Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-28-2007, 01:42 AM   #1
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)
Default Private RP for Dutch Rapist and el frances.

Never done this before so here's a deep breath... and go!

My latest book has been out for three weeks now and is selling rather well. For two weeks now I've been traveling up and down the country doing lectures and mostly booksignings, but after the first week it starts wearing a little thin. You spend the night alone in some hotelroom and during the day you visit a bookstore where a table is set up for you to sit behind and sign copies of your book. Damned silly, really. After the 76th person telling you how much they love your work, it begins to become tedious. Sitting here tonight in this bookstore behind this table, pen in hand, wearing a casual yet charming suit, I glance over the queue and let my mind drift. Quite a few women today. All of them the boring librarian type. Glasses and bad taste in clothes. Sometimes I wish I'd become a rock star instead of a novelist. Too bad I couldn't hold a note if my life depended on it. At least I'd be able to sign my name on some boobs and do the occasional groupie or two. But no, I have to have this 'nice guy' reputation... I put my name in some guy's copy, nod politely as he tells me how much he loved chapter six and glance at the queue again. Most of them virgins, I guess. Spending their whole lives escaping reality by crawling into books. Suddenly the thought pops into my head: maybe someone should gave one of those bitches a taste of the real world. The thought surprises me. I smile and shift on my chair as I feel my cock slowly growing harder. I try to clear my head and focus on my adoring fans (in a non-sexual way) but the door has been opened and disturbing yet exciting images keep popping up. Sitting behind the table as one girl after another nervously comes up to me clutching my book against her chest I can't stop myself from imagining what I could do if I could just find one naive enough to come back to my hotelroom with me. 'Just do it', a little voice deep inside me begins to whisper. 'Who's going to believe her anyway?' I cross my legs and move closer to the table to hide my erection and scan the queue, still wearing the charming smile, but with the greedy eyes of a predator in search of prey...

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 03-28-2007 at 06:08 AM.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:14 AM   #2
el frances

el frances has initial reputation

Frances usually wouldn't get excited over a visiting celebrity, or whatever, but this was different. She'd read most of "DR"s (You didn't give a name, but I'm fine with "DR"). She wore corderoy pants, and they were too hot, and were thus rolled up. She kind of stood out from the somewhat nerdy looking other bookstore patrons. She had been laying in a park earlier, and was a bit dirty as she stood in front of the signing table. Not really knowing what to say, she shrugged and showed him the peace sign.
el frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 06:04 AM   #3
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

A pleasant surprise. The girl coming up looks a lot better than the usual nerds who show up for these things. Definitely fuckmaterial. Hot, but just a little unkempt. Grass stains on her clothes. 'Dirty girl', I think to myself... She shows me the 'peace' sign which is mildly original. 'Yeah, 'peace' to you too, bitch', I think as I sign my name, Dirk Ryan ( ) on the first page of the book. She's one of the last to come up and after a few minutes, when the last fan has left, I see her still lingering, browsing the bookshelves, and I quickly walk up to her, forcing myself not to think about what I'm going to do (have to keep my conscience down) and just go ahead and do it. I just have to lure this bitch to my hotelroom. She seems like the type who likes to 'hang out'. I walk up to her and give her my best smile. 'Hi, still here? So you really like my work, huh? You know, I'm working on a sequel to this one right now. In fact, the first draft is in my hotelroom.'
Old 03-28-2007, 03:38 PM   #4
el frances

(Everyone here writes in first person, I'm going to start doing that, too. hooray!)

I'm never sure what to do with signed things. Am I still allowed to use them? I stand there a moment longer, then nod at him, and wander off with the vague idea of finding that one Kurt Vonnegut book I never read. I kind got lost in reading bits of books for a bit, and suddenly Dirk Ryan was right there, smiling at me and mentioning his hotel room! "Uh..." is all I got out at first. That was a pretty blatant come-on. He could even be lying about the sequel bit, but what does that matter to me? I'm single, 20 (a little bit, but not a huge amount younger than him), and have nothing to do this afternoon. "...ok, sure. What's it about?"
Old 03-29-2007, 01:00 AM   #5
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She asks me what the book is about. 'It's about a really stupid girl who trusts a stranger and ends up being brutally raped all night' flashes through my mind, but even though that would be funny, I'd probably shock her. Don't want any warning bells to go off. Instead I tell her it's about the same characters from the first book 10 years later in life. I smile at her again. 'Wait a minute',
I say, shaking my head. 'I just realised how this might look. I'm not coming on to you, you know. I mean, well, not that you aren't very attractive, but... well. I'm very happy with my girlfriend, you know.' I figure the honest but slightly shy approach might work with the charm. Not that I really care if she's attracted to me (no reason for that), she just needs to trust me for about an hour. After that she will have absolutely no choice anymore. If she is attracted to me, well, that works for me too. As long as I get her naked and defenseless in my hotelroom.
I open the door of the bookstore for her, smile at the owner of the store who winks at me- writer going off with an obviously willing fan - and hail a taxi. I have to be careful not to show my erection. God, I want to fuck this bitch!
Old 03-29-2007, 02:17 AM   #6
el frances

"Well, I dunno." I follow him outside, though. Well, he seems nice... Mentioning his girlfriend just makes me sure he's actually going hit on me. Probably even more so. I don't like going to strangers apartments, really. Well, he's a rather well-known author, even if he wanted to, it'd be too high profile to be something I couldn't handle. Glancing at him, I see him hailing a taxi, not paying attention to my internal dialogue at all. Hmm. The taxi stopped, and he opened the door. Then he glanced at me with a innocently questioning look. Well. "Ah.. ok." I shrug, and get into the cab.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:16 AM   #7
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

I get in the taxi after her, sitting a discreet distance away from her soon to be violated body and tell the driver to take us to the hotel. I turn to her. For the benefit of the driver I smile at her and say: "I'm glad you want to come back to my hotel." I lean back and while my thoughts start drifting to the party ahead, I ask her to tell me a little about herself. I have no intention of listening, but it will save me having to make smalltalk during the short drive. As soon as we're alone I'll shut you up, bitch.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:21 AM   #8
el frances

I talked a little while. He didn't really talk a whole lot, but I don't, either. I just told him I was here just working and also writing. "Uh... I dunno." I had kind of run out of things to say. Visiting one of my favorite authors hotel wasn't something I really expected to be doing.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:35 AM   #9
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

In my mind she's already bound and gagged on my bed with my cock deep up her anal passage, when I suddenly notice she has stopped talking. I really haven't heard a word she was saying. I quickly try to clear my mind. Luckily the taxi has just turned the last corner and I see my hotel coming up. "Ah, here we are."
Old 03-29-2007, 03:51 AM   #10
el frances

"Cool." It looks nice, as I expected. I'm still nervous about this. I didn't have anything else to do, though. She followed him out of the car toward the hotel, the strange silence still hovering about.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:02 AM   #11
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

I take out my wallet to pay the taxi driver, while she waits at the hotel entrance like a wide eyed deer unaware of the beast of prey sneaking up on her.
Come into my parlour...
I grin at the taxi driver as I pay him, and glance over my shoulder. "Looks like I'm going to have a good time tonight", I say. He laughs in a male camaraderie sort of way. I wink at him. "She practically begged me for it. Girls these days..." He laughs again, grinning "Have fun, man."
He drives off and I walk back to Frances, opening the door for her.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:07 AM   #12
el frances

She heard the cab driver say "Have fun, man." Stupid sexist cab driver. Just assumes I'm here to sleep with this guy. I'm staring at him while he's not looking, though. Not an unattractive man at all, but I don't think I'm gonna let anything happen here. I bet- I lose track of thought when he suddenly turns back to me, leading me inside.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:15 AM   #13
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

I lead her through the lobby towards the elevators. There are only a few people there, minding their own business. All they see is a young couple walking gently through the lobby together. Nothing suspicious at all. "We'll just go up and pick up the manuscript, then bring it back down to the bar if you like. People might talk if we're in the room too long, and that wouldn't be good for either of our reputations." I laugh and push the elevator button.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:23 AM   #14
el frances

That did make her feel safer, though she played it cool, shrugging. "OK. My reputation doesn't really exist yet, anyway."
Old 03-29-2007, 04:32 AM   #15
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She tells me she has no reputation to speak of. Either that means she has a bad one, or she doesn't know too many people. Both options are good for me. Very good indeed. No one will ever believe her afterwards and no one will miss her all night.... The elevator doors open and we get in. We're alone in the elevator, standing next to each other, listening to crap elevator music. My cock is growing so hard it feels as if my trousers are about to tear open and my heartbeat is thumping away louder and faster. I'm rather nervous, but do my best not to let her notice. Only a few more minutes...
Old 03-29-2007, 04:38 AM   #16
el frances

Standing there in the elevator wasn't too uncomfortable, nor did arriving to his room, which looked normal enough from the entrance. I only fidget a little. "So how much longer 'till the book comes out?"
Old 03-29-2007, 04:47 AM   #17
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

I lead her into my room , turn the lights on and gently close the door behind us. Finally!
She asked me when the book will come out. She's standing in my hotelroom with her back towards the big soft double bed and I need her now. I lock the door and walk up to her, no longer pretending. "Never mind the book. Let's talk about you."
I give her a hard shove, landing her on the bed while I stand looking down at her, no longer smiling.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:08 AM   #18
el frances

Some small noise came out of me, part surprise, and part lack of balance. I awkwardly fall back onto the bed, frantically waving my arms in a comical fashion. "The hell?" I start.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:54 PM   #19
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She makes a funny squealing noise as she falls, which really amuses me. "I said, let's talk about you. I see you have grass stains on your clothes. Been rolling around in the grass, have you?"
I take a step closer to where's she's sitting on the bed, eyes wide and surprised. "Are you a whore?" I ask her.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:06 PM   #20
el frances

I seem to be blinking more than usual, sitting there. It doesn't seem to have gotten to the point where I think it's too creepy, he's just used to getting what he wants... Maybe. Damn! Why do I have to think that? "I just like parks, that's all." I lean back defensively when he steps forward and asks me. "What? No, man, I'm between jobs, not tricks." I pause. "I write, too." As if that's going to make him less creepy. He doesn't care about writing, at least not right this second, and definitely not with me.