Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #21
drmephisto

As I brandish my knife I give you commands. "Bring your knees up to your chest and let me see the sweetness that awauts me," I say to you. Your expression is terror tainted disbelief. "Remember my dear, how you cooperate will determine your pain level," I say causing your stoic expression to give way to tear drenched crying. You do as you are told, your blushing now deepening, showing how humiliated you are. I note that your legs are strong and you do this with little effort. "Now point your toes to the ceiling and part your legs slightly," I say to you. More disbelief is on your face but now it is tinged with rage. I laugh at your meaningless anger. I climb onto the bed, between your legs, trapping them between my arms and shoulders. "Has anyone ever fucked you like this before baby," I say as I line my self up watching with glee as you try to evade my incoming cock.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #22
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

The rage in my eyes grows with your every word and every movement. I try to surpess it to get through this as easily as possible but even i know I can only hold on for so long. Eventually it will get the better of me and I know that. Doing as I am told as I am threatened silently with the knife, expossing myself just as you wanted, I put myself in something a prime position for you to go to town on me.

My trembling as I try to compose myself enough to speak. I know if I don't that I am sure erupt into a sobbing mess. I take a deep breath settling myself and answer. The answer I give you is a lie but I say just try and take a little wind out your sails, "Yes, yes I have - what you think you're special?"
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:24 PM   #23
drmephisto

With the smart assed remark, I plunge my cock into her in one hard thrust clamping my hand over her mouth knowing that she would scream from the pain. "You are a stupid cunt," I say as I begin to pound you. "You just couldn't behave could you," I say as your screaming has calmed to loud crying while I still have my hand on your mouth. I lean up with my knife at your throat. "Now shut the fuck up you stupid cunt, I would love to have been nice and sweet with you but you had to be a cunt,"I say putting it all on her while I keep pounding her now sore pussy.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:31 PM   #24
brutalize_me

In a glance you notice that the tears fall from my eyes so readily now that the pillow under my head is wet on either side from my tears. My lips aching as your cock splits them mercilessly. As my screaming subsides I pull hard on the rope holding my wrists trying to divert the pain in my pussy to my wrists, trying to help myself ignore you.

And it was working too until I felt the sharp steel at my throat. You pull your hand away wondering if i might have anything to say. Through the pain in my eyes you can see a look of surprise, like I was shocked that you found my comment rude. I want to plead my case but it would be a lie. You clearly know that I was trying to be a little bitch. Continueing to pull on the ropes, cinching them down so hard that they slowy start to break the skin of my slender wrists I turn my head away yet again and try to tune you out and get through this.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:41 PM   #25
drmephisto

I fuck your sweet little body with pleasure feeling all efforts at resistance fading. My cock still is feeling the sweetness of your tender pussy as I just concentrate on the pleasure of the moment, sweetend by your crying and moaning. As I pound on your body I feel my cock begin to fill with cum and empty into you. "Ahhhhhhhh," come a moan of pleasure from me as I see you turn away filled with disgust from the hot pasty liquid filling you. I pull off releasing your legs which fall slowly to rest as you recover from the trauma I inflicted on you. "Man you were nice, we are going to have a nice weekend, just behave and it won't hurt as much," I say as I get up to bind your feet. Putting your legs together is the last thing you want to do now, but I don't care. I sit on the side of the bed and rub your legs and torment you with another reminder that this ordeal has just begun.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:48 PM   #26
brutalize_me

With my head turned to the side I can hear your breathing increase and get deeper. I feel your cock swell inside me and I know exactly what is coming. I haven't been in a relationship in a while and i am not on the pill, your cock unprotected and by the time I even move to say anything it is too late and you have emptied your cum inside me. I am horrified as you silde your cock out of me and I can feel your cum leaking from my slit over my asshole and pooling on the bed under me.

Thinking that you have hed you fun and will be leaving know I am left speechless and you mention that we will be having a good weekend. I am overwhelmed by the fact that this is nowhere near over and that i could be at your mercy for days without help. If only Daddy had agreed to come I would know that at least help was on the way. I feel your hand gripping my leg and it almost litterally makes me sick.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #27
drmephisto

As I sit next to you, I take out my knife and cut your wrists free from the bed keeping them tied together. I pull your legs to the floor and drag you off the bed to kneel on the floor. I then take your head by your hair.
"Now, you are going to lick my cock clean of the cum on it," I say seeing you look terrified. I jerk your head as I continue. "Then you're going to suck my cock and when I cum in your mouth you will swallow it baby," I say as yu shake your head, begging that I not make you do this.
Old 09-24-2008, 02:50 PM   #28
brutalize_me

I almost smile at you and for a moment you miss the look in my eyes. An evil little glint in there that could have been devastating to you had you missed. "I dare you." Is all I say. The nervous tremble inmy voice isn't there now, and I seem to be displaying more confidence than someone in my position should be. You thought you had broken me down into compliance but there is more fight than you could have imagined. I even open my mouth slipping my tongue out just a touch, almost taunting you. I shrug my shoulders just a touch as if to say "What are you waiting for?"

You pause for a moment mulling over your request. Thinking you might have to approach this a slightly different way way if you are to get what you want...safely.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:18 PM   #29
drmephisto

I take your bound hands and pull them over your head so that your wrists are touching your back just below your neck. I follow up by taking the short length of rope and tying it around your neck. You begin to choke as I tighten the rope and I loosen it just enough to allow you to breath. You are now kneeling with your feet bound, your hands tied together, behind your neck. With that set up I take hold of the coller of rope around your neck. "That's what the fuck I'm waiting for my wise ass little cunt, now get to work or the next thing I do won't be as restrained, suck my cock clean!" I shout at you as you try to deal with the discomfort of how you are now tied.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:43 PM   #30
brutalize_me

You see the wheels turning in my head thinking about what I should I do. I know that continueing with this attitude will only make things worse for myself but I am so strong willed that I find it nearly impossible to just give in and let you dominate, degrade and humiliate me like I am sure you have planned. I see you growing impatient as i hesitate. You hold your cock in your hand swinging a little side to side just inches infront of my face.

As your anger grows slowly you lean in a little more and slap your cock across my left cheek, then my right. As I close my eyes and try to turn my face away from your cock you move in a little closer and start slapping me with it rapidly. Satisfied that surely I will get the point and now just do as I am told you pull away, again your cock inched from my lips. I look up into your eyes, down to your cock and then back to your eyes. With the reflexes of a cat I lean forward and snap my jaw closed. You pull back just in time to avoid the attack and the only sounds is that of my teeth colliding.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #31
drmephisto

Luckily for me my reflexes did not fail me. For you as well since if you had suceeded in biting down on my cock, when I recovered your death would slow and painful. Instead the back of my hand crashes across you face while my other hand still has a hold of a knot of your hair. Rage is filling me now as I drag you across the floor as you kick and scream. I don't care about the screaming now since I know your nearest neighbor is over a quarter mile away and by now probably asleep. With your hands tied to your neck, I add to the extreme and painful discomfort by cinching your elbows together. I stuff your panties in your mouth and cover it with tape. "Alright cunt, you want to be difficult? You're on!" I say as I put you back on the bed on your belly. I untie your feet and pull them apart relishing at the pleading screams that muffled, come from your taped mouth. To add to the humiliation I wanted but did not get from the risk I took with trying to get a blow job from you, I smack your hot ass hard several times. At first the muffled whelps are anger and frustration but soon give way to whining, crying and pleading for mercy as I can easily hear NOOOOOOO! being shouted by you through the gag. I figure that you got the meaning of your spanking and pulled your cunt to me to slide it into you again, this time from behind.

Last edited by drmephisto; 09-26-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #32
brutalize_me

My cunt is still slick from before but now my ass is glowing red. You can see the overlapping hand prints that cover my ass wish you had brought a camera so you could capture how perfect it looks. The more I struggle though, the more pain I inflict on myself, the ropes digging into soft flesh, tight around my neck, my elbows wrenched together pulling painfully on my shoulders, hair tangled in the knots tear from my scalp any time I move. And you begin to fuck me again it tears with nearly every thrust.

I bury my face in the bedding and scream wildly at the top of lungs. My will is strong and so is my body but I helpless to defend myself now. Tears stream from my eyes and when you lift my face off the bed so you can enjoy my screams a little more you can see small wet spots on the covers where my tears soaked them.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:56 AM   #33
drmephisto

Your screams give me satisfaction asI fuck your pussy again. I'm not one who enjoys inflicting pain as much as I enjoy taking pleasure but in your case I may change my mind. I tear your pussy apart with my angry thrusts, each one seems to hurt you more than the last. Since I had just cum this assault lasts over 15 minutes. When I withdraw from you you pass out in relief. I use the time to my advantage. I know that there is a barn on the property. I throw you over my shoulder and take you out there. I lay you down and undo the rope from your neck. I fling a length of rope over a beam and tie the other end to your bound wrists. Once done I pull you up so that you hang by your wrists and your feet just barely touch the ground. The gag still in your mouth you soon regain conciousness and realize your situation. YOu are still naked.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:58 AM   #34
brutalize_me

As my eyes refocus and the blurriness fades it becomes very clear to myself that my oread has not ended an it wasn't a dream. I have been hanging there for a little more than half an hour and with me unconcious my shoulders and wrists have been baring my weight. My shoulders ache and my wrists are raw from the rope tightly gripping them. The gate is wide open and a cool breeze floods my barn. I am cold and my skin shows it, covered in goosebumps and light shade of pink. My chin chattering just slightly. Now that I am concious though it won't be too long before I able to warm up at least a little.

The barn isn't too big, there is three stalls for horses on either side. Only one of them being used. A two year that I had just purchased, a magnificent Arabian. I have a trainer come in dureing the week to take of him but he has the weekends off. Only the lights in the stalls are on and barn remains very dim. My eyes shoot across the barn darting back and forth trying to find you. I know you are still here.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:58 PM   #35
drmephisto

As you wake up I come from behind you and cover you with a rider's poncho that I found in the stall. "I am sure that you are cold from the chilly air," I say knowing the best responce I would get would be a muffled yes. The rough wool is slightly prickly to bare skin but you soon find that the warmth makes up for it. "I didn't want to put you through this my dear, I wanted part of the night to be somewhat romantic, a nice dinner, some wine and then I would undress you and have my way with you again, although in a much more civilized setting," I say as I pull the poncho down as far as it goes, around your thighs. I look at the tragic comedy that is the image before me. "Now, I could just fuck you here for the rest of the time I am her and have my fill of your that way, hanging from this beam, with nothing on of course, or we could do as I suggested and eat a little, you would be restrained somewhat, and then I could take what I want from you, and with a little cooperation, take it the way I like," I say as I hold you by the back of your neck. "But before you decide, if I don't get what I want, I will fuck you out here without mercy or any regard to how brutal I will be, if we go back inside, you can take a shower, I can nurse your wounds, you can get dressed in a nice ensamble that I will pick out of your wardrobe, we will dine and then we will fuck, after I have tied you up again and removed the ensamble I have chosen for you," I say as I smack a horsewhip on one of the stable beams then turn quickly to you. "Your choice my dear," I say awaiting what I hope will be a nod of your head.
Old 09-27-2008, 02:31 PM   #36
brutalize_me

I jump as the whip cracks. I know how much that hurts as I have been accidentally clipped with before. The cut lasted for weeks and I strill have a scar from it. And as I look at that evil little smile displayed on your face I know that there is only one option. I know I couldn't go through a whipping with that whip - and you look like you know how to use it. I hand my head so ashamed of what I am about to do but I have been left zero options; or at least no options that make sense. You can see the tears dripping from my eyes as I look up to you and slowly nod my head yes.

I watch you as you smile and nod your head in return then drop my head again. I can here you walking towrads me slowly. You have a confident swagger now, believe you have broke me down; and you almost truly have.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:08 PM   #37
drmephisto

I see that she gives into me and I let think that I am cocky about it. But I am aware that this is a shrewd woman. She got to where she is by being that way in business so while I amy appear to be almost glib, I am aware that she will be seeking an oppurtunity to escape or injure me. I cut the rope at the clete where I have her tied off and she collapses tot he floor. I bind her feet again and then cut the length of rope leaving only her hands tied in front of her. I pick her up cradleing her like a child. "You made a wise choice my sweet and you will realize this in time," Isay as I bring her back to the house.

I take her to a bathrrom in her bedroom and put her down removing the poncho and untying her. It gave me a little satisfaction to watch her nurse her wrists as I freed them. "Take a shower, if I know how women feel now, you need one emotionaly more than anything," I say with a condescending tone. She looked at me sheepishly but I did see angry resentment there. No matter to me, she was mine for now. "Remember, try anything foolish and yo will be back in that barn and I will finish with that whip,"I said to her as I threw a towel and washcloth in her face. "You're out fit will be on the bed, put on some nice perfume and forget about the phone, I have your cell and the land line is cut," I said as I closed the door.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:49 PM   #38
brutalize_me

If not emotionally I need the shower based on how filthy i feel right now. Not only have you raped me twice, cumming inside me but I have just caved to your desires to svae myself pain. This choice will certainly not save me any humiliation. I get ino the shower and turn the water on. The water is hot and the room quickly fills steam. I take my time knowing that is a chance to rest, to plan, to at the very least not be near you. I grab the handle of the shower head and take it off it's mount. I run the hot water to my slit. It stings almost unbareably but I slide my fingers inside myself doing everything I can to clean myself of your cum.

I step out of the shower after the longest shower I have taken in some time and dry off. I can barely look myself in the mirror as I wpe the condesation away. Thinking about what I have been told to do I look over a few perfumes I keep here. The last thing that would be good for me is disobeying right off the start and I choose a fragrance I am complimented all the time for - and then drop the bottle into the garbage never wanting smell it again. I step out of the bathroom naked still and look to the bed to see what has been chosen for me.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:13 PM   #39
drmephisto

While she showers I lay out an outfit that I have chosen from her closet consisting of a dark blue wrap around skirt with a large prin of an orchid on it. A lighter blue silk blouse to go with it and a matching set of your skimpiest thong hip huggers with an equally enhancing bra. A nice pair of black high heeled sandles are there for you as well. There is also a note. "Come when you are ready. Beware of any treachery my sweet, for I will not greet it with anything but brutality. I found some nice eats in your fridge to eat as well as more of your fine wine. Oh and bring down with you the jewelry that you will find under your clothing."

Curiosity gets the better of you and you have to see what is there. It is only a pair of leg shackles worn by common convicts. "Bastard, I'll see you in these," you think to yourself.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:28 PM   #40
brutalize_me

I pull the thong up slowly and sort of twist side to side a little to 'get it into place' and then place the straps of the bra around my shoulders and do up the clasp in the front, between my tits. I wrap the skirt around myself as i shake my head unable to believe that I am doing this. My arms slide easily through the sleeves of the silk and very well fitted blouse. I take my time doing up the buttons making sure I am free from you for as long as possible. I sit on the bed to put on the heeled sandles. I take a deep breath and get to my feet walking to the door. I stop in front of the mirror looking at myself out of habit thinking that I do indeed look good. I shake my head in dismay and look around the room. I see a letter opener but look at my outfit and think there is really nowhere to hide it. I will have to find something downstairs. As i walk down the stairs leading to the main floor I think to myself that unlike the perfume these clothes I will keep knowing that the Police should be able to pull something off them nail you with.