Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-11-2008, 01:58 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Frankfurt (Colossus and gaggirl)

“Town square” I say to the driver, hoping he understands English, as he picks me up outside the Crystall where we are staying.
I wave goodbye to my husband, knowing that though we are going to both spend time apart meeting someone new and tonight we will be reunited to learn of eachothers erotic adventures.

Feeling quite nervous I pull out of my bag my phone and fiddle with it, sliding it open and shut, hoping the absent minded action will kill off the annoying butterflies in my stomach. We are to meet outside and since its chilly, I am rugged up in my favourite short black coat. There isn’t much on underneath though, just a short black dress. The knee high black plaid socks and high heel boots make or for what the middle of my leg lacks: covering. I figure if we get along, there’s no point wasting time!

I wonder what hes like.. weve been talking for so long, and swapped some pictures, shared many a fantasy together. I wonder if hes as passionate as his lips in his photo portray him to be.

The cab finally pulls up, I pay the man, and I get out. Its busy as all hell! People everywhere. Noone resembling my friend to be seen anywhere, and no one approaches me. Awkwardly I wonder a little feeling more nervous than ever now, trying to look non chalant looking at the outside of the Hall, before sitting myself on the rotunda outside. Waiting.

Waiting.

And Waiting….

Increasingly annoyed, I remove again the phone from my bag and check it: No sms. No missed calls. Fuck. After one more look around at the sea of strange faces speaking a completely different dialect I dial his number. GREAT. Switched off!

And now I’m pissed off.

I cant speak this language and I’m stuck here waiting for some guy that probably didn’t ever exist? Paranoia grips me. What if hes watching? Watching and laughing?! Ha ha. Some Joke.

I whip around looking for a familiar face but there is none.In doing so I knock myself into a strange couple, the man starts swearing at me in his native tongue as I pick up the now scattered contents of my bag. “Fuck you asshole” I mumble to the man, and to my absent or invisible non existant “friend”. Where is he??

Last edited by gaggirl; 06-11-2008 at 02:07 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:23 AM   #2
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

I wait for her till two hours now, sitting in a coffeehouse and drinking my third "Latte Machiatto" as i finally notice a Taxi arrive. I ignite a cigarette push my hat deeper in my face and watch her inconspicuously.

Shes such a hot milf... cant even believe im going to have her soon.
Ive arranged everything, the hideout is ready, the basement fixes.
"She'll never see her husband again" i think by myself and smile nasty.

After a few minutes i deactivate my phone and watch her, being absolutely helpless here. "She'll hate me for letting her wait" i amuse and lay back again watching her for about 30 minutes.

She looks so beautiful if shes mad. I grab my phone and activate it.
Time to let the game start.
I type her a sms. "Sorry Babe, my battery got low and i cant contact you. I was stucked at work. Hope your ok and willed to forgive me to let you wait. Near you is a underground parking, please go there my car stands there and ill arrive in about 25 minutes. Section 5B, a red Ford Mustang."

and send it to her. Time to make her mine.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:37 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My heart jumps at the sound of the phone beeping at me. Just as a cab nears I pull it out and see its from Him. Hph about time! Im still slightly angry and wonder if I just go now without even reading it, time having been wasted enough already. Oh yes Ive lost my nerve. But then.. We've gotten to know eachother so well.. and then of course I'd be going back to an empty room given my husbands out sleeping with somebody else. I step away from the curb and wave it on.

" Oh boy I hope your worth it" I say to the phone, smiling and suddenly excited again, pressing out "ok. Was just about to leave! You owe me!!" Never huts to let them think your doing them a favour... Send.

But now where is this freaking garage? theres a couple. "Maybe its .. that one?" I think, noting its very large signage and glitzy shopping mall on top. Pocketing the phone in my bag again, I start weaving my way through the throng to a clandestine meeting with someone Ive never met. What am I crazy?

In the mall I press the button to the elevator and look up waiting for the signal and doors to open. Once inside, I get another shot of nerves. Nerves or anticipation? I cant make it out. Feels a little .. wrong. I wish I could ring hubs, but hes probably busy right now. Damn!

BING. the doors open on the first parking level.

"Well here we go...."
Old 06-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After i send the sms i watch her taking the right garage and follow her slowly.
As she enters the garage i take the side entrance and use the stairs to run downstairs waiting for you to come.

"So my pretty" i think by myself "your coming closer to your doom" i smile and wait in the darkness behind the elevator.

I take the rope out of my pocket and wait till i hear your footsteps and see your shadow, then sneak up from behind and ambush you from behind pinning you on the ground forcing my hand over your mouth to be quiet.

"If you scream whore your dead" i say, holding you down.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:52 AM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

Of course your broken english threats go unheeded and I scream into your palm anyway pinned tight against the cold cement. I cant believe this is happening to ME! Im getting ROBBED in another country! ! Kicking myself for staying, hoping someone, my friend, anyone finds me being robbed by this lunatic.

"WHY didnt I just go home!" My brain wails.

Te idea of dying in a strange place where noone would be able to ID me fills me with panic. My eyes prick with tears, my pleas run into one long wet shivery sentence into your hand as I let go of my bag with mine and flop it out beside me waiting for you to take it and run

Last edited by gaggirl; 06-11-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:18 AM   #6
Colossos
Privileged Member

While your stunned by the sudden attack i grab your arms and tie them together behind your back.

"If you do what i say your life will be spared" i shout as i grab your hair and raise your head. " Do you understand what i said? Dumme Schlampe"

My mind swifts away as i now realize i have you directly in front of me. The woman i starved for. Now laying under me crying, i can feel her warm skin and smell her unique scent. I must have her as fast as possible. I fumble a blindfold out of my pocket and attract it to you.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:25 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

"what what do you want with me" I cry, stunned now that my bag lays uselessly and ignored to the side of me, but my hands now being tied behind me raises the hair on my neck! What did that mean? Did he call me a dumb tramp?

I cry loudly, and try and move as you keep[ pinning me down, wondering what is to come with a deep feeling of despair. A blindfold slips over my eyes tightly forcing them shut momentarily but I wont have it-

"stop it leave me alone!"

Violently and desperately I shake my head side to side in order to dislodge it before you get a chance to tie it. You feel me moving hard tryingto get myself free, my wrists already working hard.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:15 AM   #8
Colossos
Privileged Member

I lay on top of you, pinning you down holding you tight as you start to move and struggle. Rubbing your hips against my crotch, i harden fast, what was completely not planned.

I did'nt planned to rape her right here. But...
My car is the only one on this deck so nobody should come here soon...
I press my hips tight against yours letting you feel the hardness through my pants.

Its the first time i meet her real, cant miss the chance to inseminate this cunt.
I condemn myself for risking it to be found but i cant take it anymore. I MUST HAVE HER NOW!

I take out a knife and press it against her throat. "Stop moving bitch or i fucking kill you" i shout
Old 06-12-2008, 05:07 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Noooo! OW! OKay! please dont hurt me!" I cry, suddenly still against you but for my trembling, and you can feel the tension in my body as well, tiight like piano wire. Even worse I feel your hardness, making me almost choke, hoping that your trying to merely intimidate me. Its working! I squeeze my eyes shut against the sensation of steel against my vulnerable neck praying that you dont kill me!

It seems like forever you holding me against you with the knife poised ready t o slash my neck. Slowly I blink open my eyes and through blurry tears see there is only one car on the level., and its not red.

So my friend isnt here, so my only hope is my friend finds me here in this predicament, or the person that owns this other car - I pray harder than Ive prayed in my life that the doors open to the elevator and they come to my aid. I notice my bag still there by me untouched.

"Take it, Just take it and leave me alone please" breaking into terrified sobs.

Last edited by gaggirl; 06-12-2008 at 05:11 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #10
Colossos
Privileged Member

I grab your hair and raise your head.
"If you do what i tell you you'll stay alive" i explain while i press the blade of the knife stronger against your throat. "Take the blindfold and attract it to you. I hope you understand why. I cant let you stay alive if you have seen my face." i continue and throw the blindfold in front of you.

I force my legs between yours and suddenly i get the image of a movie in my head.

Now i barely can't control myself anymore. I just have to wait a few minutes more till she attracts the blindfold. Then i can have her. For our first time together.

I can feel the skin of her warm breasts on my hands.
The smell of her scent.
The heat and tightness of her cunt.
The sound of her groan when i cum deep inside her.

Every single second i have to wait i drive more and more insane.

Last edited by Colossos; 06-12-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Colossos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:13 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

My quivering legs are now apart with you between them pressing , almost grinding yourself against me, something I cant ignore. Imagining the hard cock straining under your jeans . Oh no.. whats he going to do to me?! PLEASE dont let it be that!

My neck strains at this unnatural angle but is let go suddenly and with force, making my forehead smack against the cool concrete where the blindfold waits for me. Do I put it on or do I fight?

Crying miserably still, knowing that your getting off on this, trying t ostop but it is pointless. The tears of fear and bitter resentment still run and the small cut on my neck whether unintentional or not reminds me that you might kill me -and I really dont want to die.

Sllowly, unwillingly, whimpering, I drag the blindfold to me to place over my eyes and tie it with my numbing fingers.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:16 AM   #12
Colossos
Privileged Member

I wait till she attracts the blindfold then grab her hair and whisper:" Place your hands in front of you, i want to see them. And don't even think about doing anything stupid, my pretty whore, or you'll regret it."

I move the blade over her throat downwards till i reach her chest then i place it out of reach of her and pull down her dress to free her breasts on the cold stone to squeeze them hard.

"Don't move cunt and be quiet now. I'm going to fuck your shaved pierced cunt right now" i gaze and release her breasts just to push up her coat and dress to free her beautiful rear. I rip of one side of her string and push it aside to have a clear side of her fertile womanhood.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:55 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

He didnt even have to look to know I'm shaved and peirced?! How can that be?
But all I know is exactly what you intend to do to me as each word you growl rips through me.

Then the unmistakable feeling of my dress and coat sliding up my thighs, to my hips.. uncovering my legs.. my ass.. my legs apart with your knees between mine, my cunt vulnerable as all that protects me is a scant piece of lace.

Your fingers burn through my skin. I imagine whats going to come next... what it will be like being taken by a stranger, probably unprotected, maybe with some hideous disease.... who knows where itsb een or what hes got!

"UGH No! NO! Please...dont" I cry out. " NOooo!!!!"

Even though the knife is out of my reach my hands once gingerly out gripping the floor now suddenly claw at it as my body writhes from under you side to side urgently, twisting side to side from you towards it
Old 06-16-2008, 04:45 AM   #14
Colossos
Privileged Member

I move my hand between your legs, under your string, feeling the warmth of your cunt, then grabbing your string and ripping it asunder , freeing the entrance to your fertile cunt.

"Stop it whore, and don't scream or i really have to kill you" i shout while i undo my pants and push them down, freeing my rock hard cock.

I grab your hair and raise your head whispering from behind," im going to take your fertile cunt right now, so take it like the whore you are and moan for me"

I push your legs wide open with my knees then lay down on your beck rubbing my dick head between your waiting pussy lips. Then with a single hard thrust i enter your warm cunt. Forcing myself full length inside hitting the end of your cunt hard.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:28 AM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

"AHHH! no stop... STOP!" I cry . I had no time to prepare for your assault, apart from the brief teasing at my lips before you impaled me so harshly and now My cunt screams as you burn inside me, making me feel ever inch of you deep inside in this one motion. ALl of my world for this moment is your cock inside me.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:46 AM   #16
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Darauf hab ich so lange gewartet Miststück" i groan loudly, " deine kleine Fotze hat doch nur drauf gewartet". I move my hands up do your breasts and grab them and hold them tight.

"Tell me bitch how does it feel filled with my hard cock, raped in a garage? Isn't it exactly that what you wanted?" i whisper in her ear then, suddenly push my dick out and in hard again.

"Feel how your fertile cunt fits around my young cock" i say as i bite her neck, then slowly starts to rape her.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #17
gpgogoer10

gpgogoer10 has initial reputation
Smile Good writing

Good writing. Keep up the good work! A mix of a deep, story-driven single-player experience and a massive and brutal multiplayer,Power leveling up,Making Runescape Money, Ms Mesos, an Online Action RPG Age of conan . A good beginning is a half done. Good luck, and enjoy it!