Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2008, 02:50 PM   #1
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Story For SweetBlackMeat32

Fair warning...this has a small plot and whatnot. If you're just wnating a story that involves fucking than it may not be for you...but if you enjoy a 'decent' story than enjoy the read.

Waiting outside her two story home, I couldn’t help but think how good the plan was going…two of my friends had intercepted her husband and hopefully were giving him the beat down of a lifetime. It was nothing against him as a person, we just wanted him to open his jewelry store so we could rob him.

We had planned out this robbery for more than six months, it wasn’t rocket science and thanks to the guy’s routine schedule we were able to come up with a perfect plan: Get to him when he’s locked his store, beat him down and take him back in to get the goods.

It was simple enough, but I should tell you that was only one part of our plan. The guy’s wife was a bank teller, and a fine one at that. She was in her mid thirties, with a thick full figure, I suppose being born and raised in South Carolina contributed to her size 42 DD chest, broad hips and thick ass. For the right man this woman was nothing short of perfect…and being a country boy myself she was just right.

Like her husband she was professional and kept a schedule that was routine and boring, she’d leave their secluded two-story home that was twenty miles from the town they both worked, work a eight hour shift at the bank and head back home to do tend to her own online accounting business which I noticed she only did four days of the week.

The two guys I worked with were thugs to say the least, they both had been in and out of jail for most of their thirty-five years of living, myself I was young, a mere twenty two and managed to befriend them at a bar.

At first glance you’d think I was a quiet and nice guy, standing at 6’1 weighing about 230 lbs I had a thick build, bald head and caramel colored skin, no matter what I always smiled and kept my appearance neat. Most guys would have called me a ‘prep’ in high school and they’d be right, to a certain extent.

No matter how preppy I dressed and behaved I did dirt to get cash, yea like every other person living in the United States, I like to get paid. Whether it’s stealing social security numbers to sell online, or rarely selling drugs in bulk to those who trust me and to those I trust.

Hell, alone I’ve managed to rob two jewelry stores in Georgia and haven‘t been caught, I make more in a year than a police officer makes in three years of service.

Enough about me though, back to the tasty morsel who would keep me company until the guys did their part.

Looking down at my watch I saw it was ten past seven, she was either taking a shower or preparing for her husband to return home, a mischievous grin on my face I reached down and zipped up the black jacket I wore.

Underneath I wore a simple black shirt, I wore no mask knowing once I was done with the bitch inside there would be no need for her to worry about my face, I quickly slipped the hood of my jacket over my head and moved forward towards her back door, reaching out I tested the doorknob to see if it were open.

To my dismay it turned and I pushed forward, shaking my head I let out a small sigh.

“Damn, does she think this is 1950? Leaving your door unlocked is just asking for people like me to run all up in your home.” I thought to myself. Since she and her husband basically lived out in the country well surrounded by a thick forest and field they felt secure enough to leave their door unlocked…or she merely forgot to turn the lock on her way in the house.

Walking across the kitchen I entered the living room, I took a small look around. They had a lot of nice shit, big screen plasma TV, state of the art sound system and white leather sofas. If I wasn’t so keen on sticking to the plan I’d have called up another friend to bring his van down here so I could clean their house out too.

Despite my large frame I moved quickly and silently up the stairs, reaching the top I could hear the sound of singing and running water. She had a nice voice and the thought of seeing her naked with water dripping down her body sent a chill down my spine.

The door to her bedroom was open, I was thankful for their soft thick carpeting to shelter the sound of my large feet thudding against the floor as I entered. Her bathroom door was closed though and she continued to sing, “All I need is a little respect, just a little bit…”…stifling a laugh I turned to look around her room while my left hand went to the pocket of my jacket to pull out a pistol. It was fully loaded and I intended on using it if need be, but I knew it wouldn’t come down to that.

The bed was king sized and had a blue blanket as well as six pillows on the bed, I don’t know why but it annoyed me that a person would have six pillows on their bed. Muttering to myself I stepped forward and tossed the pillows to the floor, all except one.

Several minutes passed and she began to sing another song, I knew I had time and sat on the bed, placing my gun on the soft mattress I removed my jacket and cracked my knuckles. I picked the gun up in time, soon I heard the shower being shut off and her moving out. I could hear her soft voice echoing slightly in the bathroom as she moved about.

The door opened and she stepped out…
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote