Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #21
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

"Cuffed and gagged in no time." I laugh as I admire the bitch cop lying there for a moment. What a delicious body! Then I give my buddy a thumbs up as I crouch to lift the woman's unconscious body.

My erection is huge inside my pants, just from watching this whore all helpless like that. But despite the temptation, I won't start until my buddy gets back. We're a team, after all. Still, I have to cop a feel, I can't help myself. I roughly squeeze her boobs a few times.

I whistle. "Fuck, I barely can wait to get you naked! What a nice pair of tits!" Then I hoist her body on my arms, and I stand up with the policewoman in my arms. She can't hear me, all unconscious like that, but I talk softly to her anyway, in a mocking tone.

"Yeap, he is the brains of the operation. But you know what? I don't mind doing the lifting, when it involves carrying someone as fuckable as you. Now, let's take you to a place far enough inside that no one will hear any noise, even if you scream your little heart out. And you will, believe me." Damn it, my cock is harder by the second, just from carrying this whore.

I hope my buddy gets here soon, so we can start this party.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #22
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

The warehouse was dark and big that shadows filled all around me. I looked around slowly walking the length of it. Before suddenly white light filled my eyes, and then darkness as with a soft gasp the last I felt was falling.

I groaned softly as I slowly felt the world again. It was foggy though and my head hurt. Ow, what hit me? Ah, wait, what the hell?! I tried to push myself up and found my hands unable to move around behind me. I heard the clatter of cuffs and my eyes flew open. I tried to cry out and only moaned as I finally felt the leather of my pouch in my mouth, tied around behind my head.

And then I jerked as I looked up to see the man, the passenger from the SUV! You bastard! I tried to shout and growl as I jerked. It only came out as muffled nothing and a grumble.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 12-02-2010 at 09:14 PM.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #23
SuperMale

"Awake already?" I laugh as I look down at the beautiful policewoman, all bound and gagged.

We're in a spacious room that looks like it used to be a large office. There are still a few desks, chairs, even a couch. Everything now looks ratty and dirty and dilapited, of course.

I'm sitting on one of the chairs, watching the woman that I dumped near one of the corners, the one farther away from the only door. I sit between her and the door. I get up from the chair and walk to her, threateningly.

I stand over her. "Not so high-and-mighty now, huh?" My eyes roam over her delicious body, openly ogling her. "Relax, babe. We're just waiting for my buddy to get back here, and then the fun can start." I just laugh as she jerks her body and tries to shout. I tap her body lightly with my foot.

"And forget about escaping. Hell, even if you were free, I could still take you, bitch." I'm very tall, past six-ft tall, and muscled. And I have the looks of the hardened criminal too. The sort that wouldn't hesitate a second at doing something nasty and cruel.
Old 12-02-2010, 09:25 PM   #24
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

I glare up at the guy, and growl out as I slowly try and find my legs again, trying to push my knees under me so I can sit up. I look around the old abandoned office of the warehouse, and then size up the man closer. I continue to glare as I shift on my knees know.

I think about it, look at him closer, and then slowly lean toward him. Looking up at him with softer eyes and a little whimper as I squirmed.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #25
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I walk closer, grabbing her night stick and prodding her like an animal. Her firm breasts bulging as I poked her tits. "Nice tits. I bet we can have some fun with them." Laughing as I poke them again and again. Stopping only long enough to grab the pepper spray and the tazer from her belt on the floor.

"I bet she will co-operate if we use these on her."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:18 PM   #26
bangbangbaby

I suddenly jumped as I felt the round end of my own nightstick poking my breasts. I shifted away quickly as I looked up to see the driver of the SUV. Fuck. I swore in my head as I glared at him now, jerking and shifting away everytime he poked me with my own nightstick.

I narrowed my eyes, and then gasped around the gag of my pouch as he picked up the peperspray and tazer from my belt. Fuck! Not those, I had to go through one hit from those in training. I then slowly looked out of the corner of my eyes, as if looking away from him, to try and see if my gun was still on my belt.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #27
SuperMale

I crouch next to her belt, to see if there's anything more of interest.

"Hello!" I find her gun, pick it up, and then point at her for a few moments, smiling. "So, how does it feels, bitch? To be on the receiving end for a change?"

"But don't worry your pretty slutty head, I don't think we'll need this." I start to carefully remove the bullets from her gun, and put them inside a drawer in one of the old desks.

When I'm finished, I turn back to her. "We brought our own guns." I grab at my own crotch, so that she can see the huge bulge I have there, as I lick my lips. I look at my buddy. "Hey, give me one of those, will you?" Pointing at the itens he's holding.

(Guys, I'll be absent for two days, I'm travelling to a place with no Internet. I'll be back tomorrow night. Hope things don't advance much without me, now that we're in the good part!)
Old 12-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #28
bangbangbaby

I tensed as soon as the man picked up my gun. And couldn't help letting out the breath I had been holding as he emptied it harmlessly and set it aside. Of course this did nothing for my rapid heartbeat as I looked back up at them sharply.

Bastards. Fucking bastards calling me a pig when they are worse then, then dirt. But, the best I could do like this at the moment was either try and run and hope they were piss poor shots with my own tazer. Or wait. I had been hit with a Tazer in training. And they hurt so much as well as making it impossible to move.

Shit. I took deep breaths through my nose and flicked my head slightly to get loose hair out of my face. Damn it. I must look the sight to these sick fucks. Trussed up and panting in a corner with my uniform all mussed.

Last edited by bangbangbaby; 01-31-2011 at 03:44 AM.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #29
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I kneel down next to our captive and begin slipping the buttons on her shirt open one at a time. "Look at these jugs." I say, licking my lips. My finger tugging her bra down so that her melons popped out. Held up and out on display. I bend over more and begin sucking her quickly hardening nipples as I use her night stick to rub the crotch of her pants.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #30
SuperMale

"Yeah, they're fucking awesome!" I say, as I also kneel close to our captive. But since my buddy is already attacking them, I divert my attention elsewhere. I rub and squeeze and pinch her buttocks. "This bitch has a nice ass too!" I roughly open the ziper of her pants and start to lower them, positioning myself a little to the side, so that she won't kick me.
Old 12-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #31
bangbangbaby

I struggle and only manage to bump in to the wall as one of the bastards opens my shirt. And then just yanks my bra down causing my breasts to jump out as well as get held up in view by the cloth traps. I growled and struggled more as I felt his mouth and tongue on my breasts and my own nightstick rubbing against my covered slit. Fucker! Get off of me! I tried to shout but only managed growls and mumbled moans.

Damn it, and now his friend is grabbing and squeezing my ass as I hear him unzipping his pants and tossing them aside. I would kick him if my legs weren't pinned under me. I jerked toward him to try and at least headbutt his sick mind.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #32
SuperMale

"Fiery little thing, ain't you?" I laugh as I jerk back to avoid the headbutt.

I keep squeezing her ass, and then I start to try and open HER ziper, to get at the treasure inside her pants.
Old 12-07-2010, 12:48 AM   #33
bangbangbaby

I suddenly gasp loudly around the leather pouch gag in my mouth and try to twist away as I miss the bastard. And he comes right back to try and get in to my pants.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:10 AM   #34
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I pin the bitch to the floor as her pants are unzipped, her shoes tossed aside and then her pants pulled down around her ankles. "Fuck! She wears a thong." Laughing as I slip the night stick under the thin strip of elastic.

"Pig, your choice, Fuck this or us." Rubbing the night stick hard against her slit.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #35
SuperMale

I delight in stripping the whore, roughly tossing aside her shoes, and then pulling her pants down.

I'm myself stripped down to T-shirt and boxer shorts. My erection is enormous under my boxer shorts.

"Yeah, I always knew she was a slut." I laugh. "A good cop would never wear ultra-tight pants and an unbuttoned blouse. And now a thong? The whore is just asking for it. You're lucky we came along, bitch! You'll get what you wanted!" I rub at my bulge while my friend rubs the night stick against her slit.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #36
bangbangbaby

I gasped around the improved gag in my mouth, pushing my lips out as I squirm feeling my pants pulled down so these sick bastards could see the black thong I wore. I flushed as they commented on my dress and I wanted to growl at them more.

But, the rubbing felt good as I twisted around to try and get away from the nightstick. Rubbing me more as it got slowly wetter and slicked the hard length.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:31 PM   #37
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Here bitch, I am going to gag you with this and you better not bite or else I will use this on you." I growled as I pressed the taser against her tits. I untied the improvised gag and slapped hert face with my hard bare cock. Pressing the tip tight to her gasping lips.

"Suck it!" I demanded as I pressed harder to her lips and began stretching them apart.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #38
SuperMale

While my buddy is having fun with the bitch's mouth, I reach to her crotch and simply rip her panties off her! I take the ripped panties close to my face, sniffing at them. "I think I'll keep those as a souvernir."

And then I stare at her bared, glistening pussy. "Shit, this is some primo pussy!" I roughly finger her, rubbing at her clit. I quickly get rid of my boxer shorts, exposing my big, hard cock.

"Hey buddy, please taser the whore if she starts kicking, will you?" As I untie her legs and start to completely remove her lowered pants. I rub at my cock as I stare at her, all helpless before us.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #39
bangbangbaby

I gasp as soon as I feel the gag pulled out and I growl out. And I feel my legs let loose. And without thinking I imediantly tried to headbutt the one pushing at my mouth in the stomach and kicked at the one moving between my legs. And then I felt the tazer push against my bare breast and gasped out loud, knowing what was going to happen now.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:39 PM   #40
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Buddy, watch this!" I shout as I pull the trigger on the tazer. The prongs shot out like bullets, her body jerking and spasming as ther current jolts through her body. "Bitch, learned your lesson?" I ask as she shakes uncontrollably on the floor.