Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
SexySweetNipples

SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SexySweetNipples
Default " A Cyber-Slaves Crosses Over"

Getting off the plane, I still can?t believe that I am doing this. Traveling hundreds of miles to spend a week with a man that I have only know on the Internet. But what a man! His words have reached into my very soul and taken it for his. At first this "cyber" slave stuff was just suppose to be a game. A way of having some fun with new sexual ideas. I had no idea how much power he would come to have over me. How every day I would rush home from work and be so excited to read each word he sent to me. The things he had me buy like the nipple clamps and collar. The way I felt when he had me put them each time we "chatted". I knew though that a line had been crossed the morning of the day. I was off from work and he instructed me to sit there, in front of my computer, all day with a vibrator in my cunt. He would order me to turn it on and then be offline for what seemed like forever than come back and tell me turn it off, again leaving me there for an hour or so before returning and tell me to turn it on again. So under his control, I even waited for his return to ask to go to the bathroom. This went on all day and well into the night as I followed each of his orders to the letter. (Even when he had me tighten the clamps and later when they were off and so sensitive, when he had me hold ice cubes to my nipples until they burned and became numb) I was so lost in the screen and my heart raced each time he would appear online. When he sent the ticket and the order to appear, he said if I did not come than he wouldn't be able to speak to me anymore online. I couldn't stand the idea of losing him against all of my inner voices telling me not to.... Here I was on a plane heading for him.

When The plane landed, it took only seconds to spot him as if the power he had over me went beyond the physical world. Our eyes locked as we made our way thru the crowd towards each other. He was such a handsome man. So tall and well built but it was his eyes, those deep probing eyes that captured me. Those warning voices in my head fell silent as our bodies met for the first time in a passionate embrace. I had only a small bag to retrieve as he had instructed me to only bring essentials and of course, my clamps and collar. The ride to his house was so what quiet as I could feel my blood pounding in my ears as well as the quivers of my cunt sitting there so close to this man. His house was big and beautiful and he took me to a bedroom with a glorious four poster bed. Heavy black velvet curtains hung on the windows and it seemed strange to me that except for a chair in a corner there was no other furniture in the room. Track lighting around the bed but no dressers or tables. He pointed out a bathroom and instructed me to shower. Showing me a long silk robe on the back of the door, he ordered me to put it on when I was done and then join him downstairs. Before leaving the room, he stood next to me. My small 5ft3 frame was made so much smaller by his close presence. He cupped my face into his hands and gave me the most passionate kiss I had ever received before and whispered into my ear that he was glad I chose to come.

When The door closed behind him, I couldn't contain my joy. I could feel myself grinning from ear to ear as I undressed; my panties were soaked with my escaping juices of excitement. A note taped to the mirror, instructed me to remove my hair from my pussy, scared me at first, it was so direct and to the point but I had crossed over one line of acceptance of this man there was no turning back. It was so strange to shave my pubic hair. I had never even thought to do it before. With each soft stroke of the razor, I could feel my own passion building .I had no idea what this man had planned for me and at the moment didn't care. I hadn?t been with a real man in so long and his power over me was growing with each passing second.

The shower has always been my favorite sexual hide-a-way and as the hot water streamed down on me, I fondled my breasts and pinched hard on my nipples. Ever since he had me get those clamps, I can't seem to get enough of the sensation of having them ache. Lathering my legs, I found myself pausing on my now bare pussy, finding it wet and not from the water. My whole body seemed to tingle as I drifted into a sort of trance, dreaming about what he might have in-store for me. The water grew cool... I got out and toweled off. There was a full-length mirror on the wall next to the sink. I was somewhat shocked as I looked at the whole of myself. Skin slightly red from the hot water, my nipples so erect and hard and my pussy, oh god, look at it! I had never really looked at it before but seeing it bare...oooooh, I couldn't resist touching it, exploring it. The reflection in the mirror jolted me. My eyes so wide and filled with a sexual hunger like I had never know before .I lifted my leg up on the closed toilet lid and started to fondle my labias. It didn?t take long for me to push a finger or two insides and taking momentary glances into the mirror as I did it. I had come to be quite good at masturbation but had never watched myself do it. I was so wet already and maybe I would relax a little more if I came.... Just once before I went down to him.... Just once...one little orgasm to calm my nerves...Hmmmmm, it feels so good and so close....

Suddenly I feel someone's strong hands grabbing my arm and a handful of my long wet hair. Within seconds, I was on the cold tile floor. My face was being shoved down hard on the tile. My ass sticking up in the air .I must have been in a state of shock, I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out except the escaping of air in a low groan my body shook. My hand that seconds ago was bringing me pleasure was smashed underneath me. The attacker behind me pulled it out and behind with the other and I felt cold hard metal locking down around my wrists. . Oh, god cuffs! My face resting on one cheek pressed harder onto the floor but hands pulled it up as some sort of blindfold was placed over my eyes. Where is my Master and why isn't he stopping this? Why isn't he helping me? I finally found my voice and scream out. Begging whomever this is to stop but also wanting to let my Master know that I am being attacked. Again my head is raised but this time a rubber ball is shoved into my crying mouth and I can feel it being secured behind my neck. I continue to cry out but it is a muffled sound and as I try to squirm on the floor a hard painful smack comes across my ass cheek, again and again until it feels like my ass in on fire. My throat burns with my sobs of pain. Then the hands pulling me up to my feet dragging me along the floor until I can feel the side of the tub against my leg. Arms around my waist picking me up and placing me in. Pushing me down my sore burning ass hits the cold bottom. The cuffs around my wrists dig into my back as I lay there. My ankles are taking one at a time and tied up some how. I can't move. Then the water is turned on. Oh, shit! It was so cold beating down on me .So cold! Spray hitting my chest and trickling downs my stomach to between my legs. My ass still burning as the cold water sent shiver after shiver thru me. I heard the door to the bathroom slam shut. No....no. He can't leave me like this! My mind racing now. Trying to focus. Trying to understand. Suddenly my Master's written words were in my head "No Cumming until I tell you"..." No playing with yourself without my permission" Oh, shit! Those were his cyber orders. I had forgotten in the heat of my excitement. Somehow he knew what I was doing and it was he who put me here! Oh, god, he warned me that he could be harsh with my punishment when I disobeyed. The cold water began to burn on my skin. How long would he leave me like this? Would there be more punishment for my moment of self-pleasure? My little voices of warning came back to haunt me but I knew I was here and at this man's mercy. I had given myself to him for whatever was to come.

My whole body is shivering under the stream of cold water. I'm not sure how long it went on. The ball gag kept my teeth from chattering but my jaw muscles ached as the cold made it's way thru me. I didn't hear the door opening but I could hear the faucet being turned. Oh, thank god, warm water coming out. YES ! He had returned and was allowing my body to heat back up with the changed flow. After a few moments the water got increasingly hot to the point where I cried out at the tiny pin pricks of pain that covered my body, burning my iced flesh. My mind was swimming with pain sensations but still trying to focus, unaware of how much more I was to endure. Then suddenly the water was turned off. I could feel my ankles being untied and strong hands grabbing my arms and lifting me from the tub. No words spoken just the sounds of my own groans and heavy breathing as a soft towel is run over me, drying me. I stood there shaking as my hair was dried and brushed. He pulled it back into a ponytail. I could feel it being secured. Parts of my body were still so cold while others burned from the last bit of hot spray that had hit them. The cuffs were removed but not the gag or blindfold. I was led out of the room. His grip on my arm released and I stood perfectly still for over five minutes except for the uncontrollable shaking of my legs. Then his voice, soft but stern, telling me how disappointed he was, explaining how he had thought that I was ready to accept my new role but that he thought...perhaps I wasn't. My heart sank as he spoke. He instructed me to remove the blindfold and after a few seconds of focusing, I could see that we were in the bedroom. He was sitting in front of me on the one chair. Dressed now in a beautiful long black robe.He looked so handsome and commanding.Tears formed in my eyes as he continued to speak.

" I had such plans for you, my sweet little one. I was going to take you to feelings like you have never known before. Make you into that sexual being you so long to be but I can see that you are not woman enough to be here with me."

His eyes were burning into mine as I couldn't speak, I started to shake my head, NO, I didn't want him to give up on me ! I didn't want him to send me home. The tears began flowing down my face. He pointed to the bed. There laying out on it, were two piles of clothes. The ones I had worn when I arrived and a small bundle of things that had a thick black collar on top.

"You must decide, NOW, if you truly chose to be here. You must prove to me your worthiness of my attention.I have many others who would do anything to take your place. And I have no desire to waste my time with someone who only wishes to pretend to be a complete woman. So dress for the part. Either go back to your boring non-sexual life or prepare yourself for a journey into a realm of sensuality unlike any you have ever known, but understand that I WILL be harsh and demanding. You have shown me that our "cyber" training was not enough to prepare you. You will have to prove yourself to me and it will not be easy."

He stood up and crossed over to me, standing close in front of me, his scent filled my nostrils and sent a current of desire thru me. I wanted to look into his eyes but knew from his written words that I was not suppose to as he reached around my head and undid the gag.

" Do not speak to me !" He said sternly. "I will leave you now for you to chose. I will know what you decide. If it is to stay. Dress and stand facing the wall in that corner." He pointed to a far corner of the room. "If it is to go, someone will come for you and take you to the airport. I will not speak to you or write to you again. Shake your head if you understand this. I want nothing more to do with you if you leave now."

I wanted to throw my arms around him and beg his forgiveness. Plead with him not to send me back to the emptiness I had known before I met him. But I knew that he would dismiss me quickly if I did so. With tears still falling, I simply shook my head in acknowledgement and watched as he left the room.I found myself, alone, standing next to the bed. Flashes of my first "punishment" going thru my head as I picked up my bra. Then moments of memories of how drab and uneventfull my real life was filled my mind. So many wasted years being an up-tight, repressed woman. Soft, gentle and extremely boring lovers. No passion. No excitement. No real desire. I put the bra down and examined the other pile of clothes. Not really clothes at all. A black collar with silver loops attached all around it. A red and black corset with garders. A pair of heavy black laced hose and high heeled shoes. No bra. No panties. At the bottom of the pile, a pair of wrist straps with a large silver loop on each, as well as another ball gag. This one was smaller than the one he had just removed from my mouth and it was a bright blood red. My hand shivered as I held it. My little voices were with me again. Screaming inside my head to dress and get out of here. Yelling at me at how foolish I had been to come in the first place. I looked at the bundle of conservative clothes that only days before I had so painstakingly picked out to wear. Then the one flash of memory that made up my mind.The second time I had "chatted" with this man online. How I had been so intrigued by him. How I had lost myself in his words and followed his instruction and how there in the darkness of my lonely room, I had an orgasm ! He had done it thru his words and commands. I had brought myself to orgasm before but not like that. It was intense and so incredible. He did it more than once that night. I had never dreamed that I could have so many. A woman alone is very much like most men. Masturbating to one orgasm and then rolling over to sleep. But this night and many more to follow he would take me to the edge and beyond. NO one had ever made me feel the way he did.

I pushed the clothes aside and picked up the corset and put it on. My little voices still murmuring their warnings but I didn't care. I couldn't lose this man. I had to have him. I had to know and feel what more he had to teach me. I longed to feel his body against mine. The reality of his cock deep inside me. As I pulled up and attached the hose, I let my hand touch my now bare mound. I could feel the heat coming from it. Feel the juices building up inside me again. I couldn't go back. I had come too far to return to the emptiness. I hooked the wrist straps into place and then the collar. Standing there I reached for the gag and took a big gulp of air as I raised it to my mouth. Yes, I had chosen ! I wanted to be here. I was committed to do anything he asked of me and endure whatever I had to. The cyber realm had given me a taste of what I wanted to be and now like a hungry, wild animal, my body was controlling my destiny. I shut out the voices. They would never bring me ecstacy.

I placed the ball into my mouth and secured the strap in the back as I walked over to the corner. My nipples were hard and erect again. My cunt quivered with each step. I stood facing the wall. I was still afraid but sensations of desire were growing stronger every second.It seemed like I stood there for hours. The room was dark except for the light which was coming from the open bathroom door. I had to fight the urge to turn as I heard the door open and the lights above the bed switched on.Fear and panic gripped me as I heard his voice telling me to come to him. I turned and could see him sitting in the chair once more. Keeping my eyes lowered I walked to in front of him.

" You have chosen then, my sweet little one ? " He asked much more softly now then before.I shook my head, yes."Good, I am pleased but you will have a long way to go to prove your worthiness to me. Do you understand ?" He asked.

Again I shook my head, yes.He stood up and close to me. He cupped my breasts in his hands and caressed them. The excitement within me grew as he leaned down and suckled one of my nipples as his fingers pinched hard on the other. I let out a muffled moan as his hand then cupped my pussy and felt as he inserted one finger. I parted my legs more as he explored my body with his mouth and hands.Oh,god, I was getting so wet ! He stopped and stood back , reaching behind my head he undid the gag and opened his robe, exposing his hugh hardening cock. He had not lied to me when he spoke of it's size online to me. Nine inches of glorious power!

" Kneel before me and show your Master how much you wish to please me." He said.

I quickly dropped to my knees and took his shaft into my hand. It had been a long time since I had had a man's cock in my mouth but my desire was growing so great that I drooled as my lips touched the tip. I took my tongue and danced over it with joy as my hand stroked his shaft. Then wrapping my lips around the tip I drew it in just enough so that my tongue could still explore. I could feel it getting harder and I knew that I was pleasing him. His written words online on how to properly suck a cock so large came into my mind and I followed each word as I drew him deeper into my mouth. I needed him to see that I HAD read everything he had sent me and I could learn. I thought of how wonderful this hugh cock was going to feel buried inside my cunt but I pushed those thoughts aside. I MUST concentrate on pleasing him. Must focus on my task and not think of myself. It was hard as my cunt muscles began to quiver more with each inch I got in. I could feel the tip at the back of my throat as I swallowed hard and caressed it with my muscles. Salvia drooled from my mouth as the shaft throbbed against my tongue. His hands were on my head now guiding my movements and thrusting deeper. Then he exploded into me. His hot cum spraying down my throat. It took me by surprise but I swallowed everydrop and as he withdrew I kept sucking til there was nothing left. He stepped back and ordered me to stand. Then he took my face in his hands and raised my eyes to his. So deep...so passionate... I couldn't stop staring into them. He leaned down and kissed me. Moving his tongue to mine and tasting the warm sweet mixture of his cum and my juices of excitement.My body pressed against his sent more shivers of delight thru me. He pulled away again and picked up the ball gag from the floor and placed it near my lips telling me how happy he was that I staid. I wanted to speak but knew I couldn't and openned my mouth to accept the gag once more. After he secured it he instructed me to follow him and head out the door. I quickly kept a few steps behind him. My inner thighs could feel my juices oozes out of my pussy as my heart raced. Any tests he had for me I would endure. My cunt ached to feel his cock inside me more than ever.

SexySweetNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
doseer

doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doseer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nice story
doseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
SexySweetNipples

SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SexySweetNipples

Thank-you, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it.
SexySweetNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 11:51 PM   #4
richi111

richi111 is infamous around these partsrichi111 is infamous around these parts

thanks
richi111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 03:08 AM   #5
Forsaken

Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Forsaken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is a great story!! Want more!
Forsaken is offline   Reply With Quote