Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool Question for Europeans and others: What do you think of Obama?

As you know, Barack Obama is on a tour of the Middle East right now and is intending to go to Europe soon. I'm not sure about Latin America. Perhaps in the near future.

Anyways, what's the feeling about this American Senator in your country? Much has been made of his trip abroad here in the US. Daily coverage, pictures, and minute details of his every word, deed, and thoughts. For a while now he has been the darling of the American media. They can't get enough of him.

I have the impression that Obama is well liked abroad. Is this true? Or people don't really care one way or the other?
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Thanks for your participation. But as it happens, I won't need it anymore. See below:

Quote:
Berlin Awaits the 'Next JFK'

By STEPHANIE KIRCHNER Wed Jul 23, 5:10 PM ET

Walking around Berlin recently, the American visitor could be forgiven for thinking Germany was the 51st state in the Union - and that it would vote heavily for Senator Barack Obama on November 4. Joggers in local parks proudly sport Obama T-shirts; the trendy expat hangout White Trash Fast Food was turned into an Obama campaign center for a day; and a city magazine has published instruction on how to craft little American flags to wave in welcoming the junior senator from Illinois, who visits on Thursday.

The city has been buzzing with anticipation over Obama's visit, and his reported request to use the Brandenburg Gate as the backdrop for his only public address in Europe sparked a local media frenzy. Chancellor Angela Merkel reacted with "bewilderment" to the senator's request to speak at this historically charged location, and appeared concerned that approving the request would be interpreted as taking sides in the U.S. presidential race. Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier, for his part, welcomed the suggestion that Obama speak at a venue rendered iconic by John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan, saying it was "a vital expression of German-American friendship."

More:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/2008072...aitsthenextjfk
Old 07-24-2008, 01:48 AM   #3
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post

I have the impression that Obama is well liked abroad. Is this true? Or people don't really care one way or the other?
Oh, I'm sure Obama is fucking loved in Europe.

He's the kind of declare defeat at the first opportunity, surrender monkey that they just can't get enough of.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:42 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I can't speak for the rest of Europe, not even for Germany (and frankly I didn't get the feeling everyone is in love with him over here at all) so I can only post my personal opinion.

He's an American politician going for US presidency ... who can trust whatever he says?
I am certain there are numerous US citizens actually opposing the Bush government, its ideas, decisions and philosophy so why not politicians as well?
However most points Obama addresses are exactly the ones being in dispute throughout the USA. While that is a natural course of action for a candidate I can't help but think Obama (as well as other candidates before him) ist just pushing the buttons he is sure will win him the majority of voters ... not necessarily because he believes in what he says but rather because he sees which way the wind is blowing.
I certainly hope I am mistaken about this but I don't trust anything a politician says until I can finally see some actual actions and results.

That is - in my opinion - what comes accross from most parts of Europe ... people are hoping he's actually up to his claims.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:57 PM   #5
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post

He's the kind of declare defeat at the first opportunity, surrender monkey that they just can't get enough of.
Interesting. I think people have noticed a change in his earlier position in regards to the Iraq war, though... Even his far left leaning supporters have been kind of worried about this.

But we will see.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:02 PM   #6
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, I can't speak for the rest of Europe, not even for Germany (and frankly I didn't get the feeling everyone is in love with him over here at all) so I can only post my personal opinion.

He's an American politician going for US presidency ... who can trust whatever he says?
I am certain there are numerous US citizens actually opposing the Bush government, its ideas, decisions and philosophy so why not politicians as well?
However most points Obama addresses are exactly the ones being in dispute throughout the USA. While that is a natural course of action for a candidate I can't help but think Obama (as well as other candidates before him) ist just pushing the buttons he is sure will win him the majority of voters ... not necessarily because he believes in what he says but rather because he sees which way the wind is blowing.
I certainly hope I am mistaken about this but I don't trust anything a politician says until I can finally see some actual actions and results.

That is - in my opinion - what comes accross from most parts of Europe ... people are hoping he's actually up to his claims.

That's a very realistic assessment. But are you sure you didn't get the feeling that anyone is in love with him in Germany? He just spoke in front of 200,000 people there. I don't know. Perhaps those people are not "in love" with him in the classical sense of the expression but sure as hell they seem interested in hearing what he has to say.

Also, I heard that if the elections were held in Europe now, Obama would kill Johnny right out.

No contest.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #7
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

And here I leave you with something I got in my mailbox today:

Quote:
This older white guy asked his older black friend, 'Are you voting for
> Barack Obama just because he's black'?
> So the older black guy fires back and says, 'Are you not voting for him
> because he's black?
>
> Why can't I vote for him just cause he's black?
> Hell in this country men are pulled over everyday just cause their black,
> passed over for promotions just cause their black, considered to be criminals
> just cause their black, but you don't seem to have a problem with that .
>
> This country was built with the sweat and whip off the slaves back,! and now
> a descendent of those same slaves has a chance to lead the same country
> where we wasn't even considered to be people,
>
> Where we weren't allowed to be educated, drink from the same water
> fountains, eat in the same restaurants, or even vote, so you damn right I'm going
> to vote for him! Not just because he's black,
>
> But because he is hope, he is change, and he now allows me to understand
> when my grandson says he wants to be president when he grows up, it is not a
> fairy tale but a short term goal,
>
> Because he sees, understand, and knows, he can achieve, withstand, and do
> anything just because he's black!
>
>
>
>
>
> Unknown Author
>
>
>
Old 07-24-2008, 07:00 PM   #8
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Interesting. I think people have noticed a change in his earlier position in regards to the Iraq war, though... Even his far left leaning supporters have been kind of worried about this.

But we will see.
Well, as you might have gathered from my last post, I’m not an Obama support. That said, I think casting a vote based solely on Iraq is probably rather pointless.

Regardless of what McCain and Obama say, or even what they really think, I doubt the end result on Iraq will be much different, regardless of who wins.

We can’t simply cut and run. I know that’s what the left wants, but the reality is, doing that would create a huge power vacuum. A vacuum that would then be filled by Iran.

At the same time though, we can’t continue the current situation. It’s placing a huge strain on the military and it’s limiting our ability to respond to situations in other parts of the world. On top of that, the Iraqis want us out.

We can’t stay in Iraq forever and we can’t bring all of the troops home today. That’s the simple reality and I think both McCain and Obama realize that.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:16 PM   #9
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Well, as you might have gathered from my last post, I’m not an Obama support. That said, I think casting a vote based solely on Iraq is probably rather pointless.

Regardless of what McCain and Obama say, or even what they really think, I doubt the end result on Iraq will be much different, regardless of who wins.

We can’t simply cut and run. I know that’s what the left wants, but the reality is, doing that would create a huge power vacuum. A vacuum that would then be filled by Iran.

At the same time though, we can’t continue the current situation. It’s placing a huge strain on the military and it’s limiting our ability to respond to situations in other parts of the world. On top of that, the Iraqis want us out.

We can’t stay in Iraq forever and we can’t bring all of the troops home today. That’s the simple reality and I think both McCain and Obama realize that.
Hardly do I ever agree with everything a poster says on these topics but today we might just have come across an exception.

Last edited by rasputin; 07-24-2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #10
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Can´t hear all that "Obama is a second JFK" shit anymore.
He´s not a second JFK,that shoes are a size to big for him.
I hope McCain wins the election.
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:31 PM   #11
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
...It’s placing a huge strain on the military and it’s limiting our ability to respond to situations in other parts of the world.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #12
rasputin
Privileged Member

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post

I know. It doesn't sound good when you say it like that, does it?
Old 07-24-2008, 07:35 PM   #13
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
agreed !!!! should have never of been in iraq and shouldn't be anywhere else unless we're attacked .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:09 PM   #14
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont know, Obama is seriously inexperienced.

I always voted democratic, but now I think I am going to review my stance. I am just sick of people getting free shit and section 8. The government needs to seriously overhaul that shit.

First of all...if you are an illegal immigrant, you should not be getting free health care. If you are a single mother and too lazy to work, you should not get free shit. Maybe just the wick program, but thats all. I'm sick of all this minority loving shit too. If you have a business as a minority, you get a major break. Its bullshit.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #15
rasputin
Privileged Member

Unhappy

Do illegal immigrants get free health care in other parts of the world? Hello, Germany? New Zealand? Australia? Argentina? France?

I think you can't very well deny medical care to a human being simply because he is not legally in the country. It's one of those burdens we must come to terms with. After all, when we eat an apple that has been picked by an illegal immigrant, no matter how low the wages the illegal immigrant was paid, the apple tastes just as sweet, to reference Shakespeare...

Last edited by rasputin; 07-24-2008 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #16
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't get into political discussion too often because I have a strong opinion.

Not going to say if I am voting Obama or McCain but...

Obama has a voting record to back up whether he is blowing smoke as far as his platform. I don' believe it is as easy to tell voters what they want to hear and think the opposite as was stated. Does it happen? Sure sometimes but like I said an educated voter can look up voting records and any other bills the candidate supported. The contradiction will be all over commercials as well.

Senators in the U.S. are the hardest to hide from that. In the past state governors have faired the best such as Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush because their agenda wasn't as clear to voters when elected. Not a coincidence that all three were 2 term presidents and they were 3 of the last 4 presidents.

Both candidates will offer the same thing just at opposite ends of the spectrum. That thing is hope.

Experience isn't that important in my book. I wouldn't of put Ted Kennedy with his 40 years in the senate as President before this time and how about Strom Thurmond before his passing...he had like over 50 years I think. A leader to get us over some issues like Iraq and the economy is all that is needed. Who will do it and how is what voters have to think about.

I personally don't believe in relying on the goverment...if you want something in this world you need to get it yourself.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #17
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

to johnnyreb: whats the problem with iran retaking iraq? theyre the same fucking country, the only reason iran exists is thanks to the magical bullshit of containment and fear of the "red menace." just let them join back together, jeez...id same the same of the whole india thing, but thats gotten too fucked up for words @_@

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #18
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, I dont believe in denying a human being health care. But they should have to pay for it like everyone else. So you are on the boat I see that likes to see people undeserving get free shit?? They're criminals and deserve to be kicked out of the country.

Did you know that most illegals that work in the U.S have no loyalties to the U.S, and only come here to work and get money to send back to their countries?
Old 07-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
No, I dont believe in denying a human being health care. But they should have to pay for it like everyone else.
Well, illegal immigrants pay for health care just like everyone else, as far as I understand. If you need to go to the doctor, and it's not urgent... you have to pay for it.

But there may emergencies, of course. In that case, if you are destitute, you don't pay anything, no matter that you are an American citizen or not.

Quote:
So you are on the boat I see that likes to see people undeserving get free shit??
When it comes to saving the life of a human being, no person is undeserving of life saving treatment. Even prison inmates and murderers get medical care. Nobody is denied.

Like I said before, it's a problem we have to learn to live with. Every country on this planet has to. We have no choice...

Quote:
They're criminals and deserve to be kicked out of the country.
OK.

Quote:
Did you know that most illegals that work in the U.S have no loyalties to the U.S, and only come here to work and get money to send back to their countries?
Did you know that many immigrants ( legal and illegal...) love, honor, and appreciate this country far more than many who were born here and don't know any better?

If you have any doubts, just ask Michael Moore.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #20
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Man that piece of shit Michael Moore...ooops...is that allowed?

Well...where I am from you get free health care if you dont work. There are clinics you can go to and get free blood work and tests done and this includes medicine. If you make over a certain amount, you have to pay.

My tax dollars go to pay for that. Maybe those tax dollars that get taken out of my check every week I can use for my OWN care. I dont work for poor, welfare loving, lazy people. I dont even give to charity. I work for my own needs, not anyones elses.