Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-25-2008, 05:39 AM   #21
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Again her attack is swift and savage and this time it is cunning as well. Her changing the angle and target of her thrust almost fools me but I manage to deflect it at the last instant.
"You're fast! But not fast enough wench!" I tell her as I step back with my sword leveled at her.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:53 AM   #22
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

He is good. Offering a challenge.
Many would have been dead after that. But this man is not only a warlord, he also knows how to fight.
Taking a step back he tries luring me into carelessness again by insulting me once more. This pathetic male! He knows nothing about me and my people! The sight of him disgusts me more with every heartbeat in my chest.
Standing prepared he waits for my next move. What a foul worm! He shall have it!
I launch myself into him to counter his longer reach with all my agility. Angling my swordarm - offering as little a target as possible - I drive my whole weight into the blow at the sweet spot just above his waistline.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:03 AM   #23
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

By the Emperor the woman is fast as she tries her best to impale me. However though her lunge is fast and skilled it is not fast enough as I slip back and parry her sword down and away before snapping a hard toe kick up under her guard and into her belly.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:13 AM   #24
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A paree this skilled I didn't expect from this hulking ape!
Before I can even react an awful crack into my tummy shatters through my body and crashes my tightened muscles. A short wave of pain pierces my mind as I almost bend over from this savage strike. I barely manage to regain my stand and shoot a quick thrust at his chest, holding my belly with my free arm.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:22 AM   #25
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I deflect the quick but desperate thrust of the Amazon and as she is off balance and winded I grasp her swordarm wrist with my freehand and swing the pommel of my sword at her right temple in an attempt to knock her unconscious and end the fight.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:34 AM   #26
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

When he grabs my arm again I throw myself into him, ramming my head at his face to slam it into his nose.
But he is quick as well. His blow at my head misses my temple but crashes into my head behind the ear, sending me flying into his injured arm. His own strength rips me out of his grip and away from him.
My head ringing from the violent bash I find myself suddenly on all fours. I takes me a second to realise what just happened. Fortunately my instincts told me to hold on to my sword without thinking!
When I jump to my feet again I feel dizzyness rattling my stand. I shake my head to throw off the slight blur that has covered my eyes.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:26 PM   #27
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"You should surrender woman!" I tell the Amazon as she staggers to her feet and slowly stalk toward her while she shakes her head to clear it. "I don't want to kill you!" I growl and then I make a feining backedge cut at her head before hooking one of her heels with one foot to pull her unsteady leg from beneath her.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #28
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Surrender?
What is on this ugly brute's mind? Why would he want me to surrender to him. Why not just kill me ... just as he killed everyone else crossing his path?
I realise there is something deeply malicious about this man and his plans I cannot quite grasp.
When he feigns a strike at my head I easily see through it after I attempted a similar attack shortly before. Evading his strike in excactly the opposite direction as one might assume I throw him off-balance to force a lethal blow into his throat.
But his quick hit at my foot still catches me unprepared. Fortunately my mind had cleared fast enough to prevent myself from falling. I still stumble back, barely able to keep my stand.
In the brief pause I suddenly notice a disturbing calm from outside the tent. The roaring laughter has stopped.
Something is amiss here!
His soldiers!
His soldiers must have been alarmed by the sound of our fight!
They might be here in an instant!
That must be the reason he's not attacking but holding me off. I have to get out of here! As fast as possible!
I throw myself into a roll, quickly picking up my dagger. I hurl into a kneeling position only to swirl around and toss the small weapon at his face before I launch into a run out of the tent.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #29
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I dodge the Amazon's dagger and after it has wizzed past my head I see the woman running for the door of my bedroom. I cannot let her escape and I have one resource that I have not yet used.
"Block the door!" I call to my warhound and the massive black furred canine springs into action.
With a couple of bounds the beast interposes himself between the Amazon and the door of my bedchamber and crouches their snarling with his white teeth bared.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:15 PM   #30
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I knew it!
Whatever is skills are, whatever his plans are - in the end this vile grunt is only a man, gutless and deceitful!
His menacing, dark creature reacts the instant he calls for it and jumps into my path to block the opening. But if he hopes to frighten me he is utterly mistaken! I have faced creatures that would make his hound yelp in terror.
I am left with no choice but to deal with this thing if I want to get away. I have to!
When it snarls at me I throw myself into the creature, driving my sword right into its growling snout. A gruesome yowl of pain answers my attack but I miss the perfect angle and my sword is ripped out of my hands, stuck in the hound's flesh.
I still manage to bash myself through the opening of the tent. Struggling I am forced to fall into another roll not to be slammed down on the ground. I get up to make a run for it.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:34 PM   #31
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I roar in rage at the wounding of my prized warhound and rush after the tumbling, fleeing Amazon. I leap my wounder hound and landing close behind the woman as she gets to her feet I lash out with my free hand to grab her by the back of her neck and kick her feet out from under her.
Old 01-25-2008, 03:51 PM   #32
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Only a heartbeat before I can make my run fingers like stone are digged into my neck. My body clenches for a second in shock when I realise he could break my neck without any effort.
When a kick almost crumples my legs a short rush of agony crackles through my knees as time seems to slow down. For a brief moment I feel like hanging in thin air before everything comes back and I crash down on the ground.
My sudden fall slips my neck from his clutches, making me bend over hard, smashing my face onto the earth.
I quickly roll to my side, shooting myself up again!
When I spin around, immediately jumping into a run again I spot the soldiers having surrounded the tent for the first time. But it is too late for me to stop. Being carried forward by my momentum I am bashed into on of the men's shields. The force of the impact throws me back, right into the warlord's chest.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #33
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

As she slams into my chest the wiley and deadly Amazon is at last in my grasp and I wrap my free arm around her throat from behind, pinning her to me. Then before she can even begin to struggle against my hold I carefully press the sharp tip of my shortsword against her side.
"Give up Amazon, you are mine now!" I growl in her ear as several of my soldiers move into the tent and close in on us.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #34
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

The warlord's log of an arm suddenly engulfes my small throat, locking my body in relentlessly. I have to suck heavily to get any air down to my lungs. His tight hold of me almost lifts me from my feet as I have to stretch until reaching the ground only with the tips of my boots to match his height just barely.
My head only being at the height of his shoulders I see at least a dozen soldiers circle us, protected by huge tower shields, deadly spears pointed at me.
My immediate instinctive urge to ram my head back into his face is interrupted by the cold metal of the warlord's blade being grinded into my naked side, only one ounce far from being driven into my flesh.
There is no way out!
Enraged by the overwhelming power I am facing, the impossibility of escape, I snarl violently and struggle in his grip as the warlord claims his victory over me.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:39 PM   #35
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I tighten my hold on the Amazon as she stuggles against me, but not enough to cut off her air. "You fought well woman," I tell her and kiss her ear before adding, "But you will suffer for trying to kill me, wounding my hound and fighting the Empire!"
Then I slip my sword around front and slipping the tip of the razor sharp blade beneath the front of her tunic I slowly slice it open from hem to neck as my men watch with leers and grins. My anger is great but my sense of triumph is even greater and it is with a victorious arousal that I bare my new captive's belly and breasts.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #36
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Of course!
As soon as the warlord leads his blade to my light armour vest, the steel slicing the hardened leather with ease, I realise the warlord's interest in taking me alive.
I might have known.
Afterall he's nothing more than another man, a primitive brute, driven by most primal instincts.
When I saw his men ravaging my tribeswoman I didn't want to accept it but as my vest slips open, baring my chest to him and his men there is no more place for any doubts.
This abhorrent bastard has only one thing in mind - female slaves for himself and his soulless soldiers!
Infuriated by the complete lack of honour and myself being shown off like that I gasp in his grip, sheer hatred burning in my voice. I want to kill him! I want to kill them all!
Arching my back against his broad chest I squirm in his tight grip as the cold blade runs up between my exposed breasts to my throat.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #37
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

"Yes, struggle! It makes the victory sweeter woman!" I laugh as she squirms against me as I tease first her throat and then her bared nipples with the cold steel of my blade.
Holding her tight to me I let her feel the bulge of my trapped mahood against her squirming rear and lick at her ear, letting my tongue fuck it wetly. The cold flat of my blade moves from one nipple to the other, making them harden while I torment the struggling, snarling Amazon with a great deal of cruel delight.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #38
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

What a disgusting and foul barbarian!
Enjoying his primitive desires with me he tries intimidating me with his loathsomeness and mocking words.
I can feel the pleasure he's taking in this rancid game of his radiating from him.
My mind suddenly explodes in a blaze of wrath as he starts playing my small nipples with the edge of his weapon.
This vile creature will never get what he desires from me!
Gnarling at him in wild rage I ram my head back into his face! Not caring for his sword anymore I rear up in his grip - lifting myself up at his arm around my throat the same instant - and blast my heels into his knees.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:47 PM   #39
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Roaring in pain at the headbutt and kicks to my knees I barely avoid cutting the Amazon and in pain and rage I hurl her into the waiting arms of my men.
"Strip the bitch and tie her hand and foot between two poles!" I order and wiping blood from my nose and mouth I glare at the woman. "You will regret every drop of blood you have drawn from me Amazon," I tell her and then shout, "Do as I have commanded with her and bring medics for me and my hound!"
Old 01-25-2008, 07:20 PM   #40
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

I bristle with anger and satisfaction at his painful roar.
My victory is cut short when he throws me into the wall of his watching men with ease. They immediately grab my arms and pull me up to my feet, dozens of strong hands restraining me, holding me in place.
I hiss at him in hatred when he commands his stinking minions to take my clothes from me and tie me up. My seething blood sets my body on fire and I rear up again, fighting their clutching hands but to no avail.
There are too many of them! Too strong for me!
The sight of his blood and hateful gaze make me bare my teeth at him in a hate-ridden smile.
When he repeats his order - cold anger in his voice - his men immediately obey. Under their laughter and cheering my clothes are torn apart by them. Still violently fighting their hold of me I can't stop them from ripping away my cut vest and tearing down my pants.
While the warlord turns away to be attended by his healer they brutally hurl me down to the ground only to throw themselves at me, pinning me helplessly to the plain earth.
Roaring at them in hatred ablaze some of them throw wild punches at my naked body as others spread my arms and legs. Their pig-eyes, filled with vile lust, glare disgustingly at my hairless figure as they keep pinching me down until some return, carrying poles and thick ropes.
Wildly fighting them with all my strength they only laugh at my futile attempt to break free, their cheering riding the winds louder with every pole they drive into the ground, their laughter blasting into my ears with every rope they tighten around my wrists and ankles.
I scream at them in rage when they finally step back, looking down at my incapacitated body laying helplessly tied and spread before them while I fight against the harsh ropes holding me tightly in place.