Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #41
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At the sound of his voice I jump up suddenly shy and maybe a little shy to go along with the excitement. Standing at the foot of my bed, I stare at the door for a moment. "Uhhh...yes! I'm ready!" More than ready I think to myself. More than ready to get out of here!

Without a backward glance, I leave my sanctuary prison on the arm of a man I have known only a day.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #42
drmephisto

We climb into the Learjet 85 waiting on the runway. "Come on,it's ok," I say to Elise who is as hesitante to get in as a child on their first amusement park ride. She takes my hand as I help her up the small staircase. the inside of the jet is small. The cabin is only 25 feet long and six feet high making ducking low an instinctive act. "Cookie will be with us to act as our stewart for the trip Elise so buckle up and give me about fifteen minutes and I will have us on our way," I said to her as she returned a smile that I could see still had some hesitation in it. Rather than try to console her now, I figured that we could get into the air since the trip is under 3 hours the time will pass quickly.
"Sanctuary 1 this is Bird leaving nest, ready for departure request permission to take off," I called to the security office. Art Timmons responded with permission to depart which I did immeadiatly.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:00 AM   #43
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh god! I'm such a baby! I didn't think about having to fly! I know that I own airplanes and helicopters, but I've never been in one! Evan puts me at ease and gets the belt buckled before he vanishes. My mouth opens to ask where he is going but nothing comes out.

Cookie brings me a glass of champagne and a welcome pat on the hand. When I ask after Evan, he tells me that Evan is flying the plane!

I hear the engines rev and look out. I wonder why we aren't moving and then, we are moving. We're driving down the runway! I laugh out loud at the thought of Evan driving a plane rather than flying it.

All of the sudden the plan lifts and takes my stomach with it. My gasp is met with a reassuring smile from Cookie. He's fine with what's happening, so I am too.

The view is breathtaking as we sail higher and higher. My face is pressed against the window, my transfixed by the receding island.

Last edited by Jasmine; 02-05-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 04:42 PM   #44
drmephisto

I made sure that a legitamite flight plan was filed so that there would be no questions from the authorities when we landed. I laughed to myself that her island was not quite a soverign state so I would have diplomatic immunity in the event of issues witht he Austrailian government who does have an extradition tready with Indonesia. I only hope that by now the present regime in Jakarta has forgotten about me and will let by-gones be by-gones. I brought the plane to a cruisong altitude of 30,000 feet and set the auto pilot. I then called the international air control and reported pertanent information relating to destination and passengers. I also had cookie take care of getting his and Elises passports. Plane set in motion. I got up and headed to the cabin.

"You look a little pale I forgot that you have never flown before," I said as I entered the cabin and saw her paleness turn to sheet white. "The auto pilot's flying right now so don't worry," I said as I poured a glass of water and sat beside her.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:25 PM   #45
Jasmine
Privileged Member

As scared as I was before, the knowledge that no one is flying the plane is even more frightening! "No one is flying the plane??!" I am sure that you have to be kidding me. Reaching for your water, I gulp down all of it a only a couple of sips.

"Get back up there and fly this plane! I don't want to crash!"
Old 02-28-2009, 06:34 PM   #46
drmephisto

"Well now neither do I hun," I said sitting next to her. Look the plane is flying itself and I will be in in a minute to keep us on traack and make sure we don't fly into any mountians but there are no mountains at 30,000 feet," I said as I tried to reassure her. "Come into the cockpit, you can sit in the co-pilot's seat to get the thrill of a lifetime," I said holding my hand out to hers. Hse jumped up took my hand and led me back to the cockpit real fast.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:39 AM   #47
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The excitement overwhelms my fear as he takes my hand. The sky! The sky is so blue, so clear up here. He shows me how to slip in the seat and buckle up. I sit in awe and look around; my head swiveling back and forth. "It's beautiful!"
Old 03-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #48
drmephisto

I watched her closely as she was spellbound by the clouds passing by and before we knew it our approach to the Austrailian coastline. She asked me a dozen questions about where we were and what this or that was. As educated as she was, she had no concept of the real world and what wonders it had to offer. The calm was suddenly shaken by the radio and the control tower calling us. I confirmed the transponder and flight plan and they gave me instructions for the approach. "Better buckle up Elise we are beginning to decend, Cookie prepare for landing" I called on the intercom. Soon we had touched down into Sydney airport and were directed to the general aviation sector.
I parked and shut down the engine then turned to Elise. "You ready for your debut in the real world honey?" I said to her and she responded like a giddy schoolgirl on her first field trip leaping out of the cockpit toward the exit door.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #49
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The view from above is certainly different! I have never seen mountains! Well, we have what we call "mountains" on the island but nothing like what we flew over! It's all so beautiful. Before long, I could see buildings! Little roads! Tiny cars! Oh how wonderful it all is.

Suddenly, the road seemed to be coming up to meet us as we landed. I was terrified, but Evan landed with barely a bump.

It doesn't take me more than a nanosecond to unbuckle my seat belt and be at the door awaiting the opening. I can't wait! I try not to bounce as he takes his time!
Old 03-16-2009, 09:28 AM   #50
drmephisto

The limo is waiting to take us to the hotel as ordered. The chauffer was standing with the door open as Elise came outside. She stood on the stairs and took in the smells of a new world. "it's not paradise Elise, but it is exciting, go into the limo and I'll get our bags, we have to clear customs and then off we go to downtown," I said as she looked back at me with her eyes sparkling like bright gems. She got into the waiting car as I got our bags. After we cleared customs we got onto the highway into downtown Sydney. We approached the harbor with the opera shell in full view. She pointed to it and said that seeing it up close sure beats a picture in a book. She looked up at me and thanked me. I just leaned over and kissed her softly on her lips.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #51
Jasmine
Privileged Member

My heart stops. Time stands still. Then, all at once, my heart starts to pound and the blood rushes to my head. That has to be what it is since I am suddenly light headed. My hand goes to his chest. Taking a breath, I lift my lips toward his and part them slightly. My hope of hopes is that you kiss me again. Again, it seems that time has stopped.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:46 AM   #52
drmephisto

The kiss lasted for only a few seconds but seemed like forever. Yet I knew that we had to go. Adventures awaited this young woman, the likes of which she probably never dreamed of having on her island paradise. We got through the customs and our limo took us to the hotel in Sydney. Cookie had family here so we dropped him with them and continued on. I watched Elise as she took in all the sights that she had only seen in books and video. She knew more about many of them than I did. When we arrived at the hotel we went in and checked in and inside the room we took a moment to gaze in each others eyes. Suddenly to me being in Sydney didn't matter, only because I could have been anywhere as long as I was with her.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #53
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I can't breathe. My mouth is dry. I lick my lips. My heart races. I feel dizzy. My mind goes through stupid thoughts as I look into this man's eyes. I wait. I watch him. I see things in his eyes. Amusement at first, then something that seemed to be surprise but was quickly masked. His eyes no long open to interpretation as the veil falls once again. I can still see that he has seen too much but I don't care because right now his eyes are on me.

I feel like he can see into my heart and my soul. I am certain that he knows how fast my heart is beating from the look in his eyes. As I feel the heat rising in my cheeks, I look away. I am humiliated by my response to him. "I ..what a beautiful room. Thank you for bringing me. What would you like to do first?" I ask as I jump back onto the bed like a happy child.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #54
drmephisto

As she lay on the bed asking what we should do first I answer by lying down beside her and taking her into a passionate embrace. We begin to wrestle as feelings her laying dorment for years begin to rise and my own that I have suppressed begin to surge. She kisses me with desire that is unexperianced but certainly alive. Her hands hold my head and rub through my hair as mine does to her. We stop only to look into each other's eyes, seeing fire in them, the fire of desire. The worst torture that I could have ever suffered is now a distant memory. Soon we slow down and I gently undress her so as not to cause her any embarresment. I feel that she trusts me as I bare her breasts and softly carress them making her head arch backward with pleasure. I stand and pull her up to face me and we gaze in each other's gently exchanging kisses that slowly have our tongues touching.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #55
Jasmine
Privileged Member

It's my first time and I am so scared. I am almost sure that he knows, but I am afraid that he will stop if I tell him. I hope that I do ok and that he will be pleased. I am certain that I love him. Oh, I know that we've only known one another for a matter of days, but I am about to give myself to the man I love.

"I love you." I tell him as soon as I can catch my breath from that kiss. I know he loves me too or he wouldn't be able to kiss me like that would he?
Old 05-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #56
drmephisto

"I love you too my sweet," I responded to this woman whose childlike innocence was fragile and I knew that I had to take care with it. As we embrace her flesh is so warm and enticing. Soon our kisses turn to firey passion and for a moment we stop. I sweep her off her feet and lay her back on the bed lying next to her. We wrestle as one for what seemed to be eternity but was in reality only moments. She laid on her back and I was over her. She opened herself and I held her and was joined to her as she arched her back expressing a moan of quiet delight and desire. I found myself slowly taking each moment with care since I only wanted her to enjoy the love I was giving her now. She had a quiet smile with eyes closed as though she had become an angel. I was with her in paradise.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #57
Jasmine
Privileged Member

My life began right here in this moment, of that I am certain. All that I thought I knew, slips away so that all that is left is only touch and feeling. I am aware of everything - each touch of his hand, the weight of his body on mine and the feeling of him inside me.

My heart soars with his words and his touch. This is where I belong.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:02 PM   #58
drmephisto

I have never known happiness like this before. Our kisses are passionate and her love for me is so intence. Days ago I felt as though she despised me, even hated my , but it seems now that that is all behind us. As we make love our eyes meet and seem to look so deep into each other that she could not mean anything to me but happiness. She is unaware that she is the first woman I have been with in 5 years and the first that I could actually say that I love.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #59
Jasmine
Privileged Member

This man! My man! Oh wow! I have a MAN!! I feel him moving in and out of me, taking what is for him alone and giving so much back to me! My heart and mind and flying in heaven above at how this man who has seen so much wants me. I can only feel, only focus on him and the wonderful things that she is doing to me.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #60
drmephisto

I was mindful of nothing except trying to prolong this episode of happiness. Her eyes looked at mine with what I could only describe as sheer adoration. We were becoming sweaty and slithered over and around each other. Our passion was exploding. I felt that I was about to release my seed within her and did all I could to slow it down. Desire can get the best of anyone's wants. I soon found myself pumping into her, hearing her cries of delight until I could not hold on any longer and released my seed within her. She took hold of my face and looked at me with eyes full of wonder and happiness. Soon I collapsed on her and turned to roll beside her. She looked deeply at me and kissed me softly brushing my cheek with her hand as she did.