Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-03-2020, 07:39 PM   #1
rove

rove has initial reputation
Default Male Rape (Real)

I've been raped by several people in my life starting when I was a young boy by my grandfather. It crushed me. I felt like I moved from victim status to survivor status when I finally told my family about my grandfather when I was in my teen years and we got him thrown in jail. But, I've been getting raped at random by strangers since I was 23 years old. I guess I've become numb to it now. I don't want to accept that this is my life or that I came into existence for other people's pleasure but I don't know what else to think. I've been raped at a hotel in my sleep by two different guys that I didn't even know after I took a sleep aid, raped over a sink in a public bathroom while I was washing my face and had soap in my eyes, raped on the side of I-95 by a state trooper, raped by a crazy serial rapist that was actually on the news and is currently serving time for the rape of three women in Maryland... I don't know why this keeps happening to me. I do the best I can to live a normal life but nothing about this is normal.
rove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gay, gay rape, male on male rape, male rape, rape anal oral