.."Dont Click on the post and stay out" Sorry have to read everything at RB and when something gets my attention I speak out. Good or bad you will hear my opinion.

Maradona you may not understand me but you will hear me from time to time!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:53 AM   #48
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)
Default Thanks CTH

I want to thank CTH for stopping this and listening to the peace voices,I she proved that she don't want the fights.
I don't mean by this that RLA68 is the bad in this, I hope to see RLA68 as the first time we saw him,I think he has many good things to give this board and he could be a nice member.

@ Sierra: RLA68 was frank when he said this site isn't his primary site,I thought when italianguy was banned I'll see you back as what you was be before but I see the most of your posts here is in the rowdy room in fights,if you are like to come here to increase the troubles I see it's better for you to carry your bags and back to the place that you was having fun there.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #49
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
No one yet that has been directly put at this time. Just wanted to explain why I am a pain in the ass as you said!

I come to this place for fun. and its not fun to see these childish posts and people...slyly (not attacking) people all thru the rowdy room here. The Rowdy room was created for people to have fun fights with each other.

All in fun to break up the boredom, Have a good fight here, a heated discussion, finally seeing how the other really thinks and becoming friends/not enemys! It was a lot of fun then....NOW its Garbarge people getting on other people and being mean by it. Yes me too when I get upset sorry!

RLA also I dont come here to avoid threads, like you suggested.."Dont Click on the post and stay out" Sorry have to read everything at RB and when something gets my attention I speak out. Good or bad you will hear my opinion.

no problem...if you compare myself to the garbage beh you will hear me too...
Old 07-10-2008, 11:07 AM   #50
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
I think if he understood you and you understood him he would find you a nice woman and you would find him a cool guy!
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:09 AM   #51
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Fair enough Maradona! Oh and if you think Ctomie is bad you should have been here for the..."Arabman/Best Chinese person he was scary and for real. He got banned as Arabman came back as Best Chinese and was easily the most hated one around...even by our Mods who happily banned him!

So there are good, bad, and shocking scary types that show up here time to time.

Well enough said. You take care okay wont bug you anymore!

Last edited by sindyloo; 07-10-2008 at 11:09 AM. Reason: misspelling
Old 07-10-2008, 11:11 AM   #52
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Thanks..EZZDX wise words from you and I need them now. take care and stay strong!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:24 AM   #53
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, I've been following this little scenario between RLA and ChiTown, backtracking and reading some other posts. I'm not sure what really started this whole thing but it would be nice to see an end. You don't have to kiss and make up, you don't have to like each other, all that I'm saying is both can still enjoy this board and you two never really have to cross each others path.

RLA I really hope you don't leave, though I haven't been around enough to get to know you, you seem like a fairly intelligent person and you have as much right to enjoy this board as any other member.

I'm not taking anybody's side, I would just like to see a peaceful resolution.

Last edited by Sodoman; 07-10-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #54
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
@ Sierra: RLA68 was frank when he said this site isn't his primary site,I thought when italianguy was banned I'll see you back as what you was be before but I see the most of your posts here is in the rowdy room in fights,if you are like to come here to increase the troubles I see it's better for you to carry your bags and back to the place that you was having fun there.

ezzdx: Thank you for your welcome back, even if it was tempered by other comments. I've been asked this question several times, and I want to address it. A month ago I was in an accident that nearly killed me. There was an outpouring of good wishes here and other places which warmed my heart. People who wished me well posted, and people who didn't wish me well kept silent.

Except for one person - a person who was one of the major reasons I left RB months ago. Italianguy. He asked for details of my accident so that he could masturbate over them. Both my friends and my enemies pointed out the inappropriate nature of that post. Some of those people were savaged for doing so. I could not in good conscience let my friends defend me and not at least try to help them. I don't see how I have "increased the troubles". I have not attacked or insulted anyone. Aside from two posts totalling less than 30 words and a couple of posts outside the RR, I have mostly just taken part in a discussion on religion.

As I have said several times, I have a fondness for RB. It was my first board of this kind and there are some truly wonderful people here. I had intended to come back all along, as several of you know. With ItalianGuy banned and my friends being attacked, it seemed the right time.

I am still recovering from my injuries and I have limited energy. When the battles die down - and they will - I will be able to devote more of that energy outside the RR.

Exxdx, you know I have given you positive rep since I got back, and I have been impressed with some of your well thought out posts. However, I have also seen your negativity and insults thrown at people who did not deserve it. I'm not sure you have standing to criticize me for increasing the troubles?
Old 07-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #55
MARADONA
Banned

You are amazing Sierra...we love you!!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #56
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post

Ezzdx- you and I have had some PMs and talked honestly. I very much respect you.

None of the troubles here have been the fault of Sierra or has she been the one to increase the issues. She has had how many posts less than 5? Please.

I have not backed down and increased the issues with ctomie. Not her.

I am very disappointed in your comment toward her causing trouble and carrying her bags elsewhere. She is a major plus to have here. This place would be lucky if she posted full time.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:04 PM   #57
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Hey Come on now NO PDAs here okay maintain the 6 inch rule please?

Yes she would do great here as well as the other members that are here as well. Maybe she should rest up more before expanding her energys to two different sites??

and No...I am not attacking her just concerned as a person!
Old 07-10-2008, 07:37 PM   #58
MARADONA
Banned

Sierra doesn't needs my help...that's for sure.
but sindyloo i need to tell you that you are sooooooooo fucking wrong.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #59
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Hey Come on now NO PDAs here okay maintain the 6 inch rule please?
ROTFL, Sindy!!! This is a RAPE board!! The six inch rule would spoil the fun for most people...

Quote:
Yes she would do great here as well as the other members that are here as well. Maybe she should rest up more before expanding her energys to two different sites??

and No...I am not attacking her just concerned as a person!
You know....a personal aside here. You and I have always gotten along on the boards. We've even teamed up once or twice. I didn't expect this from you. Is there something we should discuss offline and get straightened out? If so, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my Yahoo addy. We post on too many boards together for either of us to spend our time on sarcastic sniping. I'd much rather talk it out.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #60
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Well here we go again? WTF was just concerned is all, as you are still recovering. Didnt mean it any other way okay? So sorry if I cant make myself understood. And No PMing wont help any either.

I will just stay away from you and any posts you make from now on.