Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Who will be the champion of Euro cup 2008
Germany 3 13.64%
France 4 18.18%
Portugal 1 4.55%
Spain 3 13.64%
Netherlands 2 9.09%
Italy 1 4.55%
Austria 0 0%
Switzerland 0 0%
Other 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2008, 01:17 AM   #41
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well guys, I see just a few of you bet for different teams than the traditional ones. Who is going to win is maybe the toughest question I heard this year since last Eurocup was a pandora box: tell me how many of you could ever think Greece would win.

I think Fibonacci's choice is not that bad. I have seen the Czech and I know they have a great team. Russia -to follow Anders thoughts- can be the surprise, especially if they manage to pass the first group round -I really liked the UEFA's cup champion and some of those players are gonna be in the tournament-.

As for the rest, I consider Italy, France and Germany are always favorite. Nevertheless, Cannavaro's injury makes the Italian defense a little weak -if that is possible to be said, you know catenaccio rules-. I didn't see a really good French team against my national one (France defeated Colombia just for 1-0 and let me tell you Colombia is far away from the team of 1994, 1998 or 2002). So, I don't think they are gonna make it up to the final match. Germany is a football machine and Ballack is an outstanding player but a technical team such as Czech or Portugal can tear them apart.

Maybe Spain and the Netherlands are the other teams that can go forward into the cup. Spain is a very awkward team: they have everything to be the champions but there is something wrong with their minds and the constant dispute between Raul and their old coach (Aragonez) may affect their performance. About the Netherlands, I'm not pretty sure. As Z0di4c pointed out they probably have the best midfield and forwards but since Koeman's retirement I haven't seen a good Dutch defender -they even have now Mexicans and Brazilians playing in their best teams: PSV and Ajax. So, a good attack without defense is useless in this "modern football" times.

Therefore, my friends. I can't tell who is gonna win. I just hope we can enjoy of really good matches and that the best team -the one who play to win- can really get the cup.

Cheers,

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:27 AM   #42
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Colombia were in Ireland last week, we beat them 1-0 too for Trapattoni's first win in charge. Everyone was quite impressed with their slick passing, they looked a good team, it's only their finishing that lets them down. Having said that, our keeper seemed unbeatable on the night and pulled off an incredible double save.

As for the Czechs, Rosicky and Jankulovski are injured, while Koller, Baros and Rozenhal aren't in good form. Cech was mentioned earlier, but he doesn't seem to be the player he was since that injury he suffered in 2006 (the reason he still wears a headguard). He's not as brave, which is a big part of a goalkeeper's job - this led to one of the goals conceded against Liverpool in the Champions League semi final. That was caused by a collision with the Irishman Stephen Hunt, sorry Fibonacci
Old 06-05-2008, 06:58 AM   #43
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder View Post
I hope Croatia will go far... Although they don't promise much after preparation games with Netherland, Scotland, Hungary and Moldova...

But still... the spirit of Wembley is still here...
So Croatia has one vote now.
Croatia is a dangerous team in this period after the former stopper Bilic became the coach,but they will lose Eduardo Da Silva cause of that intentional injury due to Martin Taylor,maybe we consider him paid the bill of the defeating England,specially after the unjust simple punishment that Taylor had got.
also Croatia will lose Prso but they have Klasnic,Olic,Petric and Budan, and with strong defence and linked midfield I think they will cross the the group with Germany.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg r205090_779817.jpg (64.1 KB, 64 views)
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:08 AM   #44
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopolis View Post
Spain is a very awkward team: they have everything to be the champions but there is something wrong with their minds and the constant dispute between Raul and their old coach (Aragonez) may affect their performance.
I don't like Aragonez and I don't think he could make a good resutls with Spain in this Euro,also he didn't take a good forwards with Torres and Villa,and he was wrong when he excluded Raul.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:24 AM   #45
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Colombia were in Ireland last week, we beat them 1-0 too for Trapattoni's first win in charge. Everyone was quite impressed with their slick passing, they looked a good team, it's only their finishing that lets them down. Having said that, our keeper seemed unbeatable on the night and pulled off an incredible double save.
Colombia is one of teams that playing football for football,they like to show their skills more than winning matches,and usually they have a players who make a special style like Carlos Valderrama,Asprila,Da Avila and the crazy goalkeeper Higita.
But after 2002 they couldn't make a good team like the provious teams but I see they have some promising players like Perea,Falcao,Soto and Zapata.

Last edited by ezzdx; 06-05-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Old 06-05-2008, 08:18 AM   #46
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Miss EM 2008 ist Dominika Huzvarova TSCHECHIEN

Well, at least we have first success
http://www.agentur-powerline.de/missem2008/index.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miss_em_2008.jpg (74.8 KB, 64 views)
Fibonacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:00 AM   #47
ezzdx
Banned

Absolutely
the Czech girls are wonderful and there are famous Czech beautiful women like Lea Martini and Laura Angel "different beauty".
and about that competition,I hear the Turkish girl was the second and the Greek girl was the third then the German girl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg czech girl.jpg (40.5 KB, 61 views)
Old 06-05-2008, 11:40 AM   #48
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Italien get some great support too - if it is true ... YouTube
Attached Images
File Type: jpg euro_2008.jpg (81.4 KB, 60 views)
Fibonacci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 01:24 AM   #49
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

As for the Czechs, Rosicky and Jankulovski are injured, while Koller, Baros and Rozenhal aren't in good form. Cech was mentioned earlier, but he doesn't seem to be the player he was since that injury he suffered in 2006 (the reason he still wears a headguard). He's not as brave, which is a big part of a goalkeeper's job - this led to one of the goals conceded against Liverpool in the Champions League semi final. That was caused by a collision with the Irishman Stephen Hunt, sorry Fibonacci
Well Rogue, you are absolutely right about Colombia and your unbeatable goalkeeper. He was just fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Colombia is one of teams that playing football for football,they like to show their skills more than winning matches,and usually they have a players who make a special style like Carlos Valderrama,Asprila,Da Avila and the crazy goalkeeper Higita.
But after 2002 they couldn't make a good team like the provious teams but I see they have some promising players like Perea,Falcao,Soto and Zapata.
Ezzdx, it seems to me you just love football as I do Well, Colombia is now holding one of the qualifying positions for the next World-cup (we just defeated Argentina and drew with Brazil). Nevertheless, Colombian people are just pessimist about the team's future since they do not trust so much in Pinto (the coach) due to his lack of attacking thoughts. He just based his strategy on well organized defensive teams. The main issue here is that Colombian players as you pointed out love playing with the ball but hate being told what to do. Anyway, it is a very young and promising team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
Well, at least we have first success
http://www.agentur-powerline.de/missem2008/index.php
Fibonacci, the fist winner is the guy with the German jersey And, I still thinking Czech -as well as other no favorite teams- has a chance.

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #50
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
This is the first time I notice the job of stadium guard is very interesting.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:40 PM   #51
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Ezzdx, it seems to me you just love football as I do Well, Colombia is now holding one of the qualifying positions for the next World-cup (we just defeated Argentina and drew with Brazil). Nevertheless, Colombian people are just pessimist about the team's future since they do not trust so much in Pinto (the coach) due to his lack of attacking thoughts. He just based his strategy on well organized defensive teams. The main issue here is that Colombian players as you pointed out love playing with the ball but hate being told what to do. Anyway, it is a very young and promising team.
I like football and the teams who play a real football,but honestly in this period you must have a good or normal defence to win,and you should make a balance between what you like to do and what you should do to win,I don't know well about the current coach of Colombia but maybe by his way the team will be better and in the end the results is the measure.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:39 AM   #52
ezzdx
Banned

The matches schedule of group stage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg celander.jpg (92.9 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by ezzdx; 06-08-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #53
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Well Rogue, you are absolutely right about Colombia and your unbeatable goalkeeper. He was just fantastic.
And he's not even our first choice keeper, he's 37 and had been in international retirement for 5 years. He came in for the injured Shay Given, who's been brilliant for us the past 12 years, and really belongs at a big club.

Quote:
Could you find this video again? Youtube removed it.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #54
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Quote:
Cech was mentioned earlier, but he doesn't seem to be the player he was since that injury he suffered in 2006 (the reason he still wears a headguard). He's not as brave, which is a big part of a goalkeeper's job
Notice in the game today he always challenged for the ball feet first? How long before someone figures out they can just chip it over him?
Old 06-07-2008, 06:23 PM   #55
admin
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders View Post
Russia of course will win, here and think nothing))
You are optimist

Quote:
Russia has a very clever coach with some ambitious players,but I think if Russians could cross the first round this would be considered a success for them.

Smertin-Titov-Ignashevich-Bulykin-Malafeev-Onopko
Sennikov-Alenichev-Gusev-Izmaylov-Evseev

But it's very old photo. About 10 years ago
Old 06-07-2008, 06:29 PM   #56
admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
Well, I´m not a football fan, but I don´t hate it either.
I know Spain never go farther than quarter finals, but I hope this time we can catch the cup.
I´d like we play the final against the Netherlands, and the other semifinalist I think that will be Germany and France.
Spain can't play with Netherlands in final because of Match schedule (only in final).
Old 06-07-2008, 06:43 PM   #57
admin
Administrator

Quote:
Eurosport site has made a fantasy game for Euro 2008,it's online free game and you play it in their site,so there isn't any download links for it,and this is the link of the game:

http://uk.eurofantasyfootball.yahoo.net/app/

ezzdx, it's not good game.

Maybe we'll create league (from second tour) at official UEFA site?
http://en.euro2008fantasy.uefa.com/M/home.mc

Last edited by admin; 06-07-2008 at 06:49 PM.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #58
admin
Administrator

My forecast

1/4
Portugal - Croatia
Germany - Czech
France - Greece
Spain - Italy

1/2
Portugal - Germany
France - Italy

Final
Germany - France

And the winner is France
Old 06-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #59
ezzdx
Banned

I want to thank all members who voted in the poll and until now there are 18 vote and there is still 7 days before closing the poll,and I'll say the result until now to clear the votes of "other":

Germany 2 vote
France 4 vote
Portugal 1 vote
Spain 2 vote
Netherlands 2 vote
Italy 1 vote
Russia 3 vote
Czech 1 vote
Croatia 1 vote
Turkey 1 vote
Old 06-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #60
ezzdx
Banned

Post The Results of Yesterday Matches

Switzerland 0 - 1 Czech
Portugal 2 - 0 Turkey

From the first match and after the injury of Frei I don't think there is a chance for Switzerland to cross the group,also after watching Portugal and Turkey,the players who were good in this match from my mind is Sverkos and Ujfalusi from Czech and I didn't see any good one in Switzerland.

and about the second match,Portugal was very good and Turkey wasn't bad and I don't think it will be easy for Czech to go with Portugal in the next stage,the players of the match from my mind are the strong defender Servet and Kazim from Turkey,Pepe and Moutinho for Portugal.
and I think now after this match Sterne are happy and Zodi aren't.