Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-29-2006, 09:01 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Home Inspection M/F,impreg

HOME INSPECTION
By Throatdagger

I have been contacted by Ray, a friend of mine who had me do his wife for him before. She had gotten pregnant by that night and now has given birth. The baby is 6 months old and is doing fine. Ray wants me to pay his wife another visit so that he can maybe once again be a proud father. Ray’s wife Doreen isn’t much into having sex so she has to be helped a little. Their home had recently been flooded so we had an opening for me to quietly and unsuspectingly take Doreen again. I loaded my tool box with some special items that I wanted to use. I got an old military item for giving instant injections in case of a nerve gas attack. I had replaced the original contents with a strong sedative which would instantly render Doreen immobile. Ray had sent the baby to the in-laws for the day and he had called in sick. He would wait in the garage until I had Doreen under control. The plan was set.

At 8 in the morning I rang Doreen and Ray’s doorbell. When Doreen answered the door I introduced myself as Harry Schemes from FEMA and I was there to inspect the home for the flood damage. Doreen, suspecting nothing politely let me in. She explained that the basement had been flooded and led the way to the basement. I followed her down the steps and began looking around. I walked to a corner where I set my tool box down and retrieved by note pad and pen. I pointed back behind some shelving and said “You need to take a look at this so I can explain what needs to be done.” She quickly came besides me to see what I was talking about. As she stepped in front of me to get a closer look, I stuck the pen to her hip. The needle sprung through her slacks injecting the sedative. Instantly, Doreen collapsed into my arms.

I carried her lifeless form upstairs and place her on the couch in the living room. I went to the kitchen door that opened to the garage and called for Ray to join me. While Ray was busy getting his camera equipment ready, I returned to the basement and retrieved my tool box. I then joined Ray back upstairs as we were ready to begin. Doreen was beginning to regain consciousness, though the special drug would let her have control of her body, she would not have the will to actively resist and would not remember what happened the next day.

I first wanted to see what having a baby had done to her petite body. I lifted her to her feet and guided her with her back to a nearby wall. I folded her hands behind her head and steadied her on her feet. Doreen was only 5 foot 3 inches tall, and weighed 120 pounds so handling her was not a problem at all. While she stood, still a little wobbly on her legs, I lifted her chin so that she was looking straight ahead. “Are you ready?” I asked Ray. He nodded, so I placed my hands on the neck of her shirt and yanked my hands down and apart. Her shirt split open the entire length. Even though she was still lactating she still wore camisoles instead of a bra. Her thin white camisole was next to be ripped open. Her 33AA breasts were now fully exposed. I squeezed her right nipple to make sure that she was still producing milk and sure enough beads of milk popped from the tight nipple.

I slipped the torn garments off her shoulders and let them fall to the floor. Next my hands moved down to her waist. I unbuttoned the waist of her slacks and yanked them open. The zipper ripped apart from the force. I slipped my hand inside her open pants. The pants help hold my hand firm against her abdomen. I could tell that she had not yet all of her baby fat; but, her workout tonight would work some calories off. I moved my hand up and then down again only this time inside her pink panties. My fingers worked through the bush of her pubic hair lower. I began rubbing my fingers on her clit. She moaned slightly at the stimulation. It was time to get down to business.

I made sure she leaned against the wall with her hands in place. I bent down and removed her shoes. She wore knee high nylons which I left on. I pulled the slacks down over her hips and around her ankles. I lifted her feet one at a time and soon she was clad only in pink panties and knee highs. I moved Doreen slightly away from the wall so that she leaned slightly back. I made sure Ray was ready and then grabbed the waist of her panties and ripped them off in one jerk. Doreen moaned as the rush of air hit her pubic area.

I slipped my hand between her thighs. Doreen twitched at the unwelcome touching; but she stood leaned against the wall. I turned my hand so that the side of my hand was tight against her pussy. I began moving my hand back and forth, sawing my way deeper into her pussy. I could tell from her reactions that she possibly was still tender from child birth. Once I had managed to saw my way firmly between her folds I moved a finger into her vaginal opening. Her legs moved as she tried to stand on tip toes avoiding the penetration. I decided it was time to give Ray some good photographic material. I steadied Doreen as I led her into the kitchen.

I picked her up and sat her on the kitchen table. Her ass shuttered from the cold table top against her bare hips. I gently reclined her flat on the table. I returned to the living room and retrieved my tool box. In the kitchen I sat the box on the counter and opened it to get my devices ready. The first thing I wanted to do was extract some milk from her lactating breasts. I applied a manual breast pump over her right nipple. With each squeeze the stubble nipple squirted some milt into the container. I did the same with her left nipple with the same results.

My purpose wasn’t to obtain a lot of milk; but to gently exercise and elongate each nipple. Each nipple was not protruding high away from her heaving breasts. Next I removed a spreader and gently inserted it into her vagina. Ray moved to film the ping area as I slowly spread her open. I was simply going to stretch her slightly to avoid any tearing that might occur during sex later. Doreen moaned as her vagina was slowly exposed. I moved the spreader gently around working the entire opening. It was now time for her anal opening. When I began opening the spreader Doreen winced from the stretching. Again the purpose was simple to prepare her for sex later.

When I was satisfied that she had been stretched properly and Ray had captured all the pictures he wanted; I removed the device. The final thing to be accomplished was an injection to increase her fertility. Ray wanted not only pictures of the event; he wanted for me once again to impregnate his petite wife. I soon completed that task. It was time to move Doreen into the bedroom.

Ray produced a plastic bag that he had hidden in a cabinet. I removed the sexy lingerie from the bag and slipped it on Doreen. Ray then photographed Doreen and me walking to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, I told Doreen that she should kneel down. She had become more alert but still willing fully complied. I slipped my clothes off and stood before the kneeling wife. The drug that I had used to subdue Doreen had brought back her memories of our previous encounter.

She knew what was expected of her and that it was useless to resist or protest. When I stepped close in front of her she meekly opened her mouth and reached for my already stiffening cock. A minute later she was performing oral sex. She dropped her arms to her side as I tangled my fingers in her short reddish brunette hair. Soon her lips were gliding over my cock as I pumped in her mouth. Ray snapped pictures capturing the moment. I lifted her chin slightly and reminded her to keep her eyes wide open and look up at me.

I wasn’t going to empty myself into her mouth. I only wanted the first shot to go in. I was going to save the rest for her vagina. I moved her head faster. She offered no resistance as her head bobbed back and forth. I soon felt my cock starting to pulse. She could also sense it. Her eyes widened as she braced the torrent of semen to shoot in her mouth. Soon I ejaculated a glob into her mouth.

I told her “Don’t swallow or spit it out. Hold it in your mouth. Ray wants some pictures.”

I removed my cock and she turned her head and opened her mouth. I told her “Stick your tongue out so we can see. When Ray is done with the pictures, I want you to swallow the glob.” Ray snapped a few more and then nodded. I told Doreen “You can swallow now. She gulped down the salty mixture of sperm and spunk. I then helped her to her feet. I asked “Do you know what comes next?

She meekly replied “You rip my lingerie off and fuck me.” That’s a good girl. She tilted her head out thrusting her breast forward. She held her arms behind her back and braced her feet. I laid my hands at the neck line the sexy garment; then ripped the thing gown off. Doreen once again stood naked before me. Ray had caught the ripping on video. He loved to see clothes being ripped off his lovely wife; especially when it left her totally nude. She now moved to lie on her back on the bed. Without a word, she spread her legs wide and awaited my penetration.

She didn’t have to wait long. I jumped on the bed and positioned myself. I moved close to her and touched her vagina entrance with the head of my cock. I jerked forward sending my entire length plummeting into her vagina. She jerked and bit her lips. She knew not to scream unless it was screams from an orgasm. I repeated the deep thrust two more time and then I began my rhythmic pumping of her female cavity. As I picked up speed her legs jerked on the bed. She began tossing her head from side to side. I knew that she was bringing herself to a climax. Another several pumps and her vaginal walls were pulsating. A minute later they were in full spasm as my cock pumped sperm deep into her vagina. She screamed as she twitched wildly on the bed. My baby fertilizer was on its way. She finally quit moaning as she lay exhausted on the bed. She didn’t have the stamina that she had on my first visit. I guess taking care of a baby was wearing on her.

I rested while Ray reloaded his camera. When Ray was set, I slapped Doreen on the ass and told her “On your knees.” She obligingly rolled onto her stomach and drew her knees up. Her perky ass was in the air ready for some exercise. I climbed on the bed and scooted behind her hips. She griped the sheets in preparation. I moved closer and slid my erect member in her using pussy for some quick lubrication. A few pumps later, I pulled out and place the head against her anus. She felt my movement and had braced herself. She remembered that I enjoyed thrusting in with one stroke. She wasn’t wrong.

I grasped her waist firmly and with a single hard thrust buried my cock the entire length into her waiting ass. A short gasped escaped her mouth as my balls slapped her pussy. It was then off to the races. I began humping her like there was no tomorrow. She clawed the bed as moans and gasps escaped her mouth. Even though it had been almost 11 months since my last visit she was still easy to ride. I had thoroughly broken her the first time. She knew there was no need in resisting. That would only increase her pain and prolong the agony.

A few minutes I was shooting spunk deep in her bowels as she moaned in pleasure. Ray was capturing every second on his camera. I knew I wanted another crack at fertilizing her and then a good blow job to finish the day. I pulled out of her ass and thought about what position I wanted her in for my final fertilizing. I decided in the living room holding herself on the arm of the sofa. I had Ray hand me another thin night gown for Doreen’s trip to the living room. After all, she shouldn’t be running around the house naked. She quickly slipped the gown over her head and started for the living room.

Doreen and I walked slowly down the hall to the living room. I moved the end table out of the way while she shifted nervously. I threw some throw pillows next to the sofa arm. When I was all set, Doreen moved next to the end of the sofa. She tipped her head back and stared at the ceiling; her hands gripping the arm of the sofa. She knew that I enjoyed ripping her clothes off while Ray caught the action. My hands went to the neckline of the gown and quickly ripped the short garment open.

Doreen quietly slipped the torn garment off and sat on the arm. She leaned back adjusting the pillows under her back and head. She shifted her hips and spread her legs wide waiting for my approval. Doreen was quickly converting from a shy reserved wife into a sex toy for my use. She tucked her heels against her hips as I moved closer. I barely paused before slipping my erection into her vagina once again. Within minutes I was humping her fast and hard. She griped the sofa to keep herself in position. This was going to be a quick and easy ride. Her vaginal muscles were relaxed at first but quickly tensed around my penetrating cock. It wasn’t long till my cock was throbbing and pulsing inside her. Another few minutes and Doreen was starting to breathe harder and then the rush of her fluids flowed around my buried penis. I shot my load deep in her as she threw her head from side to side and arched her pack thrusting her hips high into the air. Another batch of my baby batter was on it way. I pulled and Doreen dropped her legs relaxing on the sofa.

The last thing to do was to get cleaned up and leave. I motioned for Doreen to get on her knees. She slid off the sofa and knelt with her mouth open. She knew exactly what I wanted. I slipped my drained rod into her mouth and she began licking the entire length. Her tongue flicked across the end. She moved to lick the base of my rod and clean my balls as well. She was definitely a sex servant that was learning well. When she had thoroughly cleaned me, I got dressed and gathered my tool box and tools from the kitchen. I told Ray that I hoped he had enjoyed her performance and to let me know if she was once again pregnant. I walked out the door confident that she would not remember any of what had just happened.

The End
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:45 AM   #2
Home Inspection

Home Inspection has initial reputation

Thanks a lot for posting. I enjoy reading your responses because everything you said will help me on my research about property rights and inspections. Your ideas are really helpful to me. I will surely forward this to my friends.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:35 AM   #3
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Good story. Well written.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote