Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)
Default It can't be that bad... (Satin and Larzaius)

At 19, Emily Watson should have had everything to look forward too. A pretty girl with a heart shaped face and brilliant blue eyes, soft curvy lips, she stared at her face wondering how her life had gone to this point. When her father's assistant had explained her position, her father's position, she had resisted - said point blank that his political problems were not really her problems. It had been pointed out to her that if she were to make this personal sacrifice, she would be saving not only her father, but the rest of her family. Her father was very likely to gain his party's bid for president. She would be literally saving the country by making this sacrifice. Should she refuse, her funds would be cut off, her house, her tuition, her future would be gone. She'd been promised that if she made these visits nothing would really come of it. Maybe some nude photos that would never be shared. Maybe a medical exam. Perhaps, in the most intense outcome, a temporary political marriage.

So she'd consented. She would visit this man, do what he asked, within reason. She'd worn the white lace bra and panties that the assistant and provided her with, just a touch of red lipstick. Red curls framed her face, gave her a look of hope and innocence. Her navy skirt came to her knees, but was split up the side a bit higher than she'd have liked. She'd never been with anyone before, but as she stepped out of her car, her driver not looking at her as he shut the door behind her, she promised herself this wasn't going to come to anything like... being with someone. The thin silk blouse brushed against her skin as she walked to the front door, pressed the door bell. Her driver would wait for her. It wasn't going to be that intense, just some companionship, maybe a little nudity... she could do this!
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He watched her get out of the car from his security monitor, she was a lovely image and he was going to enjoy educating her in his pleasures. She was a bit naive regarding the political situation. Her father was in a lot more trouble with evidence of side deals, and political favors. I have the evidence to do more then cost him office I can put him in prison. He offered me anything to help him out, I made him sweat until I told him I wanted his daughter as a toy for a year. I made it perfectly clear to his father that I was planning on using her like a whore. He relented She thinks its only to be a couple of meetings, she would learn differently soon.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

She waited, hoping against odds that no one would answer the door. Somehow she felt like someone was watching her which made her stockings feel too thin, the skirt too tight across her tight virgin ass. She chewed a cherry lip, eyes nervous. Maybe she could just leave and say that she was here... the gps on her car would prove she'd been here.

Her mind wandered to babies, to what it would be like to be swelling with life, a loving husband. She touched her hair, brushing soft curls back behind her ear. Two more minutes and she'd leave. She didn't need some nudie pics showing up sometime in her future. It wasn't like she was a webcam girl spreading her legs so anyone who wanted to could see her coopery red curls.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:59 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Hello Emily, won't you come in" you heard a voice on the intercom the door opens. "Now my dear there's no point being shy anymore. Come on in and we can get to know each other a lot better." He watched her enter, she looks so sweet and her father had told him that she was still a virgin, of course that was something that he was going to test. He had looked over all the instruments and methods that he had used on his slaves in the past wondering what would be the best to use on her. He would have to talk to her to get a better assesment of her he decided to keep the drugs in their container for now.
Old 04-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #5
unwillingsatin

Emily turned the knob and entered. "Hello? I'm Emily. I have come to visit you?"

The door closed behind her and she turned to look at it, fear rising, very tempted to just run. Her future husband wasn't really going to like this.

(What is she likely to see having just stepped into his home? Big house?)
Old 04-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

She looked inside to see an exquisitely decorated house, almost a mansion really. She took two steps in and was met by a tall man with red tail and a pony tail
"Hello Miss Emily, I'm Dante, Mr. Larzaius's personal valet he is looking forward to meeting you. Would you care for anything I can Vivette get you something to eat or drink." He motions her to follow him. he showed her around the house including a private study that housed all his community service awards for his charatible donations. Emily was starting to think that maybe visiting him wouldn't be so bad if only he wasn't almost twice her age.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #7
unwillingsatin

"Thank you Dante," she said feeling much more relaxed. "I'd really like some tea and perhaps a couple slices of toast. She smiled, brushing her red curls back behind her ears. She'd been so silly to be frightened. When she had a husband, she'd want him to be just like this! "Does your master do a lot of work with young women?"
Old 04-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Oh he works with women of various ages, but please sit I'll let him know you are here." He showed her a lovely dining room and pulled out a chair for here. The table was actually more like a kitchen table which suited her just fine as it would allow her to have a decent conversation with her new benefactor. Ten minutes a slender looking brunette dressed in a french maids attire arrived with a tray with a saucer and tea cup, some slices of toast and a small container of jam. "Would Madam like anything else," she asked in a silk like perisian accent.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
unwillingsatin

"Oh no," Emily said with a bright smile. "Thank you very much though. This is a lovely house. Have you worked here long?" Emily sipped the tea, feeling much more at ease.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #10
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"I have worked for Mr. Larzaius for about three years, he is a very kind Master, if you'll excuse me, I have some other matters to attend to" She bowed politely to Emily and went down the hallway were Mr. Larzaius was waiting in the monitor room.

"Well Vivette," he said stroking his exposed cock. "Is there something you wish to tell me' She looked at him desperately,

"I.. I think she'll make a nice pet for you Master, can I please clean your wonderful cock now?"

"No, go find Dante, I'm sure he will accomadate you." Vivette bowed politely and left while Larzaius put his throbbing dick away. He smiled remembering how Vivette was just like Emily three years ago. He got up and walked to the dining room to talk with his new toy.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:20 PM   #11
unwillingsatin

Emily stood when Mr. Larzaius entered. She smiled and held out her hand to shake. "Mr. Larzaius, I'm Emily. You have a lovely house. I understand you do some very delicate and important work."
Old 04-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #12
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Emily was actually surprised even though he was 35 he looked more like he was in his early 20's. He was 6'1 about 170 not to bulky with blonde hair and a square jaw. "Why thank you Emily," he said taking her hand and gently kissing it. "I do enjoy my work and its always nice to know its appreciated." He gestured her to sit down, "Now Emily did your father tell you why I asked you here?" he asked with a smile and a mischevious twinkle in his eye.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #13
unwillingsatin

"He was a little vague," she admitted, as she sat back down, took a slow sip of her tea, "I understand he has an obligation to you and that you might wish to take some measurements of my physical form, perhaps some photos, that I would need to visit you a couple of times. I am assured that my contributions to your work will be kept in the strictest confidence."
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #14
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Oh indeed they will be, I promise no one outside of this house will see your body in any compromising positions or attire unless you allow it. I admit that I do like to sculpt the female body into something that I can add to my gallery or to something that I can give to my collectors. Would you be alright posing in the nude for me?" He asked her keeping a respectful distance. "I promise I will keep it strictly professional," he said with a rougish wink.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #15
unwillingsatin

For a moment, when he said sculpt, she fear he might mean... sculpt.. change the shape of her breasts and her over active imagination imagined having permanent kitty years... A bit of blush darkened her cheeks for a moment. "Posing for you is an honorable thing to do," she agreed. "Like an live nude for an artist?" She smiled, warming to the idea. Maybe he'd sculpt a very beautiful work of art while using her form.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #16
Larzaius
Privileged Member

'Yes, I would like to start soon, I think your face and figure would look lovely in my gallery and I'm sure my fellow sculptors and collectors would agree." Mr. Larzaius smiled at her. "I would be greatly pleased to add you to my collection, of course I would let you freshen up a bit and let Vivette provide you with whatever you needed, would you be interested?"
Old 04-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #17
unwillingsatin

She stood, nodded. "Yes, I'd love to get started. I'm pleased that you think I could be artistic. Thank you very much for saying so. Do you know how long our session will last? I have reservations this evening."
Old 04-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #18
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Oh I would only need you for a couple of hours each day," he told her doing his best to remain sincere about what he would need her for. "Now if you would like to get started" he pushed a button on his cell and Vivette appeared shortly after. Vivette can you take Emily to the bathing chamber and get her ointment number 1 as well. Vivette smiled at her with a sparkle in her eye "Of course sir, this way Madam" she said indicating for Emily to go with her.

Mr. Larzaius was quite pleased with himself, ointment number 1 was actually a very potent truth serum that would help him get some more personal answers from his newest aquisition.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
unwillingsatin

Emily thought a couple hours a day for a few days won't be so bad. She followed along with the pretty maid to the bathing chamber. It made sense, she thought that she would need to bath before sitting for his art. Ointment number 1 was probably some nice fragrance that would inspire him.

The bathing room seemed much more complicated than she'd expected... with hoses and things that must be European because she didn't know what they were for. She unbuttoned her blouse, looking around for the robe she'd wear to the sitting room. "Thank you for helping me today, Vivette!"
Old 04-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #20
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"You are welcome Madame, you have Mr. Larzaius very happy, he really does enjoy his work, there really is nothing to be concerned about" she told Emily as her nipples secretly hardend for she also enjoyed helping him with his work. But she had to be paitent, the first day was simply self verbal humiliation nothing more, she would get her chance to use the various apperatus soon. "Is there anything else that Madame would need, would you like help washing?"