Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2007, 03:05 AM   #1
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)
Default Swingers (Gaggirl and Dutch rapist)

For a few months now my girlfriend and I have been shyly looking around in the swingerscene. It began with a half joking suggestion that more is merrier, and finally we joined an online swingers community and people responded well to our profile, and especially to our pictures. We had our first nervous date with a couple on a saturday night and though it took us hours to relax enough to actually start doing something, it was quite nice afterwards. There was no pressure and they didn't hurry us. We've had a few dates since, but to my increasing annoyance I'm finding that lying around for hours on a mattress in someone's living room or on their beds, kissing and touching and occasionaly fucking, is not what I want. Deep inside I couldn't care less about the kissing and touching. A little voice started telling me I should dispense with all the pleasantries and just do those women. As for him; he could watch... or hold her for me. I tried to ignore these disturbing flashes for weeks, but they kept coming back, clearer and louder. And then one night we visited a couple we met online that was different. Special. Well, she was anyway. All night I couldn't keep my eyes away from her. A gorgeous blonde with large breasts that just kept drawing your eyes to them, making looking her in the face a bit of an effort. Not that her face wasn't very, very nice to look at. It was. Especially her eyes. Ah, those eyes. Her eyeliner worn like some Egyptian queen, eyes that were just begging for it. While her husband was enjoying my girlfriend I was all over her, all the while holding back the urge to overpower her. Normally I enjoyed watching my girlfriend being fucked while doing this, but that night I had eyes only for her. It fucked with my concentration, though, and I don't think I performed particularly well. She seemed a bit cold and distant when we left, or maybe I was just imagining it. I doubt it, though, because she didn't answer my emails the following week. Anger started creeping in, disturbingly mixing with the fantasies I'd been having about her. Who the fuck did she think she was? She really needed a lesson in humility! From just having rough sex with her, my dreams began to shift towards really degrading her, abusing her, hurting and raping her. These disturbing thoughts started popping up all day and night, driving me crazy until I could no longer stand it. I started going back to their house from time to time, staying out of sight, keeping an eye on their movements to find out the hours when she was home all alone and defenseless. And now, I'm almost ready to make my move...
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:25 AM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We've been married for three years, together for four, my husband and I. Far from bored with eachother we are just horny, and idea of fucking around with other people fed our fantasies for a long time. But really what point is there to just thinking about it when you can do it? and so began our journey into the hodge podge world of swinging.

Every time we met a couple and played with them, it was an evening full of hope, promise, seduction and ... most of the time for me- disappointment! None could press my buttons like my man! But still we keep searching for that little bit extra in this day of greed and immediate gratification.

We began to wonder if we would ever find a couple as fortunate as us. A couple with an open minded loyal fun loving marriage?

Anyway, quite a few weekends ago we met this couple. Just smashingly hot the pair of them. And open minded .. classy.. but really dirty the way we like. The guy especially I was heaps keen on, could not wait to get him in a room by myself, but alas it was an open thing with all of us together in the same room.

He had a hot body and an amazing big cock, beautiful face, hair I loved running my hands through. lips meant for biting and kissing. Pecs that required my firm squeeze. I yearned to go to a different place with this man and concentrate on him alone. At first I was a pig in mud and adored his ardent attentions, as intense as they were.

I began to feel a bit differnetly halfway through our swapping. The intensity of his fucking was sort of raising red flags. And ....he kept losing it!!

So it as like half switch on and half off... I didn't get it. Was it me? was it him? what was wrong??

Hubs and I have a thing that if any time during swinging we can make a play for eachother if we want our lovers attention.. a little signal. A touch, a look in the eye. So every now and then I tried to kiss or touch my husband, for his attention, and also cause hes so damn sexy!

But this guy cleverly concealed preventing me from these signals, making it look innocent. Like when I reached out to touch my man, he grabbed it meshing his fingers with mine and pinned it to the cushions while smothering me with a passionate kiss. I got the feeling that I should be very glad that I wasn't alone with him. I kept thinking "who the hell are you?!" But I wanted my man to have his fun.... so I bit my lip.

Aggression and intensity usually turns me on... but there is this thing in this mans eye.. a seriousness in them that sent chills down my spine. and that little problem of performance. Most annoying!

When they left we exchanged the usual platitudes., with no intention (on my part) of getting together with them again as sexy as they were. When it comes to men I don't give second chances.

That night, and on occasion for some nights after, I had dreams that woke me breaking into sweats..

I could not for the life of me recall what I'd dreamt, but I had this bad feeling.... maybe it was time to stop swinging for a while. We agreed to ignore all swinger mails, not even bothering to read them.. especially his

Last edited by gaggirl; 04-01-2007 at 07:22 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:12 AM   #3
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

I choose my time carefully. I've marked the days when he'll be away for work on my calendar, comparing them carefully with my own schedule. This weekend my girfriend will be out of town visiting her family. I couldn't possibly come with her as I have far too much work to do. As I wave her goodbye and walk back into my apartment I slowly start sliding into a different state of mind. With the curtains closed I take off my clothes, put on some music and look at her picture on my computer screen. I sit down, leaning close and looking into those wide open blue eyes reflecting the light of the camera. I pleasure myself looking into those eyes, holding back enough not to come. "Not yet", I whisper at her picture. I smile and get up, walking to the bedroom, where I've hidden a bag with everything I need for my second chance at her: A ski mask, a rag and a small bottle of chloroform, a ball gag, handcuffs, ropes, a knife, duct tape and some interesting toys I've been dying to try out. I take the bag out from its hiding place behind my clothes in the cupboard and throw it on the bed. Now that the time is drawing nearer I start getting nervous. My heartbeat is getting faster and my breath comes in gasps. I walk back to the living room, her face still staring out at me from the computer screen. Those eyes. Unsuspecting. Not quite innocent, but a lot more unsullied than she'll be after I'm done with her. I intend to break her will completely, to make her worship the ground I walk on, to make her my slave. My bitch. I lean toward the screen again, still standing up, jerking myself off. Again I stop right before the climax, building up more and more tension inside.
I turn off the computer, put on my clothes (all black) and, picking up the bag, turn off the lights and music and leave my apartment. I'm very nervous, but the visions of raping the bitch that flash through my mind keep spurring me on. Flashes of her face screaming, of tears making that Egyptian make up run all over her cheeks, of her muffled gasps as I viciously take her again and again and again... I walk out into the streets, the sun about to go down. I feel its warmth on my face, my senses strangely heightened. It's a beautiful spring evening. Maybe I'll even get lucky and catch her outside...

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 04-01-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:13 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yesterday I bade my husband farewell. The dot com he works for is setting up yet another office elsewhere and hes had to go help for a few days. I'm not terribly thrilled about the idea given the frequency of the kinds of dreams Ive been having.

Many a time a little voice has gotten me out of trouble. the other day I was out and as I got in the car, a male voice spoke in my mind, and it was very clear as if someone was standing right next to me. "your being watched" I shrugged it off... I don't often listen to my little voices.

Well.. Today I really needed the sunshine. Shrug off all this darkness. It began at gym, my muscles feeling pumped and exhausted. Then off to the beach. nwo I feel as though my muslces melted out there on the sand. All my tension is gone. Not alot that beats the feeling when driving home, deafeningly loud hardcore techno, the smell of coconut oil still glistening on my soft lightly tanned skin, and the sand still in my hair.

I turn in my street. My smile fades very quickly...

It's that guy, walking up my drive ( I live in a battle axe block). Ive obviously caught him by surprise- as much as he has me. He stopped sending me emails a couple of weeks ago. He looks shocked for a minute and then a smile spreads across his face and he waves. He does look good - especially in black. Wonder what he wants? Wheres his wife? He didn't strike me a a coffee kind of guy.... I pull up along side him in the drive , turn down the music and roll down my window.

"Hey" I say, a questing look on my face.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:22 AM   #5
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She comes driving up as soon as I reach her house. For a moment I'm confused, as this is not how I planned it. I quickly pull myself together, though and take a deep breath, steadying my nerves. No turning back now.
I smile, wave and walk up to her as she pulls up along side me, greeting me apprehensively.
I put on my most charming smile, a bit shy, and look at her with an apologetic look on my face.
"Hey", I return her greeting. "Look, I was in the neighborhood anyway and something's been bothering me and my girl for a while now... Well, to be blunt about it; I feel like a bit of a scumbag about... Well, the other night. I'm not sure what was wrong with me. Maybe the timing was just off, as we were having some personal problems at the time. Financial stuff, etc, etc. It kept getting into my mind and I was far too tensed that night. Wise lesson learned."
I turn away from her with a pained look on my face, giving her the wounded puppy treatment. She just sits there listening to what I have to say, the warm light of the setting sun turning her hair to gold. God, she's beautiful.
"Look, I just want to say I'm really, really sorry, alright? You two are both wonderful people and you don't need this sort of thing. And don't worry, you've seen the last of us. I agree you should never give people a second chance after a... well, a date gone wrong, whatever the reason. We certainly never do. I just wanted to clear this up so we could all move on."
I lean over and look over her shoulder into the car. "Where's your husband? I was really hoping to apologize to him as well."
Old 04-02-2007, 02:57 AM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

well what a strange thing to say I muse. Came all this way to say sorry yet we wouldn't see him again, and by himself no less! I didn't want to have someone intrude on my sunshiny day... but I hate rejecting people, especially when they aren't altogether BAD people, and he is eyecandy. Eyeing him up and down I remember the hotter parts of the night.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the opportunity to toy off limits with a mans desires can be pretty good sport..... But why come all this way to say we don't deserve a second chance? I got the feeling I was being manipulated! Unfortunately it was working.

"My hubbs .ummm at work.. hell be back later probably. Hey, wheres your wife??"
Old 04-02-2007, 03:09 AM   #7
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

"She's at work, and since I'm self employed I decided to enjoy the weather today. Went for a walk and started thinking. That's why I decided to drop by. I agree you shouldn't give me a second chance after I blew it, but I wouldn't like it if you guys kept thinking of me as some asshole. You know how it is in that scene, everyone knows everyone."
I wipe my hand over my forehead and frown.
"So... No hard feelings?"
I give her my friendliest smile and sway a little on my feet. "Damn", I mutter under my breath, looking at the ground.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:42 AM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

suddenly my icyness melts and I give you a big smile, dropping my guard, visibly relaxing.

"no you guys were okay. Hey come up and have a drink! " and you smile back. Nice.. but no funny business for me.

I drive the car to the garage and step out of the car. You see me wearing a bright yellow bikini underneath a blue surfy style short dress, and stripy platforms. My partially dried sandy hair hanging messily about me. I move my sunnies to the top of my head flop the damp towel over my shoulder and come to greet you.

You do look good. Taller than I. I love tall men. All my bad feelings vanish and engage you in a very fleeting formal embrace, our hips not even touching.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:04 AM   #9
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

I can't believe it. She's making it far more easy om me than I had expected. No need to pretend to feel faint now to get into her house. The bitch invited me in herself!
Either she's more stupid than I thought or she's really gagging for it.
Her short blue dress reveals her legs as she gets out of the car, tanned and shiny in the sunlight. Her shoulders are bare, driving me crazy, memories of the scent of her flesh coming back to me. Her eyes look even brighter now that she's more tanned than last time I saw her.
My, what big eyes you have.
I return her hug, careful not to let our lower bodies touch, to prevent her from noticing my erection. "Thanks, but only for a few minutes, then", I reply. "I have to pick my girlfriend up in about an hour."
As she leads me to the house I smile at her, walking at a leisurely pace, looking around at the neighborhood, not appearing too eager at all...
Old 04-02-2007, 05:42 AM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

"yeah thats cool" I say breezily. We walk up the drive to the highset house. Our battleaxe block is quite private and very quiet. On the deck you comment on the view.

I really dont want ot lead him on too much that wouldn't be fair. But a little flirting i ok and hes not going to be here long. I let us into the house and throw down my stuff on the woven chair.

Heading to the fridge I ask you what you want to drink. I lean down into the buffet and withdraw two glasses, taking them with a bottle of mineral water and vodka to the deck.

"What have you been up to. Been having much fun?" I say with a cheeky smirk. "We've stopped for a while. You might have noticed our profile is switched to invisible"

Old 04-02-2007, 06:24 AM   #11
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She leads me into the house, unaware of my eyes moving over her body from behind, feasting on the movements of her butt underneath the dress as she walks. As she closes the door and throws her things on a woven chair I walk past her, deeply inhaling the smell of her hair. I can sense the salty sea air in them and there are tiny pebbles of white sand on her bronzed shoulder. She's still not noticing anything.
The house is empty and quiet and there's no chance of nosy neighbours. Perfect.
As she pours me a drink she mentions her profile going offline.
"Yes, I noticed that", I say as I take the glass, her fingers touching mine for less than a second. I give her a look. Not a particularly threatening one, but the smile on my face is beginning to vanish.
I take a sip and look at her, again.
"Why's that?"
Old 04-02-2007, 08:33 AM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

When It urn around to give you the glass your is right there. I quickly step back and hand it to you. Our fingers brush slightly and my heart skips the tiniest bit, remembering your skilled fingers touching me with intense passion that night.

Some of the other memories come back as well, including the bad taste in my mouth from the kooky on and off flavour of the night. SO I wont ask you to leave yet, but I take my distance again. You can feel it in the air. An imperceptibly cool change.

you ask me why we too kit off. my eyes grow wide as you see me thinking, scrambling almost, for something to say. I look away quickly and lie

"oh well.. you know we just needed a break. No biggie we do it all the time."

I force a smile. your eyes look different.. like that night again,

nervously I ask you if you want to sit down.. at opposite ends of the table.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:55 AM   #13
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

"Ah, I see."
The mood in the room is beginning to change. Maybe's she's beginning to sense something... She's trying to hide it, but she's getting nervous. Just a little, but I relish it. I plan to work on that, build it up, fuck her mind like I intend to fuck that gorgeous body. Turn that little bit of nervousness into blind paralyzing fear before I'm done with her.
She asks me to sit down at the table and I quickly make sure I sit down nearest the door, putting my bag on the floor within easy reach. I give her my most disarming smile again.
"Whoa, sorry for that pissed off look, just now. I've been feeling a little under the weather lately, and I get these dizzy spells. Just had one. Really annoying."
I lean back in my chair and look at her over the rim of the glass while I take a sip. "So... is your husband coming back anytime soon?"
Old 04-03-2007, 02:34 AM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

things feel a bit uncomfortable- because hes in my chair! I am forced to sit at the next most desirable one- the one out in the open. I wonder whats in that bag.

"Oh hell be back in an hour or so" I say, looking at my watch, "Ouch, my wrist is a bit sore" rubbing it a bit. Taking the glass to my lips I take a sip, it makes them wet, making me run my tongue along them quickly.

I put down my glass and stare directly at you, boring my eyes into yours. My stare usually disarms the person who I am staring at, a game I just love to play, but the best part is finding someone who will stare right back at mine without flinching. A very cheeky smile plays on my just sucked lips.

"You really want to apologise to him that much? " I say in a teasing sing song voice.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:03 AM   #15
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

When she tells me her husband will be back soon, my adrenaline starts pumping. I was going to take it easy, build up the tension until I had her at my disposal in a state of complete terror, but it seems I have to hurry up now, get her unconscious and out of here before he gets back.
Then she gives me this look. Not nervous anymore. She licks her lips seductively and actually seems to be flirting! The little slut! I'm going to have to teach this one a little humility.
It seems we're dancing around each other while sitting on our chairs. Probing and flirting, opening up and closing. But my intensions are rather different from hers. It seems she wants me to fuck her after all. And I do, oh, I definitely do, but I also want her to cry, to beg and to hurt. Reduce her to a crying and whimpering fucktoy. She comes across so strong that breaking her will and dominating her has become my goal and nothing is going to stop me.
I play along with her and smile. She looks me straight in the eyes and I return her look without flinching or blinking an eye. My smile widens as I do so.
"Well... I was thinking. Maybe when he's back we could give it one last try? I just hate to leave someone so lovely as you unsatisfied."
Old 04-03-2007, 03:23 AM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

My smile slowly dissolves.. my head bowed I seem to be thinking.. tasting which things I can say. Argggg I hate rejecting people.

I look up at you but you can see the lie in my eyes.

"sure" I say "Maybe but you know.. we are having a break.... remember?"

Its quiet. That enough flirting I think! I get up and ignore your eyes following me. Man what a perve! Look all you want buddy you cant touch, I think to myself.

Over at the stereo I kneel to to put on some music. Some annoying sand falls onto the wooden floors.

"arg! the only thing i hate about the beach is how I get covered in sand and it gets all over the freaking house! I really need a shower" I throw at you, hoping you get the hint and make tracks.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:34 AM   #17
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Bringing sex into the conversation seems to have upset her a bit. She's lying to me now, anything to get rid of me, but I really don't care.
I'm just going to continue winding her up.
"Yes, you told me about the swinging break, but what's life without a little adventure now and then?"
She kneels down on the wooden floor (I can't believe she's actually turning her back on me and sticking her ass backwards) and fiddling about with the stereo.
"As for that shower, you can have that now. Before he gets back. I'll just enjoy the view." I laugh, slowly turning in my chair to be able to leap out on her very quickly if I should have to.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:49 AM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

what did he just say??

I turn around with incredulous look on my face. Youve turned the chair around.

"oh yeah okay!! NO worries! " I laugh. I'm obviously being sarcastic. He smirks but it has a twist to it.

I study him, my heart rate starting to beat faster. I hope hes not going to crack onto me.. I'm not sure I would be able to resist and at the same time he scares the hell out of me. Either way this isnt a good deal. I stand slowly, and walk casually towards the door, careful to keep my hips from moving in their natural sensual rhythm.

"Seriously though.. didn't you say you had to go pick up ya woman?"
Old 04-03-2007, 04:16 AM   #19
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She laughs without any joy or humor. I can almost smell the fear emanating from her, filling the room. It's as if the whole world has shrunk down to just her and me. Adrenaline is pumping through my veins, my muscles ready to come into immediate action if required.
She stands up a little awkwardly and starts moving towards the door, looking very tense.
Oh no, you don't.
"My woman? What are you talking about?"
I get up and walk up to her, casual, but quick, and move between her and the door, smiling and looking straight into her eyes.
"Where are you going? I thought we were going to have a shower."
Old 04-03-2007, 04:25 AM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

my eyes open wide and my mouth in soft surprise. he moves quickly and casually leans against the door jamb. I feel breathless. I step back to keep that social distance between us.

"you said you had to go pick up your wife.. a- um.. nearly an hour ago" My hearts on my throat now, blood rushing around my body, my face getting hot.

Somethings definitely not right. I see all too clearly now! I want to give it up and scream but hold myself calm and poised - and it takes all my will to do so.

Folding my arms gives me physical reassurance so that I can formidably stand my ground; though the trembling begins inside.

"no we aren't. But I am.. and your going to go." I say quietly, looking him straight in the eye. Why does it feel like I cant breath??