Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2007, 05:10 PM   #41
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

My screams and pleas are muffled as your hand clamps tightly against my mouth, eyes widening as you warn me if i don't behave that you will gag me and bring out the knife once again. The mention of my father only seemed to make my situation all the more miserable, whimpering and gasping in desperation as your hand clsoes around my neck. Muffled whimpers and pleas for you to stop escape against your hand, my hands and arms straining against the ties that hold them behind my back.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:12 PM   #42
drmephisto

"Now honey, I want you to spread your legs and invite me into your sweet pussy, don't disappoint me, please," I say as I hold your nipple firmly to keep you from squirming away.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:16 PM   #43
Torn_Innocence

I stare up at you as you tell me to spread my legs and i shake my head in desperation, legs clamped tightly together. A weak whimper escapes me as your fingers clamp against my nipple, forcing me to remain still or else i'll cause myself pain, "Please..you can't do this.."
Old 11-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #44
drmephisto

Angrily I reach into my pocket and pull out my knife again. "Spread your legs for me like I was a boyfriend and do it now, and be quiet," I say putting the knife to your throat.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:22 PM   #45
Torn_Innocence

I see the anger rush into your face, eyes widening as the knife is pulled out once again before being placed against my throat, demanding that i do as you tell me. "Please.." i whimper, before reluctantly doing as you demand, my thighs parting.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:29 PM   #46
drmephisto

Slowly I get between your legs and begin to open my pants. I drop them to reveal a throbbing hard cock just aching to be in you. "Now honey, I will be as gentle as I can but you must be quiet,"I say as I lower myself onto you and begin to pentrate your hardly used pussy.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:35 PM   #47
Torn_Innocence

Tears build and slip down my cheeks as i stare up at you as you position yourself between my legs, your hands dropping to unfasten your pants. "No..please stop..please.." i beg you desperately, digging my heels into the mattress and desperately trying to scoot back and away from you. I don't get very far as your weight pins my body against the bed, feeling you guide your cock to the entrance of my unprepared and near-virgin pussy. "No..stop..uncle......stop.."

My body twists and jolts, bucking and writhing beneath your body, trying to escape you and trying to get away from you.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:39 PM   #48
drmephisto

Your young innocent body twists under me and you begin to cry as I slide my hard cock into you. I take care not to hurt you but you cry and plead that I not do this. It only raises my desire and I take you with love but it is unwanted by you. My desires win out as I satisfy the lust that has driven me for so long.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:43 PM   #49
Torn_Innocence

Legs thrash and lash out widly as i feel you drive your weight against my hips, pushing cock deep into reluctant and unwilling pussy. My struggles don't cease, twisting and writhing beneath you, heels digging into the mattress in desperation. "No..noo.." a cry of disgust escapes me as you push yourself into me, claiming my helpless body.

Terrified, and desperate for this to end, my lips part and i begin to scream, "Help!! Somebody help me!"
Old 11-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #50
drmephisto

I clamp my hand over your mouth and menace you with the knife again, this time just continuing what I am doing. "I told you to be quiet didn't I my sweet niece?" I say as I drag the side of the blade across your cheek still fucking you. "You could have made this nice but you didn't you made me use force you little bitch, after all I have done for you," I say as you keep trying to free your mouth from my grip.