Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-26-2005, 10:32 PM   #1
sweety39

sweety39 has initial reputation
Default fantasies

I'm into rape fantasies but only in story form right now. Sometimes I'll do roleplay through email and also roleplay work on rapeclub but their site is down right now.
Does anyone else like this kind of thing and is it done on this site? I've noticed quite a few posts here are things about very real rape (which by the way is dangerous and illegal) but I'm only into fantasy role playing.
By the way, I'm female, 39, 5' 4" blond haired and blue eyed.
sweety39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 10:58 PM   #2
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation
Default Yeah,

Once I had an email correspondence with a guy and he sent me a set of instructions and requested that I take a picture of myself in that predicament and send it to him.

Well, this went for about six weeks, the instructions consisted mainly of putting myself in various forms of bondage, taking pix, and just sending it to him.

I finally quit, because, he wanted higher resolution photos, and even take a movie of me struggling in bondage.

Well, I was already going through big expense doing this, and he wanted more? That is where I drew the line.

He said he was the master, and I was his slave, and I am supposed to do
what he wanted, his word was law, and my mouth should be kept gagged, and my pussy wide open.

Well, I am a slut slave, but there comes the point, enough is enough.

I mean what benefits am I doing getting my sister to tie me up (she loves it) taking pictures and sending it to him?

Am I a fucking idiot? Answer Yes, Yes, Yes. I know only one Yes would have done fine.

I finally asked him to meet me. He lived in another town close to me.

And waited at the rendezvous point, he never showed up.

So, I emailed him. Got a reply, he said that I was a very good slave, blah, blah, blah, but the time has come to put me to pasture and thank you
very much.

So, what is the point of all this? Just to illustrate what can happen.
I got into it because I thought it was gonna be fun.
It was fun, but towards the end, it was beginning to get weird.

So, virtual folks, be careful. The real world don't play games.

Once you are dead, you ared dead.

Am a femlae, 20, reddish brunette, slim and athletic.
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 12:30 AM   #3
apogeenet

apogeenet has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to apogeenet
Default What's your idea of brave?

Exploration is great in any way, shape or form. If you feel comfortable with stories, that's great. If you feel comfortable with roleplays, that's great. You're dipping your toe in the water and that's cool.

Keep in mind that there are other people in here who aren't dipping their toe in the water, people who have swum back and forth across the lake a few times. For some, arranging a real life weekend rape play with very few rules (or no rules) is quite feasible. Not something done casually, but something that is done.

As for toromieda's experience, it's a complaint I've heard a lot. People (guys especially) will talk a big game about all the things they will do to you but when it comes time to pony up (pun intended) they can flake out. It takes a hell of a lot of confidence to roll up on someone you hardly know with total and supreme confidence to be the leader and guide and Master. Some people have it, most people don't.

So I suppose I'd say, have fun experimenting with whatever you feel comfortable with and keep your personal info to yourself. Yes, there are some scary people out there but the overwhelming majority are all talk.
apogeenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 03:10 AM   #4
toromieda

toromieda has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apogeenet
Yes, there are some scary people out there but the overwhelming majority are all talk.
Feeling lucky? You may hit the big one, or the big one may hit you.

MooooHaaaaa.
toromieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 06:10 PM   #5
sweety39

Default experiences

I had a similar experience as toromeida, a guy who wanted me to be his cyber-slut and it was kind of fun at first. I had a digital cam at the time, which has since broken, wah!...and he would send me incredible scenarios of things he would imagine doing to me. Then he wanted pics such as me being gagged with a rope, hands wrapped in a belt behind my back (which was not easy to manage on my own, but I did it).
Then he started wanted pics of me with clamps on my nipples, or closeups of my pussy with the lips pulled back with clamps, graphic stuff like that. And I did it just as he asked. But eventually I think the fun wore off for him and me and the emails ceased to be after a while. But that was okay, it had to end sometime. It got pretty wild but the masturbation after those emails and cyber role playing was amazing!!
Old 12-27-2005, 07:06 PM   #6
sweety39

Default did I hear whip?

I think I could use that whip too, lol.

I am so pissed, I just tried to post a story on the forum and it kept saying I wasn't logged in when I tried to submit the thread...and I WAS logged in.
So now I can't seem to post the story, wtf?
Old 12-28-2005, 11:55 AM   #7
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default posting issues and webcams

You may be having a problem with your browser expiring your cookies prematurely. Go into your browser settings and make sure your cookie settings aren't too restrictive. And when making a long post, it always helps to put it on your clipboard (Control + A to select the entire post and then Control + C to copy it) That way, if something goes awry, you can use Control + V to replace the text from the WIndows clipboard.

If you ever get another webcam going, please send me a link ;-)
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 04:02 PM   #8
sweety39

Default Rc

I'm glad to hear the rapeclub will be up soon, they have a good role playing forum which is something I like to do. This place is cool too, I like to explore different sites and see what they offer. Some of the stories her are incredible.

Oh, and thank you kredison for the advice on how to post a story.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:06 PM   #9
sweety39

Default Awww

please no fighting...only if it's over me. Come on, it all started out with me being all ready to be raped in the beginning of this post, I think.
Jeez, I've lost track.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:37 PM   #10
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=sweety39]

Last edited by EvilJ; 12-28-2005 at 11:39 PM.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 11:41 PM   #11
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety39
I'm glad to hear the rapeclub will be up soon, they have a good role playing forum which is something I like to do. This place is cool too, I like to explore different sites and see what they offer. Some of the stories her are incredible.
I couldn't agree more on EVERY count, sweety! I like ANY site that allows me to explore my fantasies (this one, RC, even the old Extreme board had its strong points). The world is full of diverse opinions and there's a place for all of them.

Even in rape clubs...
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 12:04 AM   #12
cleanfun4all

You might want to check this one out if you haven't already. It's a new one. A lot like the old exteremeboard and it would seem some of the same members.

Last edited by Grm; 01-24-2006 at 09:04 AM. Reason: spam
Old 12-29-2005, 05:37 PM   #13
cleanfun4all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Not quite true cffa, assuming that the next rc has kept its posts intact, my stories will still be there for anyone who wishes to read them.
Grm
Don't be so sure. All traces of you and your posts could be removed quite easily.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:22 PM   #14
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default RapeClub refugees

Ah, the voice(s) of real experience!

You two, more than most, know about that kind of skullduggery!!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 01:03 PM   #15
kredison

Default sheesh

Quote:
I'm sure I will soon be returning to RC which unlike this site, is 100% GRM free.
Knock it off youz guyz. If you have an issue with GRM, it is evidently a personal one. Send him nasty emails, instant messages or something. We may be a rape board but that doesn't make us a fucking soap opera.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:47 PM   #16
cleanfun4all

I sent GRM a PM, which he ignored. However I am through with this subject. I would ask that any other RC members respect the moderator's request not to continue this.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:09 PM   #17
kredison

Default cool beans (and taters)

I'm glad we could handle this constructively.