Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-14-2008, 06:17 PM   #41
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I think the actual purpose of your posting that people who had certain beliefs were idiots was just out of disrespect for me, as you respect others who have those beliefs. I said nothing to disrespect you, but you came out and called me an idiot, so I reacted appropriately.

I'm sure you also think I am an idiot because I dont believe in birth control or any of that stuff, but those are my beliefs and nobody ever has dared to defy them or me. In fact, everyone who I talked to who doesnt believe in God, respect me and respect my beliefs and even see my point of view.
I can see your point of view...I can also see how silly it is And you said god should bitchslap me before I mentioned idiots...and in fact I said that people who believed god controlled the weather were idiots...but if you fit that definition...
Old 05-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #42
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I can see your point of view...I can also see how silly it is And you said god should bitchslap me before I mentioned idiots...and in fact I said that people who believed god controlled the weather were idiots...but if you fit that definition...

What is so silly about my point of view?

And yes I did say that I hope God bitchslaps you, but you said something to the affect of "reasonable people dont believe this" so I in turn said something equally tasteless.

Yes, I do believe that when a catastrophic event happens its because of the actions of humans. I fit that definition. However, there is no bases or reason for you to call me an idiot or people who believe that idiots.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #43
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Two reasons I can...science and reason...
Old 05-14-2008, 06:35 PM   #44
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Two reasons I can...science and reason...
Ok, why dont you use your science and reason to explain it to me.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:55 PM   #45
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

There was this sociohistorical event called the enlightment...men of education and reason many of whom believed in god began to doubt that natural events such as earth quakes were divinely caused. After an earthquake destroyed Lisbon on sunday during high mass in the 1700s more and more people began to think that perhaps god didn't smite people with disasters because they had done wrong. Wise minds began to consider that natural forces cause such things as earthquakes and great storms.
Much study and research was done and as thing like fault lines and weather patterns were discovered it was shown that indeed natural forces do cause natural disasters. Science combined with reason enlightened mankind so that instead of clinging to superstition even those who believed in the devine could truly understand their world around them.
God may or may not exist...but most people who believe in god do not believe god causes natural disasters! Did that help at all?
Old 05-14-2008, 07:10 PM   #46
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

No now you dont make any sense at all. I KNOW that earthquakes are caused by plate tectonics. Thats why there are so many earthquakes on certain sides of the world. I know that they shift and thats what causes earthquakes. I know that tsunami's are caused by mostly by earthquakes, which are caused by the shift of tectonic plates.

Thats how the universe works. But that DOESNT disprove anything. Of course the Lord is not going to snap his fingers and make disasters happen without any cause. Thats not how the universe that HE created is going to work. He created the universe and it works at HIS will. Nobody can deny how it works. You can quote science all you want, why things happen, but you will never know the true causality of any of it. You cant explain the universe, your mind is not able to comprehend its workings.

I happen to believe that science and God go very well together. Afterall, its HIS universe and everything works at HIS will, everything you described.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #47
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

God, if he exists, doesn't cause earthquakes to happen and if you believe he does, then you're an idiot.

Not only would I say that to you here, I'd say it to your face and if I were to ever have this discussion with the pope, then I'd tell him the same thing.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #48
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
God, if he exists, doesn't cause earthquakes to happen and if you believe he does, then you're an idiot.

Not only would I say that to you here, I'd say it to your face and if I were to ever have this discussion with the pope, then I'd tell him the same thing.
Ok, I may not know you, but to say that kinda shit to me....Oh you would never say that to my face. and you could never get close enough to the Pope to tell him that.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-14-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:11 PM   #49
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Oh you would never say that to my face I would beat you so hard like the bitch that you are and I wouldnt even close my fist. Wouldnt that be embarassing.
No, what's embarrassing is keyboard heroes who sit behind their computers and make idle threats to people they don't even fucking know.

For all you know, I could be a little old lady in a wheelchair, or I could be Samuel Peter, who I'm quite certain could take your head off, without breaking a sweat.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #50
JohnnyReb
Banned

I didn't see the comment about the Pope that you edited in, until after I made my last post.

No, I don't expect that I will ever meet the Pope, but if I did, I'd be quite happy to tell him that I'm an agnostic who not only believes in science, logic and reason, but believes that god didn't create man, man created god.

I'd also tell him that books by people such as Carl Sagan, make far more sense to me than the Bible does.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:19 PM   #51
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Yeah, you're right I am just typing bullshit, like you typed some bullshit before that post, and you dont know me and you are typing stupid shit, so go away.

I dont care about what you think or who the hell you are, So stop talking to me.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:26 AM   #52
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
No now you dont make any sense at all. I KNOW that earthquakes are caused by plate tectonics. Thats why there are so many earthquakes on certain sides of the world. I know that they shift and thats what causes earthquakes. I know that tsunami's are caused by mostly by earthquakes, which are caused by the shift of tectonic plates.

Thats how the universe works. But that DOESNT disprove anything. Of course the Lord is not going to snap his fingers and make disasters happen without any cause. Thats not how the universe that HE created is going to work. He created the universe and it works at HIS will. Nobody can deny how it works. You can quote science all you want, why things happen, but you will never know the true causality of any of it. You cant explain the universe, your mind is not able to comprehend its workings.

I happen to believe that science and God go very well together. Afterall, its HIS universe and everything works at HIS will, everything you described.
You can lead a horse to water...
Old 05-15-2008, 02:55 AM   #53
JohnnyReb
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, you're right I am just typing bullshit, like you typed some bullshit before that post, and you dont know me and you are typing stupid shit, so go away.

I dont care about what you think or who the hell you are, So stop talking to me.
Actually, I don't ever "type bullshit," but it's nice to see you admitting that you do.

As for, "stopping talking to you." I'm not "talking" to you. I'm posting on a public forum and I have just as much of a right to do that as you do.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #54
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
...just pointed out how rediculous it is to say that natural disasters are punishment from invisible beings...
A! You mean they're not ???

Old 05-15-2008, 07:54 AM   #55
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Actually, I don't ever "type bullshit," but it's nice to see you admitting that you do.
we all do , none of us are immune from it .

one man's bullshit is another man's fertilizer ...
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:33 AM   #56
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Nobody can deny how it works. You can quote science all you want, why things happen, but you will never know the true causality of any of it. You cant explain the universe, your mind is not able to comprehend its workings.

Truth is that science and orthodox faith tend to agree that the true causality Chi refers to is beyond comprehension. In regard to the universe, science knows it "follows" a few simple rules; anything else is concomitant events.
About the true causality, the why it follows those rules and not some others, science cant help. Its built on axioms. After all, science deals with this world and that "why" is of another.

However, science can explain exactly why that earthquake happened on the specific point. And it has nothing to do with the sinners of the place!

Depends on the mind the "mix" will take place. I guess a religious scientist would easily accept that he's just "exploring" the Creation.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:53 AM   #57
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

CHITOWN !!! god told me that he wants you to get ur tits out !! dont worry i did ask him if that was wise but he absolutely insisted !!
Old 05-15-2008, 03:36 PM   #58
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

So god speaks to you about women's tits Maddog...amazing
Old 05-15-2008, 03:54 PM   #59
ego
the obscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
CHITOWN !!! god told me...
No, no, no. There must be a problem here. When you talk to god, this is praying. When He talks to you, this is paranoia!

You have to check it out!
Old 05-15-2008, 06:26 PM   #60
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
CHITOWN !!! god told me that he wants you to get ur tits out !! dont worry i did ask him if that was wise but he absolutely insisted !!
This is quite sadly the best post in this thread.