Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-01-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default rape story requests? anyone?

Just recently decided to start writng more rape stories again. It has been a while and I realised how much I missed sharing my talent and the appreachiation it got. Here are the rules.

1. it must be a woman/women getting raped and it must be the woman in question that requests it, and not a man who speaks for her.

ok, thats the only rule.

So mail me with details of yourself and how you would like the story to go. The more information you give me, the better the story will be for you.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
Just recently decided to start writing more rape stories again. It has been a while and I realized how much I missed sharing my talent and the appreciation it got. Here are the rules.

1. it must be a woman/women getting raped and it must be the woman in question that requests it, and not a man who speaks for her.

ok, thats the only rule.

So mail me with details of yourself and how you would like the story to go. The more information you give me, the better the story will be for you.
Hmmm, going to think on this. I should go and read any old stories you have posted first. But I always love a good story . . . and I am a girl so I think I fit your qualifications.

For your rules, would you accept a request from a male if he mans up to the fact that he's the one asking? I remember that coming up from another thread.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

no, women only. because I aint gay so I'm not gonna give any other guy some thrills.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
no, women only. because I aint gay so I'm not gonna give any other guy some thrills.
erm... GOATBOY???

Is there a secret post button that I do not know about?

Is that an option? Can I post in such a way that only certified and notarized females may read my work?

Hmmm... The mind boggles at the possibility....

LOL - what if a man said.... I can not write and I know it? Your stories are great GOATBOY. Would you do me a favor and write one about a strawberry blond who is tall and leggy. She comes into the mechanics shop at closing time and the mechanic shows her how she can pay for the expensive repairs she can not afford...

Is that too gay for you?

Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:46 AM   #5
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great idea, goatboy.
I was a former victim in a story you wrote, so can I repeat?
Old 11-05-2009, 01:20 AM   #6
Cuff

Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)Cuff Level 3 (300+)

Woman gangraped, DP, orgasm torture, lots toys or machines used / bondage. Please. Humiliation is fine too.

I'm not sure what information you may need to write one, I can be more specific if you like.
Cuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #7
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
Great idea, goatboy.
I was a former victim in a story you wrote, so can I repeat?
what have you been thinking of. I remember the story too. you were the stuck up bitch that got what you deserved.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #8
catiedon't

catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to catiedon't

I'm all about the pain and humiliation... the rougher and more degrading the better. No such thing as too much. One reason I don't see myself ever acting on my fantasies is that there would have to be a safe word, but a safe word would defeat the purpose for me. I want total loss of control. gang rape, torture, severe beatings, anal, being raped at gunpoint, being used for an audience, being caged, being leashed, verbal abuse... pretty much anything you can imagine that might break me.

About me... obviously always in control irl. Lots of responsibility at work, where I'm a high level project manager, and at home, where I'm a single mom (always been a single mom). Average looking... I don't date, I work too hard, I struggle horribly with authority but I'm often forgiven for that because I get shit done and I'm nice about it.

What can you do with that?
catiedon't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #9
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, you know how I am and what I like.
How about this scenario?
I go to a gym 4 or 5 days a week. I usually go after 7 PM and stay about two hours. The last thing I do is day running on the treadmill and I can see sometimes how men look at my bouncing boobs.
When I finish I go to the locker, change and go home. Sometimes I have a shower, but it´s very unusual.
Now, can you make up a story using this situation.