Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-27-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
Sarah

Sarah has initial reputation
Default My name is Sarah

My name is Sarah.

It all began around the time my mother died,I was very young and knew nothing about sex.I have two older brothers,even before my mum died and she was in hospital, they began inviting me into their room. At first it all seemed so innocent, they would tickle me and cuddle me, it wasn't long before during these sessions we all ended up naked.

My two brothers would touch me between my legs and of course they wanted me to touch them too. I soon learned that their willys got bigger and harder when I stroked them. The boys kept encouraging me to touch their willys and I wanted to please them. The first time one of them ejaculated I was really surprised, I thought it was were weeing on me! But the stuff didn't look like wee, it was sticky and white, dripped down my chest and stuck to my hands.

Well after the first time, I had to do my other brother too of course and a then they made my wank them off every time I was in their bedroom, sometimes two or three times, and I would end up with my body covered in their spunk.

Well during these wanking sessions they began shooting their stuff on my face, it used to make them laugh, and inevitably some of it got in my mouth. I didn't much like it,it was slippery and salty, but after a bit I suppose I got used to it and it made my brothers happy.

I don't know how long it was before my brothers started to plead with me to kiss their willys, but it wasn't long.

"go on Sarah,please,kiss my cock, go on."

"yeah Sarah do it!, it won't bite."

"come on, do it, do it, please!"

So I did, I'd got used to wanking them, so I took one of them into my mouth.I wasn't sure what to do, after all I was only a young girl, it wasn't as if I'd seen a blue movie or anything, But my inexperienced fumbling didn't seem to make any difference to my brother, he got really excited,thrashing about and begging me not to stop as I began licking and mouthing. Even though I'd seen their cocks spurting loads of times,I was still taken unawares when the first one exploded in my mouth. I soon spat it out, wiping my mouth with the back of my arm.

My other brother wasn't to happy when I refused to do it to him I can tell you. Up to then I had gone along with all my brothers' games, I was an innocent young girl, and didn't know it was wrong. My brothers were years older than me and they weren't going to take no for an answer.
A few slaps and hair yanks later I was sobbing and sucking on my other brothers cock. He made me swallow his spunk, it was really revolting and I could hardly stop myself being sick.

It was about this time that my mother died, and I began to really hate my brothers. Even the day after the funeral I was on one their beds naked, wanking one of them while sucking the other, when the door suddenly opened and my father stood staring.

My dad stood staring at us, spunk dribbled down my chin onto my chest, my brother had just cum in my mouth that second, he sat crossed legged next to me his cock still sticking up wet and glistening. My small hands gripped my other brother's cock, it too was sticking up all hard. For a few seconds we were all frozen, my brothers looked really scared. Then something happened that I shall never forget, my father smiled!

My dad was smiling, he said something like,

"well, well, well, so this is whats been going on behind my back"

He came into the room pushing the door closed behind him, and walked over to the bed, I didn't like the way he was looking at me, it didn't look like dad at all, there was something in his eyes.

" ok boys, I see you've been showing Sarah what girls are for".

At that moment something died inside me, even though I didn't realise it I had not just lost my mother but now the father I had known all my life, to be replaced by a monster.

My father came over and sat on the bed next to us,

"ok Sarah, show me, carry on what you were doing, don't stop"

I was confused and frightened, but my father was a strict man and I didn't even think of disobeying, so I lowered my head over my brother's cock and took the tip into my mouth, my head bobbed up and down, my eyes were closed, something I had begun to do when I was blowing my brothers. He came in the usual large amounts, I still didn't like it, even though it must have already happened to me lots of times, I reluctantly swallowed like my brothers demanded every time now.I gagged as I forced down the horrible blobs of disgusting slime. I opened my eyes and to my shock and disbelief found my father sitting naked next to me, I looked down, he was wanking his cock!

It was the biggest cock I had ever seen, well I suppose I had only seen my two brothers, but theirs were a lot thinner and shorter. My dads seemed absolutely huge to my young eyes. He looked at me, he said nothing but I knew what he wanted, I gripped his shaft, my little hands could hardly hold it it was so thick. I stared at his cock head, it was enormous and I wondered if I was going to be able to get it in my mouth. But somehow I managed, my dad groaned and sighed,

" oh yes Sarah!, thats it!, you are good so good!",

and so my new life as a sex slave to my family began.

I'm not sure, should I continue?
Sarah

Last edited by Sarah; 03-27-2006 at 04:14 PM.
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 09:06 AM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Continue, Sarah, continue, it is good to get it out of your system.
I was a sex slut to my older sister who treated me like krap.
Damn, I still resent her.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 11:10 AM   #3
Sarah

Thank you gal.

Well after the first time I blew my dad it became routine, some nights he made me get in bed with him, naked of course, and he would kiss and stroke my body for what seemed like hours. Then he would make me sit astride him and hold his big cock, ( I found out later that it really was big, almost nineinches! ), at the time it seemed enormous. Sometimes he wanted me just to wank him, early on when it first started I was quite small and holding and rubbing him was hard work and I would have to use both hands.

When he came it used to spray all over me, he liked to see his spunk drooling and splattering my little chest and on my face and he would massage it into my tiny nipples. Later on he started to cum on my tummy and then he would rub his spunk into my little slit and push his fingers into me. My dad never wanted me to sleep with him, so when he had finished with me, I was ordered to my room, my randy brothers were always waiting for me and I would be hours satisfying them as well.

As I got older my brothers started pretending to have sexual intercourse with me, I think if they had got their own way they would have done it ages before, but our dad forbade them. They could do anything they wanted but not have full sex with me. So they pretended, making me lie on my tummy, with my legs together, while one of them lay on top of me, with his legs each side of mine, burying his cock between my buttocks and dry humping me, his cock rubbing between my thighs. It was always easier for the brother who went second, because obviously by then my skin was coated in slimy spunk.

My dad never attempted to have full sex with me, he knew that a child of my age would never have been able to take his big cock, looking back I think he was worried in case he injured me and I needed medical attention. Its strange but even though I hated what was going on at home I never told anyone, at first because I thought it was 'normal', later because I was to ashamed. Mind you my father was planning my defloration for years, I think I told you how he used to push his sperm into me, slowly but surely he was stretching my vagina with his finger, pushing it in a bit deeper each time.

Now my dear readers, I'm going to tell you something that may surprise the more un enlightened of you, I didn't have my first orgasm until I was in my twenties. My two brothers used to practice on me, rubbing me with their fingers, licking me, trying to make me cum, but they never did. My father was always hoping I would have an orgasm, he tried everything massaging my clitoris until it was sore, licking me for hours, sticking his tongue in me, (he obviously enjoyed it). He even bought a selection of vibrators, which he used on me again and again, but all to no avail, I never knew what one felt like until years later.

sarah

Last edited by Sarah; 03-28-2006 at 11:14 AM.
Old 03-28-2006, 02:31 PM   #4
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Never had an orgasm until quite recently. After all the tortures and rapes my sister put me through.
Thanks for your story, and thank your courage for having survivied it.
Old 04-05-2006, 07:05 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Never had an orgasm until quite recently. After all the tortures and rapes my sister put me through.
Thanks for your story, and thank your courage for having survivied it.
Now I know why you want to do horrible things to your nieces! Can I help?
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:14 AM   #6
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Now I know why you want to do horrible things to your nieces! Can I help?
No, just a fantasy. In actuality, she is a real nice girl. She worships me, thinks more of me than her mom. She has been living with me for six years now, practically raisisng her. Her mom's a fashion designer, don't really have all that much time for her, but she does for her numerous boy and gal friends.
Go figure.
I seriously doubt, if any thing happened to my niece, my sister would care.
I have a daughter of my own, now nearly two years old.
But it appears that, I am the butt of this family, always got stuck with undesirable details. And now my niece is an undesirable.
Well, because my niece has a nervous problem, everytime she goes to talk, she gets nervous, stutters, and makes a fool out her self.
Her mom, cannot have that when she is entertaining guests and clients, it makes her look bad.
So, I have worked with her, and she is getting better. But it is a ways off yet. But there is hope.

Oh, yeah, this is off topic, but, this board is getting to be trifle dull.
And besides, I would not harm anybody anyway.
Unlike doolesh, who appears to relish in vicitimizing other people for her violation, I just let it go. Not forgetting nor forgiving, but not helping or hurting those either. I just ignore their existence.
If they try to hurt me again, well, I guess I have to kill them.
heh, that is just that simple.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:28 AM   #7
Duff

Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)

Sarah, your story is quite powerful. I hope that you continue to post on this message board because I am interested in what you have to add to this.

Duff
Duff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 06:10 PM   #8
Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff
Sarah, your story is quite powerful. I hope that you continue to post on this message board because I am interested in what you have to add to this.

Duff
Hi Duff, its been hard writing what I have, I'm not yet sure I want to continue.
bw
sarah
Old 04-25-2006, 01:24 AM   #9
Duff

Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)Duff Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Hi Duff, its been hard writing what I have, I'm not yet sure I want to continue.
bw
sarah
I understand that it has been difficult. I really shouldn't write that I understand because how could I, but I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't pressure you into writing more. The reason I posted to your thread because I wanted you to know that I enjoyed it, and that I hoped that it had helped you to write it down. Hope to hear from you again, but I understand if I don't.

Duff
Duff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 12:35 AM   #10
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Maybe you two should get married, huh? Or is that rushing things a bit?

Good luck to both of you. And don't eat too many twinkies.

Best Regards.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:40 PM   #11
HN1

HN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
bw
sarah
I know I'm stating the obvious here but... you know this is a rape fantasy board and most people reading your story will probably be getting turned on right?
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:01 PM   #12
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by HN1
I know I'm stating the obvious here but... you know this is a rape fantasy board and most people reading your story will probably be getting turned on right?
sad but true......

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 02:44 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gal, You said that your niece gets nervous when she starts to talk and makes a fool or herself. She is really lucky. There are millons of people that make fools of themselves without opening their mouths.

Make sure you give her a lot of praise to build her confidence level. She is probably very intelligent because she thinks before she speaks. Get her to run for an elected office in the US. We need more intelligent officials.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 03:54 AM   #14
Brian

Brian has initial reputation

Dear Sarah, thankyou so much for sharing your story with us, I loved hearing it and my heart goes out to you.

My lovely wife was used like you, by her uncle and his friends.

He tok her in after her parents were killed in a car crash and like you she was trained to please them.

he started by encouraging her to "help" to wash him in the bath and he gently encopuraged her to walk around the house in just her panties
"like grown up girl do"

I love being able to comfort her as she tells me how she has to wank and suck him and his friends as they watched blue films

I would love to chat more about it if you, or anyone is interested

Love Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 08:00 AM   #15
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger
Gal, You said that your niece gets nervous when she starts to talk and makes a fool or herself. She is really lucky. There are millons of people that make fools of themselves without opening their mouths.

Make sure you give her a lot of praise to build her confidence level. She is probably very intelligent because she thinks before she speaks. Get her to run for an elected office in the US. We need more intelligent officials.
Again, off topic, but have heard that the tallest nail gets hammered down first, the highes blad of grass gets mowed down first. My view of government is not to interfere. Regardless of what everybody thinks, President Bush does an all right job. I don't believe I could do half a good a job.

And please no philosopher-kings, or so called intelligent people in government.
They only make things worse.

Need examples? How many of you would want somebody like

1. Machiavelli

2. Rousseau

3. Nietzsche

4 Marx

......and lastly Diogenes running the show?

Well, how about some crazy like me?

Oh, yeah, what I would do with some power, heh, heh, heh.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:13 PM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Again, off topic, but have heard that the tallest nail gets hammered down first, the highes blad of grass gets mowed down first. My view of government is not to interfere. Regardless of what everybody thinks, President Bush does an all right job. I don't believe I could do half a good a job.

And please no philosopher-kings, or so called intelligent people in government.
They only make things worse.

Need examples? How many of you would want somebody like

1. Machiavelli

2. Rousseau

3. Nietzsche

4 Marx
I think long dead philosophers and politicol theorists could do a much better job than George W. Bush! Prop their dried out corpses up and get a good ventrilaquist!
Old 07-26-2006, 06:22 PM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Well, how about some crazy like me?

Oh, yeah, what I would do with some power, heh, heh, heh.
I don't think we need more Southern white guys in the White House!
Old 07-26-2006, 11:06 PM   #18
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Somedude for President, heh, heh, heh.

Oh, yeah, and my skin color is aqua - marine.

Free Pineapples to Everybody.

Or Free Idaho Potatoes to Everybody.

Last edited by gal4; 07-26-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:14 AM   #19
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I don't live in Hawaii or Idaho Herb! My motto would be free drinks and legalized gambling and prostitution!
Old 07-27-2006, 02:24 AM   #20
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
I don't live in Hawaii or Idaho Herb! My motto would be free drinks and legalized gambling and prostitution!
I hear ya!!

Last edited by gal4; 07-27-2006 at 03:01 AM.