Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2007, 06:04 AM   #41
Milkman

Milkman has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM
She tries weakly to push her legs together. Her sobbing continues and her head is shaking in denial. Her pussy is already wet, surprisingly, as if she was used to, and enjoyed this kind of rough treatment.
As you struggle, he takes the black duffle bag slung over his shoulder and sets it down. From the same bag which produced the piano wire he withdraws a strange looking device, a suction cup on one end and a rubber bulb on the other.

He proceeds to apply generous amounts of clear lube to your trembling sex as your struggle in vain.
Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:07 AM   #42
KKM

KKM has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkman
As you struggle, he takes the black duffle bag slung over his shoulder and sets it down. From the same bag which produced the piano wire he withdraws a strange looking device, a suction cup on one end and a rubber bulb on the other.

He proceeds to apply generous amounts of clear lube to your trembling sex as your struggle in vain.
She is now alternating whimpering with her sobbing. As he rubs the lube onto her, she squirms away from his touch.
KKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:09 AM   #43
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM
She is now alternating whimpering with her sobbing. As he rubs the lube onto her, she squirms away from his touch.
Finishing the job of lubing your snatch, he slips the suction cup part of the device over your slit and begins gently squeezing the bulb, the resulting suction insidiously drawing your pussy into the device.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:11 AM   #44
KKM

Quote:
Finishing the job of lubing your snatch, he slips the suction cup part of the device over your slit and begins gently squeezing the bulb, the resulting suction insidiously drawing your pussy into the device.
She whimpers. Her hips involuntarily pushing her towards him as she attempts to alleviate some of the pressure off of her cunt.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:17 AM   #45
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM
She whimpers. Her hips involuntarily pushing her towards him as she attempts to alleviate some of the pressure off of her cunt.
He continues pumping you with increasing vigor, the lips of your pussy swelling as your clit begins to become sweetly engorged. Your hips begin to unconsciously buck in rhythm to the sucking between your legs, the soft sounds of the pump cyclic engaging and disengaging mixed with your whimpering uterly erotic.

I remove your gag so he can hear your whimpers become moans
Old 04-01-2007, 06:19 AM   #46
KKM

Quote:
He continues pumping you with increasing vigor, the lips of your pussy swelling as your clit begins to become sweetly engorged. Your hips begin to unconsciously buck in rhythm to the sucking between your legs, the soft sounds of the pump cyclic engaging and disengaging mixed with your whimpering uterly erotic.

I remove your gag so he can hear your whimpers become moans
Looks utterly humiliated as she is whimpering with extreme need. She bites her lip as if to keep from speaking.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:24 AM   #47
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM
Looks utterly humiliated as she is whimpering with extreme need. She bites her lip as if to keep from speaking.
I remove the pump for your engorged snatch, smiling with approval at your puffy lips. Lowering my slacks, I withdraw my throbbing cock and slowly rub it against your glistening lips

Your gasps only commit me further to humiliating you. I stroke my cock up and down your pussy, feeling your warm juices mixed with lube and your sweat coating my prick.

I look into your eyes as if to see what thoughts were running through your mind. Your eyes betray fear. Your tear-stained cheeks despair. But I know you still are not yet broken.

I squeeze your tits as I continue to probe the outer folds of your pussy with my dick, letting the thought of what was about to happen linger in your mind for a while.

No hurry, after all. I had you all night.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:27 AM   #48
KKM

Quote:
I remove the pump for your engorged snatch, smiling with approval at your puffy lips. Lowering my slacks, I withdraw my throbbing cock and slowly rub it against your glistening lips

Your gasps only commit me further to humiliating you. I stroke my cock up and down your pussy, feeling your warm juices mixed with lube and your sweat coating my prick.

I look into your eyes as if to see what thoughts were running through your mind. Your eyes betray fear. Your tear-stained cheeks despair. But I know you still are not yet broken.

I squeeze your tits as I continue to probe the outer folds of your pussy with my dick, letting the thought of what was about to happen linger in your mind for a while.

No hurry, after all. I had you all night.
She quivers in response to his touch. She tries to push herself away again, this time with a desperate like quality to it, kicking both at him and the floor in an effort to get away.

"Oh please, no. Please."
Old 04-01-2007, 06:32 AM   #49
Milkman

I ignore your pleas and turn to your nipples, sucking the hard little mounds gently. I secure your legs to a conveniently located structural beam with another strand of piano wire, effectively immobilizing you.

Once secured, I begin wind another strand of piano wire around your perky tits as you cry out. The other women in the club helplessly watch as my companions stand around with camera phones, digital cameras, and camcorders recording the entire assault on your body.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:36 AM   #50
KKM

Quote:
I ignore your pleas and turn to your nipples, sucking the hard little mounds gently. I secure your legs to a conveniently located structural beam with another strand of piano wire, effectively immobilizing you.

Once secured, I begin wind another strand of piano wire around your perky tits as you cry out. The other women in the club helplessly watch as my companions stand around with camera phones, digital cameras, and camcorders recording the entire assault on your body.
Her pleas grow loud and directed towards the "audience". "Please, someone, help me!"

In spite of her obvious revulsion in the situation, her body feels differently. Her hips are grinding in rhythm.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:37 AM   #51
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _lawless
He grabs her by the hair and forces her over the railing from the dancefloor to the lower floor where you buy drinks. After that, he grabs so handcuffs and cuffs her hands to the railing, then pulls her hipsters down, and starts rubbing her panty-covered ass.
the bastard throws me hard into the railing and cuffs me to it. My lacy hipsters stripped from me leaves my ass bare to his touch. I start trembling. But I am exposed, vulnerable and embarrassed. I grow indignant, but there is still fear in my voice as it squeeks
"what- what have I done!!! who the fuck are you!??"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:39 AM   #52
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM
Her pleas grow loud and directed towards the "audience". "Please, someone, help me!"

In spite of her obvious revulsion in the situation, her body feels differently. Her hips are grinding in rhythm.
In order to silence you and convince you that no one could or would help you, I beckon to a girl in the corner to approach. Fearfully, the blond in her early twenties does. She's fairly athletic and well tanned.

"Pull down your skirt and panties and sit on this bitch's face." I tell her. "Do it or what I do to her won't approach what will be done to you."

She obeys, slipping her well-shaven pussy down onto your face as you lay bound.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:41 AM   #53
KKM

Quote:
In order to silence you and convince you that no one could or would help you, I beckon to a girl in the corner to approach. Fearfully, the blond in her early twenties does. She's fairly athletic and well tanned.

"Pull down your skirt and panties and sit on this bitch's face." I tell her. "Do it or what I do to her won't approach what will be done to you."

She obeys, slipping her well-shaven pussy down onto your face as you lay bound.
She squirms, trying desperately to get free of all this.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:45 AM   #54
Milkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM
She squirms, trying desperately to get free of all this.
As your rapist/victim seals her pussy over your lips, I drive my burgeoning cock into your slit. The girl hesitantly rides your face as I plow into your cunt with my prick.
Old 04-01-2007, 06:47 AM   #55
KKM

Quote:
As your rapist/victim seals her pussy over your lips, I drive my burgeoning cock into your slit. The girl hesitantly rides your face as I plow into your cunt with my prick.
A muffled groan comes out from under the other girl. Her vagina clamps tightly around him.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:29 AM   #56
Milkman

Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM
A muffled groan comes out from under the other girl. Her vagina clamps tightly around him.
I feel my cock pulse inside you as your slit milks away at it. Rape or no rape, your body is responding the way women's bodies have responded to a man's dick since ages past. While denying it rationally in your mind and believing this rape is an affront to your womanhood, your body says differently as your juices flow down your thighs.

In the meantime, his little helper has found that her first taste of having a woman eat her against both of their wills is beyond exhilarating. The once victim now savors raping your face and I have to force her off in order to fit my dick into your mouth. Poor bitch. But no worries. Several guys line up to take shots at her, just as they are lining up to have what I leave of you.

If I have my way, their leftovers will be extremely cooperative when I'm done.

Thus I think as I attach the clamps to your nipples.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:11 AM   #57
Minki

Minki has initial reputation
Arrow Minki

Quote:
I am feeling bored with guard duty when I notice her. Her skirt and stockings catch my eye, even though it looks like she trying to melt through the floor. I walk over, kneel next to her, place my hands on her ass and squeeze while saying "hello beautiful"
Why weren't they doing anything?! She'd seen a women forced against a railing and others commanded to get to their knees upon the floor.

Few other bodies resting against her own as they'd huddled to the floor. Listening to the womens erratic breathing beside her and the hushed whispers of those in panic.

Chocolate curls falling across her shoulders and along her arms to cover her face as she'd attempted to get a better look around. Unaware of the sudden body crouching beside her until she'd felt the hand against the curve of her backside and the squeeze for attention. Breath lost momentarily as she'd lowered her hands just enough to turn and peer at the man with a doe-eyed expression of confusion. Loudly swallowing in response unorthodox 'hello'
Minki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:26 AM   #58
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
the bastard throws me hard into the railing and cuffs me to it. My lacy hipsters stripped from me leaves my ass bare to his touch. I start trembling. But I am exposed, vulnerable and embarrassed. I grow indignant, but there is still fear in my voice as it squeeks
"what- what have I done!!! who the fuck are you!??"
"I'll tell you what you've done." He said, and then ripped any remaining clothes off of her. "You've been captured, and now we're about to find out how big of a slut you are... but first..." He then takes his belt off, and wraps it up, then whips her across her ass with it.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:13 AM   #59
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minki
Why weren't they doing anything?! She'd seen a women forced against a railing and others commanded to get to their knees upon the floor.

Few other bodies resting against her own as they'd huddled to the floor. Listening to the womens erratic breathing beside her and the hushed whispers of those in panic.

Chocolate curls falling across her shoulders and along her arms to cover her face as she'd attempted to get a better look around. Unaware of the sudden body crouching beside her until she'd felt the hand against the curve of her backside and the squeeze for attention. Breath lost momentarily as she'd lowered her hands just enough to turn and peer at the man with a doe-eyed expression of confusion. Loudly swallowing in response unorthodox 'hello'

I admire the slut curled before me. Her chocolate curls match nicely with her clothes. Her does eyes, are mixed with fear and panic. Rubbing her stocking covered legs, I become hard, imagining her tight pussy around me. Running my hand under her skirt, I rub around her lips through her panties.

Smiling Iask "Didn't your mother ever tell you what happens to good little girls who dress like sluts?"
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #60
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by _lawless
"I'll tell you what you've done." He said, and then ripped any remaining clothes off of her. "You've been captured, and now we're about to find out how big of a slut you are... but first..." He then takes his belt off, and wraps it up, then whips her across her ass with it.

I am stunned by all I hear. WHat?!

"I'm not a slut!" I snarl. "Now uncuff me!!!" he undoes his belt, no answer, just a smile... "What are you doing!?" My heart is in my throat.

WHAP

The sharp sting forces me to suck in air and let out a cry
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote