Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-21-2015, 02:39 PM   #1
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Taboo Fantasy About a Beautiful Passed Out Woman

Now i have to stress that this is strictly fantasy, I would never act on such a fantasy as it's most definitely not worth the risk.

I love the idea of finding a beautiful, out of my league woman passed out drunk somewhere. I have to admit, I'm quite a coward. I love the cowardice of such a fantasy. I also have to admit that I'm not the best looking, I have a slight pot belly, I don't go to the gym, and have never even touched a woman who I would consider 5/10 or above in terms of looks.

I love the fantasy of finally having the chance to, by finding one passed out drunk...., and I'm imagining her in such a situation, passed out, unable to stop my advances. Oh to have unlimited time to savour their soft curves...I also like their thick, shapely thighs - I myself have quite weedy thighs, and love the idea of having my way with a woman such as these who has beautiful, curvy, femininely-powerful thighs. Such a contrast. Someone such as me who is at the lower end of the scale in terms of attractiveness, ravishing such beauty.

As rare as it may be, if anyone else shares such a fantasy, get in touch on Yahoo at dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk.

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 06:16 AM   #2
Wife2rape

Wife2rape has initial reputation

I love this fantasy and would really like to discuss this more with you!
Message me and we can discuss further!
Old 02-26-2015, 08:49 AM   #3
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
I love this fantasy and would really like to discuss this more with you!
Message me and we can discuss further!
Hi there, I think we chatted before on Yahoo . I'm not really into telling guys what I'd do with their wives, but thanks for getting in touch .

I'm mainly looking for others who share my fantasy.

Old 02-26-2015, 01:08 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not my cup of tea, but a well written post, and a refreshing change from the dire "give me wank fodder about some random pic I found on the internet" bollocks that seems to pass for a rape discussion these days. Well done for remembering this is rapeboard, not wankboard!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:26 PM   #5
UK_ThighLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Not my cup of tea, but a well written post, and a refreshing change from the dire "give me wank fodder about some random pic I found on the internet" bollocks that seems to pass for a rape discussion these days. Well done for remembering this is rapeboard, not wankboard!
Thank you .

I have made some rather brief posts in the past, but I felt as though I had to post about this.

Even though I haven't yet found someone who shares my tastes, posting these thoughts helps somewhat.

What did everyone think of my cowardly aspect of the fantasy?

I also love how wrong it would be for an unattractive skinny man like myself to get my hands on a beautiful woman with curves.

Being a leg lover, I love the fact that I have skinny legs. The idea of a weakling like me enjoying a femininely powerful, beautiful pair of legs is so wrong, yet such a turn on.

Old 03-02-2015, 08:31 AM   #6
UK_ThighLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_ThighLover View Post
Thank you .

I have made some rather brief posts in the past, but I felt as though I had to post about this.

Even though I haven't yet found someone who shares my tastes, posting these thoughts helps somewhat.

What did everyone think of my cowardly aspect of the fantasy?

I also love how wrong it would be for an unattractive skinny man like myself to get my hands on a beautiful woman with curves.

Being a leg lover, I love the fact that I have skinny legs. The idea of a weakling like me enjoying a femininely powerful, beautiful pair of legs is so wrong, yet such a turn on.
This is the current object of this fantasy -

http://chicagofabulousblog.com/wp-co...JoLevesque.jpg

Oh how I would love to cowardly ravish such a beauty.

Her legs are a lot more powerful than mine. She would probably be able to fight me off if not under the heavy influence of alcohol.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:18 AM   #7
UK_ThighLover

And here is today's lust target -

http:// http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content...-london_29.jpg

I can only dream of getting my hands on such a tease...teasing fucking whore

As always, on Yahoo at drying lover a yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by UK_ThighLover; 03-03-2015 at 07:22 AM.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:42 PM   #8
UK_ThighLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_ThighLover View Post
And here is today's lust target -

http:// http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content...-london_29.jpg

I can only dream of getting my hands on such a tease...teasing fucking whore

As always, on Yahoo at drying lover a yahoo.co.uk
I tell you what, predictive text gets right on my nerves.

That should be dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk not drying lover.

Anyway....I'm sitting here lusting over that leggy bitch, in the hope that someone who shares my fantasy gets in touch....

Fuck, she makes me feel inadequate.

Old 03-05-2015, 10:23 AM   #9
UK_ThighLover

Lonely lonely times.....anybody out there who wants to chat? My details are in my SIG

Old 03-06-2015, 02:46 PM   #10
UK_ThighLover

Hi everyone,

I'm around all evening if anyone else is, and wants to chat on Yahoo that shares my fantasy?

I think I'm in a very small minority who enjoys chatting to others about this....although I am somewhat to blame as I have posted on here before but should have been on a bit more regularly so that people can get in touch.

Currently just sitting here on my laptop in my cowardly ways, looking at sexy celebs and fantasising about making them the subject of my fantasy.

Yahoo contact details are in my Sig, if anyone is around?

Old 04-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #11
UK_ThighLover

I'm thinking of starting a new thread on here detailing my frustrations, and how I use them and how they manifest into fantasies. I'm becoming incredibly frustrated at not having a likeminded perv to chat to about females.

Today I saw a lovely young woman, must have been about 18, short plaid skirt, showing toned legs, and a low cut black vest top showing a bountiful cleavage....my cock was raging.

I also saw a couple of lovely young women in tight jeans, with incredible legs and arses.

I have been wanking over them, and some celebs, all evening. I just want a fellow perv who shares my frustrations at not being able to touch such teasing sluts, to chat about what we would do with them....

My Yahoo details are in my sig, but I might also start a "blog" like thread detailing the females I have lusted over during the day, and how I have fantasised about them.

If you share my tastes please get in touch