Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wwii

SORRY LUKE this should be done earlier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
OK, so now youre defending Soviet Totalitarianism...whats the point of guaranteed university placement if you cant say or do what you want, only what you are permitted?!
I will never defend something called Totalitarianism (although i believe monarchy is far better than democracy).
Generally, i defend nothing.I keep it in the middle, trying to get the beneficial parts from both directions.And i can see some benefits in the Soviet's system.And dont tell me that a black homeless in Harlem has more rights than a russian proletarian.
Communism (at least to the way it applicated) sucks, its true, but i am not sure capitalism sucks less.

Quote:
Radar and Jets were invented many years before WW2. Atomic energy would have been developed, probably by a peaceful Germany actually or the UK without the war/
Its not war that produces progress, its human struggle...in all its forms...war one of them yes, but its the human spirit for improvement, driven by necessity sometimes, but by inspiration and desire more than anything else. Conflict occurs, yes, because we are essentially animals that got lucky.
Radar (as a working device) was invented in late 1942.It was the invention that saved England, cos R.A.F had to fight one to three all the time.
Lou the only reason people improve, is their willing to overpower other people.....else, they were developing painting machines, not armors.
Sani's referal to Heraklitos completely covered me.
@Sani:

Quote:
we have perverted Lukes original thread. Please feel free to respond, I will not.
Please, do! I start a new thread! Your opinion is valuable!
(luke i apologize for killing your thread)

Quote:
Ego...you dissappoint me. See...conflict...but we are able to discuss and progress our relationship without blowing the board up or threatening to kill one another!
No i didnt. You like civilized conflicts, dont you?
Or i am not a match on you?
Someone feels threatened from Ego? I dont think so...
WHAT? *grabs his gun*
WHO SAID THAT?
Old 03-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #2
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
I think it is interesting to notice that when people talk about history horrors of the last century everybody think of Hitler and his 6 millions victims as the communists such as Mao or Stalline and others did kill more than 80 millions people.

sorry if someone told this before me in the thread but I'm too tired to read it all
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Actually the Nazis killed 11 million people in the death camps and at least 45 million died total during the war! And yes the communists around the world killed at least 60 million people in the 20th century!!!
Come on guys!
How many victims were needed for Alexander to be named Great?
For America's independence?
To name Napoleon the greatest generall ever?
To build the pyramids?
The list could go far.....
Evolution is expensive, and paid in human lifes.....
Old 03-16-2007, 05:16 PM   #3
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hey EGO???

real simple dear okay??
He who has the power Makes the RULES for society Okay?? Alexander made the rules for his Empire and the citizens obeyed it or else! same as Genghis Khan as well as the Cesars in charge of all Romans. Today it is Those with the greater Money that make the rules that the rest of us MUST follow!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 03:33 AM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ego
Radar (as a working device) was invented in late 1942.It was the invention that saved England, cos R.A.F had to fight one to three all the time.
I will respond to the totality of this list of delusions you have outlayed Ego, but not right now as I have just woken and need a shower, possibly an orgasm or two and breakfast before my brain works.

I would point out for now tho...Radar was working and invented in the UK BEFORE 1940. Reasons why I know this. 1) It was vital to our victory in the Battle of Britain in 1940, without it, the Luftwaffe would have won. 2) My grandfather worked on the project (and the Enigma project at Bletchley) and he was a commercial developer!

So...I will return my deluded friend. x
Old 03-17-2007, 04:34 AM   #5
ego
the obscure

I am waiting your enlightenment! (althought i was disappointed to see that even you you have that west culture blinkers)
Nobody calls me deluded without justify it!
*meanwhile, he bends to look from her bathroom's keyhole*

Bend in Lou's house? Terrible mistake!

Last edited by ego; 03-17-2007 at 09:45 AM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:05 AM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*knocks Ego upside the head* Stop peeking at my girl!
Old 03-17-2007, 09:46 AM   #7
ego
the obscure

Wtf?
Are you everywhere?