Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #41
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

I was concerned for a while until the man came back. I thought I would have to stay here all night. Then when he removed the ring gag I was so relieved. I flexed my jaw for a moment then offered a happy satisfied bark, knowing that was what the man seemed to enjoy from me. I turned and crawled over to the bowls and quickly lowered my head into the one with the cum. Licking, lapping, drinking, At some point I became conscious of the oscilating fan blowing on my ass. I spread my legs a little and began to shift from side to side. It was extremely difficult, especially with my arms taped behind my back, but chasing, meeting the fan. Feeling it blow air on my exposed pussy felt so good. My head firmly anchored in the bowl. Almost ignoring the man, and what he was saying.

I looked from the now empty bowl, to the bowl with the Alpo in it, then at the man, and back at the bowls. I repeated this procedure a couple of times. Each time I whimpered softly. I really didn’t want the Alpo. If I had to eat, then I wanted something different, something good. I even crawled such as it was, maybe shuffle was a more accurate description, over to the man and nuzzled my face into his crotch. I got the sense my displeasure only seemed to amuse the man.

A feeling of depression settled over me as the man stepped back from me, and left the room. Once again I was alone, naked, and yes a little hungry. I looked at the door, then at the bowl of Alpo. With a heavy sigh of exasperation I shuffled back to the bowl and began to eat.
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #42
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I came in an hour to see that she had eaten all her food. I had with me a bottle of water, tooth brush tooth paste and mouthwash. I smiled and patted her on the head. "Good little bitch, you can be human for a little while so you can dressed and brush your teeth." I handed her back her clothes and removed her collar. I reached between her legs she was soaking in pussy juice. "Yes, you liked being treated like this." She blushed and looked at the floor.

"Well first we need to brush your teeth." I took the tooth paste and smeared it on my cock. "Now open your mouth" she complied and I attached the ring stretching her jaw. I took my cock and started using it as a tooth brush. I gently rubber against her back teeth stretching her cheek. Then I shoved to the back of her mouth and started brushing her back molars. I choked her with it and her tongue started licking my shaft. "Stop that, this isn't a treat this isbflgrooming." She stopped and looked at me with a sad puppy dog expression. I pulled my cock out and brushed the top and bottom of her front teeth.I then came all over the floor. I removed the gag.

"Clean this up like the bitch you are. She barked happily and cleaned off my cock and then lapped the cum of the carpet. Now get dressed and meet me by the freight elevator we're going to have some fun in the loading dock Twenty minutes later she found me waiting for her, she was bluzhing wondering what was going on. I pulled her into the elevator and closed the door. "Strip down to your panties and put these back on." She put back on her collar and leash while I helped with her ring gag. The elevator opened and I pulled her exposed body out. There were four shippers working late and the little asian clerk. "Take off your panties and stuff then in your mouth."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 02:09 PM   #43
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Planning on makung this into à story. If you want to see the conclusion email larzaius@yahoo.com. Even better provide Your own Victim with à picture.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote