Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #1
bbw4rape

bbw4rape Level 1 (100+)bbw4rape Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bbw4rape
Default Sleep rape

I just turned in for the night, after having a long day, I am exhausted so I just pass out. I always sleep in the nude and there was nothing different about this night, I fall asleep fairly quickly, and then....
bbw4rape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
bbw4rape

Is anybody interested in continuing the roleplay with me??

Last edited by bbw4rape; 04-11-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:58 AM   #3
Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard has initial reputation

Creeping in to your room. Slowly, silently, listening to you breath.I wait as you snore peacefully. I pull a small object the size of a pen from my pocket, there is a plastic cup at the top I place this over your face and trigger a small puff of gas. As the gas takes effect sending you into a deeper sleep, I undress. Looking over your helpless snoring body as I kneelon your bed next to you. Running my hands over your breasts, I roughly knead them, your breathing still deep, untroubled. Down your soft belly, your legs, taking your ankles,spreading your legs wide. Taking your leftarm stretching it out, your right wrist I pull down rubbing your hand down your body. Taking your fingers pushing them up inside you. I lean back and take in the sight, your hand rubbing your pussy in anticipation of a stranger raping you in your sleep. Getting hard at that thought I throw your arm out of the way and position myself atop you. Still sleeping peacefully, the gas still affecting you, I ram my cock up your dry little fuckhole. Hard and fast I fuck you as I sleep my tongue fucking your wide open snoring mouth. Twisting and pinching your nipples as I start to climax inside you. quickly pulling out as I shoot seed all over your belly breasts and face. Not much time left til the effects of the gas wear off I work quickly at tying you spread eagle to your bed.
Crimson Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
bbw4rape

The gas wears off, I wake up sticky and wet, still half asleep, not really realizing what had just happened. I realize quickly though that my hands are tied to the bed post, with me spread eagle. I start darting my eyes around to try to see if anyone is still there. I wonder what just happened, is it over, or has it just begun. Suddenly I hear a sound coming from the bathroom, and I know I am not alone...
Old 04-14-2009, 07:01 PM   #5
bbw4rape

It has become painfully clear to me that I have just been raped by someone or a group of men. I know this is only the beggining as I wait helplessly tied to the bed.......
Old 04-17-2009, 10:29 PM   #6
bbw4rape

need a rapist to continue roleplay