Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #1
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation
Default Forced incest - roleplay?

I love to roleplay forced incest situations....either with me playing the daughter, and someone else the father, or a neice and uncle situation! Turn me into their own personal pleasure slave, or just use and abuse me...

If anyone is interested, add me! Or message back!
Old 11-20-2007, 12:50 PM   #2
drmephisto

I have always eyed my niece with secret desires, ever since she got out of high school. But I have just learned that she is moving to an apartment on the other side of town to go to college. As I quietly see her pack a moving van with friends, I happen by to help.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:09 PM   #3
Torn_Innocence

I laugh at one of my friends larking around with a lamp shade, shaking my head at their antics as i notice a car pull up on the other side of the road, recognising it as my uncle's. Smiling, i lift my hand and wave, before picking up a box and carrying it into the van, disappearing from sight for a moment.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:18 PM   #4
drmephisto

I wave back at her and smile. She is so trusting of me and I feel conflict within. If I could seduce her, I would, but I know that she would not go with me in that way. "Hi sweety," I call out to her as I walk across to offer my help to her.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
Torn_Innocence

Jumping down from the van i smile brightly at you, throwing my arms around your neck and hugging you tightly. "Hello Uncle, have you come to help?" i ask cheerfully, introducing you to my friends that are helping out as well. "Can you help me with my mattress, it's a bit heavy and awkward..."
Old 11-20-2007, 01:30 PM   #6
drmephisto

As she hugs me I am tempted to give her a deep wet kiss, hoping it would be received well. But I decide to help her instead. I can move on her later. She looks so fine in her tight jeans and t-shirt. "Ready honey, lift!" and we get the mattress in the truck. "That wasn't to tough, anything else to move?"I ask.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:34 PM   #7
Torn_Innocence

I move back into the building, smiling lightly at you as i lead you into my room, bending to pick up the mattress. With your help we manage to manouver it into the trunk and i sigh lightly, smoothing my hands on my jeans. "That's everything, but would you like to come see my new apartment? Maybe help me unload the van?" I ask hopefully.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:41 PM   #8
drmephisto

"Sure, I'd be happy to help you, and I am proud of you being on your own," I say trying to hide the desire that I have that is growing within me.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:43 PM   #9
Torn_Innocence

I smile brightly, "Great! I'd struggle on my own.." i reply, turning and saying goodbye to my friends who have somewhere else that they need to be. Once they have gone, i turn back to you, running my fingers through my hair, "You want to follow in your car? Or ride with me in the truck?"
Old 11-20-2007, 01:48 PM   #10
drmephisto

"I'll follow in my car honey, this way I can head home when I am done,and drive you back to get your car when you drop off the truck," I say as my feelings strengthen seeing you with your hair sweaty and your tight clothes.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #11
Torn_Innocence

I smile brightly, "Alright Uncle..One minute." I run back into the house and collect my bag, calling goodbye as i make my way outside and open the door of the truck, "Just stick close..and try not to lose me.." i call over to you, smiling before i slip into the seat and shut the door.

The journey takes about half an hour before we pull up my apartment building. Thankfully my flat is on the ground floor and we don't have to carry all my belongings up flights of stairs.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:56 PM   #12
drmephisto

I bring in some of your goods. "This is nice honey, school is close and you can walk if you want, good luck," I say as we begin to bring clothes, furniture and other things into the apartment over a couple of hours.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #13
Torn_Innocence

I seem to have a smile permanently fixed upon my lips, clearly pleased to have my own space. It's a nice apartment too, spacious but not too expensive. As we bring in the final items, i lock up the truck and deposit myself upon the foton that my parents gave me. "Thanks for your help Unc, how you doing?"
Old 11-20-2007, 02:01 PM   #14
drmephisto

"I'm doin good honey," I stopped for a few beers, can I offer you one?"
Old 11-20-2007, 02:03 PM   #15
Torn_Innocence

I smile, leaning back against the foton and sighing deeply, pushing my hair from my face and nodding, "That would be lovely.." i reply, tired after all the carrying and lifting.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:09 PM   #16
drmephisto

"Here you go love," I say opening it and handing the cold bottle to you. I open mine and sit next to you on the futon and relax. "Well here's to your new place sweetheart," I say clinking my bottle to yours.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:11 PM   #17
Torn_Innocence

Slipping my hand around the bottle, i wait for you to sit down next to me, clinking my bottle with yours before drinking down a mouthful of the cold liquid. "Ah..lovely.." i murmur, leaning lightly against you, "It's gonna be really nice having my own place.."
Old 11-20-2007, 02:19 PM   #18
drmephisto

"Now that you have it, tell me what are you going to be doing, parties with your friends?" I say as I put my hand on your knee gently.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:21 PM   #19
Torn_Innocence

I smile brightly, "Oh i'm sure i'll have a few parties.." i reply, looking innocently up at you, "Nothing too wild of course...it'll just be nice to have my own space.." My gaze falls upon your hand on my knee, shifting lightly but not thinking much of it.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:27 PM   #20
drmephisto

I look into your eyes with what appears to be love but is truly lustful desire. I take my hand from your knee and offer you another beer. "It will be nice to visit you here from time to time honey," I say offering the bottle to you.