Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2017, 11:12 PM   #1
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Salma Hayek – The Perfect Gift Ch 1,2 & 3

What follows is fiction.

This is a story I wrote and posted on another forum some time ago and now I posting it here.

Salma Hayek – The Perfect Gift

Chapter One

You know the old expression, “He’s bitten off more than he can chew this time”?

Well, this time I bit off a mouthful… and then some.

Let’s start from the beginning. Call me Jimmy. I’m a 52 year old man who made his fortune in the Big Computer Rush of the 90’s and had the good sense to get out before it all fell apart, putting my money in oil, gold, aeronautic, and anything else profitable I could find. I own a mansion on each coast, a large cattle and horse ranch in Texas, and a small island in the Caribbean, along with a number of cars, boats and aircraft.

To put it simply, I’m rich. My sole heir is my son, Jonathan, who I’ve raised myself since him mother died when he was only 2 years old. He’s a great kid (all father’s think their sons are great kids). Athletic, intelligent, charismatic, but to be honest, his grades suck. He’s so smart he gets bored and can’t stay focused on his studies.

I found a way to keep him focused. I made him an offer he couldn’t resist.
In exchange for him improving his grades, he gets what every teenage boy dreams of. His own Sex Slave. I even let him pick who it would be.
Now, I know my son has always had a preference for Latinas. Hell, John Wayne himself had the same preference. He married two Latinas, and if they’re good enough for the Duke, they’re good enough for my son.

What surprised me was the Latina he picked.

I was figuring a local beauty queen, maybe a little Hispanic hottie he had spotted on the beach in Miami, or even a sweet young celebrity like Selena Gomez. I was stunned when he announced he wanted Salma Hayek.
The more I thought about it, the more sense it made. He had lusted after Salma since first seeing her on a DVD of “From Dusk till Dawn” a few years ago. Today, Salma is still an incredible beauty, and her age makes her far less likely to accidentally impregnate, making her the perfect subject for the multiple daily ravaging’s my horny teenage boy had planned for her.
Well, my motivation worked. In fact, it worked even better than I thought it would. Within 2 months, Jonathan had a straight “A” average in all his classes. Now it was time for me to come thru on my side of the deal.
The things a father does for his son.

On the advice of a friend who once had a similar problem, I contacted a certain Mr. Magister, and after a few days, and the payment of a very large sum of money, a non-descript looking van arrived at the private hunting lodge on my Texas ranch. I had sent all the staff away for the week, so I was just me there to greet the “delivery team” as they wheeled in the small steel cage that contained the blindfolded, gagged, and bound, bikini clad form of Salma Hayek.

I didn’t bother asking the team about the details of her capture. Suffice it to say Mr. Magister and his men are consummate professionals. Earlier in the week, the news had reported the crash of a small private plane, claiming the lives of all its occupants, including that of international celebrity Salma Hayek, on her way to a movie location, in the jungles of South America.

As I said, they are consummate professionals.

After the delivery team left, I was alone with my ‘acquisition’. I stared down into the cage at the lovely, drugged form of one of the world’s most beautiful women. For a moment, I thought about taking her myself, and telling my son that I needed to train her for him. But I held back. After all I had promised her to him, and I wanted my son to know that his father always kept his word. Still, as she lay there, I was tempted.

I left her in the cage and went to take a shower before bed, a very Cold Shower. My son would be arriving in the morning, and I wanted everything to be ready for his ‘Big Day’.

Chapter Two

Slowly, the gray mist of drugs that rendered Salma unconscious began to lift and the international star of stage and screen began to realize her predicament. The last few days were a jumble of chaos and drugs. Her small plane forced to make an emergency landing in the jungle after one of the piolets pulled a gun. Masked men in trucks hauling her off and drugging her, the sound of the plane exploding behind them as the trucks sped away. Striped, chained and caged, she no longer knew where she was or what day it was, but she had the sense of traveling a great distance for at least a few days.

Now sore, sweaty, tired, hungry and still woozy from the drugs, she felt her trip had reached its destination, but for her the journey had just begun.
Light flooded her eyes as she felt the blindfold being pulled away from her face. As her eyes attempted to focus, someone could see the hand of a young man lifting the blindfold out between the bars of the steel cage that help her. Still gagged she could only manage a whimper at the site of the teenage boy that now controlled her life. She attempted to pull back as his other hand slipped between the bars for the cage and onto her breasts; but the cage prevented her from escaping his groping hand.

"Hello Salma", the young man said with a wide smile." I'm Jonathan, I own you now. You will be spending the rest of your life as my slave." Tears begin to fill Salma’s eyes at the sound of the words, and attach of Jonathan's hand on her helpless body. Somehow, she simply knew that's what he was telling her was the absolute truth, that her old life was gone, and that she would spend the rest of her life serving him.

Still weak from the drugs, Salma barely reacted as Jonathan unlocked and opened the cage door. Still gagged and change she could offer little resistance as Jonathan slowly pulled her from the cage she stood weakly unable to protest as Jonathan fastened a thick leather collars around her lovely neck, pad locking it in the back, and attaching a steel chain leash on the front "D" loop on the front. Slowly Jonathan lifted the leash handle till it was taught and gently began to lead Salma around the room. Disoriented and weak, and with chains running between her wrists and ankles, it was all she could do to keep up with her young master on their first short walk together. In his free hand, Jonathan carried along riding crop, which he used to gently tap the struggling star on the bottom quietly urging her forward, telling her to keep up; and occasionally, slowly running the flat slapper of the crop over her full lovely breasts, being careful to be gentle with her, not yet ready to demonstrate the crops of full capability for punishment.

Slowly the blood returned this home was sore and stiff legs, as she walked in on pins and needles around the room at the end of her new masters leash. The exercise worked, and the wobble soon left her legs. As she regained her strength she began gently resist the leash’s tug on her collar. To her surprise instead of being angry Jonathan turned and smiled at her. Slowly he approached the chained woman and without speaking a word her gag and then clamped his mouth over hers, forcing his tongue into the struggling stars reluctant mouth. At 5 foot 2 inches tall the chained, leashed superstar had little chance of resisting the teenage boy who towered a full foot taller than her. As his tongue invaded her mouth, his groping hands began to explore her naked, exposed body. She soon learned that was few struggles she managed were totally pointless against the hormone driven lust of a young man. The seriousness of her situation quickly began to set in. She was helpless, trapped in an unknown location, restrained and vulnerable, and completely at the mercy of a young man who planned to use her for his own entertainment. As Johnson's probing fingers touched her private areas she was embarrassed by the rush of pleasure she felt at the hands of a man who clearly intended to force her to do whatever he wanted, no matter how much she objected or resisted. Soon Jonathan's mouth moved from Salma’s down to her full heaving breasts. Slowly his tongue circled one^ dictator circles until the tip of his tongue finally reached her tender nipples. Taking as much of her full breast into his mouth as he could he begin to suck, harder and harder as Salma finally began to find her voice.

“Please stop.” She stammered.” Please stop, don’t do this. I’m a married woman, I have a husband. I’m old enough to be your Mama.” Thru her accent the pleading sounded of her voice was highlighted, and gave Jonathan a special thrill as his prized toy continued to beg him. “You don’t want me. You want a young girl, someone your own age. Not an old woman like me.” A sort gasp escaped Salma’s lips on the last ‘me’, as Jonathan’s long center finger entered her unprepared asshole for the first time. She was just about to resume her protests when Jonathan’s mouth clamped over hers again, cutting her off. Their tongues mixed while Jonathan’s finger continued to probe deeper inside Salma’s tight ass. Meanwhile, Jonathan’s other hand began to massage and fondle Salma’s magnificent breasts. The combination of fingers and hand and tongue was enough to drive the weaken woman over the edge as her body began to respond to Jonathan’s attentions. Her hips began to rock and thrust, her back arched to force her tits out to be better grasped, and her tongue plunged into his mouth, returning the passion he had shown her.
When Jonathan finally released her mouth, Salma stepped back in revulsion to her unconscious reaction to the man that was holding her prisoner. Jonathan chuckled at the look of fear and shame that played over her humiliated face as he pushed her back into a chair. Yanking her legs into the air by the chain that ran between her ankles, Jonathan took a moment to admire the beauty her elevated legs exposed, before reaching into his pocket and producing a key. Quickly he uncuffed her ankles, and set about sliding her lovely feet and legs into a pair of thigh high boots that waited nearby. He re-cuffed the chain to her ankles as he spoke.

“I think you earned a little walk outside for that.” Jonathan said, “And we can’t have you walking around barefoot in this weather.” Standing Jonathan tugged lightly on Salma’s leash prompting the suddenly obedient star to rise from the chair and follow her new owner across the room, and down a maze of hallways before finally reaching a door to the outside.

Outside, it was a typical Texas Panhandle winter. For miles in all directions all Salma could see were snow covered trees and fields stretching to the horizon and beyond. Her heart sank and she realized how far she was from rescue or home. The cold wind bit bitterly into the skin of her naked body, chained as she was with her hands close together in front of her, she could do little to protect herself from the freezing cold. When Jonathan came to a stop on their walk, she found herself rubbing up against him. Trying to slip inside his open coat, craving the heat if his body. Thinking of how warm his hands were, she rubbed her clit against his leg, trying to lure him into warmly groping her again. Jonathan’s plan was working brilliantly. After only a few minutes in the cold, Salma was begging for his touch.

The moment was perfect.

Jonathan pulled the blanket from his shoulder, tossed it open onto the snowy ground and order Salam to lie down on her back. Salma cried, but obeyed as the wind blew across her nude form lying on the blanket. Jonathan once again removed the chain from between her ankles.

Opening his coat and jeans, Jonathan settled down on top of Salma, his warm coat covering them both, and the heat of his body warming hers as he forced his cock into her trembling cunt. Salam screamed from the pain, from both the unexpected invasion of her pussy, and the large size of the young man’s dick. Forced by the cold to cling to him for life, she felt herself helping push the young man’s engorged penis deeper and deeper inside her body. The heat generated by her rape served to warm her and urge her own even further humiliating her. She hated what was being down to her, but she needed the heat for Jonathan’s sex to keep herself alive in the cold. And to make matters worse, her body was beginning to respond to Jonathan’s thrusting. Her hips were rocking in rhythm to his hard pounding of her pussy and thrusting up to meet his forceful downward plunges. Before long she felt and unwilling and unwanted orgasm building up in her body. An orgasm she could not deny or stop. After long minutes of fucking into the ice cold weather her mind and body gave in as she screamed an orgasm that went unheard over hundreds of acres of snowy landscape. Over and over she screamed and trembled. It was an orgasm like she had never experienced before. And yet, Jonathan, the horny young man was yet to be finished with her. As she lay there panting, weak and sweaty, Jonathan continued to pump his rock hard cock into and of out of her. Finally Salam dared to look into her rapist eyes. In them she saw a lust she had never even imagined could exist, all focused on her. Suddenly Jonathan grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples with all his might, while once again clamping his mouth over hers. The pain of that pinch combined with her inability to scream drove the passionate Latina wild, as her kicked and bucked while Jonathan fucked her wildly, finally releasing a long stream on hot sticky cum inside her wet pussy. The warm cum filling her body made Salma thrust her hips out, her kegel muscles squeezing to milk every hot drop from his cock.

He lust momentarily satisfied, Jonathan stood up and closed his jeans and coat, once again exposing Salma to the cold. The slight tug on her leash was enough to make her rise without a spoken command. Jonathan led her back to the house without chaining her ankles again, as her legs were too weak from the hard fucking she had just received to attempt an escape; and now Salma knew, that even if she could escape, she would only last minutes in the wilderness that surrounded the house. Exhausted, cold and humiliated, Salma quietly followed her new owner into the house, to see what he had planned for her next.

Chapter Three

It had been three days since Salma Hayek had been delivered to her new owner.

The morning of the fourth day started as the others day. Salma awoke in her steel cage, naked and collared. Jonathan allowed her legs to remain unchained so she could spread them more quickly for his pleasure, and her hands unchained so that they could better service him as well. Besides, in her three days of captivity, she had yet to attempt escape even once. The small modicum of freedom was her reward for being a ‘good little slave girl’.

Jonathan unlocked and opened the cage door and reached in and clipped the leash onto Salma collar. Without a words order, she obediently crawled out of her cage and knelt waiting for her Master’s whim. She lowered her head and let her eyes look up to see Jonathan towering over her. “Mmmmm, you need a bath Salma, and I need some breakfast.” Jonathan softly stroked her head like she was a pet. “I’ll have two scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and coffee. Prepare my breakfast, and then you’ll bathe, for my entertainment.”

Salma lowered her eyes, and after Jonathan unhooked her leash, made her way to the nearby kitchen and set about cooking. When she was finished Jonathan led her to a room she had never visited before. A large comfortable chair sat with a small table in front of it, facing toward a deep, transparent slipper tub. Jonathan sat relaxing in the big chair. Salma placed the breakfast tray on the small table, and Jonathan removed her collar and ordered her into the tub.

After days in the cage, Salma was sweaty and ready for a bath; but this bath was as much for Jonathan’s entertainment as it was for her cleanliness. Slowly she lowered herself into the warm water, and let it flow over her tired body. Slowly, carefully Salma ran her hands over her skin, massaging the sore muscles underneath. She pumped one hand full of liquid soap, then sank back in the tub, lifting one leg in the air and starting at her toes, Salma slowly began to rub the wet sticky soap onto her skin, gently rubbing it up and down her long extended leg; First one leg, then the other.

Jonathan sank deep back into his chair and sipped his coffee, while he enjoyed the show.

Having finished with her legs, Salma sank down into the tub submerging up to her chin before rising up enough to bring her breasts above water. Now the liquid soap pump directly onto her wet tits, waiting for Salma’s hands to massage them over the massive mounds. Her hands circled her breast round and round in ever smaller circles, till she reached and washed her now erect nipples.”Mmmmmm”, softly she moaned as her soapy fingers brushed over her sensitive nipples, before sliding down her smooth belly, over her navel and down between her quivering thighs to the tender lips of her well fucked pussy.
Jonathan’s almost constant demand for sex had left the star’s pussy sore from all the pounding, far more and far harder than she was used to.

Jonathan reached down into the basket next to his chair, and tossed a long double ended dildo into the tub. “Make sure you clean yourself on the inside as well, baby.” Jonathan smiled in anticipation of what was coming.

Salma ran her hands up and down the long, fat rubber dildo. “It’s too big!” She protested. “It will hurt. I can’t do it!”

Jonathan sat up in his chair, this was the first sign of resistance Salma had offered, and he was going to slap it down now. “You’re going to fill your pussy with one end of that dildo, and take the other end in your asshole; or I’m going to come over there and force them into your holes ; AND I WON’T BE GENTLE!”

Salma whimpered, and pouted, but quickly promised to do as she was told, when Jonathan started to rise up from his chair.

Leaning back into the water, Salma was able to slip her legs over the side of the tub, opening herself up wide. Coating the end of the fat dildo with liquid soap Salma began to slowly work it inside her cunt, stretching her pussy open far wider than it had ever been before. Even the lubricating liquid soap was not enough to completely alleviate the pain of her body that felt like it was being split in two. She screamed in pain as she forced the dildo in and out of her pussy. Finally her pussy began to loosen to accommodate the huge rubber schlong as she begin to work it in and out faster and faster to please her owner. The transparent walls of the tub gave Jonathan a clear view of the spectacle taking place inside, and quite a show it was. Salma hips thrashed about and rocked to let the dildo enter her. She squirmed, fighting against herself as she tried to force the dildo inside herself. And worse was yet to come. While she finally managed to accept the massive dildo into her pussy, her tight ass was another matter.

Till this time, Jonathan had been content to only finger her tight ass, enjoying the snug fit around his thumb. Salma made one brief attempt at inserting the impossibly large dildo into her anus, but failed, unable to open enough for its massive girth.

“I can’t do it Master. It’s too big to fit into my ass.”

“WHAT?!” Jonathan roared. He stomped over to the tub and grabbed his slave by her arm, lifting her out of the tub. “Suck it woman!” he ordered.
Salma quickly opened Jonathan pajamas and plunging his enormous cock down her throat, gagging herself on the first thrust and still trying to take down more. Furiously she sucked, trying to appease her Master’s anger at her failure. But long minutes of Deep Throat were not enough to placate the lusty teen.

Pulling his cock from her mouth, Jonathan ordered Salma to put liquid soap on his hard cock.

Trembling, Salma obeyed, fearing what she knew would come next.

Jonathan bent the helpless woman over the side of the tub, and began lining his cock up to be forced into her ass. Feeling the pressure of the lubricated dick against her anus, Salma started to protest. Jonathan plunged her face into the bath water and held it there as she struggled against his penetration of her ass. When he let her up to catch her breath, the woman foolishly tried screaming out an objection to his use of her, so back into the water went her face. Again she gurgled and struggled as Jonathan penetrated deeper and deeper into her unwilling ass. Finally, after several dunks, she stopped her struggles, fearing he would drown her. Now she quietly, painfully endured anal sex, realizing that this would be her fate, for the rest of her life.

The fourth day of her captivity has only just begun, and already her Master has raped her anally. He would rape her three more times that day, and her morning bathe became a daily ritual and daily entertainment for her owner’s pleasure.

Next time Chapters 4. 5 & 6
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote