Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #41
amazonwhore

amazonwhore has initial reputation

I've had a huge crush on my father since I was twelve, lately I've taken to fantasising about him finding out about his little princesses recent slide into promiscuity and forcing himself on me.
amazonwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #42
diabound

diabound Level 7 (700+)diabound Level 7 (700+)diabound Level 7 (700+)diabound Level 7 (700+)diabound Level 7 (700+)diabound Level 7 (700+)diabound Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via MSN to diabound

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonwhore View Post
I've had a huge crush on my father since I was twelve, lately I've taken to fantasising about him finding out about his little princesses recent slide into promiscuity and forcing himself on me.
Mhm, I'd like to RP that with you if your interested
diabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:04 AM   #43
SexyGirl

SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SexyGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nope. Never.
SexyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:22 AM   #44
megomelih

megomelih has initial reputation

i want to fuck my aunt.. especially her ass... it's my biggest dream..
megomelih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #45
TheViper

TheViper has initial reputation

I've been wanting to fuck my Milf Pakistani Scottish Cousin for a while now

She's got a great ass and amazing face to put your load on.

I've got pics of her if anyone wants to see them , just send me a private message on here.

Is there a chance i can post pictures of her on here ?

Last edited by TheViper; 03-05-2012 at 12:38 PM.
TheViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #46
Deeprover

Deeprover has initial reputation

Hi Deeprover here. Iunderstand that fantasy since I also had that same one about my mom and her DD tits. I used to listen to my father fuck her and force her to take his dick down her throat and in her asshole. She would beg for him to stop and he would only laugh. When her finished face fucking her he would make her get him hard again and tell her to turn over onto her front side and tell her to get up on her knees and to put her shoulders and tits flat on the bed. She knew what he was going to do and she would try to fight him to stop him but he was way to strong and she had to submit.

I dreamed of fucking her just like he did. When I would come home from school I would go through her underware she put in the laundry and lick the crotch of her panties. I love the taste of her pussy.

I would love to chat with you about more details of this fatasy. FThink you might be interested. Contact me at jimwwinters@yahoo.com.
Deeprover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #47
Deeprover

Deeprover has initial reputation
Default Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
I've been wanting to fuck my Milf Pakistani Scottish Cousin for a while now

She's got a great ass and amazing face to put your load on.

I've got pics of her if anyone wants to see them , just send me a private message on here.

Is there a chance i can post pictures of her on here ?
I would love to see the pics and chat with you about what you desire to do to her body. Email me at jimwwinters@yahoo.com
Deeprover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:49 AM   #48
yokayoka

yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)yokayoka Level 8 (800+)

Yes... the dad but it started kind of just like a crush when I was very young, with not much sex involved, and only evolved when I got older, haha.
yokayoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #49
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyGirl View Post
Nope. Never.
Never?? Not one sexy reletive that you've ever thought about??

I cant say that. I have several cousins that are just drop dead sexy and...

True Confession...

MY step-sister was going through a hard time, marriage was falling apart and her father (my step-father) was dying, this was many years ago. Anyway she came to my apartment late one evening and, it happened. She didnt leave til the next morning.

That continued for the better part of a year.

She wasnt a blood relation. As I said she was my step sister, still I guess that's the next best thing.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 03-11-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:16 PM   #50
Fae

Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Never?? Not one sexy reletive that you've ever thought about??
I'm with Sexygirl on this one.

The only relatives I have met are immediate family (parents, siblings, grandparents) and that is actually skin crawl territory for me.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:06 AM   #51
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had a cousin years back when I was a teenager that used to torment me in my dreams and fantasys.. cute little blond with perfect sized perky tits.. always wore the tiniest little bikinis in the summer time.. and she was a total tease.. there were sooooo many times I had to stop myself at just the last second from grabbing some tasty part of her. And she knew it and would just laugh and wiggle and jiggle some more. Time went past and at one point I came home on leave from the Marines and just happened to bounce into her somewhere.. she was on the verge of panic because she needed money for rent or she was going to be kicked out of her apartment..I, being the gentleman that I am, offerd to help her out.. she started crying and hugged me.. when I tried to break the hug she wouldnt let go and slid her hand down to my crotch and started rubbing. It took every ounce of control and about 45 minutes.. but I made her stop..lol.. ok.. not 45 minutes.. I took her hand away and told her not to be testing what little control I had.. she didnt seem to like that but she did..and that was as far as it went.. I found out years later.. that she wasnt really a true cousin..just one of those 'by marriage' things.. fucking pissed me off because by then she had moved somewhere far away and i never seen her or my money again..if I had known in the past that she wasnt blood.. there were some camping trips back in our teen days that would have gone a whole lot differently.. I'll never forgive my family for not telling me.. buttholes
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #52
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I wonder if guys have more naughty thoughts about relatives than girls do? I know, or rather I have heard, that many girls have a "Daddy Complex", ie a period of time (that they usually grow out of without acting on) when they have a crush on their fathers or other older family members but I dont think nearly as many have thoughts about brothers and cousins. I could be dead wrong here but that is just the impression I have.

Whereas most guys will have thoughts about any woman that strikes their fancy, family or not. Again, at least that is the sense I have on the issue.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:46 AM   #53
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had a distant cousin I didn't know was my cousin that looked like a rock-star when I was a younger and I wanted him to do bad things to me.

I find that a lot of my family members are pretty attractive, but he's the only one I had ever felt that way about.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #54
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The women in my family tend to resemble me, large, clumsy and stupid. I suppose the male side is rather dominant. My dad was a special forces Nazi hunter. Cold blooded killing runs in the family from before him. Who wants to rape a 6' tall freak with bigger trapezoids than his own? However my sister had the good sense to marry a bloke with a really cute daughter. I've watched her grow and one day I'm going to have her.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #55
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your family sounds like mine , FR.. I'm from scandinavian ancestry.. I have a far back relative named Thom Skullcrusher..I wish I could have met him..I bet he was a hoot to party with
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:54 AM   #56
Tank446

Tank446 has initial reputation

My sister forgot to lock the door when she was showering once, she didn't hear me come in and I couldn't help but stare at her slim body and massive tits and ever since I can't stop fantasizeing about grabing her and fucking her there and then while she begs me to stop. I can't help myself
Tank446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:37 PM   #57
Tank446

Tank446 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biglug View Post
If I've had a really bad day I'm probably going to have a rape fantasy that might include mom or sis. Fantasies could include me surprising them in the shower and raping them hard up against the shower wall, or maybe bring home some homeless guys and let them beat on and rape mom and/or sis.
Yeah I know the feeling but mine usualy envolve my sis or cousan with me crashing into there room or comeing up behind them in the kitchen and getting balls deep in there arse or pussy
Tank446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #58
kgfunstuff

kgfunstuff has initial reputation
Default My sister

My fantasies about my adult sister have started with tickling and massage leading up to gentle consensual sex, with a touch of bondage thrown in. Since I've found this site, I can't help but give into images of torturing and raping her while she's working black lingerie or a bikini. My current fantasy involves days of subjecting her to rape and torture (especially waterboarding) until I break her spirit and she becomes my sex slave for life.
kgfunstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #59
Just_Me

Just_Me has initial reputation

no, never
Just_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #60
romer

romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)romer Level 5 (500+)
Default Yes

Many times I've fantasised about raping my Aunt Joan. Its an older woman thing with her. I nearly did it once too but didn't have the guts to carry it through. I've recently started to think about doing another aunt but she would be easy and she would be nearer my age so it wouldn't be much fun.
My stepdaughter used to be a fantasy figure but I've had her a few times now. I don't suppose she counts in that she isn't a blood relative within the context of this thread. Still, she's a good fuck.
romer is offline   Reply With Quote