Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #21
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDR View Post
Suspend her upside-down, legs spread wide, upon a bucket of water and drop her down periodically.
She'll have electrified dildoes inserted into both holes.

Tie her on a table, legs spread and tied to two vertical posts, then put a simple rag on her face and pour water while she's being repeatedly fucked by a horde of men.
Give her no time to recover/breathe but be careful not to have her suffocate (too soon).
nice ideas there.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #22
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

I'd go classic - knife or strangling, sounds boring on first thought but I have so many, MANY ideas about the how and where and when!
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:04 PM   #23
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

(Whatever glitches were impeding my registration here apparently have cleared, so I am making my first-ever RapeBoard post on this thread. So, hello all, I guess.)

(All the usual this-is-fantasy-only disclaimers obviously apply.)

The execution device is a rough wooden table inclined at an angle, say 45° or so. The prisoner to be snuffed is bound face-up to the table with wide, heavy-duty leather straps. His/her legs are spread as wide apart as possible and fastened at the ankles, above and below the knees, and at the upper thighs. The upper arms are held straight out from the shoulders; the elbows are bent 90° downward (perhaps reminiscent of the arms of a scarecrow). The arms are strapped down at the wrists, above and below the elbows, and near the shoulders. More straps secure the victim's waist and chest. All of the straps are of course cinched cruelly tight to maximize the victim's helplessness and suffering. Special attention is given to the fingers of the right hand. The thumb, pinkie and ring fingers are spread painfully wide apart and immobilized with small straps, leaving only the first and second fingers free to move. A small, simple control panel bearing three momentary-off buttons lies beneath the two unbound fingers. Each button when pressed will cut off the power to one of the three snuff mechanisms with which the device is fitted. There is a sharp-pointed impaling rod on a hydraulic ram, positioned between the captive's legs to enter the anus as it slowly extends; a circular saw blade on an arm that gradually approaches the exposed belly or breasts; and yet another strap which inexorably tightens around the neck. Each of these mechanisms runs continuously unless the victim holds the button which shuts it off. Of course the condemned has only two fingers free, so he/she can only stop two of the three devices at a time, and agonizing death is inevitable. As the strangling strap begins to choke and the impaler penetrates ever deeper and the saw whirls a mere millimeter from the skin, the doomed victim's struggles become delightfully desperate as the fingers dance frantically, uselessly, from one combination of buttons to another. If the progress of the devices is set to a slow enough rate - a barely perceptible creeping is ideal - the spectacle can last for hours, providing the executioner with considerable entertainment. Of course other torments such as flogging, whipping, electroshock, genital or breast bondage, needles, clamps, piercings, or whatever is desired, may be applied during the process, and to inflict additional pain on the inaccessible rear side of the body the table surface may be enhanced in various ways such as by mounting strategically placed electrodes or covering the surface with sharp pointed studs. An important benefit of this device is that both male and female victims generally become very highly aroused during execution, and are well-positioned for raping, either genitally or orally. Obviously for the torturer's safety during rape the saw blade should be temporarily deactivated and swung aside; while this provides the victim with a desperately-desired respite from approaching death, the terrified reaction when the blade is returned to operation can be particularly satisfying. Prisoners immediately learn that the more they are raped, the longer they survive, and even the most reluctant of them will repeatedly plead for their tormentors to use them. This makes the device an ideal centerpiece for elite dungeon parties at which the actual snuffing of a victim is expected.

(This concept is hereby released into the public domain. The only compensation I require from anyone building this device is the option to be forced onto it myself some day...)

Last edited by CaptiveSoul; 02-09-2014 at 04:06 PM.
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 04:18 PM   #24
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptiveSoul View Post
(Whatever glitches were impeding my registration here apparently have cleared, so I am making my first-ever RapeBoard post on this thread. So, hello all, I guess.)

(All the usual this-is-fantasy-only disclaimers obviously apply.)

The execution device is a rough wooden table inclined at an angle, say 45° or so. The prisoner to be snuffed is bound face-up to the table with wide, heavy-duty leather straps. His/her legs are spread as wide apart as possible and fastened at the ankles, above and below the knees, and at the upper thighs. The upper arms are held straight out from the shoulders; the elbows are bent 90° downward (perhaps reminiscent of the arms of a scarecrow). The arms are strapped down at the wrists, above and below the elbows, and near the shoulders. More straps secure the victim's waist and chest. All of the straps are of course cinched cruelly tight to maximize the victim's helplessness and suffering. Special attention is given to the fingers of the right hand. The thumb, pinkie and ring fingers are spread painfully wide apart and immobilized with small straps, leaving only the first and second fingers free to move. A small, simple control panel bearing three momentary-off buttons lies beneath the two unbound fingers. Each button when pressed will cut off the power to one of the three snuff mechanisms with which the device is fitted. There is a sharp-pointed impaling rod on a hydraulic ram, positioned between the captive's legs to enter the anus as it slowly extends; a circular saw blade on an arm that gradually approaches the exposed belly or breasts; and yet another strap which inexorably tightens around the neck. Each of these mechanisms runs continuously unless the victim holds the button which shuts it off. Of course the condemned has only two fingers free, so he/she can only stop two of the three devices at a time, and agonizing death is inevitable. As the strangling strap begins to choke and the impaler penetrates ever deeper and the saw whirls a mere millimeter from the skin, the doomed victim's struggles become delightfully desperate as the fingers dance frantically, uselessly, from one combination of buttons to another. If the progress of the devices is set to a slow enough rate - a barely perceptible creeping is ideal - the spectacle can last for hours, providing the executioner with considerable entertainment. Of course other torments such as flogging, whipping, electroshock, genital or breast bondage, needles, clamps, piercings, or whatever is desired, may be applied during the process, and to inflict additional pain on the inaccessible rear side of the body the table surface may be enhanced in various ways such as by mounting strategically placed electrodes or covering the surface with sharp pointed studs. An important benefit of this device is that both male and female victims generally become very highly aroused during execution, and are well-positioned for raping, either genitally or orally. Obviously for the torturer's safety during rape the saw blade should be temporarily deactivated and swung aside; while this provides the victim with a desperately-desired respite from approaching death, the terrified reaction when the blade is returned to operation can be particularly satisfying. Prisoners immediately learn that the more they are raped, the longer they survive, and even the most reluctant of them will repeatedly plead for their tormentors to use them. This makes the device an ideal centerpiece for elite dungeon parties at which the actual snuffing of a victim is expected.

(This concept is hereby released into the public domain. The only compensation I require from anyone building this device is the option to be forced onto it myself some day...)
i'll have to keep this particular torture device in mind for later stories. nice idea here.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:17 PM   #25
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
i'll have to keep this particular torture device in mind for later stories. nice idea here.
Have at it. Of course the basic idea (too few fingers for all the buttons) works with all kinds of other arrangements besides the table and those specific devices.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:53 PM   #26
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptiveSoul View Post
Have at it. Of course the basic idea (too few fingers for all the buttons) works with all kinds of other arrangements besides the table and those specific devices.
pm me. i'd love to hear more of different ways to snuff or horribly abuse a said victim in such a situation.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #27
CaptiveSoul

Re-reading some old postings here; never too late for new ideas, hmm?

— The central elements of this system are A) an old-fashioned water pump, B) a large tub, and C) an electroshock device wired to a large electrode-studded dildo. The dildo is fastened to the pump handle about one-third of the way from the end, pointing upward. The pump draws water out of the tub, into which a stream of water is constantly trickling at a rate slightly slower than the pump can counteract. A lever which controls the intensity and duration of the electric shocks is connected to a float which rises or falls with the water level in the tub; the higher the level, the stronger and longer the shocks.

The condemned prisoner is naked except for a wide belt secured around her waist. She stands facing the pump with her legs spread over the handle, her ankles shackled to the floor. Her wrists are chained in front of her with hanging cuffs at about eye-level, allowing her to bend her knees but not to interfere with her fate. The pump handle is raised and the attached dildo inserted into either her pussy or her ass. If two dildos are available, then both can be used at once, and either or both can be wired for shocks. The pump handle is fastened to the victim's belt with two chains, one at the front and one at the rear. These chains are long enough to allow the dildo to withdraw almost completely, but not quite; the victim can not get off of it. The stream of water into the tub, and the electroshock unit, are turned on. When the float is at its lowest point, the shocks are relatively mild but still painful half-second jolts. At its highest, they are agonizingly powerful, nearly continuous, and eventually fatal. As the water in the tub slowly rises, the victim must work the pump handle vigorously to keep the tub empty. As she presses herself down on the handle, the dildo rams its full length into her; as she rises, it withdraws until the chains catch and pull the handle up again. The victim is forced to rape herself continuously to keep herself alive, while being tortured with unstoppable electric shocks. Of course her legs will inevitably eventually give out, the tub will fill, and the perverted slut will finally die convulsing in agony just as she deserves.

This method also encourages other torments to be applied at the same time; a favorite enhancement is a pair of jagged-toothed nipple clamps chained to the victim's wrists, the chains going taut with every down-stroke of the pump. Male victims can have their genitals bound and the pump handle chained to their balls for extra amusement. Additional electrodes can be applied to the breasts, the genitals, or other sensitive parts, and constant hard whipping over the entire body is recommended whenever the executioner is otherwise unoccupied. The system will do its work unattended, allowing the user to deal with other prisoners or manage other activites as desired. Any tearful cries for mercy should be treated as mere diversionary theatrics, and be silenced with an effective gag. Males being snuffed this way nearly universally display rigid erections throughout the process, and victims of both sexes almost always experience intense multiple orgasms. If the chamber is equipped with two of these setups, this is ideal for double executions, most enjoyably arranged by simply crossing the float controls. Lovers condemned to die together can then be forced to suffer side by side, each one struggling to rape himself or herself hard enough to delay the other's inevitable demise.

As always: Fantasy. Under no circumstances should this ever happen in real life.

Unless the victim is myself.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator

Last edited by CaptiveSoul; 09-21-2014 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Decided it was mechanically easier to have the pump emptying rather than filling the tub...
Old 09-17-2014, 06:25 PM   #28
darkstalker
Privileged Member

those aren't bad ideas. may implement a few in future stories.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:33 AM   #29
Dadspanksu

Dadspanksu has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Dadspanksu

CaptiveSoul, I love your contraptions!
Dadspanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 08:15 PM   #30
hitchhikergirl

hitchhikergirl has initial reputation

That gave me chills. Would make a great non-lethal torture in a story though. Not big on snuff myself.
hitchhikergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:22 PM   #31
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhikergirl View Post
That gave me chills. Would make a great non-lethal torture in a story though. Not big on snuff myself.
You are absolutely welcome to imagine any ending that works for you. If you imagine yourself being rescued, against all odds at the last possible second, does that make it different? Are your "chills" ones of excitement, or revulsion?

This may sound strange, after reading my posts up there, but the actual snuffing isn't really a turnon for me either. How it fits into my kink is a bit tricky to explain... My fantasies are powered by fear, helplessness, the inescapable approach of some horrible fate. The scenario of a prisoner condemned to death by slow torture, or a captive tied up in some sadistic serial killer's basement, is where these elements are strongest for me. It's all in the leadup to the end, the perverse sexual cruelty of the long process, the natural terror of being tortured and raped intensified by the certainty of ultimate doom, and the desperation of the victim delaying death only by prolonging the torment. The actual endpoint of the victim's death isn't what I'm fantasizing. Videos or stories about snuff scenes can be very hot for me, up until the "victim" is actually "snuffed;" after that point it just feels sad and wasteful. My own fantasies generally don't get that far; they usually unfold until they've, um, done their job, and then sort of fade out unresolved. The situations admittedly seldom leave a whole lot of room for any conclusion other than snuff, but the last-possible-second rescue is a valid one, and probably the ideal one. My posts might be read as how I imagine a device manufacturer's sales pitches to a buyer might sound, rather than in my own voice. Maybe I myself am instead the naked prisoner selected for the product demonstration, kneeling off to the side, gagged and wrapped in chains, staring at the dreaded machine waiting there for me, fighting the panic as I learn the details of what it will do to me, my cock stiffening helplessly as I hear that repeated merciless rape will be an essential part of the process... Maybe you are there too, kneeling in chains beside me, chosen to demo the capabilities of the system with a female victim. I hope our rescuers find us in time; I really do... I just hope they don't arrive too soon.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
Old 09-24-2014, 04:55 PM   #32
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There are some very nice ideas here I must say.

For torture I would start with starvation and sleep deprivation to make her as weak as possible before subjecting her to sadistic beatings on a regular basis, the beatings would take place as she is suspended by her arms from the ceiling and is treated rather like a pinata - she would be beaten with chains, baseball bats and whips, one of the men would be required to spread and hold her legs whilst another beats her cunt with the previously mentioned items. After the beatings a length of the barbed wire is held between her legs and pulled back and forth cutting into her cunt, then a baseball bat can be forced up into her anus and another up her pussy

Other torture would be having her tied down on the floor where she is burnt repeatedly with cigarettes before being branded with either an iron or a hot poker or both, her breasts should be tied tightly with rope entwined with barbed wire causing her breasts to turn purple and the wire to cut into her flesh, her nipples and clit would be pierced and a large ring inserted into each and then attached to a chain which in turn is clipped to a hook on the ceiling, this can be on a pulley system where the men can turn the chains forcing her clit and nipples to stretch.

As well as repeated vaginal and anal rape I would like to see her cunt and arse stretched with regular fistings and insertions of large objects.

A final torture before snuffing her would be to slice off her nipples and clit and make her drink her own blood before she is thrown to the men to rape her dying body one last time, as her death draws near hold her face down in some water whilst she is sliced open from her pussy to her arse.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:25 PM   #33
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
There are some very nice ideas here I must say.

For torture I would start with...
I've read a lot of online stories involving extreme tortures along similar lines, and such scenes can be very erotic for me up to a certain point. I'm there through the capture and the stripping and the binding and the threatening and the pleading and the initial torturing and raping, but I get turned away when destructive things start happening. There is no limit to the hurting in my fantasies — the more the victim writhes and screams and begs, the better; but I don't so much want harming. I look at my execution devices in my posts up there, and realize that even up to the very last instant of the process, if it is stopped — rescue, reprieve, whatever — the victim can plausibly recover with no permanent physical damage. As soon as the body starts being destroyed in a story — modifications, amputations, the mad surgeon extracting a woman's breast tissue and replacing it with broken glass — I have trouble with it. If I am the villain in one of my fantasies, I think the victim is also someone like me, who has kept their dark bondage/torture/rape fantasies secret all their life, and however much they may try to deny it even to themselves, they are turned on by it all, even as they struggle and beg. Besides, from a purely practical economical standpoint, my fantasy self went to a lot of trouble to abduct that captive, or paid a lot of money at the market, in order to have that exquisite body to play with, and I mean to get more than my money's worth. That body is going to be my plaything for weeks, months... Any part I cut off today is a part I can't torture tomorrow. Even as a kid I always valued my toys, and never was one to get pleasure out of breaking them.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:12 AM   #34
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The original poster asked for ideas of torture and snuff where there is no reprieve for the victim, based on his enquiry into methods I was merely providing some food for thought.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:28 PM   #35
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
The original poster asked for ideas of torture and snuff where there is no reprieve for the victim, based on his enquiry into methods I was merely providing some food for thought.
I understand... You are entirely in line with the topic; I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I was just laying out my own reactions to that type of scene, which I know are kind of illogical. I will think up some sadistic torture and rape fantasy whose only really plausible conclusion is the victim's death, but I'm reluctant to actually face the inevitable myself. I don't think I'll ever completely understand how this part of my mind works.

Barbed wire is a common element for me as well, though usually only as a particularly cruel restraint...

Old 10-02-2014, 10:44 AM   #36
Molly Girl

Thanks for the clarification Captive, in all honesty I don't particularly fantasise of going down the snuff route myself, but I'm not adverse to roleplaying it or indeed barbaric torture, my main fantasies are rape and some torture, this can include ones that are pain inducing but I do, in general, like to be held captive as a slave to be enjoyed by my rapist or rapists. Being beaten etc is I believe par for the course, after all rape isn't a picnic and some level of male dominance over the victim is going to occur, I like to be the type of victim who is just seen as a toy by her rapist, that I am there to be raped and abused however he wants because I don't have a choice.
Old 10-03-2014, 11:43 AM   #37
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not big into torture. One fantasy I have played out is that my rapist makes me strip, then makes me glue the insides of my bra cups and put thumb tacks in the glue, then makes me put on the bra. The tacks digging into my breasts. He squeezes the cups while penetrating me. PAIN shoots through me.

Snuff:

Raped in front of my husband as he is tied to a chair. Then my rapist ties my hands behind my back and puts a noose around my neck. He makes me stand on a stack of books in my highest heels and leaves. Hours pass, my ankles ache, my knees buckle, I fall from the book stack as my husband watches me kicking and flaying as I hang.
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:50 AM   #38
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not big into torture. One fantasy I have played out is that my rapist makes me strip, then makes me glue the insides of my bra cups and put thumb tacks in the glue, then makes me put on the bra. The tacks digging into my breasts. He squeezes the cups while penetrating me. PAIN shoots through me.

Snuff:

Raped in front of my husband as he is tied to a chair. Then my rapist ties my hands behind my back and puts a noose around my neck. He makes me stand on a stack of books in my highest heels and leaves. Hours pass, my ankles ache, my knees buckle, I fall from the book stack as my husband watches me kicking and flaying as I hang.

Last edited by mrsnathpalle; 10-04-2014 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Duplicate
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:47 AM   #39
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnathpalle View Post

Snuff:

It wouldn't be fair to let you have all the fun, while your husband only gets to sit there and watch. Your rapist should throw your hanging-rope over a beam above you, then over to another beam above the chair, and down to another noose around your husband's neck. This will motivate you even more to prolong the scene, knowing that when you finally fall, your weight on the rope will strangle your husband as well as yourself. A really considerate killer would stand your husband up on another stack of books, naked and bound just like you, so he could share the whole experience with you. And hang some kind of weight at the middle of the rope, enough to take the slack out but not enough to strangle either of you, maybe a bag with some knives and scissors in it, tools for cutting rope, so mockingly close yet so unreachable...

Old 10-04-2014, 03:00 PM   #40
Jake2355

Jake2355 Level 1 (100+)Jake2355 Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnathpalle View Post

Snuff:

Thumb tacks on tits, that's a very hot fantasy!
Jake2355 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hostel, snuff, torture