Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #41
drmephisto

You walk down toward the kitchen mindful of the instruments of devistation that are there. Knives, forks, heavy items. You know that I am mindful of how dangerous you can be. You look around each corner but do not see me. You smell wonderful aromas from the kitchen. You realize that it is from your freezer, prepared by you for what you hoped to have here this weekend. Time away and solitude. That has been invaded. But where is he you think as you enter the kitchen set with candles, place settings, wine glasses and your food tray with your home cooking. You have the shackles as I instruced and held them as a weapon but knew better and put them on the table. Just then the lights go dark.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:39 PM   #42
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

I let out a loud gasp but then cover my mouth with my hands, as if I believed that would keep me quiet. I breath heavily almost in a panic as I think to myself that this isn't fair. I have done what you have asked me now, there is no need for the torment and fear. I cautiously walk backward into a nearby cormer in my kitchen. I am not safe but I know that you can only come from one direction. My eyes widen as I strain to see in the near pitch darkness, the only light is that coming from the moon. I listen carefully for any clues as to where you might be. I am so scared now that I tremble almost uncontrollably and I lose the grip on the shackles, and they fall to the floor loudly. I kick them out to the centre of the kitchen. "What....what the hell do you want from me?"
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #43
drmephisto

"For one thing I want you to calm down," I say from behind the door at the other end of the kitchen," I say as I enter to pick up the shackles. Just then the lights come back on and I see you cowering in the corner. "I didn't put the lights out my sweet, there was a power outage," I say as I hold my hand toward a table chair inviting you to sit down. You look at me with disbelief. "If I had anything to do with putting out the lights, how do you explain that they went on while I was in here with you?" I ask waiting for you to come to the chair. "You asked very forcfully what I want from you?" I say still waiting for you. "The answer is simple, I want your body and maybe even your mind and soul, but at the very least your body," I say pulling the chair out for you and expecting you to start toward it.

Last edited by drmephisto; 10-01-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:11 PM   #44
brutalize_me

I lean out of the corner and relax just a little but I am still noticably tense. I take a deep breath in an attempt to compose myself before starting towards the chair. You have it held out like a Maitre'd or like we are on a date. I slowly sit in the chair believing that now is not the right time to try anything and figuring it is best to build trust and even get a little rest before the right moment strikes.

I knew you wanted my body but the idea of you taking my mind and sould bewilders me a little. I have no clue how it is you think you can take that from believing I am far too strong to ever give in. I believe that if you think I have given in right now it would be your biggest mistake. A mistake I can only hope you will make.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:49 PM   #45
drmephisto

As soon as you have sat down I reveal the purpose of the shackles as I attach one shackle to your ankle and the other to the leg of the chair above the cross bar. "No need to move as I will serve you my sweet," I say as I move toward the counter where dinner awaits us. Ou look at me with disbelief as you wonder how you could have let yourself be trapped this way knowing I had those shackles. You realize that the weight of the chair would make any attempt at escape fruitless. Your mind is working as you look at the knives on the table and wonder if you could hide it for the right time. "Very fine cutlery you have my dear, German I believe," I say to make you understand that I am aware of your moves and thoughts.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:33 PM   #46
brutalize_me

I look across the kitchen at you as mull around at the counter...for all I know you're drugging my food to make me pliable and kill my memory. "I don't have the slightest clue, they were a gift!" I snap back you with a tone that you would have taken as playful had it been under any other circumstances, but under this one you know I was sarcastic and crude. But your point gets across and if I am going to use cutlery to my defence I am going to have to be a lot more sly than I was intending. Maybe I will try a different way.

I couldn't even guess what you have prepared for us. All I know is that whatever you have prepared you have done so different than I do as I can not recognize the smell. I am eager to eat though as my fighting has taken a lot fo energy from me and if I am going to fight I am going to need to recharge. No matter what expression I try to pull off though you can see right through it to the plotting and hatred below.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #47
drmephisto

I see under the pleasentness of your responce and it says to me that I have frustrated you which pleases me. I finish serving two plates of fine tortellini with pesto and a salad and bring them to the table. You are stunned by the dinner I have brought you and I follow up by pouring a bottle of wine. I see the doubt in your eyes and switch the plates and take a drink from my glass.
"My sweet, I don't want you unconscious when we engage, I want yor passion alive and robust, the food is not drugged, nor is the wine," I say as I sit down and begin to eat. "Bon appatite my dear," I say as I begin to eat and look up at you waiting for you to join in.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:37 PM   #48
brutalize_me

I know that there is no way I shoud have been given an opportunity like this to recharge and regroup so I know I have to make the most of it. I begin eating hurridly. The fear and nervousness still so prevailant no matter ho hard I try to act tough. I eat like I was just released from prison, huddled over my food as though I was trying to protect it. Half way through I manage to smarten up. I know that the faster I get thrugh this the sooner you will try to impose yourself on me. I slow down now managing to eat at a noticably slower pace as I try to stall.
Old 10-07-2008, 03:14 PM   #49
drmephisto

You look up to see me enjoying my meal at a leisurly pace sipping your fine wine to savor it. I notice you stareing at me in disbelief. "What's the matter? Not hot enough? I can put it back in the microwave for you, by the way it is delisious, you are quite a cook, No? Ok," and I continue eating. "You should eat slower though, wouldn't want you to get sick at a bad time you know," I say smirking as I eat.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #50
brutalize_me

I finish my meal, and then stall as i drink the rest of my wine and before I know the bottle is empty. My mind runs at a mile a minute thinking of all the things you may have been planning for me. Will you make it worse for me than the first time or will you go easy on me thinking that I am going along with you and giving in. I am nervous and you can tell. I try to hide but it turns out that I am terrible actor. Suddenly it feels like the shackles are tightening around my ankles and I feel like I have nowhere to go.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #51
drmephisto

I finish my meal and look toward you as I swirl the still half filled glass of wine that I am savoring. I look over at you like the desert that I am going to relish even more the second time around. "I must say that you are a wonderful cook my sweet and that while I sat here and ate, while wearing this mask, you were quite accomidating. Did you like the outfit I chose for you to wear for me to remove from you?" I ask as I sip some wine.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:46 AM   #52
brutalize_me

Nothing but bitterness and hate fills my eyes as I glare back at you. I can't believe you are stringing me along like this. There is nothing stopping you from just doing what you want to do to me, why do you want to play 'house' with me like this. You must loving every second of how uncomfortable you are making me, how humiliated I must be be. Although I do everything I do everything I can to hide that emotion and to this point in the meal I have done a relatively good job. I look up from my plate with a half a smile in my eyes, a look which surprises you. "It's a wonderful outfit Sir. You have very good taste." I try to take away some of your enjoyment in all of this.

"What I don't understand is if you want me so much you are stalling like this?" I thought you wanted me?" The look in my eyes turns a little devious and all of sudden I don't seem so innocent. You are forced to think to yourself that I have something planned. That I have come up with something that you have not preparred for. Could I be so clever? You pause and think if I am worth the risk.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #53
drmephisto

"I a begining to enjoy your smart ass answers," I say befroe swallowing the rest of the glass of wine. I then get up and move toward you. "Get up! And keep in mind that running is going to be a little painful with that heavy chair shackled to your nice ankle," I say as pull out some rope from my pocket. I spin you around and tie your wrists behind you. "I am going to enjoy taking this hot outfit from you my sweet," I say when I finish tying you and bring my hands roughly down your arms, kissing your neck to remind you of how helpless you are once again.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #54
brutalize_me

I stand as I am directed and turn around. My calves flexed and my legs are exentuated in my heels, my ass seeming the be on display. My back straight and rigid, and as I stand there I do so almost proudly on display, as if I am unable to be anything less of myself. As my wrists are tied back tightly behind me I feel the rough material biting my soft flesh and as my arms are cranked back my tits press forwards. I keep my eyes glued to the wall in front of me. I remain perfectly still, like a statue, or more like a moldable doll for your pleasure.

I wonder where in my house are you going to enjoy me, how will you want me, what will you make me do, will you even be easy on me like you had indicated? All these thoughts rushing through my head so fast that I can do nothing to sort them out. I don't even hear you when you tell me what is next...
Old 10-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #55
drmephisto

I quietly tie this sweet prize. She is stoic as she stares into space as though she is trying to put on a brave face for a firing squad. I cinch the final knot hard and slowly pull her by her shoulder to lean back on me. "You are going to be a delight for me tonight my sweet, well into the morning light," I say to you and watch the firm stoic expression begin to break in a look of despair.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:19 AM   #56
brutalize_me

Content that my bonds are thightly tied and that there is no way that I am going anywhere you ask me if I will behave nyself. I nod in agreement and kneel down unshackling me from the chair. You grab me by the shoulder and spin me around to face you. "Now, I was thinking that I might try to make love to you like your lover but I feel like that might such a great waste of your body. I have something far more enjoyable planned for you." You spin back around and before I even stop moving you wrap your fist inmy hair and start walking. You are now practically dragging me along by my hair. I am bent at my waist as you force your hand to about waist height forcing me to very awkwardly stumble in my heels and out fit behind you doing everything I can to keep, occasionally letting out short screams of discomfort but never argueing you ar trying to fight.

We get to the door leading to my basement, you swing it open hard and it slams against the door stop on the wall. You pull me upright and guide me infront of you. I have be quick for my feet to keep up with the pace you set as you lead me into my basement. You leave the lights off as you pass the switch at the top of the stairs and lead me into the darkness. The basement is cool and unfinished. When I bought the place I didn;t like the layout and decided to renovate and now it essentially no more than a concrete shell. A perfect little dungeon for you to have me.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:33 AM   #57
drmephisto

You look down in disbelief at where I am taking you. You try to resist and spin away as I open the door. But I grab you before you get far. "LET ME GO!!!" you scream as I pull you back and lean you on a cabinet and give you the back of my hand across the face. As you are stunned, I bend down and force your ankles together and bind them. "Dispite your behavior cunt, we are still going to have a good time," I say as I stand up and you are recoviering from my backhanded slap. "A real good fucking time," I repeat as I lift you over my shoulder and haul you downstairs like a sack of potatoes. You try to squirm on my shoulder and my responce is to give your fine ass a hard whack, which you respond to with an indignent welp.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #58
brutalize_me

The only thing down in this area is some framed walls, a couple framing an office towards the back and what will be a laundry room. The rest of the space is totally empty. Once you reach the centre of the room you stop and pause for just a quick moment. I can't see anything but I can feel your head nod slightly from my position atop your shoulder. Suddenly you relax your hold on my and duck out from under me. I land on the concrete hard unable to ease my feel with my wrists tied behind me. The only sound though is that of my body hitting the floor and a slight yelp from me. Most of my weight landing on my hip with I am sure will soon be swollen if not bruised. I want to cry so bad from the pain shooting through me but fight them back not allowing myself to give you that pleasure.

As I lay there on my side on the cold concrete, a shiver runs up my spine and goosebumps form on my skin. My nipples harden from the cool air, a sight that I know you will love once you have the lights back on. I can hear your footsteps walking away from me and then I hear them on the stairs going back to the main floor as you left something, or some things that you didn't want me to know about. I hear your heavy steps stomping down the stairs onimously and fight my way into a seated position pulling my little dress back over to cover my ass and turning to face the sounds coming from the dark.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:02 AM   #59
drmephisto

"You know, I was going to take you back up to your bedroom, but when I saw this nice cold forboding basement here, I decided that it has been a long time since I had fun in a dungeon with a hot slave to play with," I say as I stroke your face with what you soon realize is a bullwhip's handle. "Ever see one of these? I use it to train horses to pull wagons. The sound of the cracking intimidates them and that's what makes them move. Now I would never whip a horse, in fact I am so good with this this that I could flick a fly off of his ear without breaking his stride," I say as I crack it. But your fine ass? I will leave it looking like a candy cane once I have you tied to these rafters and I have satisfied my cock in you again," I say relishing the terrified look on your once defiant face.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:22 AM   #60
brutalize_me

I whimper soflty as the shear look of fear envelopes my face. I want to scream and fight but tied like this there is nothing I can do. What good would it do anywyas? I can see where fighting has gotten me so far. I tremble so nervously as your cruel hand brushes against the soft skin of my face with an erie kindness. Surely that last time I will feel that emotion from you. "But - I have done everything you have asked of me...I showered, got dressed how you wanted, ate with you, never fought. You said you would go easy on me!"

You shrug you shoulder brushing it off as you get behind me and 'help' me to my feet. Before I know what you are doing you have a pair cuffs latched around one wrist and with a deathly sharp hunting knife cut the rope binding my wrists. You clamp the hard steel cuff around my other wrist before I can fight free and clip a long chain to it. You toss the other end over a top plate of an unfinished wall and secure it tightly making sure that my hands and arms can be nowhere but taught over my head. You back away from me eyeing my still clothed frame with viscious lust gripping the whip tight.