Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-09-2011, 02:03 AM   #21
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Nice!!!
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sounds like she is asking for it and your gf is giving the green light by allowing her to run around the house in just her underwear.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:07 PM   #23
Biglug

Biglug has initial reputation

As long as it remains a fantasy I don't have any problem with it. If anyone wants to talk or swap fantasies about this subject, just send me a private message or an email.
Biglug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:07 PM   #24
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My wife is the youngest of 8, with 5 sisters. I've often fantasized about 4 of them being in one rape situation or another. I don't often play the role of the rapist, but thinking about them violated and defiled has often been an idle thought or two at a dinner for four.
Funny, I'm the youngest of 5, all brothers and the same fantasies don't apply to their wives. Go figure.
The mother in law, oh yeah. Ass fucked to oblivion.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 03:33 AM   #25
Blacvulture

Blacvulture has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
Sounds like she is asking for it and your gf is giving the green light by allowing her to run around the house in just her underwear.
I agree.
Blacvulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #26
TheSwede

TheSwede has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
It sure feels like it sometimes.
TheSwede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:54 AM   #27
backdoorslamr

backdoorslamr has initial reputation

Mother, sister, brother's wife, brother's daughters, cousins, cousin's daughters....nobody's safe!
backdoorslamr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:00 PM   #28
Murlough

Murlough has initial reputation

When I was younger I got drunk with my oldest brother at his place with some of his friends. I went to the bathroom and he came in after me to see if I was throwing up. I wasn't. I stood really close to him as we talked in the bathroom and then I innocently kissed him as an I Love You sort of deal. But weird part was I couldnt fucking stop. I guess I creeped him out because he left quickly after. That was 3 years ago and my perverted dirty fantasies about him grew. Hehe
Murlough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #29
MumLover

MumLover has initial reputation

I fantasize about all of the women in my life. My dear mother; I want to see a home-invasion gang rape when I am visiting her... sit bound to a chair with a raging hard-on as she is bruised and humiliated, filled and covered with come. My ex-wife... Dying to see her hurt and torn as I watch and cheer the rapists on! My adorable daughter... She saved herself for marriage, but I fantasized about her being abducted from teh bachelorette party and raped & impregnated before the wedding. My wife? God bless her, she is willingly shared and LOVES rough sex! Love it when my buddy Matt drops by and asks to 'borrow a cup of pussy!' I hand him the 'rape kit' (black athletic bag with restraints and toys) and he abuses her for hours... Drops her off bruised and filed with come! Then I make her tell me every detail as I fuck and fist her raw cunt!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6a.jpg (10.4 KB, 60 views)
MumLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #30
degenerate

degenerate has initial reputation

idk about rape maybe getting them drunk (does that count as rape?)
ive always had a thing for incest the closest i ever got to do anything was when i was a teen with my cousin she made the first move but at the time i couldnt take advantage of it
degenerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #31
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had several hot female cousins ... I did get to grope one a little bit once (we were both teens, had snuck a little wine at a New Years' party) ... she seemed to enjoy kissing and little grope, but then it was like she realized "This is my cousin, ewww ..." and broke it off. Never had another chance, with her or any other relative.

Now sometimes I fantasize that I hadn't let her get away, that I had pushed her into a deserted room, held her down and raped her until she came hard ... (in reality, there were no deserted rooms during that party, but hey, this is fantasy).
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 01:14 AM   #32
Rashieka

Rashieka Level 7 (700+)Rashieka Level 7 (700+)Rashieka Level 7 (700+)Rashieka Level 7 (700+)Rashieka Level 7 (700+)Rashieka Level 7 (700+)Rashieka Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Rashieka

I've had lots of fantasies about my older brother raping me, ever since he walked in on me masturbating in the shower :P

It's sexy!
Rashieka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #33
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I had a lot of fantasies about the two daughters of my cousin. they are 19+20 now. the younger one has sweet hamster cheeks and the 20 year old looks a little bit like a young copy of jennifer lopez and have wonderful legs so that i would have a nice variety in the visual appearance.
It would be great pleasure to rape this two in front of her mom and hear her beggins to stop this on her daughters.
Also i have fantasies about my mom in younger years.I love to see her old photos with her beautiful blonde hair and wish i could back to my teenager self when i get the first erection,so that i could rape her then.Back then she was 31 or 32 and still very pretty.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #34
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What one wouldn't give for a time machine.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #35
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

When I was younger, I had a huge crush on my mom's younger sister (my aunt, obviously). She wasn't even that hot or anything. I think it was just the whole taboo aspect of it. And, it helped that I saw her more than any other woman (other than my mom) so I got to see her countless times in the summer in bathing suits and whatnot.

She (and I) are older now, and she's kind of in the "old lady" stage. So there's zero attraction to her now. But she was my very first incest rape fantasy star.

I do have some cousins, a sister, and a niece that regularly star in my fantasies though ...
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #36
AussieRapist

AussieRapist has initial reputation

Facebook is definitely a wonderful thing.

Since my teens I've had fantasies about raping three of my cousins. They're all a few year younger than me, around the same age. One has grown up to become a bit of a poser who constantly posts FB photos of her in clubbing outfits and on the beach in bikini's.

Since added my sister in law to the list as well - she's a frequent visitor to my fantasies. I often imagine her being abused by a stranger or few, rather than doing it myself. Still gets me hot as hell though.
AussieRapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #37
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Sisters, nieces, aunts, cousins, sisters in law... yes, add me to the list of pervs who include family members in my rape fantasies
Old 01-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #38
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Since I have no siblings, I'd often fantasize how great it'd be to be some of my friends who had sexy hot sisters and/or moms...to be so close to them...the opportunities... very hot fantasy indeed... especially with the moms...
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:21 PM   #39
ManInTheDark

ManInTheDark has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to ManInTheDark
Thumbs up

I actually had an experience with my sleeping Aunt when i was about 14. Have fantasized many times about reliving that night.
ManInTheDark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:12 PM   #40
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Facebook is definitely a wonderful thing.
I don’t have many relatives as friends on Facebook. My sisters-in-laws are Friends with their nieces and nephews, but most of my Friends are old school chums, and I thought if I tried to friend my SILs or nieces that it might come over as creepy (and it is!), so I haven’t initiated it. Once my daughter left her Facebook page open, and I took the opportunity to look around at my SIL’s and nieces’ pages. For the most part they are all too smart, and conservative, to post any ultra-sexy or remotely scandalous pics or posts. I do wonder how my nephews feel about having their aunts as Friends, and having access to their photos, and a direct communication link. I would have enjoyed that at their age, and used their photos to feed a few fantasies.

BTW, it’s nice having a role call of kindred relative lovers here, but if anybody wants to talk more in depth on the subject or swap some stories, feel free to PM me.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote