Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2007, 03:20 AM   #41
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

"Nothing comprimising about it, dear. Jacob and I are old hands at breaking in whores, aren't we, Jacob?"
Jacob grins, not taking his eyes away from her. "He's very well endowed, you know. Maybe you'll find out one of these days. As for honesty, I have a proposition for you. I need someone to get a message out to the United States and if you play your cards right, it could be you. I won't lie to you, though: you will be raped before I let you take the message back home. Soiled, but alive."
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:24 AM   #42
el frances

el frances has initial reputation

He wins this stalemate. Damn. There'd be no point to doing this. "I don't believe you. Still." I shift, and lose grip, suddenly. I blink. Oh, shit.
el frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:29 AM   #43
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

She lets go and I quickly move to her side, giving her no chance to reach me again. As I do this I take away the knife and pick up the discarded belt from the floor while Jacob holds the gun against her head. Her ass is still exposed. While I tie her wrists on her back with the belt I tell her she can stand up now. "Sit down" I say and motion to a chair. "We can at least behave like civilised people."
Old 03-31-2007, 03:32 AM   #44
el frances

"Fine." I push my skirt back down and sit. I don't want to die, but it seems quite likely.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:49 AM   #45
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She sits down like an obedient little bitch. This training might be easier than I thought. Jacob stands with his back against the wall pointing his gun at her while I put my cock back in my pants and zip them up. "I have written out a proclamation to be read on international tv, sent live by sattelite across the world to the filthy west and the US especially. I need an American to read it in front of the camera and afterwards take a list of demands that the public has no need of knowing to your government." I start pacing the room, my hands behind my back. "If you are the spy I think you are, your delivery of my message will make it all the more urgent and believable for your president. And if you really are just a newsgirl, which I very much doubt, you'll have the biggest scoop of your life. Do this for me or I'll have Jacob shoot you right now. Your choice."
Old 03-31-2007, 03:51 AM   #46
el frances

I breathe in deeply. "What does this proclamation say?"
Old 03-31-2007, 03:56 AM   #47
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

"It's a long text about the change in power and to tell the world that this nation will now be a force to be reckoned with. I'll give it to you on paper and you'll read it out in front of the camera. Right now. Or get shot, if you prefer that."
Old 03-31-2007, 01:44 PM   #48
el frances

"Fine, whatever." This didn't seen too bad. If nothing else, it let people know where she was at, even if they couldn't help her.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:51 PM   #49
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

"Wise decision."
Jacob takes out his radio and hands it to me. While she sits on her chair, meek as a lamb, I instruct my men to set up the studio: A camera pointed at a desk and a full crew. "Shall we go then, my dear?" I ask her and reach out my hand to her.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:53 PM   #50
el frances

I don't respond. He could be doing anything here. What he says is unlikely, because these sort of people never do what they say. I bite my lip softly and stand, ignoring his hand.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:07 PM   #51
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She ignores my hand, which doesn't bother me. I'm glad she has at least a little fight left. For later. With Jacob holding his gun at her I lead her out of the room and into the studio. The lights are all on in a white blaze, blinding after the shadowy control room. A fat cameraman is behind the camera and the crew's in place everywhere, guarded very carefully by my gunmen. An historic moment. The captured crew all stare at her as I order her to walk to the desk.
"It's time. We'll be going live all over the world in a few minutes, my dear."

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 03-31-2007 at 02:17 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:10 PM   #52
el frances

"Are we?" I'm kind of scared now. This has got to be a trick. I hold my breath.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:16 PM   #53
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

As she stands behind the desk I give Jacob a nod and point at her. Years of working and living closely together have made us blood brothers and he immediately knows what I have in mind. He jumps forward, grabs the girl by her hair and pushes her face forward on the desk, facing the camera.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #54
el frances

"I knew this was going to happen." I mutter after my face is slammed into the desk. My cheek is against the desk, so everything is sideways.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:37 PM   #55
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

While Jacob holds her pinned down to the desk two of my men bring ropes and grab her ankles, tying them to the legs of the desk. Her naked legs are spread and her butt sticking up, still covered by nothing else but the skirt. She's helpless now and as Jacob lets her go I walk up to her and reach into my pocket. The studiocrew looks on in stunned silence. The tension in the room is delightful, yet unbearable.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:45 PM   #56
el frances

This keeps getting continually worse for me. I struggle a little as they tie me, but I can't get away with much.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:50 PM   #57
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

I walk up to her and take out the declaration I have prepared. I was going to let the former president's wife read it on tv, but this is so much better. I put the paper down in front of her. "When we go live, read."
I walk around her, moving behind her. Everyone seems to be holding their breaths.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:59 PM   #58
el frances

"uh..." Camera lights flicker on, prompted by angry looking guards attacking my assistants. Suddenly I'm staring sideways into a news camera that sends it's transmissions indeed to America. I am from the U.S., and stationed there, but the group I'm involved in has no country affiliations. Not legally, anyway. So it goes. I sigh, and start to read.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:03 PM   #59
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Her voice is no more than a whimper. She's not trying very hard. Frustrated, I walk around her and take back the paper. "we're live", Jacob says. I nodd and move behind her. Holding the paper in one hand I reach down to her skirt with the other. I grab hold of it and look in the camera. "Good day to all the citizens of the world", I begin and in the blazing studio lights I rip the skirt with all my strength, exposing her nakedness to the entire world.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:07 PM   #60
el frances

My eyes open wide for a second. Not that it wasn't really expected, but the actual act is hard to be confronted with in this manner. I try to hide my face in the table.