Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2008, 06:10 AM   #21
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Stern, I know I'm getting a bit off topic here but I really love those avatars you came up with lately.
Well, although I am not in the best mood today I'll forgive you for going off-topic anyway since you said something nice.

Quote:
Where does those come from ?
The internet ...
I looked them up for various reasons, so you'd have to be a little more specific.

Quote:
What is a wielder ? I can't find that word in the dictionnary ?
Oh dear ... trying to explain that one yet again ...
Maybe this will help:

Main Entry: wield
Pronunciation:
\ˈwēld\
Function:
transitive verb
Etymology:
Middle English welden to control, from Old English wieldan; akin to Old High German waltan to rule, Latin valēre to be strong, be worth

to handle (as a tool) especially effectively <wield a sword>

"Wielder" is the noun to the respective verb. For example: A "Swordwielder" would be someone who carries a sword into battle and uses it (mostly also with exceptional skill).

Quote:
And did you know L'enfer des tournantes is the real title of a book wrote buy an Algerian-French woman called Samira Bellil living in those dangerous northern Paris suburbs ?
Not only do I know, I read the book.

Last edited by Sternenlied; 05-28-2008 at 06:13 AM.
Sternenlied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:01 PM   #22
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Racism made funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtOka1ZOLHE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aadc-GQi7xQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E2jh9-FPSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esKwU3BrUfM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKqtSVvrNLI

sometimes it's just good to laugh
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 05:47 AM   #23
Yozzer

Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Yozzer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Guess what, I'm a racist. So are you. I don't care who you are or what your ethnic, social, religous or cultural background. I try not to be but I'm just an evolved, social ape with an inbred fear of apes from other groups.

For your information you're also age-ist, size-ist, haircolour-ist, height-ist, voice-ist, accent-ist, attractiveness-ist, handshakefirmness-ist and a million other distinguishing features we notice in people-ist. We are genetically programmed to be scared of others and to judge by what we notice about them how scared we should be. We will NEVER train ourselves out of this. All we can do is be aware of it and try to prevent our predjudices from negatively impacting other people.

If I am aware that I don't trust people with a particular accent I can, and do, check myself when dealing with them to make sure I'm not letting this influence me. The reverse is also true. Research shows the English trust the Scottish accent more than any other, so a large number of English TV ads use Scottish accented voice overs and some call centre staff in India are taught to speak with a Scottish accent.

I've started to ramble so I'll finish up now, Follow my simple rule and you won't go far wrong:
"All people are scum, don't trust any off them, this applies to yourself also"
Yozzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:44 AM   #24
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Too bad I missed out on the earlier PC part of this discussion else we could introduce more PC terms to the board, from the late George Carlin the PC term for a rape victim: "an unwilling sperm recipient". I always wondered how many folks smiled for the same reason I did when he told that joke.

Play nice all, the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 08-20-2008, 09:23 AM   #25
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
from the late George Carlin the PC term for a rape victim: "an unwilling sperm recipient".
*Laughs*

Oh dear Lord, that's fucking brilliant.

Well, if political correctness has reached that stage of ludicrousness, then...i'm not "White", i'm "Pigmentally challenged".

And i'm going to sue the bejeesus out of the sun for discriminating against me and my fellow pigmentally-challenged brothers/sisters/unspecified entities, because the sun gives us higher rates of melanoma and other skin-related diseases (wait, sorry, "Disease" is such an unpleasant word...i meant "Differently Healthy") than our pigmentally-blessed brothers/sisters/unspecified entities.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:34 AM   #26
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yozzer View Post
For your information you're also age-ist, size-ist, haircolour-ist, height-ist, voice-ist, accent-ist, attractiveness-ist, handshakefirmness-ist and a million other distinguishing features we notice in people-ist. We are genetically programmed to be scared of others and to judge by what we notice about them how scared we should be. We will NEVER train ourselves out of this. All we can do is be aware of it and try to prevent our predjudices from negatively impacting other people.
Mate, there is a difference between "prejudice" and "systematic act". If you think a bit longer before giving your car's key to an asian guy for some reason, that's ok for me. But if you're acting against all asians in your neighborhood and encourage others to do so, this is a problem. All humans have a bit prejudice inside, but if you are able to act against that prejudice using logic, then you're definitely not a Racist.

Last edited by redbaron; 08-20-2008 at 03:05 PM.
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #27
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

re; yozzer. w00t? i aint no racist...i couldnt care less what country someone is from or what color they skin...i do admit i dont like yankee's ...is that racism? i doubt it...even with yanks i am willing to give them a chance...usually takes em about 60 seconds of runnin off at the mouth til i confirm my dislike. yozzer...maybe you just trying to make your self feel better about those pseudo darwinian ethics...which were dismissed decades ago as bullshit. you also is dismissed.

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-20-2008 at 04:06 PM.
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #28
kidnapper78

kidnapper78 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kidnapper78

I'm not Racises I Have a "Black" and "White" TV
kidnapper78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:38 AM   #29
bmchow

bmchow Level 1 (100+)bmchow Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I dont like political correctness at all.

I play the minority card. I can be white when it suits me and I can be what they call "hispanic" when it suits me as well. And you better believe I pulled out the "hispanic" card when I applied for college aid and scholarships, and it benefited me greatly. For the record, I consider myself a white girl.

Oh, and its so called pc to use the term "hispanic". I will never call anyone of Mexican, Central American, or South American descent hispanic, because hispanic means Spaniard, and what the U.S calls "hispanic" are a bunch of indians that speak spanish. I use to be somewhat into "Mexican Nationalism" where they reject that term because they want to go back to their native roots, aztec, mayan, and reject their own blood of the conquestas who raped their land....well...I'm not into that anymore, but I still dont like that term.

Anyways...I dont know what my point was, but hope it was informative.
ah, i remember the time i'd call everyone mexican, call them latino ever since someone halfjokingly found it insulting. is it really? i mean i get mistaken as indian and latino, even black all the time (and for someone who is sales guy at a store, that's a lot of people)
bmchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:35 AM   #30
Norithar

Norithar has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
I was watching some Chris Rock stuff on youtube and came along one called "Crazy White Kids", now while I did not watch the video I still find it hard to believe that racism is allowed to be a one way street.

Here's my example
"Crazy Black Kids"..... (wait 5 seconds) LAWSUIT!
"Crazy White Kids"..... (wait 5 seconds) ......... (wait a bit more) NOTHING.

So why do you think this is?

and for the record... I am not racist.

Joking about stereotypes in way that reinforces them is generally a no-no on TV if the stereotype is one that's caused and still causes mass unjustice and inequality in the country it's being aired. Reinforcing a "black kids are crazy and untrustworthy" stereotype is one that can inspire acts of violent (or financial) racism.
The same is not true of "Crazy white kids", so it's allowed. (perhaps it is slightly true, in that it might inspire undue caution and fear towards teenagers. But as adults fearing teenagers isn't currently a major problem in most Western nations, it's not really an issue)
It's all about the context in society.
Norithar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:15 PM   #31
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

DOWN WITH THE WHITE PEOPLE

MINORITY RULES!111111

Just kidding.

Why are people so ethnocentric?
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #32
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmchow View Post
ah, i remember the time i'd call everyone mexican, call them latino ever since someone halfjokingly found it insulting. is it really? i mean i get mistaken as indian and latino, even black all the time (and for someone who is sales guy at a store, that's a lot of people)
90% of Mexicans and Central/South Americans that live in the USA call themselves hispanic. Guess what? They are just as ignorant as anyone else. They flaunt that word like its something to be proud of. a short, dark little mexican guy calls himself hispanic/or Latino and is proud. The thing I have to say is, why the fuck are you proud? you are obviously nothing but an indio, which means, it was your ancestors who were conquered by the white hispanic people from Europe, and they raped the land and the people (your native ancestors) of their culture, religion, and language. They forced catholocism and the Spanish tongue upon you and took your land. But, it must be something to be proud of though.

To say you are hispanic is to say you are a Spaniard. I dont care what is politically correct.

Should people in the U.S call themselves English?? I mean, we all speak English, you know.

Oh, by the way....There are plenty of Salvadoreans, Guatemalans, Panaminians, Hondurenos running around. Most of them hate Mexicans.

We all hate Puerto Ricans

(j/k)

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-21-2008 at 08:36 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:39 PM   #33
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Luckily it won't take more than couple of decades for the white people to become a minority in the USA so guess that might be the turning point for this kind of twisted way of handling racism as something that doesn't consider every ethnic group.
I dont think so...if you see the minority youth, they are becoming very assimilated into mainstream white American, and even dating and marrying white people and having mixed babies who will identify as white. With the exception of mulatto babies, they will most likely identify as black.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 01:20 AM   #34
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Why Indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
DOWN WITH THE WHITE PEOPLE

MINORITY RULES!111111

Just kidding.

Why are people so ethnocentric?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Because it is in our blood?
While one could argue that we are programmed in that way it is much more a product of our culture. In this case a sweeping term "the broad culture of humanity" may be the most appropriate way of expressing it. All mankind is by nature at the very least dimly aware of what we may refer to as "inalienable human rights" {a term which goes far beyond the US document which it appears on}. However we collect ourselves into groups known as nations and then compete with each other for the same land, resources etc. So inevitably we will come into conflict with one another. In the large scheme of things the conflict leads to war {which from a cultural and philosophical standpoint is a very messy business}. We realize as people that war/killing of our fellow humans is wrong and yet if we are to survive as a group/nation we at times have few or no options. {Justification of wars could make a thread by itself}

So how do we deal with this conundrum? We search out something in our rivals to differentiate themselves from us and then use that as a justification for our collective actions. Be it racial, cultural, religious or whatever. In every war that nations have fought, look back at what information was being disseminated to the public during these conflicts {and there is good documentation from wars of the 20th century if you look}. It always comes back to emphasizing the differences of your rival and convincing your people that the enemy is "evil" or "wrong".

Back to racism, to be blunt racism is the simplest of all forms of discrimination because it generally the easiest for the masses to understand and act upon. For example: someone from the West looking in from the outside at the internal situation in Iraq may very well think, Shiite, Sunni, Kurd, what's the difference? They're all middle-easterners {or other lees polite terms referring to race}, because to the outsider appearance is easy to understand while the religious {and now} political differences between the 3 aforementioned groups are too subtle for someone who doesn't have at least passing knowledge of the history of these groups. For instance in the second world world it was much easier for Americans to be made to hate the Japanese {since they looked different} than our equally dangerous foes, the Germans {whom we had to attack as the "Hun", though ostensibly still racial it was really more cultural bias rather than racial}. A close second to racism is tribalism {I'm misappropriating and misusing this word here since I can't think of a good alternative} which is presently being used in several parts of the world by despots to rid themselves of their enemies.

But now the world and especially the US {with it's unique history of continuing a systemic use of slavery into the latter half of the 19th century} has gotten racism ingrained into it's culture and it will be a difficult task to remove it. As individuals most people realize that bias of this {or any type} based purely on superficial differences {such as skin color} is wrong, but when well meaning individuals get swept up into a group mindset then it becomes very easy for all types of prejudices to be brought back to the forefront of people's thinking. Breaking bad habits is far more difficult than developing them in the first place. And shaking off "cultural programming" is a daunting task indeed.

Some thoughts, take them for what their worth

Cheers all, the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 08-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #35
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stainless Steel Rat View Post
While one could argue that we are programmed in that way it is much more a product of our culture. In this case a sweeping term "the broad culture of humanity" may be the most appropriate way of expressing it. All mankind is by nature at the very least dimly aware of what we may refer to as "inalienable human rights" {a term which goes far beyond the US document which it appears on}. However we collect ourselves into groups known as nations and then compete with each other for the same land, resources etc. So inevitably we will come into conflict with one another. In the large scheme of things the conflict leads to war {which from a cultural and philosophical standpoint is a very messy business}. We realize as people that war/killing of our fellow humans is wrong and yet if we are to survive as a group/nation we at times have few or no options. {Justification of wars could make a thread by itself}

So how do we deal with this conundrum? We search out something in our rivals to differentiate themselves from us and then use that as a justification for our collective actions. Be it racial, cultural, religious or whatever. In every war that nations have fought, look back at what information was being disseminated to the public during these conflicts {and there is good documentation from wars of the 20th century if you look}. It always comes back to emphasizing the differences of your rival and convincing your people that the enemy is "evil" or "wrong".

Back to racism, to be blunt racism is the simplest of all forms of discrimination because it generally the easiest for the masses to understand and act upon. For example: someone from the West looking in from the outside at the internal situation in Iraq may very well think, Shiite, Sunni, Kurd, what's the difference? They're all middle-easterners {or other lees polite terms referring to race}, because to the outsider appearance is easy to understand while the religious {and now} political differences between the 3 aforementioned groups are too subtle for someone who doesn't have at least passing knowledge of the history of these groups. For instance in the second world world it was much easier for Americans to be made to hate the Japanese {since they looked different} than our equally dangerous foes, the Germans {whom we had to attack as the "Hun", though ostensibly still racial it was really more cultural bias rather than racial}. A close second to racism is tribalism {I'm misappropriating and misusing this word here since I can't think of a good alternative} which is presently being used in several parts of the world by despots to rid themselves of their enemies.

But now the world and especially the US {with it's unique history of continuing a systemic use of slavery into the latter half of the 19th century} has gotten racism ingrained into it's culture and it will be a difficult task to remove it. As individuals most people realize that bias of this {or any type} based purely on superficial differences {such as skin color} is wrong, but when well meaning individuals get swept up into a group mindset then it becomes very easy for all types of prejudices to be brought back to the forefront of people's thinking. Breaking bad habits is far more difficult than developing them in the first place. And shaking off "cultural programming" is a daunting task indeed.

Some thoughts, take them for what their worth

Cheers all, the Stainless Steel Rat
Great post Steel Rat! A rust-proof post indeed
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 01:37 PM   #36
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm interesting point Noir! what did the english have for a name then? Nazi/Eyes?? Maybe?

Well it sucks but as long as the human race is around there will always be racism. Just no way to stop it at all.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 08:35 AM   #37
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewatcher View Post
Yep, lets hope it never stops. Now get back to your own country ya coon
Mate, I can agree on anything with you, if you please to change that fuck'n avatar. What the fuck is that?
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:21 PM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hey....thewatcher!! A 'coon" is a big rodent here and we usually skin them before eating them. You like a piece of BBQ coon?

You whitebred cracker you!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #39
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a serious question.
I am white, but never have known what it's about.

Why are white people called "crackers".
I'm not trying to start anything, I just wanna know a simple answer.
Would it have to do with cracking whips?
Just thought I would ask.

Thanks
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #40
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Nowadays "disabled people" went through "physically challenged" to "differently advantaged" ... please! Rubbish, all of it!
Oh really.
I always thaught they are called retard.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote