Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-27-2008, 07:27 PM   #41
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd rape endlessly Ana Ivanovic. I have a weakness for those tennis players in minidress or skirt And this year in Roland Garros she was really teasing, her nipples visible through her clothes.

Leryn Franco is hot as well, I would wait until she throw her javelin before attacking her though

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
I'd love to be raped by Asafa Powell. He looks like he would give you a real pounding. Hopefully he wouldn't finish too fast.
Lol, so maybe you should pick up a marathon man
Old 08-27-2008, 08:10 PM   #42
antiseptic

antiseptic has initial reputation

For the sake of rape, it doesn't matter who she is.
antiseptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #43
Shadowscream

Quote:
Rebecca Adlington seems really cute. I'd love to be raped by Asafa Powell. He looks like he would give you a real pounding. Hopefully he wouldn't finish too fast.
whoa i so wish i was Asafa powell or another well built black guy
as i would be round to carry out your black guy rape fantasy
but damn ill just have to stick to bringing my 5 brothers along to that dark corner of the snooker club waiting for you to walk past coming back from the loo

Old 08-28-2008, 12:59 AM   #44
Rankin

Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)Rankin Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Al View Post
Stephanie Rice!

I raep her until she loses her legs.
Rice is Nice. Phelps is a lucky guy...8 gold medals and Stephanie Rice too.
Rankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:09 AM   #45
JChapman

JChapman has initial reputation

Please no one say Kerri Walsh. I couldn't watch beach volleyball because of her face.
JChapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #46
Nemesis2008

Nemesis2008 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
I'd rape endlessly . I have a weakness for those tennis players in minidress or skirt And this year in Roland Garros she was really teasing, her nipples visible through her clothes.
+1 on the tennis players with minidresses, and especially many of them with really arrogant snotty attitudes.. Would love to 'exert my will' on one of them for just a while.

Gotta watch out which hand they use to grab you with.. I imagine those women have a good strong grip, and I don't wear 'grip tape'.. ouch!!

"If there are self made pergatories then we all must live in them. Mine can be no worse than someone elses."
Nemesis2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #47
Nemesis2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChapman View Post
Please no one say Kerri Walsh. I couldn't watch beach volleyball because of her face.
Are you kidding me??

If her face bothers you, put the US flag on it, and take one for the team!!

"If there are self made pergatories then we all must live in them. Mine can be no worse than someone elses."
Old 08-29-2008, 09:06 AM   #48
leddioda

leddioda has initial reputation

Quote:
I'd rape endlessly Ana Ivanovic. I have a weakness for those tennis players in minidress or skirt And this year in Roland Garros she was really teasing, her nipples visible through her clothes.

Leryn Franco is hot as well, I would wait until she throw her javelin before attacking her though

Lol, so maybe you should pick up a marathon man
hehe she is preaty girl
leddioda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #49
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Lol, so maybe you should pick up a marathon man [/QUOTE]

God, no, those guys are to skinny and hungry looking. I need a big, powerful man.
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #50
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscream View Post
whoa i so wish i was Asafa powell or another well built black guy
as i would be round to carry out your black guy rape fantasy
but damn ill just have to stick to bringing my 5 brothers along to that dark corner of the snooker club waiting for you to walk past coming back from the loo

Now that does sound really good. You have been paying attention . That would be something else alright. My poor little pink and brown (terrible joke i know)
Old 08-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #51
Thanks to the rat

Thanks to the rat has initial reputation

I don´t know if she were in Beijing but she is so hot I would invent a time machine, go back in time, study politics and chineese, become an influential personality in China and order to let her participate at this Olympics JUST SO I could have the right to post her in this thread. Allison Stokke
Attached Images
File Type: jpg allison-stokke01.jpg (89.4 KB, 711 views)
Thanks to the rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:48 PM   #52
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
God, no, those guys are to skinny and hungry looking. I need a big, powerful man.
I know, that's a pity, they may be either too fast or to skinny to hold you while they rape you.
So the best would be 5 or more black sprinter as said Shadowscream, so you have no chance to escape while they all have their way with you.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:56 PM   #53
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

Quote:
I know, that's a pity, they may be either too fast or to skinny to hold you while they rape you.
So the best would be 5 or more black sprinter as said Shadowscream, so you have no chance to escape while they all have their way with you.
Seven, maybe you should join them as i think 6 would be the perfect number. One each to pin down my arms, legs and head whilst the other rapes me. What do you think?
Old 08-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #54
Seven
and more

Quote:
Seven, maybe you should join them as i think 6 would be the perfect number. One each to pin down my arms, legs and head whilst the other rapes me. What do you think?
For sure I'll be in, and first! But I think 5 just to hold you down are too much, at least two of us could fill your holes at the same time.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:04 PM   #55
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

Quote:
For sure I'll be in, and first! But I think 5 just to hold you down are too much, at least two of us could fill your holes at the same time.
Yeah but with all those guys pinning me down there is no way I could fight them off. Plus, I'd know that even when one was finished there would still be plenty of torment to come my way. You would all probably be ready to go again anyway by time everyone took their turn
Old 08-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #56
Seven
and more

Quote:
Yeah but with all those guys pinning me down there is no way I could fight them off. Plus, I'd know that even when one was finished there would still be plenty of torment to come my way. You would all probably be ready to go again anyway by time everyone took their turn
Sure, it would go one endlessly for you. I could rape you many times and would not be tired. If someone could not do it anymore, we sure could find someone else to join the "party"
Old 08-29-2008, 03:17 PM   #57
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

Quote:
Sure, it would go one endlessly for you. I could rape you many times and would not be tired. If someone could not do it anymore, we sure could find someone else to join the "party"
Sounds like your gonna get a queue forming, you bad boy
Old 08-29-2008, 03:24 PM   #58
Seven
and more

Quote:
Sounds like your gonna get a queue forming, you bad boy
I'm sure many people here would line up to be the next to rape you.
Old 08-29-2008, 06:02 PM   #59
psimiol

psimiol has initial reputation

Federica Pellegrini... simply the best!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fedex.jpg (38.0 KB, 700 views)
psimiol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:02 PM   #60
Nemesis2008

Quote:
I'm in!! Err, I mean I'd like to be 'in', but sign me up for the list. lol

I may get a little tired, but I never quit until the time is right.. I do need water once in a while to cool off and refill my fluid levels though..