Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-26-2007, 03:32 PM   #1
drwhok9

drwhok9 has initial reputation
Default Patty's terror continues

The continuation of the gang rape of Patty from The Night I Was Gang Raped. This is getting to be a long story, may take several posts during the week to get it all here. I hope you enjoy it.

And I hope the females here do not take offence that I tell some of my stories from the female point of view. I hope I get the feelings correct. I have an idea of a story to be told from the female victim's side as well as from the male attacker's side. Will be working on that as well over the next month.

drwhok9 -

My Terror Continues
By
Patty

I turned over to look at the clock on the table next to my bed. Ten minutes after ten o’clock on a Sat. morning. I turned away from the clock ashamed that I was still in bed at this late time. I knew my mother had left earlier to have her hair done and to run errands I should have done. I just don’t like going out in public much any more. I am afraid I will run into the men who raped me 3 months ago. But, it was just as bad to stay in the apartment alone. I am still waiting for them to come back and hurt me again, so I jumped and sometimes screamed at every noise I heard that sounded like someone forcing their way into the apartment.

I crawled out of bed and started to make my way down the hallway to the kitchen. I stopped when I heard a noise in the living room. I began to shake because I could not figure what would be causing a noise since I was alone. I walked into the living room and stopped in terror as I was staring at one of the men who raped me 3 months ago. He was standing there with another man I did not know.

“Hi, Patty. Remember me?” he said as he grinned at me.

“Nnnoooooooooo, not again,” I screamed as I stared at them.

I ran toward the door, trying to get away from them. I got to the door, but could not get it unlocked before I was slammed against it by the one who had spoken.

“It’s not nice to run away,” he said as he pressed his body against me. “You act like you aren’t happy to see me again.”

He kissed my neck. He licked my neck and cheek and left wet spots on my ear.

“I just had to come back to see my girl friend,” he laughed as he pulled me from the door and pushed me into the living room. I watched in fear as two more men walked into the living room from the screened-in patio door. I was pushed into their arms as they stood just inside the door.

“NNNNOOOOOOOOOO. DON’T DO THIS TO ME AGAIN,” I screamed as the two men caught me and started to rub their hands over my breasts and bottom.

One of them said, “She gonna cause trouble with those screams. Somebody gotta hear her and call the cops. We need to gag her and shut her up.”

“Nah, we ain’t gotta worry. This place is pretty sound proof. No one’s going to call the cops.” said the one who had been here before.

“Please let me alone. Don’t touch me any more. Please don’t rape me again.”

The two men now grabbed my arms and held me tightly facing the other two. The one who raped me came over and placed his hands on my breasts and slowly rubbed them and pinched my nipples as I cried.

“I’ve been tellin’ my friends ‘bout you, Patty. They wanted to come over and try you out for themselves. They can’t believe how good a cock sucker and fucker you are,” he laughed.

I looked down at the floor and closed my eyes as he started to unbutton my pajama top. I could not look at any of the men as I was being exposed to them. He slowly pulled the top open as he unbuttoned it. Little by little the men were able to see the white skin of my breasts and then my pink nipples. I jumped in surprise as one of the men holding me put his hand on my back and started to rub me there. He put his hand under my top and rubbed my bare skin.

He whispered in my ear, “Yeah, we been told you got a great mouth for suckin’ cock and a great tight cunt that milks lots of cum out of hard cocks.”

“No, No, No. Please don’t make me do that,” I begged as their hands were touching me.

I moaned and screamed as the man in front pinched my naked nipples hard and the man next to me put his hand in my pajama bottoms and pushed his way into my panties to touch my bare bottom.

“My, Patty, you have a nice soft bottom. I hope your ass hole is tight. None of the guys were able to tell us about that. I guess they did not try to fuck you in the ass. Well, that might change today,” he said as he shoved his hand between my legs to feel my all of my bottom.

The one in front finally finished unbuttoning my top and pushed it wide open. He then pushed my pajama bottoms down and let them fall to the floor leaving me standing with my top open and showing all of them my panties. I felt other hands on my breasts and on the front of my legs sliding up to my panty covered crotch. Then I felt fingers pushing into my panties and in between my legs.

“Are you ready for some cock to suck, Patty?” one of them asked.

“I sure hope she is, cause my cock is hard and ready for a wet mouth to suck it and take a load of hot cum,” someone else said.

“She better have a good mouth and cunt, she hasn’t got much in the breast area,” the final man said. “I really like my sluts to have bigger tits. I prefer size 38 or 40 tits. Something that bounces when she gets fucked,” he said as he grabbed me.

“You’ll be surprised at her suckin’ and fuckin’ skills. That’s why I had to come back and why I told you ‘bout her,” the one who raped me before said.

I felt a hand move up my chest to my neck and then to my chin. My head was pushed up and held there.

“Come on Patty, open your eyes and look at us. We want you to see our cocks before you start suckin’ them.”

I opened my eyes as I was pushed to my knees. The men were standing around me and taking off their pants and underwear.

I was shaking me head. “No, don’t make me suck you again. Please leave me alone. I can’t do that again. I will die if you rape me,” I cried.

The leader, the one who had raped me before stood naked before me. “Remember my cock, Patty? Remember how you licked it and sucked it the last time? I remember. That’s why I had to come back. I missed your mouth and cunt and just had to visit you again.”

“Wwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffff,” I moaned and screamed as he pushed his penis into my mouth. “Mmmmmfffffmmmfffffff, gggggaaaaagggggggaaaagggagagagag,” were all the noises I could make as he forced himself in and out of my mouth and throat. I was gagging and could hardly breathe. I looked up at him and saw him laughing as I gagged and cried in shame. I saw the other 3 men staring at me as my mouth was raped.

I started to gag and moan as he began to ejaculate in my mouth and throat. He kept pushing his penis deep in my throat making me swallow all of his juice. I had the feeling that I was going to throw up, just like I felt months ago when the four men made me swallow their juices when they made me suck them.

“Oh, yeah, Patty. Way to suck my cock. I bet you really missed my juices didn’t you,” he said as he finally pulled his penis out of my mouth.

I had no time to scream before the next man pushed my head back and pushed his penis in my mouth.

“You were right man, her mouth is hot. She must have been doin’ lot’s of cock sucking lately. I can’t wait to unload my hot cum in this bitch’s mouth,” the man said.

I just cried and moaned as he forced me to suck his penis. I could hardly swallow, so my spit started to come out my mouth around his penis and drip down my chin and neck. I knew once he ejaculated his juices would also drip down my chin and neck making a mess all over me.

“Uh, uh, uh, mmmmmmmmm,” were the noises the man raping my mouth made as he ejaculated in my mouth. “Gotta cum, gotta cum. Gonna fill her mouth again with hot cum,” he moaned as the juice filled my mouth and started to come out and cover my chin.

I was gasping for air when he pulled his penis out of my mouth. I felt dirty with my spit and his cum dripping off my chin. I did not know how much more of this I could take. Then the third man came up to me with his hard penis in his hand and started to rub himself on my face.

“Man, I think I just want to cover her face and hair with my cum. I really like seeing women’s faces covered in cum. I want to see cum dripping off her nose and chin,” he said as he rubbed my face with his penis.

I just knelt on the floor waiting for his abuse. It was not long before he was pushing his penis in and out of my mouth as I cried and cried. Soon he pulled out and ejaculated all over my face, rubbing himself against my nose, cheeks and mouth. He even rubbed his juice in my hair before he stepped away from me.

If someone had not been holding me up, I would have fallen to the floor and curled up into a ball trying to hide from these men. I knew what was going to happen next and I just began to sob and cry and shake. I felt their hands touching me, pulling me to my feet and dragging me toward my bedroom. I knew that I was going to be raped over and over again and again and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

Red Hair and Freckles are my weakness

drwhok9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:32 PM   #2
drwhok9

“Hey, Patty, are you ready for us to fuck you? Is your cunt wet yet thinking about us puttin’ our cocks in you and fucking you hard and fast? I bet you can’t wait for all of our cum squirting into to you and filling you up,” the first man said as he pulled me down the hall and into my bedroom. The other men were laughing and saying how much they were looking forward to fucking me silly.

I was thrown on to my bed and I tried to cover my self with my pajama top as they stood around the bed looking at me as they all stripped naked. I was not allowed much time to cover myself before they started to grab me and fondle my breasts and bottom. I felt them pulling my pajama bottoms off leaving me dressed only in my open top and panties. They threw the bottoms on the floor. Before long they were tearing my panties off, revealing my naked body to them. The man who had raped me before then climbed on the bed next to me. He started to kiss my face and mouth as his hands rubbed my naked breasts. He then moved his mouth to my breasts and started to kiss and lick them. He sucked on my nipples pulling them into this mouth and leaving them wet with his spit. Finally he climbed on top of me, pulled my legs wide apart and shoved his penis in my vagina as I screamed in pain.

“OHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOHHHHHHOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOONNNNNOOOOOOONNNNNOOOOOO,” I screamed as he raped me hard. “PPLEASE STOP, IT HURTS TOOOO MUCH. STOP, STOP STOP.” I continued to scream words and noises at the top of my lungs, trying to get him to stop.

“Come on, Patty, you know you love this. You loved it when you had me and my friends the last time. You know you are looking forward to my friends sharing you now, aren’t you? So, why don’t you just lay back and enjoy the hard fuckin’ you’re gonna get,” he said as he continued to rape and abuse me.

I struggled what little I could, but it was not enough to stop him from raping me. I began to feel hands squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. Finally I felt him stop moving and heard him moaning as he began to ejaculate into me.

“MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, OH, YEAH. OH, YEAH. Cummmming. Oh, Patty your cunt is milking my cock just like last time. I love your hot tight cunt.”

He stopped moaning and slowly stopped his movement in me. Licking my face and neck, he pulled his softening penis out of my sore vagina, climbed off me and stood up next to the bed.

“Who’s next guys? Get that cunt while it is still hot and tight,” he laughed as he began to get dressed. “Just save some of it for my second helping. Don’t stretch it out too much.”

I just lay there crying and sobbing as the next man crawled on the bed. He had picked up my pajama bottoms and wiped my face, neck and breasts dry with them. Then he started to lick my face and then he moved down my neck and started to lick, suck and bite my breasts. I guess he just did not want to lick the other man’s spit. He also shoved his hand between my legs and began to fondle my clitoris, rubbing me hard and fast. I tried not to respond, but it was not long before I was moaning and shoving my hips and crotch back at his hand. Moaning loudly I had an orgasm, much to my shame. I heard all of the men laughing as I thrashed about on the bed as the man fingering me made rub myself against his hand.

“Well, well, Patty, you had a cum in you after all didn’t you?” the one fingering me said as he pulled his hand away from my clitoris. “Now maybe you are more ready for me to fuck you than you were.”

With that he pulled my legs apart, climbed in between them and shoved his penis in my vagina as I screamed because of the force he used to enter me. My vagina was still tender and throbbing from the orgasm as he began to rape me.

“Oh, please stop. It hurts too much. Please stop. No, no, no, no. I can’t take any more. It hurts, it hurts. Stop, stop, please stop,” I continued to cry as I felt his penis being shoved in and out.

“No, Patty, I ain’t stoppin’ till I fill your cunt with my hot cum. I want you to feel me squirting in you just like I felt your hot juices mixed with hot cum squirting out of your cunt when I was finger fucking you.”

Just then he slowed his thrusts down and then stopped, holding himself in me as he took several deep breaths. I was gasping for air also as I was still trying to recover from everything he had been doing to me.

“Are you ready for me to continue fuckin’ you, Patty?” he asked. “I am just trying to get myself ready to fill you up with my cum.”

I cried, “Just do whatever you want. I don’t care anymore.”

With that, he started thrusting in and our again. Harder and faster he thrust until with one last thrust he stopped and I felt his hot juice squirt in me.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck. What a hot cunt, what a cum I had,” he moaned as he finished ejaculating in me.

I just lay there as he ejaculated. I had no strength to struggle, scream or even cry any more. Or so I thought until the forth man grabbed me roughly and forced me up to my knees and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He started rubbing and slapping my bottom as he began to rub his hard penis against me.

“You know guys, this just doesn’t feel like a rape anymore,” he said as he continued to touch me. “Usually when I rape a cunt, I find her at home alone when I break into her house. She is dressed and half the fun of raping her is tearing her clothes off. This here cunt’s already naked. You other guys got to take off some of her clothes. I think we should make her get dressed again so I can rip some clothes off her before raping her ass hole.”

I started screaming and struggling to get away.

“NO, PLEASE NO MORE. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.”

One of the men slapped my face hard.

“Shut up Patty, we’ll do whatever we want to you and you will like it,” he said.

“Whhhhaaaaaaaa, no nnnnnooooooo, oooooowwwwww, aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,”

Old 08-28-2007, 09:33 PM   #3
drwhok9

He pulled me off the bed and made me stand up in front of him. He then pulled my pajama top off and looked at me and said, “Ok cunt, where’s your underwear drawer? I want to see what sexy undies you have to wear. Guys, look through her closet and see if you can find a pretty shirt and skirt for her to wear even if it is just for a short while.”

“Oh, no, please don’t make me do that. I don’t want you to rip any of my bras or panties or any of my clothes. Can’t you do whatever you want to do to me now with out making me get dressed?”

“Oh, no, Patty. I gotta show these guys just what raping a cunt is all about.”

He shoved me toward my dresser, held me by my neck and started pulling my dresser drawers open looking for my underwear. He pulled several bras and panties out of the drawer throwing them on the bed. He pushed me over to the bed and told me to put on some of the underwear. The other men had picked several blouses and skirts and thrown them on the bed also. I was forced to get dressed just like the last time I was raped. I kept crying and begging the men to leave but they just continued to make me get dressed and saying how much they were looking forward to tearing my clothes off and seeing my naked body again.

After I was dressed, they forced me out to the living room where the men put on the clothes they had left there before raping me.

“There Patty, does that make you feel better? We got dressed just like you. Now you don’t have to look at our cocks until you have to suck them again,” the leader laughed.

The men pushed me around as they kissed me, licked my face and neck, and put their hands on my breasts and bottom. They were sliding their hands under my skirt and into my panties trying to feel me. The one who had not raped me yet was just standing and watching the others touch me. He finally made them stop and then made me sit on the couch. They all backed away from me and stared at me sitting there. I was shaking more now than when they first grabbed me and pulled my pajamas off. At some signal from the one who wanted to rape my bottom the others began to move out of the living room and out of my sight. Finally he walked into the hallway to my bedroom and left me alone in the living room. I just sat there not knowing what to do. Finally I got up, hoping to get to a phone to call for help. Before I could get very far, the one who had not raped me appeared from the hallway. He had taken off his clothes and his hard penis was sticking straight out. I jumped and screamed as I saw him. I tried to run to the door again, but he beat me there and grabbing me around my waist and putting his hands on my breasts.

“Now Patty, we will see if you can take my cock up your ass won’t we?” he whispered into my ear.

He ripped my blouse open as he pulled me back to the couch I had been sitting on. We sat down together. He put one arm around my shoulders and the other hand he put on my stomach. He slowly began to rub my stomach and before long he had his hand on my breasts, rubbing them and pinching my nipples through my bra.

I was crying and begging him to let me go. I tried to just let him touch me, but since I knew what he was going to do to me it was very difficult to sit still as he fondled me. I tried not to look at his face, but then I found myself looking at his hard penis and shivered as I thought of that thing going into my bottom.

“Go man, get that bitch naked,” someone said.

“Grab those tits and make her scream. Make her beg for a good hard fucking,” was another comment.

I was very scared of the man fondling me. He was being very rough with me as he grabbed my breasts and rubbed them roughly.

“Please stop. You are hurting me. Please stop. Ow, ow, ow,” I cried as he began to pull on my bra.

Soon he grabbed my bra and ripped it off. He put his hand on one of my breasts and squeezed so hard I screamed in pain.

“Yeh, scream your head off. I love it when you scream; it makes my cock harder and harder. Makes me want to fuck your ass right now,” he said as he continued to hurt me.

“Oh, please stop. Just do what you want to to my ass and stop hurting me,” I begged him.

“I’ll get to your ass soon enough, I want to play with your tits and cunt for awhile first,” he laughed.

He continued to rub, squeeze and pinch my breasts for awhile. All the time he was doing this I cried and begged him to stop. After my breasts were red and sore, he took his hand off my breasts and shoved it up my legs under my skirt. He reached my crotch and pulled my legs apart so he could feel me there.

“You are getting’ wet again aren’t you, you slut,” he whispered in my ear. “I don’t think I can wait any longer to fuck your hot cunt and hot tight ass hole.”

I couldn’t look at him any more, but when I looked around the living room I saw the other 3 men taking their penises out and beginning to rub themselves. I then knew I was going to be raped by all of them again. I felt myself being pushed to the floor and then I was pulled by my hair to face him. My head was pushed toward his lap and he forced his penis in my mouth as I was gasping in pain as he pulled on my hair.

“Come on, bitch, suck my cock. Get me hard and wet so I can get in your asshole. I wanna be able to slide in your asshole even if I have to use a lot of your spit on my cock.”

“Gaggagggagagggggg, mmmfffmmfffmffmffaffffffmmmmmm,” were noises I heard myself making.

He forced my head up and down on his penis by pulling on my hair. I was trying to scream but could only grunt and groan with my mouth and throat full of his penis.

All of a sudden I heard the apartment door open. I heard a couple of the men rush to the door. I could not see what was happening, but I heard my Mother scream as they pulled the door open suddenly and dragged her into the living room. The man raping my mouth let go of me and I fell back to the floor and as I gasped for air I saw my Mother being pulled and carried into the living room. She was dropped onto the couch by one of the men. She just stared at the men not quite knowing what was going on

Old 09-01-2007, 07:11 PM   #4
drwhok9

I finally finished the story. I hope everyone enjoys it.

“Hi, you must be Patty’s mommy. You are home just in time to watch me rape her ass,” the man sitting on the couch said.

My Mother finally looked him and then screamed again as she saw that he was naked. Then she saw me on the floor half naked and started crying.

“We’ve been havin’ a party with your sweet daughter. She’s been suckin’ our cocks and letting us fuck her sweet tight pussy,” one of the other men said as he stood in front of her stroking his hard penis.

“I am sorry, Mom. They broke in several hours ago and have been here raping me since,” I said to my Mother. “I am so sorry you have to watch this.”

The man who had raped me before said, “Your daughter is a great fuck, Mom. I was here some months ago with some buddies and we and Patty had a good time then. She sucked and fucked us real nice that day. So I came back with some new friends to party with Patty today.”

“I’m sorry, Mom, so sorry,” I whimpered.

The man waiting to rape me slid off the couch and knelt next to me.

“Come on, get on the floor so’s I can fuck you,” he said as he pushed me back on the floor and rolled me on to my stomach. “I wanna see your pantied ass before I rip them off you and fuck you.”

I moaned as he rubbed my bottom, pushing his hands under my skirt and then into my panties to feel my naked skin. All of them had felt my naked bottom earlier, but this was worse as I still had clothes on. And it was happening in front of my Mother.

“Yeh, your ass is nice and soft. I’ll enjoy watching it bounce around as I fuck you.”

I felt him grab at my panties and rip them off me. He then got behind me, pulled me to my knees and pushed my legs apart pushing my skirt up over my back. Without any warning or sound, he grabbed me by my hips and shoved his penis into my bottom and I screamed in pain. I heard all the other men cheering him on as he raped my bottom. I heard them telling him to fuck me hard and how much they wanted to do me there when he was finished.

“Oh wow, your ass is tight, Patty,” he said as he pushed in and out of me. “Looks like I got to take your last virgin hole didn’t I Patty?” he laughed as I moaned in pain.

My Mom started begging him to stop hurting me, but he just continued to rape my bottom. He was holding on to my hips hard causing me to moan from that pain as well as the pain in my bottom.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeh, yeh yeh. Such a tight asshole. Sweet tight, ass.”

“No, no, no. It hurts so much,” I screamed at him. “Please you have to stop. Please stop. STOP. STOP”

He pushed his penis hard and fast at first. Then he slowed down and I felt my ass hole being pulled and pushed as he pushed in or pulled out. I heard my Mother crying and also his moans as he got his pleasure from raping me. He reached one of his hands around and started to push against my vagina. He started to rub my clitoris trying to make me have an orgasm.

“No, don’t touch me like that. Don’t, don’t make me cum. No, no, no,” I moaned as my body responded to his touch. I didn’t want to have an orgasm like this, and not in front of my Mother.

“Yeh, Patty. I want you to cum for me. Cum for me while I cum in your ass. I wanna feel your juice squirting out of your cunt as you feel my cum squirting in your ass hole.”

“Make her cum.” “Make her wet for the rest of us to fuck again.” were a couple of comments I heard from the other men. “I can’t wait to fuck you again, Patty.” “Gonna fill your mouth and cunt with hot cum.” were other comments.

“Nnnnnnoooooo, mmmfffmmmff, nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh,” were all the noises I could make as my body started to react to my clitoris being rubbed.

“Cum, Patty, come on you can cum for us,” the man raping me said as he began to rub me harder. He also began to shove himself in and out of my bottom harder and faster.

One of the other men said, “Show mommy what a good girl you are. Show her how much you enjoy having us fuck you. Cum for all of us to see and hear just like you did earlier today when we were taking turns with you.”

The man in my bottom finally stopped his thrusts as I felt his hot semen squirting inside me. At the same time my body orgasmed and I collapsed on the floor. I was trying hard not to make too much noise as my body shuddered with my orgasm. I was so ashamed that he had made me feel this way while raping me.

“Oh sweet fuckin’ ass. What a fuck. I could fuck your asshole all day long. Bet you wished you could cum all day too, don’t you Patty.”

He pulled his still hard penis out of my bottom and left me lying on the floor. I was not able to look at anyone in the room. I was hoping that they were going to leave and not do anything more to me in front of my Mother. I was so wrong.

“Hey, Patty, that was some performance you just put on. You got me an’ the guys hard again and ready for some more of your sweet mouth an’ cunt,” one of them said.

I felt hands grabbing my arms and I was pulled to my feet. I was forced to stand in front of my Mother with my blouse open, my bare breasts showing, and my skirt up to my waist showing my bare vagina and bottom.

“We’ll be nice to mommy here and won’t fuck you any more in front of her. We can go back into your bedroom and finish our party on your bed.”

Old 09-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #5
drwhok9

With that, they dragged me into my bedroom, threw me on the bed and took off their pants again. I began begging them to leave me alone, but they just started to laugh at me and began to touch my breasts and vagina. I tried not to scream as they pinched my breasts and nipples since I did not want my Mother to wonder what was happening, but as they continued to hurt me I began to whimper and then scream as they fondled me. They tore my skirt off leaving me in only my open top. One by one they forced me to take their penises in my mouth as they told me how much they were looking forward to fucking me.

After being forced to suck all of them for several minutes, one of them climbed on top of me, forced my legs apart and put his hard penis in me. I had no more strength or will to fight. I just let him rape me. I moaned as he ejaculated in me. I knew I had moaned loudly enough for my Mother to guess what was happening but I hoped she would be able to shut the noise out.

“Oh come on Patty, you can put more effort in moaning or screaming,” the one who had raped me before said as he pinched my nipples. “You gotta’ let mommy know you are havin’ a good time back here with us.”

“No, no, don’t do that. OH MY THAT HURTS. Stop, please STOP.” I cried as he abused my breasts and just before the other man began to rape my vagina.

With the two men rubbing my breasts and pinching my nipples my body began to betray me again. I began to feel my body respond to their touches and to respond to the feeling of the penis being pushed in and out of my vagina. Slowly I began to feel an orgasm start. I hoped I would not moan or scream as my climax took over, but I started moaning loudly against my will.

“Uuuuuuhhhhhh, ooooooohhhooooohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

“Yeh, Patty, cum again for us. Cum on his cock, mix your juices with his in your cunt,” one of them said.

Just as I started to climax, the man pulled out of my vagina and rubbed himself on my face.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Yeh, what a fuck, what a cunt,” the man who just raped me said as he ejaculated on my face and hair, covering me with his juice.

My body continued to orgasm as the other man continued to rub my breasts and clitoris while I moaned in disgust at the feel and taste of his semen on my face.

“No, oh no. Don’t, don’t. OH, OH,OH, OH,” I cried and sobbed.

“What cute sounds you make when you cum, Patty,” the man who was waiting to rape me said. “Will you be making those sounds when I fuck you, Patty?”

“No, no more. Please no more,” I tried to beg him not to rape me again. Deep down I know it was useless to try to stop him, but I did not want this to continue.

Finally he climbed on the bed and lay down next to me.

“Come on Patty, just one more time. One more fuck and then we will go,” he whispered in my ear as he fondled my breasts and the put his hand between my legs.

“Oh no, don’t, no more,” I moaned. But I started to push back against his hand as he rubbed my clitoris. “Mmmmmm, ooohhhoohhh.”

“Yeh, Patty, that’s a girl. Tell me what you really want. Say it loud enough for your mommy to know how much you love being raped and fucked.”

I knew he was speaking loud enough for my Mother to hear him. I also knew that I was moaning loud enough for my Mother to hear that it seemed that I was enjoying my self. I was so ashamed that I finally begged him to fuck me.

“Yes, yes, oh please fuck me. MMMMMMMMMMMMM. Please don’t make me beg any more. Don’t make my Mom hear what you are doing to me.”

He laughed as he moved on top of me and shoved his hard penis in me. I then saw the other 2 men leave as the man who had raped my bottom came into my room.

The one raping me said, “Your cunt is so hot and so filled with cum. You want me to put my cum in you again? I wonder if mommy can hear the squishing noises your cum filled cunt is making. Can she hear my body banging into you. Come on Patty, moan some more for me. Let mommy know I am pleasing you with my hard fucking.”

I began to cry and moan as I listened to what he was saying. I was just hoping to get this over with and that the men out in the living room were not hurting my Mother. With one last shove, the man in me started to ejaculate and I moaned as I felt his hot juice squirt in me. Just then the other man knelt on the bed and rubbed his penis on my face and began to ejaculate on my face.

“Yeh buddy, cover her face in cum. I wanna see her covered in your cum,” the one raping me said.

“Good party man,” the one rubbing my face said. “We should be leaving soon, but maybe we can come back in a month or so. Wouldn’t you like that Patty?”

They both finally pulled away from me and got dressed. They then dragged me off my bed and pulled me out to the living room where they threw me down on the floor in front of my Mother. As I fell I knew my Mother could see my juice covered face and my mostly naked body. I tried to cover myself as best I could with my blouse and at the same time use it to wipe the men’s ejaculate off my face. I could not look at my Mother. I knew she was crying, I could hear her sobbing and telling the men how bad they were.

Two of the men were gone; the last two were getting ready to leave when the one who had attacked me before stopped to say something.

“Thanks for being a good hostess Patty. We really liked the party you threw for us. We’ll have to do it again sometime. Oh, and Patty’s mommy, thanks for having such a sweet daughter. She’s a great fuck and she has a really nice mouth and cunt.”

They then both laughed as they walked out the patio door. I just lay on the floor and began to cry. I was not able to move to even cover myself or clean my face or body. I heard my Mother crying also. We have lived in shame of my rape and we both are scared that they will come back to hurt me again.

Old 09-01-2007, 07:18 PM   #6
drwhok9

The End.

Let me know what type of story to attempt next.
I am almost finished with a date rape story told from both the man's and woman's point of view. It was easier to write than I thought. Will post that soon.

Old 09-02-2007, 01:44 AM   #7
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhok9
The End.

Let me know what type of story to attempt next.
I am almost finished with a date rape story told from both the man's and woman's point of view. It was easier to write than I thought. Will post that soon.
Amazing two parts. Now if only a film was made out of this. WOW. I didn't think I'd cum over text . Absolutely everything I wanted was in this story. TYVM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #8
drwhok9

Thanks for the comments AWDracer. Glad at least ONE person enjoyed the story.

Old 09-07-2007, 10:48 PM   #9
sweetmizzery

sweetmizzery has initial reputation

Both parts are great stories, Was really great reading them
sweetmizzery is offline   Reply With Quote