Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #1
drmephisto

Default Calm before the storm (drmephisto and brutalize_me)

She was one of those women that weak men could never have and strong men got only if it suited her. She had no idea that I had seen her in a conference and looked at her amazed at how fine she was and how she carried herself. I was one of the clients of her firm and since I had never met her, but did want her I decided to put my resources to work to find out about her. She was a top grad in her MBA program and at age 24 had gotten so much new work for her firm she had been made VP of accounts. A self made woman. I also found out that she owned a country estate that was secluded and not known by many people. She valued her privacy. As far as I was concerned it would be her undoing. I tagged her car with the latest GPS system and headed off on friday for her place. It was set in the mountains and the house was over a quarter mile from the road. When I got inside Iwas careful not to move anything. It would be unfortunate if she discovered me too soon. Her phone was working, but once she was here I would deal with that. I then looked at the GPS. It was 5:05 on Friday afternoon, and by 7Pm she would be walking into my clutches.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:20 PM   #2
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

An hour earlier I was just walking out the foyer of our office. The last one to leave, a very normal thing. I didn't get where I was by accident, I earned it every step of the way. I was the youngest person, let alone woman that they had ever put in such a position and I was determined to make the most of it. I locked the door, rode the elevator down to the ground floor and walked out into the beautiful Friday afternoon sun. My car was the only one left other than the cleaning crew's vehicles. I was so proud of my new little car and really felt like I had made it every single time I got behind the wheel. I quickle checked the trunk to make sure I hadn't forgetten anything I wanted to bring with me to my country estate, I loved the privacy it offered and hated being in my city condo on the weekends. I found I had everything and headed out on my way.

It would take three hours for me to reach the estate that I had also only recently purchased, just days after signing my new contract. But, the drive was more than worth it me and I would make it every weekend.

The sun was just setting over the mountains behind my hones as I drove down the long gravel driveway to my front door. The driveway was lined with trees and if you didn't know there was a home there you would never know it. The driveway wrapped around the back of the home and I parked my car infront of the door.

I popped the trunk but then decided I would grab those bags later and closed it again. All I wanted to do was go inside, make myself a nice little dinner, open a nice red wine, set a fire in the fireplace and curl up to a nice peacful evening. Little did I know you could hear my keys rattling as I nlocked the door.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
drmephisto

I could hear her car speeding down the gravel driveway to her door. I saw her open her trunk but then she closed it not taking anything out. Very nice I thought to myself as she came to her front door. I slipped on my mask, checked my gun and laid in wait for her behind the foyer next to the kitchen. No doubt that after a long drive she would be ready to have some dinner. Little does she know that I will join her and that she will be dessert.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #4
brutalize_me

The keys stop rattling and the door slowly swings open. I step wearing a pair of 4-inch black, pumps, knee length black skirt and a well fitted white blouse. You watched my every move I put my keys on a hook in the foyer, raised my arms over my head, gripping my wrist in my other hand and stretched slowly arching my back. It stretched pushed my tits out a little drawing your attention to an aspect of my body that had been well hidden by my clothing. I never wanted to look like a sex toy at work so I was careful about what I wore.

I slipped off my shoes and to your surprise didn't go straight into kitchen. I walked straight down the hall opening a door that led to a set of stairs. I went down into the basement where I grapped a bottle of wine before coming back up. As I came up the stairs the phone rang. I hurried up the stairs to answer it and caught it just in time. Listening in my conversation thinking it might be a boyfriend of someone you soon learned that it was in fact my father. I invited him and my mother up for the weekend if they wanted but declined saying there was a lot he need to do around the house and that they would try to come up and see the new place next weekend.

I walk into the kitchen, wine bottle in hand and go for the cupbouard to geta glass not even turning on the lights. I am so comfortable already in the place that I get around easily in the dark. Too bad for me because I came in a second doorway into the room and if I had turned on the light I would have seen you before you saw me. I rumage in a drawer and pulled the bottle opener and strat to open the bottle.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #5
drmephisto

I am amazed at this hot attractive young woman. At how well she carries herself and looks so professional. I almost am regreting what I am about to do, but my deep down desires drive me to want nothing but to ravish her as I had planned. She goes downstairs suddenly after throwing off her shoes. I wonder why? Ahh, a bottle of no doubt fine red wine. The phone, damm I didn't think I'd need to disable it this soon. I listen in: maybe a girlfriend will join her. Or a boyfriend! Nothing I'd love more than an audiance. But no! It's her parents! Are they coming? I noticed a picture of an older couple in her bedroom. Her mother looked hot,mmmm. But the conversation seems to say that they will not be joining us. I wonder who Dad would would have been more upset to watch being raped. Oh well, we are going to just be a nice couple for now. Well as to her shoes we will deal with them shortly. The bottle is open but she has only one glass. I will wait until I see what she has in mind to cook if anything I am a little hungry.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #6
brutalize_me

I open the fridge and loo around rummaging for somethin that catches my fancy. I don't keep a lot in stock as I am only here on the weekends it would make no sense to let my food spoil. I pull out a head of lettuce and some other vegetables and put together a nice little salad. No dressing though, and you are amazed that even when I am all by myself I won't induldge. From time to time I take sips from the glass and by the time the salad is readt I have to pour myself another glass.

I turn and walk out into the living room. Hardwood floors and high ceilings with stone walls. Like something you might see in a movie. But there is was, all mine, and for the time being you would pretend it was yours to....just like you thought of me as yours. You can't believe that not only have I not noticed you yet but you have just been able to pretty much sit back and watch me.

I sit down and turn on the TV, turning to the news. Even way out here I have to be up to date and informed. Even on the weekend. As the news ends and I finish my salad I get up and grab some wood from the small pile putting it into the fireplace. I make a small fire. I sit back down on the couch with my glass and you notice my eyes start to flutter. I must be tired it was been a long day.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #7
drmephisto

Watching her is a delight. She carries herself well. She sccots across the hardwood floors like a little girlin the joy of play even just to go to a couch and nibble on her little snack while she watches TV. She knows how to build a fire well. She may have been a girl scout. Nice to see. I glance over where she took off her heels. I need those back on her. I put my gun in my belt and make a move to get into her bedroom where I will pounce on her. Fatigue is beginning to show on her pretty face that is framed by her nicely styled hair. Definatly a woman who is strong, determined and sefl reliant. I will son have her terrified in my clutches.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #8
brutalize_me

I catch myself yawning and ame the decsiosion that I should probably go to bed. The long hours have caught up to me and know that If I don't wan't to slepp on the couch I should probably go to bed now. I get and move to the kitchen, for some reason I turn on th elight this time and look around. I have no idea the you have left the room.I put my glass on the counter and put the wine in a small rack.

I move tot he foyer where I kick my little pumps off to the wall. WShile upstair you discover that I have much, much hotter shoes that you could force me into wearing should you chooe. I tunr off al the lights and mke sure the fire is out. Satisfied i make my way up the stairs and you cn hear me walking down the hallway towards my well made room. You smile and know that soonI will be yours.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:19 PM   #9
drmephisto

I find a closet full of all sorts of clothes to fulfill any fantasy that I could have in mind with this hottie. Then I see her nightclothes. Gowns, pajamas,etc. I decide that with this closet's full view of the room and it allowing me to hide, that I will watch her get ready for bed. I would love to watch a hot woman who thinks she is alone change into her night clothes. The four poster bed will allow for its own fantasies when the time comes.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:52 PM   #10
brutalize_me

The door to my room slowly swings open and you smile, knowing I can't see you. As you peer through the slats in the closet door you can see me unbutoning my blouse. I let it fall off my slouders, falling to the floor and exposing my white bra. when you saw my tits downstairs you would have bet that it was a push up but now you can see that is simply how they are. I unclasp my bra and let it fall on top of my blouse. I unzip the zipper at the back of my skirt and pull the skir down my body letting you see my little black thong.

I don't take that off then though. I turn to my ensuite and leave the door open as you hear me turn the shower on. You see the tiny thong sail through the air out the door and and in my little pile perfectly. I am in there for 20 minutes and the water turns off. It is a few more minutesbefore I emerge from the bathroom. Naked, with damp hair. I turn off the light and make my way over to my bed.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #11
drmephisto

I stand and watch with glee the little show of my victim which she unbeknownst to her putting on for me. I am amazed at the state of her breasts. She does not need a bra since they are the type that men crave and women pay small fortunes for. Looking at her slide her skirt off turns my cock into a piece of steel, pulsing at the sight. She decides to take a shower. How nice I will have her smelling fresh and sweet. I hear the water turn off and she heads to her bed after turning off the light. She pulls down her bed clothes and climbs into her bed with nothing on. I wonder does she have the feeling of being watched; the way she tossed that little black thong onto the rest of her clothes. I guess I'll find out after I approach her, after she dozes off.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:44 PM   #12
brutalize_me

It has been a long day and it doesn't take long before I slip into sleep. I don't namally sleep nude but it was so hot today that I just figured it would a lot easier. Good for you because my nightie is in the closet. I curl into the cover pulling them so far up that on my hair shows and cuddle up to a body pillow a drift to sleep.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:08 AM   #13
drmephisto

Since terror is what I love to see on my victim's face, I wait until she is fast asleep. Once she is I quietly creep to her bedside, my gun drawn. I turn on the light beside her bed. She is a lovely sight as she is quietly aroused by the sudden brightness. Her eyes open and it is when they bulge out in sheer terror at a masked intruder that I clamp my hand on her mouth and brandish my gun along with a warning that screaming will cost her, her life. I pull away the body pillow that she is now clinging to for security leaving her covered in only a sheet. "What do you want? comes the meekly asked question. "Just do as you are told if you want to live through the night," I respond. I order her to bring her hands slowly out from uner the sheet and put them on her belly. I have the gun cocked and pointed at her forehead causing her to tremble.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #14
brutalize_me

Tears fill my eyes and I stare up at you. The gun aimed down at me is so overwhelming that I can't even move. My hands stay under the blanket and the only movement is the fluttering of my eyes as the tears roll down my cheeks. As I stare down the barrel I try to speak but the fear silences me and no words make it past my lips.

Tou tell me again to raise my hands out from under the blanket in a strangely calm voice. I slowly raise my hands not wanting you to think that I am trying anything defensive. As my hands slip out from under the cover I glance to the night stand, my cell phone. I look back to you raising my entire arms out from under the sheets.

"Please, you...you don't have to do this Sit. Really. I haven't seen you're face...I couldn't recognize you ever....you can just walk away."
Old 09-21-2008, 07:05 AM   #15
drmephisto

"Keep your eyes on mine bitch," I say noticing your eyes glancing away. I take hold of your wrists with my free hand and holster my gun. "Remember, I can grab this in a second," I say as I pull out a length of rope with a loop tied on one end and wrap the loop around your wrists, cinching it tight and wrapping the center creating a loop around each wrist. "No you haven't seen my face, and that's the way it's going to stay," I say as I tie your wrists in an intricate weave and then tie them to the head of your bed forcing you to only be able to lie on your back. But I have seen quite a bit of you sweet, " I say as I rub your cheek gently. "I watched you get undressed and ready for bed and my cock began to throb the whole while," I say as my hand begins to slowly pull the bed covers down. "Now I am going to slowly arouse myself again my lovely,"I say as I stop pulling to just the edge of your areola. I thrill at the expression of your body and face showing fear, frustration, and anger.

Last edited by drmephisto; 09-21-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:07 PM   #16
brutalize_me

I feel the blanket sliding down me assuming that you are just going to expose my entire nude frame, but you stop. As your hand brushes against my face and you talk down to me it becomes all too clear that you are going to take your time with me. This will not be an in and out job. You want to see all my emotions and watch as I am slowly humiliated. A process which is already well on the way as a few drops fall from my eyes. I try to blink rapidly and hold them back not wanting to give you the satisfaction but I am just not strong enough.

I pull hard on the bonds holding my wrists feeling the material dig in roughly. I can even feel the posts of the headboard bending slightly but I am not strong enough to snap them and the loos on my wrists only tighten as I pull on them. All I can do is tilt my head back as if I was looking at the headboard, eyes closed tight holding tears back and let out a loud, high pitched scream that, if only I had neighbours, would have gotten me the help I so desperately need.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #17
drmephisto

I lean over to you and look into your lovely eyes with my deep blues.I lay my gun on the night table. "Now darlin, don't forget, you are tied tightly here, there is no way to escape, I have you helpless," I say taking off my shirt revealing a body that you would find desirable if onl I had done the romantic thing and wined and dined and seduced you. I remove my gloves slowly, one finger at a time to show you how methodical I am. I then remove my pants revealing a throbbing hard cock. I take my switchblade knife from my bag and open it with a loud click. You begin to beg again as I approach you slowly and take hold of the bed covers and pull them down slowly to reveal you now aroused nipples. "Oh, I think you are enjoying this honey, at least your sweet nips say so," I say brandishing my sharp blade around one nipple.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:35 PM   #18
brutalize_me

I let out a short little shudder and moan as I feel the cold blade circling my sensative nipple. I know with the flick of the wrist or a wrong move by me and it would cause some damage. I try as best I can to hold still while that knife is on my skin but I have to fight the nervous tremours riplling through my body. I can see the enjoyment in your eyes as you love every second of my torment.

The white sheets, looking so clean and pure on my bed are pulled back a little further revealing my tight stomach, waist, hips...pausing there to enjoy the view. Knowing I have taken care of myself you pretend like I have been doing it all this time just for you. There is nothing I can do about my aroused nipple and I just ignore your comment knowing full well that i am not going to enjoy what you have in store for me.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #19
drmephisto

"Now, when I get these covers below your feet I am going to join you in bed my sweet, and how you behave will determine whether this will be bearable or painful, it will be up to you," I say as i pull the covers down your fit body, firm belly, delightful pussy. It is here that I hear despair filled moans from you and squeals of humiliation. I keep pulling remarking how fine your legs are. The covers are now off your feet. You are lying totaly naked witha naked stranger looking at you like he was a lion about to pounce on his prey. I look into your face and see that bright red in your cheeks. "My you are quite lovely my sweet, now here is what you are going to do,"I say rubbing your leg upward to your pussy.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:56 PM   #20
brutalize_me

As you get into the bed on my left side with your hand still on my thigh I tremble and look to the right. I am so humiliated that I can't even look at you. I don't believe that you are going to hurt me and I want to make this as painless as possible for myself. I know that fighting will make things worse and their is only so much fighting I can do with my wrists so tightly tied over my head. But with this deep humiliation and shear fear tearing through I know that it is going to be hard to even start to be willing...or at least not fight.

I hear you tell me to look back and my head slowly complies with your request. You can see my eyes, full of tears I won't let fall looking back at you waiting to hear what it is you expect me to do.