Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2014, 09:24 AM   #21
BarebackGloryHole

BarebackGloryHole has initial reputation

Just found this site and loving every fucking word. I'm definitely into the male on male rape thing--but even though I want to get brutally raped, there isn't one thing effeminate about me. I'm all man and if you're gonna tap this then you're gonna fight for it. I've got a private glory hole here at my place and it never ceases to amaze me how many straight guys get off on grabbing the back of my head as I'm blowing them and literally choking me with their dicks until i'm wet with all the spit I keep gagging up.
BarebackGloryHole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:34 AM   #22
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnlust View Post
Shawn, you strike a real "blow" for freedom... although I'm not into the fantasy, thanks for posting the question on such a testosterone intensive site.
Well, I haven't seen any homophobes here despite 99% of the forum's contents being male on female rape. You guys are all right .

A glory hole... interesting . Maybe I'm picturing a different kind of glory hole but I don't know how the other person can grab your head while you blow them. Unless you have a second hole for that purpose, or the hole is extra large to fit additional body parts.
Shawn D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:18 PM   #23
BarebackGloryHole

Default Easy

The wooden part of the hole comes up to a level of about 4.5 feet. Above that hangs a leather curtain...
Old 06-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #24
Poison

Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)Poison Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn D View Post
Looks like Poison is too busy to roleplay, so I just might obey that order.
Sorry for the delay. I'm hoping I can get some RPing done.

Now, how can I make this up to you? A nice healthy portion of anal rape perhaps?
Poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:18 PM   #25
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That will be lovely, Poison, but don't rush it though. When roleplaying, I like to savour the moments.

As for the glory hole, I was thinking of one in a public place, such as a public toilet. The curtain is certainly a useful addition that allows more interactions.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:13 AM   #26
BarebackGloryHole

Shawn, you literally made me LOL--as if being raped had anything to do with what -you- want. For me anyway, it's all about the rapist--and if he's worth the time, then he won't give two shits about me or what I -want- ...
Old 06-08-2014, 10:56 AM   #27
Shawn D

If you're referring to "savour the moments", I was talking about my fantasy during the roleplay and not real rape.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:59 AM   #28
Reza

Reza has initial reputation

i need several hairy men rape me
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:18 AM   #29
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarebackGloryHole View Post
Shawn, you literally made me LOL--as if being raped had anything to do with what -you- want. For me anyway, it's all about the rapist--and if he's worth the time, then he won't give two shits about me or what I -want- ...
Fascinating point to bring up, because it's very much the same with man on woman, or woman on man rape... ultimately it's about the pleasure for the perp. Now granted the perp can get a charge out of the victim's response... but here's the wrench in the all too perfect theory... The vic may enjoy the act as much as the perp, even if he/she may succumb to it... damn right! Let that mnd-fuck for you a while...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:45 PM   #30
Shawn D

I'm scratching my head trying to think of something new to add to this discussion.

What about discussing prison rape? I have never been arrested and honestly, I won't last a minute in prison. They will use my sweet ass for currency .
Old 06-19-2014, 10:36 AM   #31
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

I also am located fairly solidly toward the straight end of the Kinsey scale. The thing is, though, in my rape fantasies the elements of force and fear and helplessness are my turnons, and those things can override my real-life gender preference. The idea of consensual vanilla sex with another male has little to no appeal for me, but the idea of another man or group of men overpowering me, tearing off my clothes, binding me up naked, torturing me without mercy, and raping me into a coma is... affecting me even as I type this sentence. I would rather the perpetrator(s) be female, but some twisted part of my brain doesn't want to have even that much choice. That part of me just really wants to be raped — RAPED, dammit, by whomever and in whatever manner — and doesn't much care whether the rest of me likes it or not.

In the fantasy role of the perpetrator, with another male as my victim? I don't know. I haven't thought much about that side of it. I suppose if my fantasy self had some hot bit of cock all naked and chained up in a soundproof chamber somewhere, I could come up with various ways to keep my guest entertained.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:23 PM   #32
Shawn D

Oh really? And what are some of the ways you will entertain the chained up, naked hot bit of cock?
Old 06-21-2014, 10:46 AM   #33
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Oh really? And what are some of the ways you will entertain the chained up, naked hot bit of cock?
Well... The specifics of it all would emerge according to my whims of the moment, but I think the broad outlines are pretty clear. I have my victim chained, with heavy steel shackles and stretched out nice and tight, so obviously I am expecting him to disapprove rather strenuously of the activities I have planned for him. I have stripped him completely naked, so he knows he can look forward to a lot of very intimate interactions with his captor. And even a brief glance around the well-equipped chamber is enough to make the reason for the soundproofing obvious.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
Old 06-21-2014, 11:13 AM   #34
Shawn D

Add in the circumstances leading to your captive being there and you have a scenario that totally turns me on . With me being the captive, of course.
Old 06-22-2014, 12:21 AM   #35
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
Add in the circumstances leading to your captive being there and you have a scenario that totally turns me on . With me being the captive, of course.
Oh, it totally turns you on, does it? So... It arouses you, then, to imagine yourself as my captive, naked and helpless, the cold steel shackles locked tight around your wrists and ankles, the chains holding you stretched in a painfully taut spread-eagle, your arms pulled high above you, your legs spread obscenely wide, your toes barely touching the floor, every part of your quivering nude body exposed and vulnerable? You get all excited, thinking of yourself hanging there surrounded by every imaginable restraining device and instrument of torment, your fear rising within you as all hope of escape or rescue dies? I wonder. Perhaps, in spite of everything, you still cling to the notion that your captor is only trying to scare you, and you do not grasp the full extent of what is in store for you.

Old 06-22-2014, 10:47 AM   #36
Shawn D

If your point is that your scenario is in fact a terrible thing not to be fantasised about, like something out of a serial killer's playbook, then I retract my previous statement. This being the Rape Board, it can be hard to differentiate between describing an elaborate rape fantasy scenario that involves fear and describing a genuinely scary situation that no one ever wants to be in. Sorry if I pissed you off with my remark.

I also want to add that when I said it turns me on, I don't mean if it happens for real. It's the same with any other rape fantasy, we get aroused just thinking about kidnappings and gangbangs, but the real thing is likely to be a lot less pleasant.

Last edited by Shawn D; 06-22-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-22-2014, 11:20 PM   #37
CaptiveSoul

Quote:
If your point is that your scenario is in fact a terrible thing not to be fantasised about, like something out of a serial killer's playbook, then I retract my previous statement. This being the Rape Board, it can be hard to differentiate between describing an elaborate rape fantasy scenario that involves fear and describing a genuinely scary situation that no one ever wants to be in. Sorry if I pissed you off with my remark.

I also want to add that when I said it turns me on, I don't mean if it happens for real. It's the same with any other rape fantasy, we get aroused just thinking about kidnappings and gangbangs, but the real thing is likely to be a lot less pleasant.
Oops... A case in which the "hard to differentiate" seems to have gone both ways. My post came from my RapeBoard fantasy character, not from real-life Me, and was meant to address the fantasy You. "So the little worm thinks being my victim would be a turn-on, does he? We'll see how much fun he thinks it is when I get started on him..." That's not me in real life. I looked at some of your posts in the RP forum, where your character imagines being captured by a serial killer and tortured to death, and I while I would hope that it never becomes reality, I understand the power of that fantasy. I have updated my profile's "Drawings" album with some example images of my own more extreme victim-role fantasies. I think that the more rational part of my self would never actually want to be in those situations in reality, but the fantasy of that alternate no-limits universe is deeply erotic to me. There is some part of me that would give myself up into those situations in a cold second if given the chance, and that's the part of me that hangs out here. I'm sorry also, if I didn't separate the worlds clearly enough.

Old 06-23-2014, 11:16 AM   #38
Shawn D

The real me who reads about what goes on will be turned on, the fantasy me will not because he's getting tortured. So yeah, the part that is hard to differentiate also applies to a comment about the scenario, words coming from the real me but can be mistaken for something said by the fantasy me while he is in danger. Anyway, it's a lesson learnt for anyone reading this who may find himself in a similar discussion in another thread.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:26 AM   #39
PervDaddy57

PervDaddy57 has initial reputation

Gay man here. I have gay rape and gay incest fantasies. Being forced to have brutal gay sex with my dad, coach, teacher as punishment was a favorite fantasy when younger. Now I think about being the Father, coach, teacher, etc.
PervDaddy57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 11:07 PM   #40
Socalkinkguy81

Socalkinkguy81 has initial reputation
Default 33 bi curious guy with fantasy of being raped

wish some guy or group of guys had the balls to make me their bitch
Socalkinkguy81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bisexual, gay, m/m, male on male