Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #41
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm... and what about these Snale?
http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1059lo.jpg

Btw, i am the only one who finds that pic a turn on?

Last edited by ego; 04-08-2008 at 01:06 PM.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:12 PM   #42
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Hmm... and what about these Snale?
http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php...122_1059lo.jpg
that's not high heels bro, that's just spiky palms.

Quote:
Btw, i am the only one who finds that pic a turn on?
[/QUOTE]

The turn on comes from the fact that you can see a woman foot, which is one od the most beautiful thing on earth but the shoe itself is nothing.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:09 PM   #43
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
boring and is a complete lack of creativity.
Being my favourite, I totally disagree. I could understand a woman not liking them, if they were uncomfortable and they wore them every day in their profession. But for me they are classy, teasing (I prefer no toe cleavage) and can make any woman's legs sexier. As for creativity, there are different versions, steel stiletto, chain strap if it's that type in your second pic you like. I find the majority of shoes that aren't pumps boring actually.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:42 PM   #44
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Being my favourite, I totally disagree. I could understand a woman not liking them, if they were uncomfortable and they wore them every day in their profession. But for me they are classy, teasing (I prefer no toe cleavage) and can make any woman's legs sexier. As for creativity, there are different versions, steel stiletto, chain strap if it's that type in your second pic you like. I find the majority of shoes that aren't pumps boring actually.

there is much wrong with that pic I dont even know where to start. I am big fashionista, and pics like that offend me

Those jeans should never be worn by anyone, let alone with those hideous shoes

I just had to say something.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #45
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
there is much wrong with that pic I dont even know where to start. I am big fashionista, and pics like that offend me

Those jeans should never be worn by anyone, let alone with those hideous shoes

I just had to say something.
Quoted For Truth
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #46
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No one complimented the jeans, I don't like them either. As for the pumps/court shoes, I'd prefer them an inch shorter, otherwise they're what I and many people like in fact. We don't all have the same tastes Miss Fashionista
Old 04-14-2008, 06:47 PM   #47
.Christine.

.Christine. has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to .Christine.

I have worn heels only to A) Model or B) Halloween Parties. The rest of the time I'm in Adios or Circa's. I don't mind wearing cute shoes with a little bit of a heel, but high heels can kiss my ass.

Allow me to elaborate. Long, lean legs are entirely sexy, but I have this uncanny ability. No matter how big, no matter how small, I will not see it, I will trip, I will fall. I cannot tell you how many times heels have almost claimed my life. Not to mention, when I get lazy walking awkwardly in high heels doesn't look too sexy ;] More sloppy and clumsy.

Last edited by .Christine.; 04-14-2008 at 06:50 PM.
.Christine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:07 PM   #48
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
No one complimented the jeans, I don't like them either. As for the pumps/court shoes, I'd prefer them an inch shorter, otherwise they're what I and many people like in fact. We don't all have the same tastes Miss Fashionista
You know, I actually kinda like the shoes...with some long pants over them, to cover untill the poited toe. What was that woman thinking when she walked out of her house like that?
Old 04-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #49
.Christine.

Quote:
You know, I actually kinda like the shoes...with some long pants over them, to cover untill the poited toe. What was that woman thinking when she walked out of her house like that?
She wasn't or she wouldn't have worn those fugly jeans xD
Old 04-15-2008, 02:58 PM   #50
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
I'm still not big on the shoes, I've seen MUCH nicer pumps. As for what she was thinking, how about "I'm too short so I'll wear these shabby heels and they'll go great with my Jordache small-town-girl jeans from 1990 with that awesome taper."

For the record I'm a huge fan of heels, pumps included I agree with your comment about long pants, however someone who wears those jeans isn't likely to have a nice pant suit
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #51
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak View Post
I'm still not big on the shoes, I've seen MUCH nicer pumps. As for what she was thinking, how about "I'm too short so I'll wear these shabby heels and they'll go great with my Jordache small-town-girl jeans from 1990 with that awesome taper."

For the record I'm a huge fan of heels, pumps included I agree with your comment about long pants, however someone who wears those jeans isn't likely to have a nice pant suit
hahaha! so true! I bet those are some Jordache! I sort of like pointy heels but they only with long pants, I dont even think they look good over skinny jeans. Only boots with the square toe look good over skinny jeans.

taper never looks good on anyone, they only belong tucked in some knee length boots.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #52
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Personally, I love wearing high heels. I usually can't wear them for long, but when I am wearing them I feel sexy. The only problem is those when I'm wearing them I'm about the same height or taller than alot of guys. >.<
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #53
.Christine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildefect View Post
Personally, I love wearing high heels. I usually can't wear them for long, but when I am wearing them I feel sexy. The only problem is those when I'm wearing them I'm about the same height or taller than alot of guys. >.<
Oh I feel you there, that's probably why I don't wear them as much. I'm 5'10, so I easily exceed 6' in heels. =p
Old 04-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #54
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Christine. View Post
Oh I feel you there, that's probably why I don't wear them as much. I'm 5'10, so I easily exceed 6' in heels. =p
Tall girls are pretty damn hot if you ask me 5'10 and 3" heels looks pretty tantalizing... and I'm 6'1 so I wouldn't still be taller or anything. I thought all the tv and movies and magazines of tall women in heels with much shorter guys had pretty much done away with that whole guys being bothered that a girl might be taller. If her cock is bigger than yours, sure, be as insecure as you need to be as you may have made a terrible mistake. But height? That seems like not being into a girl because she has nicer hair than yours
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #55
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

<puts on scarf hoping ControlPhreak doesn't notice my hair's much nicer than his>
Old 04-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #56
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephy View Post
<puts on scarf hoping ControlPhreak doesn't notice my hair's much nicer than his>
I don't doubt it is, it's not a hair contest I'm looking to dominate
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-17-2008, 11:43 PM   #57
Sephy

Oh. Well in that case, I'll take off the silly scarf. <makes face at CP>
Old 04-18-2008, 12:45 AM   #58
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Here, let me help you put that back on ... one wrist at a time <makes devilish face at Sephy>
Pleasure Junkie
Old 04-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #59
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lol
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 07:51 PM   #60
Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak View Post
Here, let me help you put that back on ... one wrist at a time <makes devilish face at Sephy>
Heh.. very cute.

It would probably surprise you to know I often sleep that way... with my wrists tied together with a scarf (sometimes leather cuffs) and nothing else on.

Actually, no... from reading your posts, you probably would understand that. But most others here aren't into D/s enough, so they'd be surprised. (Maybe.)