Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The professor (closed for Thriller05)

If the university had known what questions to ask I would have never been given this job. But fortunately things like have you ever been a suspect in a rape case don't come up on the application. So instead of being unemployeed and angry, I spend every day teaching young, nubile students and biding my time for the right moment and the right person.

I had known that she would be my target the first time she walked into my class. The incredible body that is only possible from long hours working out. And the fact that she was smart didn't hurt, always participating in the discussions.

Finally I glance at the clock, noticing that I have again run long. Of course today that was intentional. This is a night class, one of the last to let out and the buildings are deserted.

With a small chuckle, I say "Alright, everyone go home." But then I lock my eyes on my target. "We have to talk. Met me in my office in ten minutes." I say to her as I walk past her and out the door.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #2
Thriller05

Thriller05 has initial reputation

Jamie loved her philosophy class. It was a challenging but fun course where she could simply express what she felt on various things. It was very engaging and her classmates were just as smart as she was. She looked forward to it throughout the day. The professor was a nice guy too, and he seemed to have taking a liking to her.

She sat there at her small desk. She was about 5'4, featuring pale but smooth skin, shiny brown eyes, and light brown straight hair. She was built very athletically, and her firm breasts complimented her very well. She was clad in black skinny jeans and a tight purple t-shirt.

She was taking notes on the difference between ancient and modern philosophers when class suddenly came to an end. It was almost nine P.M. when they were dismissed, and she looked forward to going back to her apartment to hang out with her roommate.

She shuffled her papers, books, and notebooks together when the teacher suddenly approached her.

"Okay, professor, I'll be there in ten," she said. She finished getting her books together and saying bye to her classmates as she threw her books into her duffle bag, leaving the room and heading towards his office.
Thriller05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:19 PM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is probably the part of everything that I like best. I know what is going to happen, and she doesn't. My breathing quickens, and small beads of sweat pop out on my forehead. As I walk back to my office, and I make a quick scan to make sure that everyone actually has gone home. If they haven't tonight will just have to wait. But the office is dark and empty, as I walk to mine. Silently I bless the fact that I work in philosphy and not something more prestigous like the sciences. It allows me an out of the way office in a hallway that almost nobody uses.

I open my door and sit down, pulling a few of her papers onto my desk. Finally a knock comes at my door, and I gruffly call out "Come in."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-23-2008, 07:21 PM   #4
Thriller05

Almost everyone had gone home, and the building was kind of dark, but Jamie found her professor's office no problem. She wondered what he wanted. It couldn't be anything bad, she had been doing excellent in his class as of late. Maybe it was just a little "good job" notion he wanted to do in private so he wouldn't embarrass her in front of her class mates. She really had no clue.

She knocked on the door, and waited for him to call her in.

"Uh, hi professor, you needed to see me?" she said, taking a seat in front of his desk and dropping her duffle bag to the floor.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

I glance up at her as she sits down. But it is a very quick glance, as I don't want her to see my eyes. If she does she'll know something is wrong. Jamie always was a very smart girl. And she looks even better close up than she did from a few rows of desks. The tight clothes will have to be the first thing to go. My foot bounces up and down working of some nervous energy so I can keep my voice flat.

"You have been doing very well in my class Jamie." I glance up and see her smile, but then look back down at the papers on my desk. "Which is why I am so disappointed in you."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-23-2008, 07:35 PM   #6
Thriller05

She noticed that he wouldn't make eye contact with her, which she thought was a little odd. He's normally much more cheerful than he was now, which lead her to think something was up. She tilted her head a little bit to the side when she noticed that he looked a little fidgety. Then she heard what he had to say.

Jamie looked really confused, because she was really confused. "You're disappointed because I'm doing well in your class, professor? With all respect professor I find that to be a little weird..."
Old 06-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #7
alg9
Privileged Member

Confusion, I love that emotion. I glance up, and fight hard to keep my eyes steady and grin from spreading across my face. That wouldn't do. "It would seem a little unusual." I say flatly, my eyes finally boring through you. "But this is your last paper, and this is one I found on a site called PayforAs.com" There is no site, I had simply paraphrased her paper and printed out a new copy.

I set the two down in front of her. "Do you notice anything about them." I can't help it, my tongue races out of my mouth and wets my dry lips, and nervous energy is building again.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-23-2008, 08:10 PM   #8
Thriller05

She listens to him with the same confused sight, and she looked at him place her latest paper on the desk. She was so proud of it, she spent countless hours into collceting her thoughts and writing it as passionately as she could. And then she saw him put the fake copy next to the paper. She raised her eyebrows and looked from the paper to his face, back to the paper, and back to his face.

"Professor, this is some kind of joke. First of all, I don't cheat. You know me. Second of all, if I did cheat, I'd be a bit more sneaky than that. Third of all, I have no money to pay for this, I just had a party with my room mate and I'm broke."

She looked at the paper and saw how it did look like a paraphrased version of her paper. She shook her head. "It's not true. I wouldn't plagerize. You have to believe me on this one."
Old 06-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #9
alg9
Privileged Member

I continue to stare blankly at her, having finally managed to control my fidgeting. Slowly I shake my head. "I know you are a very smart girl, but I am afraid that this is a pretty convincing case against you." I push my chair back and slowly stand and walk around my table.

My hand comes down lightly on your shoulder. "I really don't want to, but I have to go to the dean with this." As I speak, I gently squeeze your shoulder, revelling in the first contact of the night.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #10
Thriller05

She watches him get up in disbelief, not beliving this was happening. He was her favorite teacher, how could he not believe her? How could all of her hard work prove that she wasn't like that? She watched him walk around bitterly, shooting him a look as he squeezed her shoulder. Before he could walk out, she stood up.

"The Dean will look into it more, he'll have to look at the website and everything, and check in to see purchase dates...He'll see that no credit card number purchase matches my credit card..." she said.

"Come on, Professor, you have to believe me on this!"
Old 06-25-2008, 08:59 PM   #11
alg9
Privileged Member

"I would like to, I really would. But I am afraid that no matter what when I suspect plagarism I have to report it." I stare at her standing there so defiant, so strong even now facing the worst. Yes I have chosen wisely in this one. "And I am afraid that even the slightest evidence of cheating is ground for a temporary suspesion." My head shakes slowly.

"And it will cost you your scholarship." But then I slowly walk back towards her. My hands grasp the sides of your arms loosely. "I don't want to do that to you. Give me a reason not to."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 09:03 PM   #12
Thriller05

She watches him in open defiance and anger, thinking he would believe her and that her argument was right. And if he didn't believe her, the dean had to believe her. But when she thought about it, if he didn't, she would lose her full ride...and if she was suspended her parents would absolutely kill her...

She was lost in thought, and she didn't realize he was striding toward her. She jumped back into reality when she felt his light but cold touch on her arms. She look nervously from his hands to face, raising her eyebrows.

"Uh. Professor," she said awkwardly, feeling almost rude and disrespectful to point out his move to him, "You don't have to uh. You can...Can you take your hands off me?"
Old 06-25-2008, 09:18 PM   #13
alg9
Privileged Member

I watch as your nerves slowly get the better of you. A spark a desperation is in your eyes and your words are low and halting. ALmost like you suspect that something is wrong. "No, I have to. If I suspect cheating and don't report it, it will be my head on the chopping block." THe back of my hand slowly traces up and down your arm, feeling small pimples on your skin rise up.
"So you have better make it worth my while not to go to him" My words are innocent, but the arch of my eyebrow shows a darker motive.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 09:21 PM   #14
Thriller05

She watches him, raising an eyebrow. "You don't have to...I'll prove that I didn't cheat, somehow," she said. She had a look of displeasure on her face when she looked at his hands, still on her shoulders, to his face.

She lets out a small but noteable shudder when he slides his cold hands down her bare arms, giving her goosebumps. She listens to him with cocked eyebrows, trying to understand what he means.

"Uh. Okay. What do you need?" she said, nervously.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:29 PM   #15
alg9
Privileged Member

She seems willing, or at least desperate enough to go along with whatever I say. Now the question becomes do I state it bluntly or try and slowly lead her there? I can't wait, and before long she will have to notice the bulge in my pants, making my intentions very plain.

"What do I need?" I ask, like I hadn't thought of that before. THe smile that spreads over my face is sure to send your skin crawling. My grip slowly becomes firmer, not enough to hurt but enough to hold you tight if you try to run.

"I need for you to take off all your clothes and bend over my desk."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 09:34 PM   #16
Thriller05

She looks him up and down, and suddenly notices a bulge in his pants. She gives it a look of disgust, but tries to dismiss it, because men are men...

She listens to him think, raising her eyebrows, but tenses up when he feels his grip tighten on her arms. She tries to move them a bit, but she can't. Things were off. She looked up from her arms to him again, and watches him grin as he says it.

She pauses for a moment, a look of utter disgust on her face. "No, you pig." She says. "Let me go. I think I have more to talk to the dean about than YOU do."
Old 06-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #17
alg9
Privileged Member

The disgust that is so obvious on her face both angers and disappoints me. I certainly want her, and I had noticed the stares in class that were a little more than simply student-teacher. But even in rejection I don't let her go. My grip isn't firm enough to bruise, I am making very sure of that.

Still holding her steady, I lean in close to her. First I take a deep breath, taking in the subtle smell of her lotion. Then, barely above a whisper, I say, "Oh, and where's your proof. Mine's sitting right there on the table." My lips press softly against your cheek.

"Going to the dean now just makes you look even worse, trying to smear the dedicated teacher who caught you read handed."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 09:53 PM   #18
Thriller05

She can see a look of anger on his face. There is a moment of truly awkward silence, until he whispers to her. She kind of knew it was true, that the dean would believe him over her anyday, and her professor even had proof, even if it was fake and uncredible. It was still proof.

She tenses up and her cheeks burn a bit as he leans his lips to her cheeks. He was an attractive man, one of the best looking at the university. All the girls loved taking his class becasue of that, but it felt absolutely wrong now that so many girls' fantasies were coming true for her.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:01 PM   #19
alg9
Privileged Member

She continues to delay and I can see confusion raising behind her eyes. First there is the outright desire for me, which brings an even broader grin to my face. But something, maybe a misplaced moral or even a hope that I won't do it is preventing her from saying yes outright.

I decide to take matters into my own hands. Slowly my hands slide up your arms until they rest firmly on your toned, and tanned shoulders. I start to walk forward, pushing you back towards the wall. With a small thump your body connects and your breasts jiggle slightly under the tight tank top.

Slowly, I slide the sleeves of your shirt down. "It's going to happen," I mumble softly as I kiss the newly exposed flesh at the crook of your neck. "All you can do is control whether it hurts or not."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #20
Thriller05

She watches him look into her eyes, and she watches the psychotic, sickenning smile spread across his face. She swallows, nervous and tense, as he slides his hands up to her shoulders. She doesn't say anything, but she stumbles a bit as he slowly pushes her back.

Her eyes widen a bit as she hits the wall, and realizes that there's not getting out now, and that he's cornered her. He was a lot bigger and stronger than her, and she realized she was in way over her head. Her lips quivers a bit open, thinking about what he said. She didn't want this. It wasn't right. She couldn't, and she wouldn't.

...But she had no other choice, at least according to him. She was lost in thought until she felt his lips at her naked collar bone, and she closed an eye as he began to nuzzle her there, trying to worm out underneath his grip as he pushed her into the wall.