Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 01:52 AM   #141
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
You do make enemies.
How? By posting unpopular opinions? By being able to think for myself and not follow the majority?

Quote:
I was(past tense)trying to be nice and you refer to me as theShitOne.Your just blinded by your hate and lack of self control.
So why don't you quote the post showing that?
It should be a very simple thing for you to do, unless you can't prove it.

Quote:
And Honestly,TheShitOne?Can't you come up with something better than that?It's very childish and lame.Use your brain.Come up with something better than that.A 5 year old would have a better put down.

What do you want me to come up with then? theGreatOne? ...maybe I should, if ass kissing is the way to avoid making enemies.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-21-2008 at 01:53 AM. Reason: wrong copying and pasting
Old 12-21-2008, 01:55 AM   #142
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie View Post
Quote me a post showing that you were.
Quote:
Their is no winner here.Your just making more and more enemies.
I don't know why im trying to be nice to you.Maybe it's all the P.B.Rs(Pabst Blue Ribbon) i drank tonight.The guys in this thread are very nice and if they have a problem with you then the problem is you.Just retreat.You just dig and dig your hole deeper.

The only reason you keep this up is that you like the fight.A fight that you have lost.Be a man and walk away.Have a good time on another thread or a different board.

You pissed me off and you disgusted me because you stuck your nose in my business, that's why I called you theShitOne.

Face it, you have absolutely no clue what a troll is.
Quote:
TROLL definition...
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument
This is a one-to-one thread and you came here to troll with your obnoxious comments.
Quote:
my first comment was just telling you that anyone can request a thread be locked.Then you freaked out..Remember?
Oh and don't talk about "control" with me. You're the one who tried to gain control by going around and telling people what to do, thinking that the whole world has to adhere to your "rules". Your post log is proof.
The rules i Adhere to are the rules of the board.I have never had one warning or Ban..
You are the only person on this board who i have a disagreement with.As i said b4.Anyone that i had a problem with or one with me settled it and now were friends.So you could not be more wrong.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 12-21-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:01 AM   #143
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You don't have to kiss anybodys ass.Just have some respect for people and yourself.Touri is the nicest guy on this board.Don't you understand that?You can express your own opinion but do it in an intelligent and respectful way.

Sure i do get into it with people from time to time but then when cooler heads prevail i see how foolish it was and try to make peace as does the person i had a beef with.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:44 AM   #144
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The rules i Adhere to are the rules of the board.I have never had one warning or Ban..
Because you're too popular to be warned or banned.

Quote:
You are the only person on this board who i have a disagreement with.As i said b4.Anyone that i had a problem with or one with me settled it and now were friends.So you could not be more wrong.

I'm talking about all the disagreements that you've ever had on this board.
Patching up with those members afterwards is a separate issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne
my first comment was just telling you that anyone can request a thread be locked.Then you freaked out..Remember?

Here is what you posted:

Quote:
Thats not true at all.I know you said this was a thread for the 2 of you but your wrong.
Quote:
I would think you would want this thread locked.Your not looking to good in it.
I don't have a problem considering alternative views, but that's one thing.

I'll tell you what pissed me off:
1. You didn't prove anything even though I repeatedly requested you to (that was close to the time when you first posted here).
2. (After #1) You posted hostile and provocative comments followed by picture spamming (most of which are deleted).
3. You don't respect this thread rule at all.
4. You have a history of provoking other members, but you got away because of your popularity on this board.
5. You act like a pseudo-moderator by telling people how they should behave on this board.

Given the first 3 points, if you could have spoken to me in PM and be more civil then I would not have reacted the way I did (even though I might disagree with you back). As for the 4th and 5th, I see you as a troll-like shit starter and it tells me (or at least gives me the impression) that you're uncivil and condescending towards people you disagree with. Sure you've settled your differences with them but I still see your pathetic behaviour from time to time (including now).

Quote:
You don't have to kiss anybodys ass.Just have some respect for people and yourself.Touri is the nicest guy on this board.Don't you understand that?You can express your own opinion but do it in an intelligent and respectful way.
I always follow the principle that I treat people the way they treat me.

You can have any positive opinions about touriquet you want but I have a completely different perspective.

Quote:
Sure i do get into it with people from time to time but then when cooler heads prevail i see how foolish it was and try to make peace as does the person i had a beef with.

I won't go through all your previous fighting posts but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. I'm only concerned with the issue that is between us right now.

I was involved in one of the longest battles in RR (it lasted for 29+ pages) and it eventually ended because some of my adversities there have apologized and asked for a truce, and by truce I don't just mean agreement to stop fighting but also agreement to stay away from each other. That's how the peace was made.

Now I'm not sure how you made peace with others...maybe they just let you step all over them? Well too bad I'm not one of those people.

Quote:
Their is no winner here.Your just making more and more enemies.
I don't know why im trying to be nice to you.Maybe it's all the P.B.Rs(Pabst Blue Ribbon) i drank tonight.The guys in this thread are very nice and if they have a problem with you then the problem is you.Just retreat.You just dig and dig your hole deeper.

The only reason you keep this up is that you like the fight.A fight that you have lost.Be a man and walk away.Have a good time on another thread or a different board.

That's being "nice"?
That is being condescending and judgmental.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-21-2008 at 11:56 PM. Reason: added last quote and changed replies
Old 12-21-2008, 04:07 AM   #145
theDarkOne
Banned

Thumbs down

ok my bad ,your a fucking idiot...

good luck troll...
Old 12-21-2008, 04:24 AM   #146
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
ok my bad ,your a fucking idiot...

good luck troll...
Is that the best you can do?

You know I'm right about the 5 points above.
The truth hurts isn't it?

Now take a bullet in your head, loser.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-21-2008 at 04:33 AM.
Old 12-21-2008, 04:33 AM   #147
theDarkOne
Banned

Your right,about everything.Thank you for helping me see the error in my ways.

You win.I lose.

Please know that you have shown me so much.

I think i have fallen for you and your words.

I love you Ctomie!

As per your request im going to put a bullet in my head.

good bye..
Old 12-21-2008, 04:40 AM   #148
ctomie
Banned

Quote:
Your right,about everything.Thank you for helping me see the error in my ways.

You win.I lose.

Please know that you have shown me so much.

I think i have fallen for you and your words.
You're very welcome theShitOne.

Quote:
As per your request im going to put a bullet in my head.

good bye..
Yes you should, you filthy rat shit.

You still haven't told me how you patched up with members that you've previously disagreed with, but it's likely that they've all surrendered to you and even ended up being your followers. You're just mad because you know I'm the one person that can stand up to you.

Last edited by ctomie; 12-21-2008 at 11:33 AM. Reason: corrected description for theShitOne
Old 12-21-2008, 05:56 PM   #149
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm just going to Spam this now,

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Old 12-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #150
ctomie
Banned

(Rep comment from theShitOne)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theShitOne
I love you man...
Sorry but I'm not interested in braindead idiots like you.

P.S. I've revised the 5 points above and the paragraph underneath it (I added extra explanations). But the idea remains the same: You are still wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
[spam]
Let theShitOne eat your pathetic spam...
He has been craving for my attention so badly.

Maybe he'll quit his obsession if he gets fed with spam or shit (he just needs some satisfaction in his empty life).

Last edited by ctomie; 12-22-2008 at 02:53 AM. Reason: combined two quotes
Old 12-21-2008, 11:58 PM   #151
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Old 12-22-2008, 12:09 AM   #152
ctomie
Banned

Default You are right ChiTownHoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Oh I will keep bashing theShitOne, provided that he wants some more attention from me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg matrix-super-punch.jpg (31.3 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by ctomie; 12-22-2008 at 01:39 AM. Reason: picture added
Old 12-22-2008, 03:06 AM   #153
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Is there still a subject here except telling the other participants you (meaning everyone in here) are smarter than them?
Apparently not.

Since almost half of the messages in here have been deleted anyway there seems to be no actual argument to be made anymore.

Locked.

p.s.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctomie
Because you're too popular to be warned or banned.
Come on ... you know me better than than.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:09 AM   #154
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

One piece of advice, though:

Everybody claims to prefer a private fight via PM.

So ... well ... DO it and keep it there.

If some people can't keep it private (blocking, etc.) put it to rest.
Closed Thread